PDA

View Full Version : Nurburgring GP Cheaters are up AGAIN! ;)

RTA nOsKiLlS
17-07-2015, 14:51
The acceptance of cutting in this game is arguably just a difference in opinion. Plain cheating on the other hand beyond the boundaries of moral integrity is a way of life (for some) and for them not just limited to a game. You cheat once, your future is a given.

PM My previous post on this matter is self explanatory, so I have nothing more to add, save to say I'll rather be crying than to be labelled a cheat. No patch will change that.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2D6_mwfCS6k

(cough CHEAT cough)

Well you have done it once, your future is a given!

;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

sbtm
17-07-2015, 14:53
what a shame

SpeedFreakDTM
17-07-2015, 14:54
http://www.bloomberg.com/image/ijXc1t_c9ODQ.jpg

lezuz
17-07-2015, 15:06
nur is the kind of track that if u miss one curve you fix and get right to the next... this is normal. what is not is making shortcuts of the track . but. there are many on
this tracks, if you play racing games for a quite while of time (25 yrs like i do) you should know them all

RTA nOsKiLlS
17-07-2015, 15:36
Shame kitty. Cheeting is a way of life indeed. You got your label, I've got mine.

http://s8.postimg.org/yr108tq05/cheating4.jpg

Yeah

lezuz
17-07-2015, 15:51
http://s8.postimg.org/yr108tq05/cheating4.jpg

hahaha i remember this episode!

mikadri
17-07-2015, 15:56
:mad: Another negative thread that just scream:You CHEAT if you take part in the SMS-R Championship!
What about this headline:SMS-R Nurburgring GP are open.

EMW Simmo
17-07-2015, 16:09

(cough CHEAT cough)

;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) That last chicane is run like that in real life, if you want real cheating watch the SDL guys lap, oh yeah you cant because they hide there replays lol, who cares anyway the whole championship is a shambles, people cheating, running 3 versions for more points, hiding replays, teams running laps for each other, if you ask me it should be wiped totally, restarted next year fresh when the game is ready lol......embarrassing tournament really.

FA RACING 01
17-07-2015, 16:20
LMAO :D

ToOSk3tChY
17-07-2015, 16:23
http://i.imgur.com/g4Mi5SB.jpg

FA RACING 01
17-07-2015, 16:29
Really appreciate someone with your maturity to be my personal watchdog. Much appreciated.

Secondly, I'm racing on SMS new rule of one wheel on curb. It's a rule for all, not an exploit used by cheaters.

Thirdly, after watching your video 3 times, I must actually agree with you, two wheels are slightly on curb and not properly on curb. So, thats cutting in terms of rules and I agree with you. Not acceptable.

Fourthly, like Simmo said, thats how the real guys do it in real life F1and is miles apart from cheating practice currently all over this event. Still SMS rules apply though and that will be cutting. Cheating on the other hand looks way different. I'll post one of yours soon.

Lastly, Because I agree with you on the cutting, I set a new proper lap, two wheels on curb.

AND appologies if I've upset your ego rythm.

RTA nOsKiLlS
17-07-2015, 16:51
Really appreciate someone with your maturity to be my personal watchdog. Much appreciated.

Secondly, I'm racing on SMS new rule of one wheel on curb. It's a rule for all, not an exploit used by cheaters.

Thirdly, after watching your video 3 times, I must actually agree with you, two wheels are slightly on curb and not properly on curb. So, thats cutting in terms of rules and I agree with you. Not acceptable.

Fourthly, like Simmo said, thats how the real guys do it in real life F1. Still SMS rules apply though. Cheating on the other hand looks way different. I'll post one of yours soon.

Lastly, Because I agree with you on the cutting, I set a new proper lap, two wheels on curb.

AND appologies if I've upset your ego rythm.

I just picked the first ghost available, they went off the track, then I saw your name. I thought, I'll follow him, he's got morals.....he wont leave the track. To my shock!.............

No you've not upset me at all, I just found it rather amusing, that a man of such morals, could have posted such a lap.
There is no point at all posting one of me cheating in the same manner, as it was not me complaining about it. I have in fact posted saying "just cut, like the others" in previous threads. It was you who had plenty to say about cheaters and morals etc, and there you are cheating just like everyone else?

Im please you have now done it properly, but what was the phrase you said to me........."You cheat once and your future is a given". I cant help but chuckle.

To those who are saying its done that way in real life.......Who cares? This is game, there are at least 3 threads going on about cutting/extending track limits, but this particular corner its acceptable......LMFAO! OK.

It should be.....2 wheels on the track (in between the white lines) at all times. Then it will be morally acceptable.

If you want to see my best corner cutting effort, its on Monza in a Mclaren GT1. But you wont find many others of me cutting tracks apart from the previous community events. But Im ok with it, its how the game is. ;)

FA RACING 01
17-07-2015, 16:56
@ Simmo. I agree with you 100%, word for word. Decided to still give it a go though for the sake of love for hotlapping and support to the event, but knowing quite well I have no hope in hell to finish anywhere near the top 30 because of the cheating. Might proof fruitless effort though. :D

iKasbian
17-07-2015, 16:59

(cough CHEAT cough)

;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

I'm glad my sofa is a low one as I fell off it..

FA RACING 01
17-07-2015, 17:06
What is acceptable is what the rules dictate. Here the rules are set by SMS. On corners the curbs count, not the white lines. So that only is acceptable.

Joni Varis
17-07-2015, 17:34
LOL. They do not cut the chicane at all irl, so using that as argument is bit silly.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cmejK7-s2iM

But i agree, that is not worst cutting ive seen & looks more like mistake where simply braked too deep. If you really commit to it you can completely straightline the chicane, like many allready has done = dont even bother with this event.

RTA nOsKiLlS
17-07-2015, 17:37
Unfortunately that's how society judge - one right and two wrongs and they forget about the good and label you as a cheat on the latter - for good.

Shame kitty. Cheeting is a way of life indeed. You got your label, I've got mine.

Im sorry, I just have a thing about hypocrisy.

When I was trying to set a clean lap on Road America in a touring car, I would just restart when I had gone over the white lines with more than 2 wheels. Someone sooooooooooooooooooooooooo full of morality should have just restarted, but you decided it was acceptable, using "they do it in real life" as the excuse.

There is nothing much more to say than quote you. Its your own absolute way of thinking. You did it. Once. but as you can see your quote below..... You did it....ONCE.

You cheat once, your future is a given.

;)

iKasbian
17-07-2015, 17:38
If they cut like that in RL they'd damage the undertray, those curbs are higher than they look on camera.

SpeedFreakDTM
17-07-2015, 17:55
What is acceptable is what the rules dictate. Here the rules are set by SMS. On corners the curbs count, not the white lines. So that only is acceptable.

2 wheels on the track + 2 wheels on the curb = ok
4 wheels on the curb = not ok.

You can use curbs all you want, use them at your own risk, but 2 wheels need to remain within the white lines, otherwise your a cheat.

I have now witnessed you cheating, I will have to judge you on the "latter". Once a cheat, always a cheat. Did it start in school for you? Have you done it all the way though your real life? Thats what you suggested others were like, just because they cut a corner of a video game.

I will now judge you the same way as you judged the other people who posted videos showing how much of track can be cut.

FA RACING 01
17-07-2015, 18:44
LMAO. Perhaps you should read Ian Bell's and subsequent comments by Doug in the Dubai thread on what SMS see as the rules to be applied in this game. Ian's comment was made on a clip from WRT IVORBIGUN's lap on Dubai. That's what apply, nothing else. If you cant read, then no use to argue with you. CHEERS.

FACT0RY PIL0T
17-07-2015, 18:49
2 wheels on track and right wheels on left side of curb, serious blatent cut in that video.212244

choupolo
17-07-2015, 18:49
I had a quick go earlier.

I think a clean (2 wheels only on kerb), current setup, gamepad lap for me personally would be a best of 1:29.x. With a tailored setup my best is likely going to be a 1:28.

Not bothered if others are faster by jumping over the final chicane, but perhaps like in previous events we will post some fair lap videos to see what a decent clean lap looks like for comparison.

Good luck all. :D

FACT0RY PIL0T
17-07-2015, 18:56
LMAO. Perhaps you should read Ian Bell's and subsequent comments by Doug in the Dubai thread on what SMS see as the rules to be applied in this game. Ian's comment was made on a clip from WRT IVORBIGUN's lap on Dubai. That's what apply, nothing else. If you cant read, then no use to argue with you. CHEERS.

Pretty sure there was an update to the rules in the anouncements that at least 2 tires were to remain inside the white line, and ghost data mandatory....

wearymick
19-07-2015, 00:45
The moral high ground is a very easy place to lose your footing. That's why there are signs saying don't stand too close to the edge. :D

NemethR
19-07-2015, 00:53
...I'm racing on SMS new rule of one wheel on curb. It's a rule for all, not an exploit used by cheaters.

You did not have any wheel on the curb there mate, and its 4 wheels inside the white line / curbs, that is what a clean lap is.
Everything else is cheateing.

choupolo
19-07-2015, 01:25
Interesting that Yinato has set a second time with another profile of 1:27.8, obviously trying to be clean this time.

Will be good to see what the gap between his two times ends up as.

Still confident of a mid-1:28 on the way for me. Don't think my setup is there yet though.

N0body Of The Goat
19-07-2015, 07:51
I've often wondered this but never tried it...

Is it really possible to create and use multiple profile names in TT and Community Events, with the same copy of pCARS?

If so, perhaps this should be changed to one copy, one set of records.

MJP
19-07-2015, 09:44
I've often wondered this but never tried it...

Is it really possible to create and use multiple profile names in TT and Community Events, with the same copy of pCARS?

If so, perhaps this should be changed to one copy, one set of records.

What else are you supposed to do, the game accepts the lap and it gets posted. Sure when you obviously cut a corner or run wide you can abort and try again but what if it's really close, there's no option to review your lap before it gets posted. Then there's the 'guideline' statements from the devs, I read the one about 2 wheels ontrack, kerb is track but apparently its changed now and kerb isn't considered part of the track! If you've run a lap according to the earlier guideline it's quite probable that you won't be able to beat it with the later 'guideline'.

choupolo
19-07-2015, 11:50
When did they say that 2 wheels on the kerb wasn't ok?

I always stop short of the finish line if I think I've cut by pushing it too much. I think if it's a close call and you decide to log the time by crossing the line, you can usually find the tenths you gained elsewhere and replace the time with a clean one.

If not, then they should contact the devs to delete the time - as Yinato's first time should ideally be deleted, but that likely won't happen until the end.

RTA nOsKiLlS
19-07-2015, 15:19
What else are you supposed to do, the game accepts the lap and it gets posted. Sure when you obviously cut a corner or run wide you can abort and try again but what if it's really close, there's no option to review your lap before it gets posted. Then there's the 'guideline' statements from the devs, I read the one about 2 wheels ontrack, kerb is track but apparently its changed now and kerb isn't considered part of the track! If you've run a lap according to the earlier guideline it's quite probable that you won't be able to beat it with the later 'guideline'.

Actually, you can review your lap before you cross the line. If its a 2.00.000 or less lap time, you can see the replay. Just pause the game, right before you cross the line, and hit "view replay"......you then watch the replay, when you exit the replay, your back at your paused game, if its a good lap, simply hold the accelerator, and then unpause the game. Or if you want you can restart. :)

RTA nOsKiLlS
19-07-2015, 15:31

Sorry, but you didn't. You set a new lap, this time you cut on the way into the chicane and then again on the exit.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j60EzYf1Yvs&index=1&list=PLC6g4mDRZ4s-kwlrkAOkWvfpMDJhltzfw

Surely a man of such high morals can practise what he preaches, and set a clean lap. Do it for all the genuine people out there trying hard to improve their game.

Im not particularly good in an FA car, its all going sooo fast, LOL.
I just wanted to follow a ghost that stays on the track, I was sure yours would now. It didn't and I'm saddened by that, ;)

If the people with the good morals and values, cant keep it between the lines, what hope has the rest of us got?

EMW Simmo
19-07-2015, 15:34
Im starting too lose the will to live with this championship, n these multi gamertag guys are just taking the piss simple.....shambles.
Just end this championship afterall they cheated on everyother result anyway so who cares, whole thing is laughing stock.
Who ever wins will only look like a scruff anyway, so just give it to them early so we can start a new clean 1 after the game is fixed.

b_akerlite
19-07-2015, 15:35
well how the hell are you guys hitting 1:29???! I am stuck on 1:37.737 clean and to think there is another 8 seconds in it is depressing!!! fair play

EMW Simmo
19-07-2015, 15:42
Im starting too lose the will to live with this championship, n these multi gamertag guys are just taking the piss simple.....shambles.
Just end this championship afterall they cheated on everyother result anyway so who cares, whole thing is laughing stock.
Who ever wins will only look like a scruff anyway, so just give it to them early so we can start a new clean 1 after the game is fixed.

And to be fair the stock setup should be used...

RTA nOsKiLlS
19-07-2015, 15:44
I've got a clean 1.32.2** Im currently trying to improve that without much success, I need to be waaaaaay smoother.

The 1.26's etc are running out wide before the 2nd turn, cutting the 2nd turn, and the 3rd turn, then I believe its just a cut at the chicane and you should be well below a 1.31 .

I was under the impression that patch 2.0 would solve most of these cuts. Does anyone know which tracks have been fixed in terms of the TT track limits.

RTA nOsKiLlS
19-07-2015, 15:48
well how the hell are you guys hitting 1:29???! I am stuck on 1:37.737 clean and to think there is another 8 seconds in it is depressing!!! fair play

Maybe add or reduce your downforce. I using 6.5 on the front and 10 on the rear. :)

iKasbian
19-07-2015, 15:56
Sorry, but you didn't. You set a new lap, this time you cut on the way into the chicane and then again on the exit.

Surely a man of such high morals can practise what he preaches, and set a clean lap. Do it for all the genuine people out there trying hard to improve their game.

Im not particularly good in an FA car, its all going sooo fast, LOL.
I just wanted to follow a ghost that stays on the track, I was sure yours would now. It didn't and I'm saddened by that, ;)

If the people with the good morals and values, cant keep it between the lines, what hope has the rest of us got?

Did FA get under your skin, by chance :highly_amused:

FA RACING 01
19-07-2015, 16:02

Certainly seems that way, from the all innocent. I just ignore his comments, not worth it anyway. Where are the days kids should be seen and not heard.

But he shouldnt be bothered, looks like I'm done here anyway. Wheel just died when started PCars and back here it takes 2 months to get a new one.

RTA nOsKiLlS
19-07-2015, 16:30

LOL can you tell? ....It may have had something to do with all the morals, and preaching, cheat calling and assumptions about people's real lives, just from a corner cut.

Then we can see him doing the same. PRICELESS!

"Once you cheat, your future is a given"

;)

ROFLMAO

FA RACING 01
19-07-2015, 16:32
Get lost.

RTA nOsKiLlS
19-07-2015, 17:31
Get lost.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jHsBei7SF-I&feature=youtu.be

Whilst it was uploading, I ran a 1.31.792......also clean. Ghost is available to anyone.

I am not "all innocent" as you put it. Every single community event prior to this one that has corners to cut, I have cut them. Proudly so too. I was just competing on the same level as everyone else. I have only encouraged others to do the same, until the track limits are how everyone expects them to be.

You branded every corner cutter a cheat in real life, and came up with some BS about morals. Then your on this community event, "cheating". LMAO

Shame on you hypocrite, and a warm welcome to my world, CHEAT! ;)

FACT0RY PIL0T
19-07-2015, 19:12

Its in the setup they as a team or teams, and others that have went to other teams have found something in the setup that lets the car accelerate faster, and carry higher top speeds, its not Just the wings, 0 camber, ride height etc etc.

Basically something that wasnt planned or programed in to work like it is in my opinion.

Psychomatrix
19-07-2015, 19:23
That last chicane is run like that in real life, if you want real cheating watch the SDL guys lap, oh yeah you cant because they hide there replays lol, who cares anyway the whole championship is a shambles, people cheating, running 3 versions for more points, hiding replays, teams running laps for each other, if you ask me it should be wiped totally, restarted next year fresh when the game is ready lol......embarrassing tournament really.

lool now I understand why people have 3 different versions of the game lool

xautos
19-07-2015, 19:39

(cough CHEAT cough)

;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

should be something on this forum about excessive naming and shaming, i mean pointing out that someone cheated is fine, but going about with a whole video with a few insults thrown in for good measure is a bit much.

if i know my lap was bad i would abandon it by going off the track and trying again until i can get it right.

but you point is valid all the same strictly in the sense that the driver in the video didnt even try to make the corner, clearly misjudged the braking point carrying a little too much corner speed, more then the tyres can handle and decided to cut across. but then again your entry into and the exit out of that chicane was dire as well, since we are pointing fingers in a rude tone :p.

RTA nOsKiLlS
19-07-2015, 20:00
should be something on this forum about excessive naming and shaming, i mean pointing out that someone cheated is fine, but going about with a whole video with a few insults thrown in for good measure is a bit much.

if i know my lap was bad i would abandon it by going off the track and trying again until i can get it right.

but you point is valid all the same strictly in the sense that the driver in the video didnt even try to make the corner, clearly misjudged the braking point carrying a little too much corner speed, more then the tyres can handle and decided to cut across. but then again your entry into and the exit out of that chicane was dire as well, since we are pointing fingers in a rude tone :p.

I'm not pointing my finger in a rude tone.

If you had read the Dubai cheaters thread, and I think there is another one about cheaters, the person in the video, made such a song and dance about people who cut corners, were cheats in real life, and had no morals etc.
That got my goat so to speak. So when I decide to use Mr Perfect's ghost, you can imagine the shock I got when I saw how he had taken the corner.

Im sure my entry into and out of the corner is dire, Im not very good with F1 cars, they are too fast for my liking, so im pretty twitchy with them. I never said my driving was the best, I merely showed my best (at the time) lap and car setup.

Perhaps you could show me how to enter and exit the chicane, that would be more helpful for me, and possibly the people who have slower times than myself. Perhaps you could share your setup too? ;)

xautos
19-07-2015, 20:03
I'm not pointing my finger in a rude tone.

If you had read the Dubai cheaters thread, and I think there is another one about cheaters, the person in the video, made such a song and dance about people who cut corners, were cheats in real life, and had no morals etc.
That got my goat so to speak. So when I decide to use Mr Perfect's ghost, you can imagine the shock I got when I saw how he had taken the corner.

Im sure my entry into and out of the corner is dire, Im not very good with F1 cars, they are too fast for my liking, so im pretty twitchy with them. I never said my driving was the best, I merely showed my best (at the time) lap and car setup.

Perhaps you could show me how to enter and exit the chicane, that would be more helpful for me, and possibly the people who have slower times than myself. Perhaps you could share your setup too? ;)

song and dance about your boasting, point made. nothing else to discuss, your enjoying it a little too much and there ends my time on this thread.

RTA nOsKiLlS
19-07-2015, 20:08
song and dance about your boasting, point made. nothing else to discuss, your enjoying it a little too much and there ends my time on this thread.

So you wont be showing me how to do it properly then?

Thanks for you help.

HLR Ghosty
19-07-2015, 20:15
Honestly think this thread should be closed now before it gets to out of hand.

SpeedFreakDTM
19-07-2015, 20:18
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jHsBei7SF-I&feature=youtu.be

Whilst it was uploading, I ran a 1.31.792......also clean. Ghost is available to anyone.

I am not "all innocent" as you put it. Every single community event prior to this one that has corners to cut, I have cut them. Proudly so too. I was just competing on the same level as everyone else. I have only encouraged others to do the same, until the track limits are how everyone expects them to be.

You branded every corner cutter a cheat in real life, and came up with some BS about morals. Then your on this community event, "cheating". LMAO

Shame on you hypocrite, and a warm welcome to my world, CHEAT! ;)

This helped me out, I just got a 1.33.094 but the damn thing froze when I exited. DOH! Thanks RTA.

RTA nOsKiLlS
19-07-2015, 20:22
Honestly think this thread should be closed now before it gets to out of hand.

Can't really see it getting out of hand lol.

No worries speedfreak. If you improve it at all, please let me know what you did to it. :)

choupolo
20-07-2015, 17:01
I'm stuck at 1.28.756 (clean). Still 1.7 secs to find, definitely through setup, although I'm quite happy with the balance at the moment. Can't think of what changes to make. Higher downforce? Can't seem to make it work for me, so I'm at 8 front and 6 rear.

Looking at the videos on here, its pretty much down to corner exits and getting the power down. I'm having to be quite progressive with the throttle. My top speed is good at about 195mph so maybe it is a downforce thing. My braking is a little earlier than in the videos, which again might improve with higher downforce.

Anyone have any downforce tips? :)

RTA nOsKiLlS
21-07-2015, 13:16
Front 6.5
Rear 10

But i'm slow, 1.31.7** ............Maybe thats why ;)

choupolo
21-07-2015, 14:46
Hehe, that's not slow with those downforce settings. :D

I had a long session trialling different df settings yesterday. Firstly I always prefer a balance towards the front (by around 2 units) which improves turning arc through fast corners.

If I set df towards the low end e.g. front 2 and rear 0 - my top speed jumps to 200+mph but carrying any sort of speed though the fast corners becomes a nightmare (twitchy and either understeers wide or loses the back end). Laptime can be anywhere between about 1:31-1:33.

With df at 8 and 6 - my top speed is 195mph and cornering performance becomes predictable at high speed. I can now throw the car in using a higher gear, and laptimes consistent in the 1:29s.

If I set df towards the high end e.g. front 12 and rear 10 - my top speed is about 190mph but there isn't that much of an increase in the speed I can carry through corners. In fact it almost feels the same as with medium df. Laptime is around 1:30, worse due to a lower top speed.

I found that there's a 'wall' where any increase in df adds no benefit to cornering, it still understeers wide if I turn in a gear too high, which makes me think that there is another limiting factor for my turning arc i.e. mechanical grip through tyre pressures and suspension.

The problem I've found is not in setup but in me! I can easily induce more oversteer by adjusting the suspension and lowering front tyre pressures, and the thing will turn - but controlling that oversteer becomes too hard for me. So I'm held back by needing a setup that understeers so that I can control it.

The fastest times are set with a car that can accelerate whilst still turning - which requires a very pointy setup and lot of finesse with steering and throttle to stay on the edge of grip. Waiting to straighten up the steering before getting back on the throttle due to risk of understeering wide or losing the back end, loses you the most time through long corners and all the way down the next straight.

So in essence I ran out of talent! :eek: