PDA

View Full Version : Clean/Organized online European racing club *wheels only*

Martynvr
18-07-2015, 23:03
Fed up with chaotic online races...
Tired off getting whiped out af the very first corner....
Irritated about the lack of pace of fellow online racers...

VRroom is a dedicated online racing club with nothing but clean racers.
They can offer you events every night with nothing but full rooms.
All of the drivers are top level and you might experience the closest racing you have ever witnessed.

I have been with lots of different online league's and never experienced such a professional organisation as VRoom, they even run Marshalls during races and everybody that signs in for a event does Actually compete!

I joined them about a month ago and have experienced nothing but helpfull, ( very) fast fellow members who respect each other on and off the track.

There are only two conditions you'll have to be clean and driving with a wheel.

Seriously guys you might want to take a look at VRroom.org and contact Mustard.

The official league's will be starting soon, make sure you are a part off it!

Best regards Martijn from The Netherlands

theitalian06
19-07-2015, 10:18
Absolutely brilliant racing last night Martyn was really nice and close just couldn't pull out that over take.

SaladCream
20-07-2015, 10:26
Well said Martin! I am really enjoying the racing at VRroom too :)

_MB_
21-07-2015, 11:46
Im also a new member to the VR crew and agree with marty that these guys are very well organised clean,fast and very helpful to those struggling with tuning,quite often the fastest guys will share their setup with the whole room.

As far as im aware tonight is the last induction session so if you have thought about it tonight might be the last chance before the site is locked down so get yourself signed up!
http://www.vrroom.org/

Thanks lads had some brilliant battles with new and old members and looking forward for the leagues to begin :)

Playlist from some of the races i've participated in with these lads,enjoy!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uJ6-oQ-Fias&list=PLk7Udo3Yok64g6Ao-UQQViUKf1m4I1Dus

Martynvr
21-07-2015, 23:19
Ha ha thanks MB i had you in my mirror that hole race, me was racing te Black and green Audi.

As you can see guys great and close racing with a lot of experienced drivers.
Get yourself signed up and enjoy!

See you all on track!

_MB_
23-07-2015, 14:10
Ha ha thanks MB i had you in my mirror that hole race, me was racing te Black and green Audi.

As you can see guys great and close racing with a lot of experienced drivers.
Get yourself signed up and enjoy!

See you all on track!

Yea was pretty tight between a few of us there during that race,great fun! :D

VR-Mustard
24-07-2015, 14:10
www.VRroom.org is now closed but we will be running another block of induction rooms soon. Thank you all the new members and good luck for next month.

VR-Mustard
26-07-2015, 22:31
We are going to be running one induction night a week TBA..

We are being asked for this every night so starting next week we will set a side one night for the induction of new members.

VR-Mustard
27-07-2015, 13:18
We will be starting our leagues next Sunday and everyone with the relevant licences may take part. Good luck to all of you and enjoy.

For your chance to get involved in VRroom please head over to www.VRroom.org and sign up for our next induction night. Wheels only community.

Umer Ahmad
27-07-2015, 13:28
The word "Professional" means $€ is involved. Is that true? If no, then probably better to not use the word "Professional" in thread title. Maybe "Clean" or "Organized" would be better and avoids the money discussion

VR-Mustard
27-07-2015, 13:33
The word "Professional" means $€ is involved. Is that true? If no, then probably better to not use the word "Professional" in thread title. Maybe "Clean" or "Organized" would be better and avoids the money discussion
???????? Erh we have professional race drivers at Vrroom such as Rob Austin and a few others that i won't name drop here. There is no money involved my friend not from the community anyway.

Umer Ahmad
27-07-2015, 13:36
Thanks, title adjusted.

VR-Mustard
27-07-2015, 13:39
Why would you do this? Do you have a problem with VRroom?

VR-Mustard
27-07-2015, 13:45
We do have quite a few professional race drivers racing at VRroom. So why can we not use Professional in our title?

VR-Mustard
27-07-2015, 13:50
I don't want to start anything but it does seem a little strange that you seem to be picking on us every chance you get.

VR-Mustard
27-07-2015, 14:32
We are running more induction rooms starting tonight. So if your fed up with banger racing then get yourselves signed up for tonight and get involved with www.VRroom.org

Umer Ahmad
27-07-2015, 14:52
I don't want to start anything but it does seem a little strange that you seem to be picking on us every chance you get.
lol what? I'm trying to help you! "Professional" means "paid" or "money" which could frighten away some potential new people.

I hope your league is a success, truly. Same for ALL leagues (AOD, TGC, ...) as it means more success for Project CARS

VR-Mustard
27-07-2015, 15:01
OK my friend. I'm sorry for the misunderstanding.

VR-Mustard
27-07-2015, 15:02
Ok my friend. Sorry for the misunderstanding.

Martynvr
27-07-2015, 22:40
Just saw at the events now ( daily events with all kind of classes and tracks) that there are some free spots at the induction rooms the upcoming weeks.

To be honest guys this is not a big deal, Just a litle chat some small races and checking Your skill.
The level of driving at VRoom is that high that they only allow the cleanest drivers with a decent speed.

You think you got what it takes...? Get yourself signed up!

_MB_
29-07-2015, 11:14
Fanatastic race in the clio's last night,thanks lads thoroughly enjoyed that!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3HQeZ_DDY_I

VR-Mustard
29-07-2015, 13:58
My fault at the first chicane i do apologise. Great racing though. I will start hosting x2 rooms per night from next week now that's it's picking up again.

Looking forward to the new leagues starting on the 9th can't wait.
Thank you for the upload btw MB much appreciated my friend.

Martynvr
30-07-2015, 00:02
Great video MB, always Good fun to watch the race afterwords with a bit less energy running through your vains.
The racing was spot on last night guys, in all three of them races, propper clean and such a high level!

Really enjoyed that, up to the next one!

VR-42
31-07-2015, 07:31
Stunning race that one, I was pushing so hard but could not find a way past.

MXMike273
31-07-2015, 15:40
If you guys are still doing these events and there is room is it possible for me to get in on it? Hating online racing with all the idiots you end up against. I use a T300RS wheel. PSN-MXMike273

_MB_
31-07-2015, 16:25
If you guys are still doing these events and there is room is it possible for me to get in on it? Hating online racing with all the idiots you end up against. I use a T300RS wheel. PSN-MXMike273

Get yourself signed up Mike,then speak to Mustard about getting the Induction done and then you can join any Race Now event which are held daily :)

MXMike273
01-08-2015, 18:12
@_MB_ Is this the Vroom.org thing on the first page? I've just signed up to it so will have a good look at it tomorrow. Cant tonight i have to take the missus out for a cocktail haha

Hengist
02-08-2015, 14:58
Hi Mustard, I sent you a FR today. Already signed up at the site, around a couple of months ago.

_MB_
02-08-2015, 16:54
@_MB_ Is this the Vroom.org thing on the first page? I've just signed up to it so will have a good look at it tomorrow. Cant tonight i have to take the missus out for a cocktail haha
Yep thats the one,i see your already signed up for an induction so hope to see you on track soon mate..

Hi Mustard, I sent you a FR today. Already signed up at the site, around a couple of months ago.
Have you done the induction yet Hengist?If not i see on the calender there is an induction Tomorrow night :)

MXMike273
02-08-2015, 18:18
Yep thats the one,i see your already signed up for an induction so hope to see you on track soon mate..

Have you done the induction yet Hengist?If not i see on the calender there is an induction Tomorrow night :)

So what is the crack with this induction? anything i need to know? Ive read the rules thats all

Hengist
02-08-2015, 21:17

I'm signed up for tomorrow nights induction meet. Cya there mate.

Boskapongen
02-08-2015, 21:54
Sounds fun, wish there was a similar thing for xbox1...

_MB_
03-08-2015, 11:23
So what is the crack with this induction? anything i need to know? Ive read the rules thats all

Not really mate,it's mainly to check new members are race competent and not 1 of these guys you meet on public lobbies that ram you in every corner

VR-Mustard
04-08-2015, 13:31
Welcome to the website guys.

We are currently running induction rooms every Monday and Saturday for anyone else who might be interested. Www.VRroom.org

_MB_
05-08-2015, 14:24
Great racing again last night lads
Some footage from race 2 with a fantastic 3 way battle on the last couple of laps.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cA7MBb1Hk8g

VR-Mustard
06-08-2015, 10:46
Our virtual career will be live from this Saturday guys.. Get ready for some serious racing lads. Our driver development programme will also not be to long to follow. Good luck everyone.

For clean organised sim racing get yourself over to www.VRroom.org the number one website for real racers.

VR-Mustard
06-08-2015, 16:24
Our next induction room will be held this Saturday 08/08/15
Get yourselves signed up to www.VRroom.org and register now

VR-Mustard
07-08-2015, 13:35
This Sunday.. All the features on the website will be activated. Enjoy them lads and get ready for some serious racing. www.VRroom.org

VR-Mustard
09-08-2015, 03:22
Could one of the mods please change the thread title back to professional for me please as from today all members can now pay a small 5 for six months membership to our Virtual Career System.

Things are about to get competitive ;)

VR-Mustard
09-08-2015, 13:21
Check out our virtual career system.. Updated for 2015.
Head over to www.VRroom.org and sign up for our next induction room.

banque
07-06-2019, 11:40
Sound like amazing opportunity! I'm crazy about virtual reality!