PDA

View Full Version : Project Cars = great racing

Fingerbang7227
19-07-2015, 15:42
I'm a bit sick and tired the manner by which a lot of people here carry on about bugs and the game being sh.t; I'm guessing a lot of them are probably lacking in the pubic hair department so probably unfair to expect anything else...

Anyway, my two cents worth, yes there are some things that could be improved, however Project Cars is a GREAT GAME.

See some of the fun I've been having below: AI %100, pissing down with rain, car handling like a dog, loving every second of it!

Kudos SMS!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jdlXqdA1-ng

centurian
19-07-2015, 15:54
I'm a bit sick and tired the manner by which a lot of people here carry on about bugs and the game being sh.t; I'm guessing a lot of them are probably lacking in the pubic hair department

Plenty of hair thanks but not playing with the 'boys toys consoles' ~ playing on the PC is not as easy with all the well documented unhandled exception crashes.

Racer Pro
19-07-2015, 16:17
Plenty of hair thanks but not playing with the 'boys toys consoles' ~ playing on the PC is not as easy with all the well documented unhandled exception crashes.pc is a toy too and its the same game dude with little better graphic

Mr.Smoke
19-07-2015, 16:34
Completely love this game. Undoubtedly the best racing experience ive ever had in a game. Looking forward to putting in countless hours & enjoying every minute of it!!

yopp90
19-07-2015, 17:10
I second that notion, I've got 70 hours on it all together and I just started to scratch the surface of tuning, my favorite game I've ever played actually. Also the first game I'll have no moral qualms a out buying all the dlc

hitmanvega
19-07-2015, 17:24
Yip. enjoying every moment...:D
I second that notion, I've got 70 hours on it all together and I just started to scratch the surface of tuning, my favorite game I've ever played actually. Also the first game I'll have no moral qualms a out buying all the dlc

rocafella1978
19-07-2015, 17:45
Completely love this game. Undoubtedly the best racing experience ive ever had in a game. Looking forward to putting in countless hours & enjoying every minute of it!!

on my PS4 the DVD has not been ejected since the day received! surely best racing game!!! well done SMS!!!

ElectricBlues85
19-07-2015, 18:53
Great vid Fingerbang, for what it's worth I also love your username :)

I'm also loving every minute of it but I'm nowhere near as quick. I'm somewhere between 70 - 80% AI, I destroy the former and finish mid-pack with the latter. 80% is definitely more fun.

amazed
19-07-2015, 19:02

Game disc lives in my PS4 and I've preloaded my account with money in preparation for further reasonably priced DLC.....

Many thanks to everyone at SMS/WMD.

MrFlibble81
20-07-2015, 13:35
Oh yeah!

Love this game and have had some great racing both online and offline.

The only time the disc comes out my PS4 is the odd occasion when I play Arkham Knight (or Bat-Kart as I like to call it) but even then I find myself not really paying attention to it and thinking about where I messed up in my last race and where I can improve.

This game has absolutely grabbed me like no other game has before.

SMS did a tremendous job!!

chig88
20-07-2015, 14:01
I'm a bit sick and tired the manner by which a lot of people here carry on about bugs and the game being sh.t; I'm guessing a lot of them are probably lacking in the pubic hair department so probably unfair to expect anything else...

Anyway, my two cents worth, yes there are some things that could be improved, however Project Cars is a GREAT GAME.

See some of the fun I've been having below: AI %100, pissing down with rain, car handling like a dog, loving every second of it!

Kudos SMS!

Excellent post & even better username ;)

chig88
20-07-2015, 14:12
The only time the disc comes out my PS4 is the odd occasion when I play Arkham Knight

I very rarely download games (usually more expensive), but I downloaded Project C.A.R.S. purely to avoid having to do this :). I was so impressed by the concept of the game I knew I wouldn't want to take the disc out & would be very unlikely to delete it from my hard drive. Has proven to be a wise decision.

I replaced my G27 with a T300 when F1 2015 was announced because I wanted to play it on PS4, but I've fallen so in love with Project C.A.R.S. that I haven't even bothered buying F1 2015 (well, that and the fact that it looks useless).

CopperySinger5
20-07-2015, 16:53
The AI is rather slow in corners to be at 100%, proof please.

Photonmonkey
20-07-2015, 17:17
Maybe kind of sad but this is the only game I own on PS4 and was why I bought the console in the first place. I have to say I have no regrets whatsoever! I cannot find words to describe how much I love this game, I am 44 and should probably be preparing for the birth of my baby daughter ATM but just cannot tear myself away from PC. I am hooked, my wife is trying to remain strong but I am afraid I have become a Project CARS addict! The only time I can bear to switch it off at night is when my controller battery dies (yes I know I haven't invested in a wheel yet but that will come........maybe after the pram) :)

Gamace
20-07-2015, 17:48
I can't even play the A.I. on a higher difficulty because their way too fast for me. I don't understand how they get so fast

sirsilver1968
20-07-2015, 19:53
Definitely my weapon of choice for my racing needs, with the occasional sprinkling of driveclub.

ElectricBlues85
20-07-2015, 21:12

I beat 90 AI for the first time this evening (Sorry, got no proof!).

I can't even play the A.I. on a higher difficulty because their way too fast for me. I don't understand how they get so fast

There's a lot to be said for doing multiple seasons of Formula Rookie, doing 100% distance in all sessions and slowly ramping up the AI. They are really good race cars, handle decent stock and are a great proving ground to learn race craft and line selection. Not only is it a bucket load of fun but I've noticed the benefits when driving a different class of cars

RAVEracer
21-07-2015, 07:57
pCARS is a game that catches the essence of racing. It can be utterly marvellous. Side note: watching the vid in the OP I really wanna point out how nice the water spray is in the wet :cool:

Katilla
21-07-2015, 08:07
I Love this game! I am 50 and yet it!! SMS did a tremendous job!! Thank you very much! 212653
only no forget repairs & updates! pls

Dean2
21-07-2015, 11:53
I did buy it (f1)! It doesn't compare to pcars whatsoever I played one hour what a waste of money ! If this couple of niggles are fixed and the classes a bit beefed up ( more variety ) it's a smashing game and don't forget ovals and Indys coming smsoon

Fingerbang7227
21-07-2015, 12:58

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YK4Qk1cve6Q

@CopperySinger5 An apology for so arrogantly questioning my honesty please.

ElectricBlues85
21-07-2015, 16:30

I think by definition this makes you really fast in the corners :)

Mr.Smoke
21-07-2015, 17:17
Finger is pretty damn quick!! Ive raced with him a number of times now & there is always tough competition when he is involved.

Gamace
21-07-2015, 18:57
I'm gonna record a race one day soon and show you all what I'm experiencing.

CopperySinger5
22-07-2015, 01:52

NO!!! The video shows you have Traction control slip turned on. Beating the AI with any assists on does not impress me.

ElectricBlues85
22-07-2015, 07:46
NO!!! The video shows you have Traction control slip turned on. Beating the AI with any assists on does not impress me.

Not sure the intention of the OP was to impress you. He's having fun & thats about the most important thing there is with this this game and for what it's worth, life in general. Maybe you could try it sometime.

Fingerbang7227
22-07-2015, 14:32

@CopperySinger5 I accept your gracious apology for questioning my honesty. For what it's worth, I couldn't give a toss whether you are impressed or not.

Normally I'd be willing to discuss what is "real" and an "assist" in the context of a GT3 car, but not in this case. Your "contribution" here, and in other posts forum.projectcarsgame.com/showthread.php?32482-Announcing-Project-CARS-2-Sign-Up-Now!/page95 are indicative of someone who is ignorant, egocentric and generally lacking the maturity to have a proper discussion.

You claim in the linked thread that your objective is to be a positive critic, yet the manner in which you post is anything but. You should really work on your social intelligence if you want to be a positive influence on other people.

Have a nice day :D

CopperySinger5
22-07-2015, 15:28

Kudos SMS!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jdlXqdA1-ng

CopperySinger5 race

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9XnEYYjM51I

Not only am I using AI 100% but with no assists, mechanical failures on, and full damage. 100% AI gives me the challenge I want but it's too irritating when track is filled with them on ps4. 1) always hitting brakes or slowing down in front of me for no apparent reason, but i manage to dodge them at times. 2) no realistic negative effects when they do collide. they get back on full speed 3) inconsistent speeds; too slow entering corners, way too fast coming out corner.
4) My biggest complaint when using the AI, they bunch up to the front in my path blocking the entire road surface; this instance causes my steering to become stiff and uncontrollable similar to power steering loss (this usually happens at the brink of a corner).

These problems makes it more difficult for those who like to drive with full sim settings. And if you use these settings maybe you will see the reason for all the bug complaints. And I challenge anyone to post a video of max number of AI's with no assists and FULL authentic gameplay settings.

Now if we can get a decent race using no assistance and realistic car effects, with A full track of unbugged AI drivers, I too will be loving every second of it. Because racing with no assists and all authentic gameplay offers way more excitement than in Fingerbang7227's video race settings (regardless of AI difficulty range).

MrFlibble81
22-07-2015, 15:49
CopperySinger5 race

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9XnEYYjM51I

Not only am I using AI 100% but with no assists, mechanical failures on, and full damage. 100% AI gives me the challenge I want but it's too irritating when track is filled with them on ps4. 1) always hitting brakes or slowing down in front of me for no apparent reason, but i manage to dodge them at times. 2) no realistic negative effects when they do collide. they get back on full speed 3) inconsistent speeds; too slow entering corners, way too fast coming out corner.
4) My biggest complaint when using the AI, they bunch up to the front in my path blocking the entire road surface; this instance causes my steering to become stiff and uncontrollable similar to power steering loss (this usually happens at the brink of a corner).

These problems makes it more difficult for those who like to drive with full sim settings. And if you use these settings maybe you will see the reason for all the bug complaints. And I challenge anyone to post a video of max number of AI's with no assists and FULL authentic gameplay settings.

Now if we can get a decent race using no assistance and realistic car effects, with A full track of unbugged AI drivers, I too will be loving every second of it. Because racing with no assists and all authentic gameplay offers way more excitement than in Fingerbang7227's video race settings (regardless of AI difficulty range).

ElectricBlues85
22-07-2015, 16:38
Because racing with no assists and all authentic gameplay offers way more excitement than in Fingerbang7227's video race settings (regardless of AI difficulty range).

Jeez.

On a scale of zero to CopperySinger5 (international scale of fun, as per SI measurements), Fingerbangs video is at least a 7 IMO.

Goresh
22-07-2015, 17:00
How did this thread go from one persons appreciation of the game to another's egotistical view on what's the proper way to enjoy the game?

Fight-Test
22-07-2015, 17:14
those are gt3's. They run with assist in real life. So yea he is running SIM. If you want realistic car effects you need realistic assist. you seem pretty confused

Flaw3dGenius
22-07-2015, 17:14

He's in a GT car...They have traction control in real life?

CopperySinger5
22-07-2015, 17:22
Jeez.

On a scale of zero to CopperySinger5 (international scale of fun, as per SI measurements), Fingerbangs video is at least a 7 IMO.

Lol, electricblues85.

Project CARS come really close to meeting the (International scale fun). It has many great things including motec displays, but I find myself many times sitting off in the rain, broken tire while the reckless AI still whirling around the track unscarred, smh. This puts the "SUR" in realism and to me, it takes away most of the fun.

MrFlibble81
22-07-2015, 17:43
How did this thread go from one persons appreciation of the game to another's egotistical view on what's the proper way to enjoy the game?

Because --

CopperySinger5
22-07-2015, 18:00
those are gt3's. They run with assist in real life. So yea he is running SIM. If you want realistic car effects you need realistic assist. you seem pretty confused

Well let me clarify, Traction control-off is for well experienced players: meaning with it on, it will apply deceleration to prevent you from slipping out. With traction turned off= no deceleration coming out of corners. This is why some players be peeling out in front of you in corner exits because they learned to drive without traction control. For an example, with TC off you would be about 5 secs faster per lap on Hockenheimring.

What I've learned from other racing simulators is that if you want to be the best you gotta beat the best, come on lets do it. who is go

Fight-Test
22-07-2015, 18:09
1:37.7 is my fastest on Hockenheim in the z4 with assist on. Last night in the fog with assist and mediums I was in the 1:38's. I would love to see someone go 5 seconds faster without assist.

I think this is confusing you man. A guy with not TC on can tune his car to feel more grippy and stable then when its on, same as a guy that runs TC (you do know you can adjust slip?) with a loose setup. As far as your simulator experience you sound like your coming from GT or Forza where everyone is faster with no assist because its a blanket system and more for learning. These cars are designed to run TC. Modeled around that fact and to get the most out of them you need the assist. Have you looked at the pc leaderboards to see what the fast guys are using for assists on GT3?

I know your in a car on your video that doesnt have TC and thats the proper way to drive it. The GT3's are not made to run that way. YOu can of course run no assist but I would love to see someone with the assists off run as fast or faster than what we are putting down. Just trying to help you out.

CopperySinger5
22-07-2015, 18:16

Because if one person engage to the usage of derogatory comments (op) showing how much dislike they have for others who are effected by the bugs, someone with a different view may share their opinions at some point.

And for the record: I have no problems with someone appreciating the game

graveltrap
22-07-2015, 18:39
It's a fantastic video and shows great race craft and patience when dealing with the AI using what could be considered the worst performing GT3 car, it looks like Finger had a blast all in all, who really cares what assists are in play when fun is being had :)

As for 5 seconds faster around Hockenheim GP without assists i don't see that happening! I could probably match my PB GT3 time (Z4 GT3 - 1:37.115) but that is about it...

CopperySinger5
22-07-2015, 18:45
1:37.7 is my fastest on Hockenheim in the z4 with assist on. Last night in the fog with assist and mediums I was in the 1:38's. I would love to see someone go 5 seconds faster without assist.

I think this is confusing you man. A guy with not TC on can tune his car to feel more grippy and stable then when its on, same as a guy that runs TC (you do know you can adjust slip?) with a loose setup. As far as your simulator experience you sound like your coming from GT or Forza where everyone is faster with no assist because its a blanket system and more for learning. These cars are designed to run TC. Modeled around that fact and to get the most out of them you need the assist. Have you looked at the pc leaderboards to see what the fast guys are using for assists on GT3?

I know your in a car on your video that doesnt have TC and thats the proper way to drive it. The GT3's are not made to run that way. YOu can of course run no assist but I would love to see someone with the assists off run as fast or faster than what we are putting down. Just trying to help you out.

you think I need help?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bYiHfQ2CX1Y

Once you've learned how to tune and go without TC full throttle in gt3, why would you turn it on? No matter where you are at on the leaderboard. I will not have a mclaren gtr long tail until update 3.0 (ps4) but I do race occasionally gt3 cars TC off as well as all authentic game settings.
I may not beat all you guys running with your traction controls and other stuff on And I may not beat all the unfair AI but at least I know i'm hardcore playing with no assists and with all authentic gameplay settings on.

Mr.Smoke
22-07-2015, 19:05
you think I need help?

Once you've learned how to tune and go without TC full throttle in gt3, why would you turn it on? No matter where you are at on the leaderboard. I will not have a mclaren gtr long tail until update 3.0 (ps4) but I do race occasionally gt3 cars TC off as well as all authentic game settings.
I may not beat all you guys running with your traction controls and other stuff on And I may not beat all the unfair AI but at least I know i'm hardcore playing with no assists and with all authentic gameplay settings on.

Good for you bruh!! Want a gold star? Maybe a cookie?

Nobody gives a crap about how you run. Doesnt make you any better or worse if you use assists or not, but having the elitest dickhead mentality about it shows that you think you are better then anyone who opts to use assists.

Cant we all just play the way that makes us happy without critisizing everyone else?

MrFlibble81
22-07-2015, 19:10
I'm going to go grab some popcorn, Anybody want some?

This could get interesting.

Fight-Test
22-07-2015, 19:15
I though you would be 5 seconds faster with no TC? haha, whats with the unfair AI thing? That is FA not GT3. We have no issues with AI in rain or fog at 100%. We are actually faster than them on the first lap.

Learn to tune? Harcore? ok take some jabs dude, passive aggressive middle school banter but ill bite. So running 1:37 with the car setup for endurance racing with mechanical damage is a lack of tuning skills? Hardcore is being slow? You make no sense man but I have solution.

PSN: Fight-Test We are on every night. Bring a GT3 (longtail is not one fyi), assist or not we don't care, we race authentic (which would normally include real assist, you still seem to struggle with the comprehension of that one) and all your hardcoreness.

Feel free to PM for the series race tomorrow night at Hockenheim and Ill gladly show you were to sign up. All you have to do is qualify in the top 16. Since you know the track and got 5 secs on us you won't have a issue Im sure. Im sure you ego already has you on the podium. Now i dont wanna ruin this good mans thread anymore so you go my PSN and PM. lets see what you got.

rocafella1978
22-07-2015, 19:27
you think I need help?

buddy get a life! go outside play in the sandbox with same age kids as yourself, sweat it off and come back apologize to everyone here and continue to post productive and positive things, instead of flaming at people, showing your egoistic self centered personality in full blown way and might need to think about it twice before you generally hit enter or press post reply in your threads.

same as other threads, people post what they like and how some things are great, and then there is people just like you who **** ***** all over these forums, threads and posts...and if thats not enough you start insulting people personally!

grow up and learn to respect people around you! not only here online but also in your real life!

rocafella1978
22-07-2015, 19:34
you think I need help?

while you are at it, please do go to official FIA, GTD and GTLM website download their PDF's for regulations and read through them, if hard to understand feel free to ask, will gladly explain and if you like to read simplified & summarized version:
http://nasportscar.com/gtlm-v-gtd-v-gt3/

and back to topic, always enjoy watching you drive @fingerbaeng, we all enjoy beating AI @100% and also good laughs while driving with you on track and some of the top drivers! thanks again for sharing your video @fingerbaeng

rocafella1978
22-07-2015, 19:38
you think I need help?
...yes you do!

Fingerbang7227
22-07-2015, 19:46
you think I need help?

Hardcore, authentic playing of a driving sim with a DS controller....

CopperySinger5
22-07-2015, 19:47
Good for you bruh!! Want a gold star? Maybe a cookie?

Nobody gives a crap about how you run. Doesnt make you any better or worse if you use assists or not, but having the elitest dickhead mentality about it shows that you think you are better then anyone who opts to use assists.

Cant we all just play the way that makes us happy without critisizing everyone else?

No I don't think so, because your rude insulting comment towards a priceless position in a leader board shows that you could be upset for not having your assists turned off. And I'm sure you go fast with "assistance" but thats not showing your true skills. Regardless of whatever, If any amateur wants to race me you're more than welcome to join me (I won't hold my breath) but be warned, all authentic game play settings will be in effect and all assists will be locked. If you can't handle that I wouldn't shed tears to see you leave the lobby. This is just a preventive measure to keep things on a pro gaming level.

And no I already have my top 50 gold stars, wheres yours.

amazed
22-07-2015, 19:49
you think I need help?

Yep!

www.freepsychiatristssession.com

0800-GET-A-LIFE-ITS-JUST-A-GAME

amazed
22-07-2015, 19:51

Well, we know where you keep yours, next to your McDonald's Employee of the Month award.....

Fight-Test
22-07-2015, 20:09
Hardcore, authentic playing of a driving sim with a DS controller....

hahaha, didnt even notice he was on controller.

hes backpedaling like crazy now. went from I can beat you by 5 seconds with us running TC and him not to he gets to set up the room how he wants and he might not be able to beat us. He cant even accept a challenge when its all layed out in front of him.

finger, let us know if you still struggling with your tire temps. maybe we can help before practice tonight.

Mr.Smoke
22-07-2015, 20:11
No I don't think so, because your rude insulting comment towards a priceless position in a leader board shows that you could be upset for not having your assists turned off. And I'm sure you go fast with "assistance" but thats not showing your true skills. Regardless of whatever, If any amateur wants to race me you're more than welcome to join me (I won't hold my breath) but be warned, all authentic game play settings will be in effect and all assists will be locked. If you can't handle that I wouldn't shed tears to see you leave the lobby. This is just a preventive measure to keep things on a pro gaming level.

My rude insulting comments? Get a grip on life bud!!

You come in here insulting the OP & others because we race with REAL assists in a SIMULATOR, which SIMULATES REAL WORLD DRIVING AIDS. Its really not difficult to comprehend, for most anyways.

I dont care one bit about leaderboard stuff. Basically everyone on there cuts the track in ways that would get you DQ'd in a real race.

Locking all assists IS NOT AUTHENTIC at all. Its elitest. Pro gaming level. Right......

You must be part of the 5% bro. I bet you feel special & proud.

Goresh
22-07-2015, 20:13
Because if one person engage to the usage of derogatory comments (op) showing how much dislike they have for others who are effected by the bugs, someone with a different view may share their opinions at some point.

And for the record: I have no problems with someone appreciating the game

It would seem to me the thread was a positive one, that is until you felt the need to try and make the OP look like he was doing something wrong.

Fingerbang7227
22-07-2015, 20:16
hahaha, didnt even notice he was on controller.

hes backpedaling like crazy now. went from I can beat you by 5 seconds with us running TC and him not to he gets to set up the room how he wants and he might not be able to beat us. He cant even accept a challenge when its all layed out in front of him.

finger, let us know if you still struggling with your tire temps. maybe we can help before practice tonight.

I'd love to know how old he is...for someone who is so much better and smarter than anyone else his grammar and spelling are terrible....

I'm happy with my tire temps Test, just battling a lack of talent and wondering how the hell I'm gonna keep up with you guys tomorrow night :confused: will probably see you later tonight :D

amazed
22-07-2015, 20:21
Probably tucked up in bed now, with hot milk & cookies!

joe_diben
22-07-2015, 20:27
Probably tucked up in bed now, with hot milk & cookies!

come on man, young or old, warm milk and cookies are delicious.

CopperySinger5
22-07-2015, 20:27
I though you would be 5 seconds faster with no TC? haha, whats with the unfair AI thing? That is FA not GT3. We have no issues with AI in rain or fog at 100%. We are actually faster than them on the first lap.

Learn to tune? Harcore? ok take some jabs dude, passive aggressive middle school banter but ill bite. So running 1:37 with the car setup for endurance racing with mechanical damage is a lack of tuning skills? Hardcore is being slow? You make no sense man but I have solution.

PSN: Fight-Test We are on every night. Bring a GT3 (longtail is not one fyi), assist or not we don't care, we race authentic (which would normally include real assist, you still seem to struggle with the comprehension of that one) and all your hardcoreness.

Feel free to PM for the series race tomorrow night at Hockenheim and Ill gladly show you were to sign up. All you have to do is qualify in the top 16. Since you know the track and got 5 secs on us you won't have a issue Im sure. Im sure you ego already has you on the podium. Now i dont wanna ruin this good mans thread anymore so you go my PSN and PM. lets see what you got.

for any that don't understand: go into the gameplay authenticity, 1) set all assistance, antilock brakes and traction/stability control in the off position. 2) full damage 3) mechanical failures on. 4) tire wear and fuel usage. 5) flags and penalties. I usually keep start engine on because my controller map is filled but if there was an empty spot I will use it.

Ds4 controller because big wheel rig setup doesn't fit my physical preferences. I know I could do better lap times with the wheel but the ds4 doesn't cause much of a handicap.

Again, no matter how many of you there are. Racing with assistance and (all damage off) in a racing simulator will not impress me. Who cares if you got a whole team racing every night with these settings. I got bored of using these settings in races years ago. I mean racing with only changing AI difficulty settings is the same thing as Driveclub, Project cars offer more options for racing excitment

Don't forget to note: I use full damage and mechanical wear, tire wear too as well as no assists. careful not to leave that part out: give credit when credit is due.

And you can keep riding around hockenhiem with your training wheels on, bragging about how you got a big team of guys racing Every night, Oh Im soo impressed, NOT.

Mr.Smoke
22-07-2015, 20:34
for any that don't understand: go into the gameplay authenticity, 1) set all assistance, antilock brakes and traction/stability control in the off position. 2) full damage 3) mechanical failures on. 4) tire wear and fuel usage. 5) flags and penalties. I usually keep start engine on because my controller map is filled but if there was an empty spot I will use it.

Ds4 controller because big wheel rig setup doesn't fit my physical preferences. I know I could do better lap times with the wheel but the ds4 doesn't cause much of a handicap.

Again, no matter how many of you there are. Racing with assistance and (all damage off) in a racing simulator will not impress me. Who cares if you got a whole team racing every night with these settings. I got bored of using these settings in races years ago. I mean racing with only changing AI difficulty settings is the same thing as Driveclub, Project cars offer more options for racing excitment

Don't forget to note: I use full damage and mechanical wear, tire wear too as well as no assists. careful not to leave that part out: give credit when credit is due.

And you can keep riding around hockenhiem with your training wheels on, bragging about how you got a big team of guys racing Every night, Oh Im soo impressed, NOT.

We use REAL ASSISTS to properly SIMULATE what these REAL cars use, in REAL life. You just dont get it, do you?

BTW, we also have full damage, mechanical failures, penalties, fuel & tire wear turned on.

Im done with this asshat!!!! Typically i would commend someone for racing well using no assists (especially with a DS4) but the manner in which you express yourself is childish, belittling & deserves nothing more then having personal attacks thrown right back at you.

Finger, catch you soon bud.

rocafella1978
22-07-2015, 20:42

best answers to such an ignorant, rude and arrogant personality is to ignore and not reply, best Mods just close the thread, such sad forum behaviour, like many other threads, people turn OP's positive feedback into **** and **** at all cost and however they can, shame on such negative people!

CopperySinger5
22-07-2015, 20:43
...yes you do!

Help where? keep all things Project Cars now. I surely hope that you are not drawing negative conclusions about racing accomplishments. If so then maybe we need to do a reassessment on who needs help.

CopperySinger5
22-07-2015, 20:54
We use REAL ASSISTS to properly SIMULATE what these REAL cars use, in REAL life. You just dont get it, do you?

BTW, we also have full damage, mechanical failures, penalties, fuel & tire wear turned on.

Im done with this asshat!!!! Typically i would commend someone for racing well using no assists (especially with a DS4) but the manner in which you express yourself is childish, belittling & deserves nothing more then having personal attacks thrown right back at you.

Finger, catch you soon bud.

AS I stated before and much. TC on is not on a pro level, I've learned to push the car better trough corners without it. It takes time and practice

MysterG
22-07-2015, 21:05
Well this has just turned into a pissing contest with no 'winners'

Closed