PDA

View Full Version : Game has more issues

TK-Jeff
20-07-2015, 01:28
I have just recently noticed that the game has more bugs. They are pretty much the same ones has before like when you pit it says pit box occupied, but the one that annoys me the most is every now and than the session will start without engine noise for your car but when you restart it's fine. The replays also has the car like skipping.

Also could anyone please tell me when we are getting free car #2. And REALLY!! announcing Project Cars 2, why not perfect or aleast make the first one better than it is before moving on to a second.

nhraracer
20-07-2015, 01:35
I have just recently noticed that the game has more bugs. They are pretty much the same ones has before like when you pit it says pit box occupied, but the one that annoys me the most is every now and than the session will start without engine noise for your car but when you restart it's fine. The replays also has the car like skipping.

Also could anyone please tell me when we are getting free car #2. And REALLY!! announcing Project Cars 2, why not perfect or aleast make the first one better than it is before moving on to a second.

This horse has been beaten to death over and over and over! Let the poor guy rip. It's a done deal so just deal with it!

wyldanimal
20-07-2015, 02:20

Sorry but I have to Reply to this..

You know... It's Only Because SMS has been so OPEN and Involved with it's Customer / Members that We Know pCars2 is in the Works...
name One other Studio where the Studio HEAD, is directly involved with It's customers on a Daily basis?
And all He Gets is a load of Gruff from most everyone..

Some fine way of saying Thanks mate, and thank you for caring enough to put yourself out there on the Forums.

Most Development Studios, have 2 or 3 Projects Going at any given time..
The Current One, The Next one, and the next one after that...

But we Don't Normally Know that...
Because Other Developers, aren't OPEN or Share with their Customers..

Gawd,
So SMS is taking an ACTIVE role and interacting, and Sharing whats going on, Everyone wants to RIP them a NEW Arse....

Instead, we should be Praising SMS for what they are Doing.
no other Studio I know of is this Transparent, and Involved with their Customers.

Yeah, they have their Next Project under way, and are asking members who want to Help create the Future with them
"Hey, join here and be part of the New Project "
I think that's Exciting..

Not every Issue can be FIXED over Night..
Issues are handeld in Order of Severity 1st, A patch for them is Released,
Then you Focus on minor Issues, and Improvements.. A Patch is released..

The Issues will be fixed.. It just takes time.. Geeze...

okay, sorry my Rant is over..

Sik180sx
20-07-2015, 02:31

You know... It's Only Because SMS has been so OPEN and Involved with it's Customer / Members that We Know pCars2 is in the Works...
name One other Studio where the Studio HEAD, is directly involved with It's customers on a Daily basis?

Some fine way of saying Thanks mate, and thank you for caring enough to put yourself out there on the Forums.

Gawd,
So SMS is taking an ACTIVE role and interacting, and Sharing whats going on, Everyone wants to RIP them a NEW Arse....

no other Studio I know of is this Transparent, and Involved with their Customers.

Yeah, they have their Next Project under way, and are asking members who want to Help create the Future with them

Bravo sir,well said :)

owenmorris
20-07-2015, 05:57
Well I agree with TK Jeff they should sort the original before they do anything else, think you all have short memories I read in a statement yes they are starting on a new one but the guys not involved with designing new game will work on sorting original. Why come down on him so hard he has spent his hard earned money as well as the rest of us.

TK-Jeff
20-07-2015, 12:10
Its not so much about the announcement of Project Cars 2, it's more the fact that they keep on saying stuff and than they don't deliver. Like first they said we are getting a free car every month for the foreseeable future, than it was a free car for a year, now they say a free car for 2015. It's almost the end of July and we only have one free car when we should have 3.

Blackvault
20-07-2015, 12:16
Its not so much about the announcement of Project Cars 2, it's more the fact that they keep on saying stuff and than they don't deliver. Like first they said we are getting a free car every month for the foreseeable future, than it was a free car for a year, now they say a free car for 2015. It's almost the end of July and we only have one free car when we should have 3.

Your points about the DLC have been covered. I suggest you do a search.

Edit - I've done the search for you (http://forum.projectcarsgame.com/showthread.php?28658-ANSWERED-POST-481-free-car-2&p=1023467&viewfull=1#post1023467)

ChrisK
20-07-2015, 12:23

Gawd,

Praise ? lol we did pay for this game did we not ? Don't be acting like we got it for free and SMS did is a favour ffs.

Why aren't you demanding SMS praise us as the paying public, the ones that pay their bills and keep them employed, for the patience we are demonstrating in dealing with the annoying bugs still in the game. Bumper cam stuck worse than ever, multiplayer room instability, reset and corrupted settings, unable to drive in a joined lobby bug, pit stop bugs, penalty bugs etc etc etc...I could go on...

Ian Bell
20-07-2015, 12:27
Praise ? lol we did pay for this game did we not ? Don't be acting like we got it for free and SMS did is a favour ffs.

Why aren't you demanding SMS praise us as the paying public, the ones that pay their bills and keep them employed, for the patience we are demonstrating in dealing with the annoying bugs still in the game. Bumper cam stuck worse than ever, multiplayer room instability, reset and corrupted settings, unable to drive in a joined lobby bug, pit stop bugs, penalty bugs etc etc etc...I could go on...

You're just being difficult Chris.

The poster was obviously referring to us deserving praise for our open communication, not for us fixing bugs (or still having some). It's very clear if you read it.

Gawd,

You didn't pay for that and it is indeed 'a favour'.

Umer Ahmad
20-07-2015, 12:29
1. Lykan Hypersport
2. Audi A1 Quattro

Expect the 3rd car by the end of August. Like the guy from Penna said, did you know FIFA2017, NBA2K17, Halo 8, and Mario Kart 11 are already in development? EVERY studio/publisher does this. These software companies are typically 2 games "ahead" of their most recent release. Does it mean you will stop playing the current games?

We should spend less time giving SMS tips how to run their company and provide more clear bug reports, it would be more beneficial for us pcars1 players.

Seps1974
20-07-2015, 13:05

Fortunately it seems SMS has their priorities well set. I'd rather see them working hard to solve the game bugs than releasing free content.

TK-Jeff
22-07-2015, 13:09
1. Lykan Hypersport
2. Audi A1 Quattro

Expect the 3rd car by the end of August. Like the guy from Penna said, did you know FIFA2017, NBA2K17, Halo 8, and Mario Kart 11 are already in development? EVERY studio/publisher does this. These software companies are typically 2 games "ahead" of their most recent release. Does it mean you will stop playing the current games?

We should spend less time giving SMS tips how to run their company and provide more clear bug reports, it would be more beneficial for us pcars1 players.

Just wondering if the 2nd car is out yet.

TrevorAustin
22-07-2015, 13:23

Looks like your forum search is broken.

Blackvault
22-07-2015, 13:32

Read the link in post #7

Pete

the-D-
22-07-2015, 13:36
Is there a hidden message? decipherable if we add all the capital letters together?

Gawd,