PDA

View Full Version : Just read the most hilarious crap

Redslayer
20-07-2015, 04:48
It was on a site called pretend race cars (net not com just fyi) search" We played the beta of project cars 2 so you didn't have too."

Its so blatantly negatively biased its almost shameful lol. Project Cars does have a lot of issues. But if you follow the links to all the "unfair bans" you'll see pretty much every one of them went into "this game is trash and can't be fixed" type posts.

I got a kick out of reading it so wanted to share. Esp the last bit where they call Pcars 2 a blatant cash grab because its just Pcars one files ( as if you'd build pcars 2 completely from scratch lol) yet then talks about how its unfinished lol..

Sorry if the font gets messed up, first time posting from my phone. Anyway, goodnight all! Hope you laugh at this absurdity like I did.

P.S. Slow down penalties are garbage! o.o

TheReaper GT
20-07-2015, 04:59
Some people are so hideous and shameless that make me sick. Let's not give them the satisfaction of a visit.

Sankyo
20-07-2015, 06:48
We know all about them, every word spent on them is wasted effort.

rams1de
20-07-2015, 07:01
Click bait.

There will be quite a few people signed up to PCars2 with the intention of making money from early teasers. Just as some Youtubers used pre-release footage on their monetised channels, bloggers will write about the game in the hope their articles will shared thus increasing revenue and value of the blog.

Disingenuous pap like that article is typical of attempts to create contentious content that sparks debate. Unfortunately, Google falls for it hook, line and sinker, delivering it to suckers like me as 'relevant content'.

Please don't fall for the author's ploy, it just encourages the trolls and infests news feeds with pointless garbage.

John Hargreaves
20-07-2015, 07:43
It‘s always a shame seeing someone so motivated, putting so much effort into something that is based on desperately trying to find the most negative things they can in a topic. He doesn‘t seem to be a very happy soul really :confusion:

Azure Flare
20-07-2015, 07:51
While "haters gonna hate" will always be a thing, it still doesn't put me off from throwing money at SMS to get access to the next game and hopefully shape something to silence people like them.

Redslayer
20-07-2015, 15:52
We know all about them, every word spent on them is wasted effort.

Was the first I'd seen it. I just don't get how someone could be that butt hurt lol.

I mean I can see where someone could think Ian is an ass hat, because he uses blatant sarcasm. And some people just don't get it. I have the same reactions to my sarcasm lol. Bur to be that butt hurt... Just lol. Go cry a river already.

Or tell Ian to go F himself then get over it lol. Personally I enjoy the sarcasm. Makes him seem like a real person instead of "some dev". He just better be ready for some counter sarcasm lol

Ian Bell
20-07-2015, 15:54
Was the first I'd seen it. I just don't get how someone could be that butt hurt lol.

I mean I can see where someone could think Ian is an ass hat, because he uses blatant sarcasm. And some people just don't get it. I have the same reactions to my sarcasm lol. Bur to be that butt hurt... Just lol. Go cry a river already.

Or tell Ian to go F himself then get over it lol. Personally I enjoy the sarcasm. Makes him seem like a real person instead of "some dev". He just better be ready for some counter sarcasm lol

You can say what you like about them, but they've always been very supportive of my efforts over there. For that I commend them.

Redslayer
20-07-2015, 21:24
You can say what you like about them, but they've always been very supportive of my efforts over there. For that I commend them.

Supportive. Yes, that's surely what that's called lol. You guys are like best friends. You just ran his dog over though o.o

Timmynator
20-07-2015, 21:27
I think that was sarcasm...

Or as Dilbert put it: "Was that supportiveness or sarcasm?" -"You only think there's a difference."

wyldanimal
20-07-2015, 22:32

Yes, absolutely, there is a Lot of Luv between them...

Sir Digby Chicken Caesar
21-07-2015, 04:21
Project Cars <<< Points for drift time

Redslayer
23-07-2015, 17:16
I think that was sarcasm...

Or as Dilbert put it: "Was that supportiveness or sarcasm?" -"You only think there's a difference."

I know it was sarcasm :P If it wasn't then Ian would surely be completely insane.

Though I'm not entirely convinced that isn't the case o.o

An0n
23-07-2015, 18:57
It was on a site called pretend race cars (net not com just fyi) search" We played the beta of project cars 2 so you didn't have too."

Its so blatantly negatively biased its almost shameful lol. Project Cars does have a lot of issues. But if you follow the links to all the "unfair bans" you'll see pretty much every one of them went into "this game is trash and can't be fixed" type posts.

I got a kick out of reading it so wanted to share. Esp the last bit where they call Pcars 2 a blatant cash grab because its just Pcars one files ( as if you'd build pcars 2 completely from scratch lol) yet then talks about how its unfinished lol..

Sorry if the font gets messed up, first time posting from my phone. Anyway, goodnight all! Hope you laugh at this absurdity like I did.

P.S. Slow down penalties are garbage! o.o

nice thread complaining about people complaining.

Redslayer
23-07-2015, 20:41
nice thread complaining about people complaining.

You should probably look up what complaining means. Typically it doesn't involve finding humor.

John Hargreaves
23-07-2015, 21:53
I hate it when people complain about other people complaining

Katilla
24-07-2015, 06:35
I'm not complaining!
The game is very good!
I thank you!
And I look forward to
DLC & updates
Go for it

+1x ThankYou!

Sankyo
24-07-2015, 07:53
I think you meant that you hate it when people complain about people complaining about other people complaining?

An0n
24-07-2015, 15:19

implying i was being serious.