PDA

View Full Version : Street Fighter 5 : All DLC will be released by playing

NaRP
20-07-2015, 11:59
hi,

i think it's a good idea. Maybe not available in Pcars 1. If it's possible, i want it !
But must be available for PCars2.

TrevorAustin
20-07-2015, 12:05
Couldn't disagree more

FS7
20-07-2015, 20:55
http://blog.us.playstation.com/2015/07/18/street-fighter-v-a-new-way-to-play/

I think it's an interesting way to deal with DLC, but there need to be more details on how exactly it works, how much one needs to play in order to get enough in-game credits to buy characters, whether game credits can be earned in all game modes, how much each character costs if we decide to buy them with real money, etc.

xautos
20-07-2015, 21:40
think i remember playing street fighter II decades ago, how minotious it was, side scrolling fighting enemies to become champion, in the same fashion to one must fall 2097. i also watched the original street fighter film, yeah, that was bad. but anyways.

konnos
24-07-2015, 18:58
Street Fighter series is the only game that brings out the monster in me, when I lose to CPU I am a ragin bull, I have t ragequit out of it or i yell swearwords at the screen with passion. Seriously! OH and when i win, oh my... more swearing with taunting at the screen. This game is not for me, brings out my worst part!

Sampo
24-07-2015, 19:10
So I couldn't get a DLC car I really want to drive, unless I drove enough with cars I don't want? No thank you.

FS7
24-07-2015, 19:54
So I couldn't get a DLC car I really want to drive, unless I drove enough with cars I don't want?
Iirc you can buy SF5 DLC using real money just like in any other game, but in addition to that there's the option to acquire DLC by playing the game. If it allows players to acquire DLC by playing any offline/online mode than it could be a good thing.