PDA

View Full Version : SMS please help make it easier to find friends' lobbies

joking_aura
20-07-2015, 15:49
I have been using multiplayer more these days and although I have quite a few PSN friends, I still find it difficult to get in the same lobby with them. I really don't want to ask for invites every time I get on. Can we get a filter to show just the lobbies that our PSN friends are currently in? I think his would speed up finding lobbies that I want to spend time in.

Fight-Test
20-07-2015, 16:24
you can go to you friends name on your friends list and join his game from there.

joking_aura
20-07-2015, 16:27
How does that work. Please help.

Fight-Test
20-07-2015, 18:32
just go to your friends list. then your friends name and on right side of screen will be some panels. If hes in a game there will be a box for the game he is in and on the box it says join game. Just select box and hit x. There will be a box under it if he is in a party and as long as its not private then you can join the party also.

joking_aura
20-07-2015, 19:07
Thanks for your help. I am new to Playstation coming from Xbox 360.

Fight-Test
20-07-2015, 19:14
Ive had mine almost a year and still lost half the time. Getting old I guess.

also, if someone invites you to a game and you exit after joining or cant find the invite, just go to notifications, then invitations and the previous invites will be there. This way no one has to send you invites again if you need to leave the game and come back like when the camera view gets stuck.