PDA

View Full Version : Drivers wanted "http://xciteracingleague.com"

Dazza1976
21-07-2015, 06:45
Guys and girls, online league for those interested. We have approx 50 drivers across 5 divisions / classes including Open Wheel and GT class. Looking for new drivers to come along, will hold regular races over next week in Formula C on variety of tracks.

Looking for clean racers preferable that drive without aids or at least with only with realistic aids on.

Pay the site a visit,
http://xciteracingleague.com

I don't run it but compete in the open wheel division C (formula C, typically 30 lap races).

We need new drivers, have a good core of regular attendees but would like grids of 10 or more racers for each race and at times we are struggling.

My GT = Dazza1976

Add me if your interested and if you see me online in a session come join. Also register on the site.

If there are any other league admins out there and you want / need drivers perhaps we can participate in each others leagues.

Innerspace_HQ
26-07-2015, 15:34
That actually looks quite good.

It's missing a Formula A league though, which for me is a bit of a let down.

Fyllpen
27-07-2015, 09:32
There have been talks about a FA league. But firstly we need more racers.

Innerspace_HQ
27-07-2015, 11:13
There have been talks about a FA league. But firstly we need more racers.

I know a few Formula A racers. By and large though shift work means I can't commit to the same days each week. 4 on 4 off, rotating between nightshift and dayshift.

I'll pass the link around though, and by all means add Innerspace HQ to your xbox live. If i'm racing it's mostly open wheel, feel free to join in.

Fyllpen
27-07-2015, 11:58
Thank you! And maybe you could join as a reserve driver considering your shift work. I'm not running the league either so please feel free and sign up at the web site and express your interest if you are interested.

I have added your GT and if you would like to come in contact with the league owner send me a message and I'll direct you.

Innerspace_HQ
27-07-2015, 12:03
Thank you! And maybe you could join as a reserve driver considering your shift work. I'm not running the league either so please feel free and sign up at the web site and express your interest if you are interested.

I have added your GT and if you would like to come in contact with the league owner send me a message and I'll direct you.

Groovy, I'll get a proper look at that when I'm off shift. Thanks kindly!

DanFiskF1
27-07-2015, 18:45
Groovy, I'll get a proper look at that when I'm off shift. Thanks kindly!

Hey Innerspace HQ I am the league owner of Xciteracingleague or XRL for short. These guys have pretty much said it all but we do have 4 to 5 leagues running in the GT and Open wheel racing formats. We did have plans for 8 leagues but new racing games came out and people did not have patience with the game so they decided to jump ship so that is one of the reasons there is no Formula A, but I really want to have a Formula A League. From my perspective though you need at least 10 weekly regulars to make it work well which is what we have struggled with in the past and is why we do not have a league in those cars yet. Have a look at the website and maybe at the end of the first season, if not earlier we can get a Formula A league up and running! What is surprising is a lot of the drivers who are in the league have come from these forums so they all car e for the game and now we have a more hardcore Project cars bunch of drivers.

We do have GT leagues which are currently in a week break to merge 2 of the leagues together so the lobbies are full as you want to be racing with more than just a few drivers on the track and we may have spaces for a few GT drivers so add me and send me a message and I will get back to any of you! My gamertag is XRL Bernie.

Innerspace_HQ
28-07-2015, 06:35
Hey Innerspace HQ I am the league owner of Xciteracingleague or XRL for short. These guys have pretty much said it all but we do have 4 to 5 leagues running in the GT and Open wheel racing formats. We did have plans for 8 leagues but new racing games came out and people did not have patience with the game so they decided to jump ship so that is one of the reasons there is no Formula A, but I really want to have a Formula A League. From my perspective though you need at least 10 weekly regulars to make it work well which is what we have struggled with in the past and is why we do not have a league in those cars yet. Have a look at the website and maybe at the end of the first season, if not earlier we can get a Formula A league up and running! What is surprising is a lot of the drivers who are in the league have come from these forums so they all car e for the game and now we have a more hardcore Project cars bunch of drivers.

We do have GT leagues which are currently in a week break to merge 2 of the leagues together so the lobbies are full as you want to be racing with more than just a few drivers on the track and we may have spaces for a few GT drivers so add me and send me a message and I will get back to any of you! My gamertag is XRL Bernie.

Thanks, Dan! Yeah, I had a quick read in work yesterday and I'll try and have a bigger nosey if the work's a bit slower today. I totally agree, you do need at least 10.

One thing I will say though is the issue with pits at the moment in this game. There is nothing more soul crushing than being fitted with red tyres after an unbelievably heroic recovery drive up to lap 40 on Spa where you exit the pits right behind P1 ready to take it to them for the last 4 laps. Really knocks the wind from your sails and could potentially skew any results from a league.

I'm off shift at 7 tonight, I'll add you to Xlive and take it from there. Thanks again!

DanFiskF1
28-07-2015, 12:26
With the current merge of GT league we are changing a lot of settings and open wheel are on a week off so for round 4 there is a raft of new settings as you are right with pit stops. I have experienced this all to offence.

d4ninho
31-07-2015, 13:02
the problems with only F1 leagues is ppl get bored of the car very fast, to have a good F1 series you need working pit stops and definite attendance, both on pcars right now you will not have due to pits not working and ppl hating the game bugs.

the F1 game would have taken a lot of racers away from Pcars too but from what i hear that's very buggy too.

Innerspace_HQ
31-07-2015, 13:08
the problems with only F1 leagues is ppl get bored of the car very fast, to have a good F1 series you need working pit stops and definite attendance, both on pcars right now you will not have due to pits not working and ppl hating the game bugs.

the F1 game would have taken a lot of racers away from Pcars too but from what i hear that's very buggy too.

Totally agree about the pit stops, in the meantime workaround is no tyre wear and fuel up enough to finish the race. Not ideal because it spoils the strategy element but I'm hoping this gets fixed in next patch. Reeeeally hoping.

Totally disagree about the car, it's the most exciting car in the game for me now I've got a good handle on how to tune her within an inch of her life. Getting everything right through an apex is exhilarating.

Fyllpen
17-08-2015, 17:16
I'm bumping this one cause we are still looking for formula C drivers. Add me on Live GT: Fyllpen

Fyllpen
28-09-2015, 09:36
A new season is soon to be started. This time we are running one Formula C and one Formula Gulf league.

Look me up on the website or Xlive @Fyllpen if you're interested.

ian2726
28-09-2015, 22:34
As usual If I'm on send me an invite and I'm there. Got next two Mondays off so I'll be on. ��

Fyllpen
29-09-2015, 06:08
As usual If I'm on send me an invite and I'm there. Got next two Mondays off so I'll be on. ��

Of course Ian. However we are starting the league in about two to three weeks. We are also changing the day from Monday's to Wednesday's or Thursday's.

I've put you on the reserve list as usual. Please feel free to check the forum on XRL if you have any input.