PDA

View Full Version : Looking for new racing friends

Crford1982
21-07-2015, 22:49
Hey guys, I'm looking for some clean racing friends who enjoy quick and endurance style racing. Not really looking to join a league as my schedule doesn't always allow that. I usually do stock tunes as I'm not good at tuning cars. Wouldn't consider myself a hardcore racer but definitely not a noob either. Somewhere in between I guess. Anyways I'm in the est time zone. On most afternoons and nights. Feel free to add me on xbone. My gt is jdontherocks82 looking forward to making some awesome new friends.

odemode
21-07-2015, 23:30
Add me dude, GT - l D1RT l

jason
22-07-2015, 00:02
Change your platform in your details Crford , it says you are on PS4.... May help a little

Crford1982
22-07-2015, 00:07
Thanks for the heads up. Didn't even notice that

OpticalHercules
22-07-2015, 00:48
Come check out nacrassociation.proboards.com Good group of people in there. We usually have 3-8 people in a Live Party every night just doing all kinds of racing. Most weekday stuff is just <10 lap races of all classes, but there are some scheduled events that we'll do 1hr long races. Usually have people on from 8pm EST till late. Some of us can even help get you started tuning. Maybe not tuning cars to perfection, but definitely tuning problems out of your cars. all we ask is clean racing. Accidents happen, that's a given. So long as you're not a wrecker, come check us out!

Finnstar
22-07-2015, 02:28
Hey guys, I'm looking for some clean racing friends who enjoy quick and endurance style racing. Not really looking to join a league as my schedule doesn't always allow that. I usually do stock tunes as I'm not good at tuning cars. Wouldn't consider myself a hardcore racer but definitely not a noob either. Somewhere in between I guess. Anyways I'm in the est time zone. On most afternoons and nights. Feel free to add me on xbone. My gt is jdontherocks82 looking forward to making some awesome new friends.

I've added you on xbone. I also don't have time to commit to league racing.Mostly run stock tunes - apart from setting the fuel load. Right there in between hardcore and noob too, and in est timezone. I'm typically racing once or twice a week.

gt: FlyingFinnstar

Crford1982
22-07-2015, 09:10
I've added you on xbone. I also don't have time to commit to league racing.Mostly run stock tunes - apart from setting the fuel load. Right there in between hardcore and noob too, and in est timezone. I'm typically racing once or twice a week.

gt: FlyingFinnstar

Look forward to racing with you. What time do you normally get on?

Tony666Campos
22-07-2015, 21:00
Rad adding a couple of you guys im in the same boat. GT: Tony666Campos

Denzel 1983
26-07-2015, 19:26
Feel free to add me I am new to project cars online.

Crford1982
28-07-2015, 20:30
Online now if anyone wants to race