PDA

View Full Version : Suggestion (direct video upload)

Onikami
24-07-2015, 16:08
I would like to suggest that we can export the replays into mp4 or avi format so we can upload it to any social media sites like youtube or facebook. Also we hope it has the option to convert it to 1080p or any resolution.

Second please put the option/settings for audio/controls/visuals when in the track so we can adjust the necessary settings. I can't tell which volume for the engine is good enough not to disturb the neighbours because I get impatient of the load times and want to race soon. Also adjusting the wheel for deadzone and sensitivity is a grueling task thanks to long load times because the only way to adjust on the options is to get out of the game and into the main menu which is time consuming if you only adjust one then test then adjust again and test.

Third I would like to suggest a gauge in the options/controls that would tell the position of the pedals/wheel/gear when pressed and depressed so we could easily tell where we want the deazone to be and/or how sensitive the reponse will be on our wheel.

Thanks. This is the first time I been in love and focused on racing sim because of project cars' realism. I've played many sims before but this is the sim I've played that had good graphics, sound and playability.

FS7
24-07-2015, 19:48
I would like to suggest that we can export the replays into mp4 or avi format so we can upload it to any social media sites like youtube or facebook.
You can do that using the PS4 share function, it's limited to 15 minutes only, 720p, mp4, can be uploaded to Youtube, Facebook, DailyMotion, or copied to an USB drive.

Onikami
25-07-2015, 10:03
You can do that using the PS4 share function, it's limited to 15 minutes only, 720p, mp4, can be uploaded to Youtube, Facebook, DailyMotion, or copied to an USB drive.

I know that. But the quality of the video is bad and the time consumed just by recording the replay is a waste. Why dont they just have an auto save on highlights and/or replays just like nba 2k15?