PDA

View Full Version : FFB 2.0 = 68; LordDRIFT = 1(that's all I need)

LordDRIFT
25-07-2015, 01:01
I've been pretty vocal about my disdain for whatever happened to the T300 ffb with patch 2.0. The main culprit was the aggressive pull of centering forces mid corner. I tried countless settings , my own and others but could not get back to pre 2.0 goodness. 2.0 had me on the ropes and kicked my ass everytime. Tonight though , it was my turn to claim victory. The solution was so simple I could kick myself. For some reason I thought either ffb or TF needed to be 100 and the other lowered. I decided to try 75 ffb and 70 TF. KNOCKOUT!! FFB goodness is back and dare I say better than before. All calibration settings default except zero deadzones and my own in car sauce.

Damn its good to be back!

delahosh
25-07-2015, 09:15
Try FFB 100 / TF 50 , Skoop Knee / Reduction = 0

Flaw3dGenius
25-07-2015, 09:38
If you have FFB away down in the 70s your losing alot of feeling. I agree about the centreing forces mid corner and im sure this is why my wheel is on the way out as its took so much ppunishment since the release of Pcars.

I have been using jos settings since release and imo they dont work well with the t300 on ps4. Last night i came across new settings by johnnypenso on gtplanet and it transformed the ffb for me so much so i was able to put the tyre force back to default 100

LordDRIFT
25-07-2015, 12:52
Try FFB 100 / TF 50 , Skoop Knee / Reduction = 0
I'm happy with what I have.

If you have FFB away down in the 70s your losing alot of feeling. I agree about the centreing forces mid corner and im sure this is why my wheel is on the way out as its took so much punishment since the release of Pcars.

I have been using jos settings since release and imo they dont work well with the t300 on ps4. Last night i came across new settings by johnnypenso on gtplanet and it transformed the ffb for me so much so i was able to put the tyre force back to default 100

That's the thing I have plenty of feeling none of which are masked by centering forces and my master scale is only at 26 Fx and fy are Lowered Fz is raised a tad and Mz is default. S op Lat raised and sop Diff higher. It's perfect for me. Bumps, braking, grip loss, unweighting and other subtleties and I still have plenty of head room in car if I need to up forces. Steering is smooth and flick able no notches or stair steps. I'm happy.

The very root of my problem was having having either ffb or TF at 100. Before 2.0 this was okay , but stepping away from that rule for 2.0 had yielded satisfactory results for me.

Flaw3dGenius
25-07-2015, 13:03
I'm happy with what I have.

That's the thing I have plenty of feeling none of which are masked by centering forces and my master scale is only at 26 Fx and fy are Lowered Fz is raised a tad and Mz is default. S op Lat raised and sop Diff higher. It's perfect for me. Bumps, braking, grip loss, unweighting and other subtleties and I still have plenty of head room in car if I need to up forces. Steering is smooth and flick able no notches or stair steps. I'm happy.

The very root of my problem was having having either ffb or TF at 100. Before 2.0 this was okay , but stepping away from that rule for 2.0 had yielded satisfactory results for me.

Are you a T300 user? If so i will write down these settings for 1 car later for you tell me what you think of them. Honestly last night FFB finally felt right.

Fonsmeister
25-07-2015, 13:06
If you have FFB away down in the 70s your losing alot of feeling. I agree about the centreing forces mid corner and im sure this is why my wheel is on the way out as its took so much ppunishment since the release of Pcars.

Hi, using a T300 as well and curious now. Could you share a link? Thx!

LordDRIFT
25-07-2015, 13:08
Are you a T300 user? If so i will write down these settings for 1 car later for you tell me what you think of them. Honestly last night FFB finally felt right.

Sure . Why not.

Flaw3dGenius
25-07-2015, 13:53
BMW Z4

Master Scale 24

Fx 48
Fy 44
Fz 64
Mz 100

Smoothing Off

Arm Angle 1700

Body Settings All Zero

Sop Settings all off.

FFB 100 Tyre Force 90-100

LordDRIFT
25-07-2015, 15:23
Those won't work for me I already know it with TF and ffb that high.

Flaw3dGenius
25-07-2015, 15:49
Those won't work for me I already know it with TF and ffb that high.

I had TF at 50 before...Honestly try it...Feels good!

delahosh
25-07-2015, 20:29
I had TF at 50 before...Honestly try it...Feels good!

He`s happy with what he has ;-)

daddyboosive
26-07-2015, 14:53
Could you share your settings please mate? I usually use my fanatec but ill be using the T300 for next few weeks. The T300 feels good to me until the ffb begins to weaken. It really pisses me off. Especially when I find that I'm faster with the T300 when it works properly .

C6ckneyGeezer
26-07-2015, 16:37
Im running all deadzones at 0, FFB at 100 and TF at 55.

Some cars feel great, alot of feeling. However the anything FWD feels horrible! No feeling at all tbh. Some cars feel great like formula rookie and gulf. The GT cars are so heavy on the steering they loose alot of feeling too.

Really really gettinf fed up with this game now if im honest. Some cars feel great, others you may aswel use a DS4 pad insted of a wheel ffs....

Any ideas?

Edit: also im getting no clipping in telemetry. And ive updated to the latest firmware for the wheel.

RoccoTTS
26-07-2015, 16:55
Im running all deadzones at 0, FFB at 100 and TF at 55.

Some cars feel great, alot of feeling. However the anything FWD feels horrible! No feeling at all tbh. Some cars feel great like formula rookie and gulf. The GT cars are so heavy on the steering they loose alot of feeling too.

Really really gettinf fed up with this game now if im honest. Some cars feel great, others you may aswel use a DS4 pad insted of a wheel ffs....

Any ideas?

Edit: also im getting no clipping in telemetry. And ive updated to the latest firmware for the wheel.

Use one of Jack Spade settings, these settings are more balanced for each car : http://forum.projectcarsgame.com/showthread.php?24582-Universal-FFB-Settings-for-XB1-PS4-Spreadsheet

C6ckneyGeezer
26-07-2015, 17:02
Use one of Jack Spade settings, these settings are more balanced for each car : http://forum.projectcarsgame.com/showthread.php?24582-Universal-FFB-Settings-for-XB1-PS4-Spreadsheet

I have tried these but tbh not really felt a big enough benefit to justify inputting these settings for every car.

It's strange, for example the Formula Rookie feels great. Focus RS...I hate driving it. Horrible FFB. Same goes for alot of other cars...

LordDRIFT
27-07-2015, 00:04
Could you share your settings please mate? I usually use my fanatec but ill be using the T300 for next few weeks. The T300 feels good to me until the ffb begins to weaken. It really pisses me off. Especially when I find that I'm faster with the T300 when it works properly .

Calibration default except for zero steering and pedal deadzones and ffb 75 ; TF 70.

MS DEFAULT 26
FX 70
FY 40
FZ 120
Mz 100
All else default

SOP SCALE 26
Lat 60
Diff 100

Weird of caution when I got my Second t300 I had to dial down my master scales from 34 to 24 to get the same feeling of my then settings. Either the first wheel was dying a slow death or TM uses very loose tolerances between products. Ymmv. This setup yields a fairly light steering. This is what I prefer. But overall it's very communicative.

RichE
27-07-2015, 14:32

Any chance of a link to those settings please?