PDA

View Full Version : Pitlane Racing searing Drivers [GER]

Desert
25-07-2015, 12:33
Hello

we are a GT3 Racing League from Germany and we searching for some Drivers in our League.We still have some free spots on following Cars .... 1 Bentley,2 McLaren,2 BMW Z4 and still one BMW M3 ! You should be over 16 years working Teamspeak the PC version from Pcars and a wheel or controller. So if you intressted and you from Germany and you can handle your Car join us, for more information contact Desert * Pitlane Racing in Steam !

Have all allways a clean and fair race see ya soon .....

AfterAll14
26-07-2015, 17:40
Don't enter this server and never join them. Played today with them - bunch of slow rammers. Ramming every time trying to pass them. And their server ping and rules suck as well.

Desert
27-07-2015, 10:44
before you point with a finger on any players do your self a favour ..... look on your driving skill !!! Because this was a open Race [Public], before you judge about some get more Information about them .... you know how they drive in a League Race ? I guess not, and maybe its your Internet Connection thats so bad ... my Ping is 32 !!!!

AfterAll14
27-07-2015, 13:57
before you point with a finger on any players do your self a favour ..... look on your driving skill !!! Because this was a open Race [Public], before you judge about some get more Information about them .... you know how they drive in a League Race ? I guess not, and maybe its your Internet Connection thats so bad ... my Ping is 32 !!!!

LOL. :D So you say in public lobby you are slow rammers, but on league race you magically turn into clean fast drivers? :rolleyes:

Desert
27-07-2015, 15:55
whats your Problem, not enough attention or something, you dont know any of the Drivers but running your Mouth .... so if you mean thats the Way ...go on !!!!