PDA

View Full Version : DLC Purchase

Stevesixty7
25-07-2015, 18:48
I have completed my purchases with the Ruapuna and Audi content, I now have all the dlc. The point of this thread is that I will support this game because I love it, I don't play as much as I'd like but hey ho, real life and all that. SMS, please make the Nissan GT-R GT3 available as soon as you can ;), throw in a track or two, and I will hand over my money again. Happy days.

Paulpg87
26-07-2015, 17:24
I have completed my purchases with the Ruapuna and Audi content, I now have all the dlc. The point of this thread is that I will support this game because I love it, I don't play as much as I'd like but hey ho, real life and all that. SMS, please make the Nissan GT-R GT3 available as soon as you can ;), throw in a track or two, and I will hand over my money again. Happy days.

are you able to play the invitational events into the career mode?
I'm supporting the game too buying the DLC but i would like to play the content...
Thanks

Stevesixty7
26-07-2015, 18:33
are you able to play the invitational events into the career mode?
I'm supporting the game too buying the DLC but i would like to play the content...
Thanks

I'm only into career a little, I'm focusing more on setups and online.

Paulpg87
26-07-2015, 19:02
I'm only into career a little, I'm focusing more on setups and online.

ok, thanks. Just for your info the DLC incorporates invitational events which will unlock with 22/24/26 podiums.. the problems is that if you have already more than those podiums (which is normal if you bought the game in May) invitationals won't unlock.. basically i think it's a bugged DLC.
I hope they will find out a fix soon.

Stevesixty7
26-07-2015, 19:06
ok, thanks. Just for your info the DLC incorporates invitational events which will unlock with 22/24/26 podiums.. the problems is that if you have already more than those podiums (which is normal if you bought the game in May) invitationals won't unlock.. basically i think it's a bugged DLC.
I hope they will find out a fix soon.
Thanks for that info Paul.