25 / 0

-

The 420 Petrolheads
(DruShan_87 & Pidgey_69)

23 / 25

0 / 0

*Bonus Points from Fastest Laps are
not included in the Team Standings!

Good job to East West Racing on taking the lead in the Team Standings :)

Pink_650S
11-08-2015, 10:08
So, for me personally 2 good races yesterday. Good, intense racing (sometimes too intense).

Had a rubbish start in Dubai, dropped from 3rd all the way back to 8th. Then had a sweet battle with our Estonian friend Linnuke over multiple laps - very fair and clean driving from him. :)
In front of us BVB, Leipzig and obviously Diesel (because Mantu and Sproket were in their own league :p) were battling for 3rd. Caught BVB and Leipzig eventually and saw them fighting with a knife between their teeth and thought to myself: "Arent they teammates?! :confused:"
Was able to make a move on BVB in Turn 1 and the game's physics made us glue to each other :( Very unfortunate.
Overall it was a blast racing against the both of them. After l finally pulled away from them, l also encountered Skippermatt and his weird ways of driving (If you are reading this, sorry, but your behaviour wasnt okay at all.)
He didnt let me pass, hit me, and so BVB and Leipzig caught me again, but only momentarily.
Was pretty happy with P4. Still cant wrap my head around Sproket's 1:35,something... :eek:

Race 2 l got to know the back of Diesel's Lotus 78 and jesus christ that back was tough and annoying!!11 ;)
Had a good start, was a bit anxious going into T1, but everything worked out fine - for me at least.
In Lap 2 or 3 l had to give in to Leipzig, because he was just to quick on the straight, couldnt keep up.
So eventually Diesel caught and overtook me, but couldnt pull away, since he was super slow in the corners and sometimes with the wildest racing lines. But somehow my car was terribly slow on the S/F straight (really dont know what happened there - had downforce to about 75%, but that wouldnt cost me 0.8 secs on the straight, would it?) :(
Also, the fuel usage was so weird, wow. In the qualifying the car used about 3 - 3.5 litres per lap, l made a calculation, but in the race l finished with 28 litres left in the tank? What the hell?!

Battle with Diesel:
Was a very fun battle 90% of the time, especially considering we were using an Open-Wheeler with turbo lag and we both use the Controller, so cheers Diesel :very_drunk: good stuff.
But 2 or 3 times you were going for gaps that werent there, unfortunately, having in mind you could always overtake me on the straight with the 20km/h advantage you had.
So, no hard feelings really, we were both on edge l assume, but for the future, please only go for gaps that are reallly there :) l'm a very fair driver - not saying you're not, far from that - but l back out of battles and maneuvers from which most others wouldnt, so taking advantage of this generosity is not always nice.
It was a lot of fun racing against you!

Personally though, l wasnt happy with P4 in that race, could've been at least P2 if it wasnt for the battle with Diesel and my mysterious power disadvantage on the straight, because l clearly had the overall pace to finish higher :)

Well, as l stated already, it was very unfortunate that 7 regulars were missing yesterday, guess thats August :p
Hope that wont happen again, still had fun though :)
And another warm welcome to our newest driver, Rob! Great to have you.

Diesel98
11-08-2015, 10:31
Yeah, it was a very good battle Pink, enjoyed every moment of it :). I agree I was a bit wild/aggressive in that race trying to keep you behind and also overtaking you by forcing a gap. I try to be clean/fair every race as you know, but I do push the limits probably more than others and go over them occassionaly :rolleyes: So sorry for that Pink, I hope to have more epic battles like that in the future, just less aggressive for my side next time ;)

chig88
11-08-2015, 10:39
Yeah, it was a very good battle Pink, enjoyed every moment of it :). I agree I was a bit wild/aggressive in that race trying to keep you behind and also overtaking you by forcing a gap. I try to be clean/fair every race as you know, but I do push the limits probably more than others and go over them occassionaly :rolleyes: So sorry for that Pink, I hope to have more epic battles like that in the future, just less aggressive for my side next time ;)

I think I've reached the stage now where if I get bumped by a regular driver I just put it down to an honest mistake on their part (for most anyway, there are one or two who occasionally go too far).

Racing most weeks in the top 5 places with the likes of Diesel, Sproket, Pink, Leipzig, Mantu etc you know you can trust people when you're side by side going in to a corner that they're not going to just wipe you out.

I'm sure it's the same with the regular guys further down the field as well - maybe we just need 2/3 more drivers like this who can commit to racing every week? :) Not sure where we find them though!

Pink_650S
11-08-2015, 10:46
I'm sure it's the same with the regular guys further down the field as well - maybe we just need 2/3 more drivers like this who can commit to racing every week? :) Not sure where we find them though!

In the clean drivers pit in Las Vegas, NV ;)

chig88
11-08-2015, 10:48
In the clean drivers pit in Las Vegas, NV ;)

Well I'm happy to go get some if that's true - any excuse to go to Vegas ;).

Can't guarantee I'll come back though......

Pink_650S
11-08-2015, 10:54
Well I'm happy to go get some if that's true - any excuse to go to Vegas ;).

Can't guarantee I'll come back though......

Haha nooo! :D
Seriously though, turns out that its super difficult to find drivers that fit into our little group.

@Sproket: Think you can convince some of your folks to join our League 2 in September? Maybe some are interested :)

Pink_650S
11-08-2015, 11:13

l'm glad you take it the way you do, as my little criticism was intended. Didnt expect any less from you, thank you :)

Well, again, it was super intense and fair. It would be cool if you made a video? So you could test your ShareFactory skills :rolleyes:
Some people in public lobbies only dream of having battles like we had yesterday :p

Diesel98
11-08-2015, 11:21
l'm glad you take it the way you do, as my little criticism was intended. Didnt expect any less from you, thank you :)

Well, again, it was super intense and fair. It would be cool if you made a video? So you could test your ShareFactory skills :rolleyes:
Some people in public lobbies only dream of having battles like we had yesterday :p

Nothing wrong with some Constructive Criticism, tells me how I can improve as a racer :)
I'll have a go at the video later Pink, everyone needs to see how close that battle really was! :D

Pink_650S
11-08-2015, 12:19
Anyone up for some Clio action around Ruapuna today? :)
Was thinking about opening a practice lobby.

Sproket
11-08-2015, 12:31
[QUOTE=

@Sproket: Think you can convince some of your folks to join our League 2 in September? Maybe some are interested :)[/QUOTE]
I will ask. It's usually down to commitment for some guys?

Pink_650S
11-08-2015, 12:34
I will ask. It's usually down to commitment for some guys?

What do you mean?

Grijo
11-08-2015, 12:37
Seeing all these posts about good online races makes me cry, you know. Iīm not able to find a group like this with brazilian guys. Why only brazilians? Most because of the hour difference between countries. Public lobbies sucks and the only league i found here in Brazil itīs too pro and has to have a wheel, which i donīt have. Best of luck to all of you, drive safe and have fun!! Cheers!!

Pink_650S
11-08-2015, 12:39
Seeing all these posts about good online races makes me cry, you know. Iīm not able to find a group like this with brazilian guys. Why only brazilians? Most because of the hour difference between countries. Public lobbies sucks and the only league i found here in Brazil itīs too pro and has to have a wheel, which i donīt have. Best of luck to all of you, drive safe and have fun!! Cheers!!

You only have 3 or 4 hours difference to Europe :)
Really no chance to participate?

Grijo
11-08-2015, 12:43
You only have 3 or 4 hours difference to Europe :)
Really no chance to participate?

Right now in Brazil is 9:43 AM and i think in Germany itīs like 2:00 PM. And the races are in monday, right? I work on mondays...

Pink_650S
11-08-2015, 12:45
Right now in Brazil is 9:43 AM and i think in Germany itīs like 2:00 PM. And the races are in monday, right? I work on mondays...

PM :)

Superbvb69
11-08-2015, 13:00
Hi your hell racers! Yesterday races are hard.Some big fights happen.But first i salute for sproket555!Why?Ok let me explain .I think i have a good or maybe a solite setup for the first race.And then i saw the quali time from sproket555 .Jesus ,you must fly around the track.Are you a pro in finding setups?But i think mantu was although quick .Congrats to both .First race:i have a battle with my own teammate Leipzig.And we crashes .Unbelievable .I saw pink smiling in her car when she past us.So we have to discuss our team strategy:-) .Congrats Leipzig for the victory in the 2nd .

Sproket
11-08-2015, 13:02
What do you mean?

Some people just want to go online when it's convenient for them and don't want to be tied down to specifics. Which I understand as they are not as obsessed as myself !

Pink_650S
11-08-2015, 13:02
Hi your hell racers! Yesterday races are hard.Some big fights happen.But first i salute for sproket555!Why?Ok let me explain .I think i have a good or maybe a solite setup for the first race.And then i saw the quali time from sproket555 .Jesus ,you must fly around the track.Are you a pro in finding setups?But i think mantu was although quick .Congrats to both .First race:i have a battle with my own teammate Leipzig.And we crashes .Unbelievable .I saw pink smiling in her car when she past us.So we have to discuss our team strategy:-) .Congrats Leipzig for the victory in the 2nd .

Haha :D l was definitely smiling and shaking my head at the same time :)
Thank you for the nice battle, very fair!

Pink_650S
11-08-2015, 13:30
Some people just want to go online when it's convenient for them and don't want to be tied down to specifics. Which I understand as they are not as obsessed as myself !

Arent your leagues tied to specifics as well? :confused:

Sproket
11-08-2015, 14:45
Cheers mate we had a great race 2. God you had legs down the straight and most people would of banzaied it down the inside at T1 but you didn't risk it so kudos to you. The pressure was on and I buckled 1 from the end. I look forward to more of that. ;)

Sproket
11-08-2015, 14:46
Arent your leagues tied to specifics as well? :confused:

Yes but some share the Telly with their other halfs. And I don't want to instigate unrest within their agreement.

Pink_650S
11-08-2015, 15:03
Yes but some share the Telly with their other halfs. And I don't want to instigate unrest within their agreement.

I asked you to ask them, not to force them :p

RobMUFC1987
11-08-2015, 15:16
Cheers mate we had a great race 2. God you had legs down the straight and most people would of banzaied it down the inside at T1 but you didn't risk it so kudos to you. The pressure was on and I buckled 1 from the end. I look forward to more of that. ;)

Speaking of which, I noticed in both races that I was fast than people around me on the straights. Gearing and Downforce was default? I didn't dive anyone, just completely passed them... Some couldn't keep up in the draft?

chig88
11-08-2015, 15:26
Speaking of which, I noticed in both races that I was fast than people around me on the straights. Gearing and Downforce was default? I didn't dive anyone, just completely passed them... Some couldn't keep up in the draft?

I think everyone will have had their own setups loaded? Maybe some had gone for high downforce & better acceleration. That's a good point though - does setting car performance to 'equal' in the lobby affect setups in any way? I'm pretty sure I got my own created setup but not 100% sure.

P.S. Pink - I forgot to ask, have we been doing less laps than intended over the last few races? I thought we were doing 22 & 20 laps but we did 20 & 18?

Pink_650S
11-08-2015, 15:30
Yes, we have :p
Dont know what l counted originally, but it was wrong ;)

chig88
11-08-2015, 16:14
Yes, we have :p
Dont know what l counted originally, but it was wrong ;)

Ah okay - I'll have to adjust my fuel :)

Pink_650S
11-08-2015, 16:58
Update:

The time we will race in Ruapuna has changed.
I think the track only really shines during daytime :)

Grijo
11-08-2015, 17:04
Only for curiosity: you have raced Nordschleife in any championship of yours? For me, thatīs THE track! 20km for each lap...oh my god!!

Pink_650S
11-08-2015, 17:11
Only for curiosity: you have raced Nordschleife in any championship of yours? For me, thatīs THE track! 20km for each lap...oh my god!!

Check out the race calender in Post #1 :)

Grijo
11-08-2015, 17:20
Check out the race calender in Post #1 :)

OH...MY...GOD!!! Really? Ok, now iīm gonna cry :frown-new: The best track ever in my opinion!

Pink_650S
11-08-2015, 17:29
Haha, we'll see if it stays the best track after 16 of us had some action on there :D
I'm still not sure what l was thinking when l included it in the poll :confused:

Sproket
11-08-2015, 17:30
I raced some U.S. Guys at the weekend at 10pm. This seems to be the best compromise so times are between 5pm EST 10pm GMT & 11pm CET

Grijo
11-08-2015, 17:32
Haha, we'll see if it stays the best track after 16 of us had some action on there :D
I'm still not sure what l was thinking when l included it in the poll :confused:

Maybe a bunch of crazy people but certainly all of you are a hell of a racers. When i try to race online, i always look for Nordschleife because the people who like to ruin other racers, in general, donīt like to race here. I did about 5 good races in Nordschleife in public lobby. And thatīs all.

Sproket
11-08-2015, 17:35

Running with full damage has made me rage quit :mad:
It's just too much pain especially when you accidentally jump start because I was rolling forward lol.

Grijo
11-08-2015, 17:40
I raced some U.S. Guys at the weekend at 10pm. This seems to be the best compromise so times are between 5pm EST 10pm GMT & 11pm CET

Sorry for my ignorance , but I do not understand these acronyms for the world clock. For reference only, 10pm where in the world?

Diesel98
11-08-2015, 17:41
Sorry for my ignorance , but I do not understand these acronyms for the world clock. For reference only, 10pm where in the world?

That would be UK time Grijo

Grijo
11-08-2015, 17:45
That would be UK time Grijo

Thanks my friend. So, if iīm right, 10pm in UK means 06pm in Brazil...humm...that sounds good ;)

Pink_650S
11-08-2015, 17:48
But 11pm my time wont happen, lads ;)

Grijo
11-08-2015, 17:53
Ok people, iīm moving on to somewhere in Europe, i need an apartment to rent and a job. Maybe Pink can arrange something for me in Porsche factory? Please? ;)

Pink_650S
11-08-2015, 17:56
Ok people, iīm moving on to somewhere in Europe, i need an apartment to rent and a job. Maybe Pink can arrange something for me in Porsche factory? Please? ;)

Maybe not Porsche, but l could arrange something with Mercedes :p

Grijo
11-08-2015, 17:58
Quiting my work right now...:cool:

MrFlibble81
11-08-2015, 18:16

4pm CST works for me on a weekend!

MrFlibble81
11-08-2015, 18:18

You could move out here to Texas! Get yourself a 69 Charger for $5-7000.

Grijo
11-08-2015, 20:19
You could move out here to Texas! Get yourself a 69 Charger for $5-7000.

Really? Now you are talking my friend :cool:

Grijo
11-08-2015, 20:23
Maybe i can get a job in Gas Monkey garage. If i'm not wrong is in Dallas, Texas, right?

MrFlibble81
11-08-2015, 20:23
Yeah, it wouldn't be in very good condition for that money but you can buy them for that.

Grijo
11-08-2015, 20:29
Yeah, it wouldn't be in very good condition for that money but you can buy them for that.

Thanks "Kramer", sounds good to me! Did you saw my post above about Gas Monkey garage?

MrFlibble81
11-08-2015, 20:34
No Sir I did not. What is Gas Monkey Garage?

Grijo
11-08-2015, 20:44
No Sir I did not. What is Gas Monkey Garage?

A workshop that restores cars ( basically muscle cars) in Dallas, i saw on a TV show...loved the "Cosmo Kramer" photo!

chig88
11-08-2015, 20:53
Just finished my 1st practice at Monaco - man that track is addictive :). Spent about an hour thinking 'Okay, this is definitely the last lap then I'm turning it off. Oh I've run slightly wide at Rascasse there - I'll have to do another lap' :D.

Best time so far is 1:53.9.

Haven't tried the Clio yet - I've never really enjoyed driving it, so I think it will take me a lot of setup time to get it to my liking.

Sproket
11-08-2015, 20:58
Just finished my 1st practice at Monaco - man that track is addictive :). Spent about an hour thinking 'Okay, this is definitely the last lap then I'm turning it off. Oh I've run slightly wide at Rascasse there - I'll have to do another lap' :D.

Best time so far is 1:53.9.

Haven't tried the Clio yet - I've never really enjoyed driving it, so I think it will take me a lot of setup time to get it to my liking.
Try this mate I quite like it as a base.
http://forum.projectcarsgame.com/showthread.php?36767-SMS-R-Touring-Snetterton-300-Clio-Cup-Car

MrFlibble81
11-08-2015, 21:06
What cars are you racing around Monaco?

chig88
11-08-2015, 21:12
Try this mate I quite like it as a base.
http://forum.projectcarsgame.com/showthread.php?36767-SMS-R-Touring-Snetterton-300-Clio-Cup-Car

I'll give it a go :)

chig88
11-08-2015, 21:12

Ginetta G40

MrFlibble81
11-08-2015, 21:16
Ginetta G40

That's front engine right?

It's going to understeer like a understeer-y thing!

Sproket
11-08-2015, 21:46

G40's round Azure lol
Clios round Rumpypumpy (I forget. The Kiwi one)

Sproket
11-08-2015, 21:47
That's front engine right?

It's going to understeer like a understeer-y thing!

The driving wheels are still at the back so just chuck it in.

MrFlibble81
11-08-2015, 22:16
The driving wheels are still at the back so just chuck it in.

yeah I know that but all that extra weight from the engine over the front wheels has to make that car inherently understeer-y right?

Sproket
11-08-2015, 22:22
Is the Mustang or corvette or dang it The Shelby crippled with under steer?
You just gotta put a few miles in the slightly underpowered Ginetta and if you done like it? Just look at the bonnet(hood) flex and get ready to fall off. :p

chig88
11-08-2015, 22:29
yeah I know that but all that extra weight from the engine over the front wheels has to make that car inherently understeer-y right?

I expected it to be, but it actually handles really nicely around Monaco. Turns in sharply with the right setup & it's surprisingly easy to be consistent with it.

Plus it's so under-powered that you're never really going fast enough to generate understeer haha.

Diesel98
11-08-2015, 22:40
Hey everyone, I've uploaded some highlights from the Imola Race, hope you enjoy :D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vdZ2zqLxtko

Sproket
11-08-2015, 22:47
Hey everyone, I've uploaded some highlights from the Imola Race, hope you enjoy :D

Nice you can really see you push me off! Only kidding mate Great job ;)

Grijo
12-08-2015, 00:47

Beaultiful race, nice battle, congratulations for both racers (i don't know their names)! Keep going guys and girls, maybe i can't race with you but i can watch.

delta_reg
12-08-2015, 01:07
Great video Diesel. :) Indeed that was a fantastic battle. As a sidenote, I love the roaring engine sounds eminating from those Lotus 78's. :)

RobMUFC1987
12-08-2015, 06:33
I was the red car at the back. Rear was so unstable you can see it twitching before turn 1. Someone got a good start. Went from like 5th to 1st

Pidgey_69
12-08-2015, 07:14
Howdy everyone...was reading all the comments and seems monday night was very good..i was sad i missed the racing but i needed that holiday..will be back racing next monday so looking forward to seen ye all on track

Pink_650S
12-08-2015, 07:24
Howdy everyone...was reading all the comments and seems monday night was very good..i was sad i missed the racing but i needed that holiday..will be back racing next monday so looking forward to seen ye all on track

Sounds good :)
Does the same count for Drushan?
We've been missing you guys!

chig88
12-08-2015, 11:56

Good video Diesel :).

Reminds me how useless my start was :(

Pidgey_69
12-08-2015, 14:20
Ya he will be back in action too..must get some testing in later on and a few races to shake off the rust

kinimod 11
12-08-2015, 16:17
East West Racing paint Ginetta Outback and Clio Vane Cooling

Pidgey_69
12-08-2015, 21:14
The420petrolheads will use comex#10 for the ginetta g40 junior and swifty #56 for the renault clio cup

Pink_650S
13-08-2015, 07:56
Just a quick heads up:

Gonna host a long practice session on Ruapuna with the Clios on Sunday evening.
Of course everyone's welcome to join :)

ColdMetalRacing
13-08-2015, 09:07
Hi guys, I'm new here. Thank you for the invite. I'm 21 years old and I'm currently in college. I play on PS4 and my PSN is racingkid9. I know it's lame but I was only 13 when I came up with it and my first choice was already in use lol. Anyways looking forward to racing with you guys! Cheers!

Pink_650S
13-08-2015, 09:11
A few more updates, guys.
RobMUFC is now a regular driver. He has shown fairness, skill and committement. A 3rd welcome to you, l guess ;)
He will also most likely join Sector One Racing and become Chig's teammate.
Grijo, a very nice brasilian guy will also join us for September, a warm welcome to you as well :)
Have l welcomed MrFlibble yet? If not, welcome MrFlibble, glad to have you :D

As you guys can see below l have updated Post #1 a bit to let forum members know that we are looking for more clean drivers.
At the bottom you can find the current list of drivers for September. Its still kind of empty, but trust me, l'm already on a recruiting mission to find those clean and friendly drivers :rolleyes:

If we cant gather 16 drivers, the people that race on Mondays can of course also participate in the Sunday Championship :)
Oh, and you can now click your names in the entry list :eek: Awesome, l know :p

Catch you guys later!

We will be organizing a second championship in September that will take place on Sundays at the same time as the Monday races.
Please read through this post, and sign up for September if you like what you see.
We are a very friendly, helpful and of course clean bunch of drivers.
Your skill-level does NOT matter, show us that you can race cleanly and you can join :)

August Entry List - Event 3 (15)

17th

Drivers

:yes:

Chig88 (http://forum.projectcarsgame.com/member.php?108892-chig88)

Delta_reg (http://forum.projectcarsgame.com/member.php?109866-delta_reg)

:no:

Diesel9817 (http://forum.projectcarsgame.com/member.php?94446-Diesel98)

DruShan_87 (http://forum.projectcarsgame.com/member.php?110111-DruShan_87)

GTPZ_Fastback (http://forum.projectcarsgame.com/member.php?117860-GTPZ_Fastback)

Leipzig1040forev (http://forum.projectcarsgame.com/member.php?108511-kinimod-11)

Linnuke (http://forum.projectcarsgame.com/member.php?107259-Linnuke)

Mantu-_-Vaippa (http://forum.projectcarsgame.com/member.php?112659-Kebaba4life)

Pidgey_69 (http://forum.projectcarsgame.com/member.php?110095-Pidgey_69)

Piink_eMo_GiiRL (http://forum.projectcarsgame.com/member.php?101413-Pink_650S)

Praetorianer76

Rob-MUFC-87 (http://forum.projectcarsgame.com/member.php?105566-RobMUFC1987)

Sproket555 (http://forum.projectcarsgame.com/member.php?97275-Sproket)

SuperBVB69 (http://forum.projectcarsgame.com/member.php?117904-Superbvb69)

Thewispo (http://forum.projectcarsgame.com/member.php?115184-smithdan78)

xSnakex79 (http://forum.projectcarsgame.com/member.php?106767-SNAKE79)

September Drivers (2 + x)

Grijo_426Hemi

MrFlibble81 (http://forum.projectcarsgame.com/member.php?111376-MrFlibble81)

Pink_650S
13-08-2015, 09:14
Hi guys, I'm new here. Thank you for the invite. I'm 21 years old and I'm currently in college. I play on PS4 and my PSN is racingkid9. I know it's lame but I was only 13 when I came up with it and my first choice was already in use lol. Anyways looking forward to racing with you guys! Cheers!

Welcome RacingKid, glad to have you! :)
Will add your name to the entry list right now!

chig88
13-08-2015, 09:39
@RobMUFC - are you okay with joining Sector One Racing?

Looks like Gusenberg won't be competing any more so I need a replacement teammate :)

Pink_650S
13-08-2015, 09:52
@ColdMetal: Nice R34 avatar btw, good taste :)
Also, l suffer a similar problem, totally hate my PSN ID now, but in 2007 l thought it was cool :hopelessness:

RobMUFC1987
13-08-2015, 10:04
@RobMUFC - are you okay with joining Sector One Racing?

Looks like Gusenberg won't be competing any more so I need a replacement teammate :)

I don't mind, just let you know I selected a Livery randomly for the Gulf but it gave me a different 1 so appears to be broken.

As for PSN IDs, my 1st one was unclebobert87 :P I decided to change it during the PSN outage in 2010

Pink_650S
13-08-2015, 10:06
I don't mind, just let you know I selected a Livery randomly for the Gulf but it gave me a different 1 so appears to be broken.

l think your Teammate can tell you exactly how to select liveries correctly ;)

RobMUFC1987
13-08-2015, 10:12

Go to the car select screen, press triangle, select car from garage, change livery, save, exit

chig88
13-08-2015, 10:13

Haha, I can now yes. :)

If you go into the car select section whilst in the lobby before the race starts, there is an option to press triangle and go to 'My Garage'. You can then select your car and livery and it should work.

RobMUFC1987
13-08-2015, 10:21
Ninja'd haha. Yeah didn't work on Monday

Grijo
13-08-2015, 10:56
Thanks for the compliment in post #325 Pink! in the end of the day, that is what counts for me, you know, how many times you make people happy, smile...that kind of richness nobody can take away..

Rip_Davan
13-08-2015, 10:58
Hello. I am Rip from Australia and I would love to be entered in to the September tournament. PSN: Rip_Davan
I look forward to meeting you all and enjoying a bit of racing fun.

Pink_650S
13-08-2015, 11:07
Hello. I am Rip from Australia and I would love to be entered in to the September tournament. PSN: Rip_Davan
I look forward to meeting you all and enjoying a bit of racing fun.

Welcome Rip, will add you to the list right away!
Also, feel free to join our practice session on Sunday, to compare your performance to other drivers. :)

Rip_Davan
13-08-2015, 12:30
Thank you very much. See you on Sunday.

Pidgey_69
13-08-2015, 15:31
Put me down for September..be cool to have 2 nights of racing instead of 1..any details of whats going to be done??

ColdMetalRacing
13-08-2015, 15:45
@ColdMetal: Nice R34 avatar btw, good taste :)
Also, l suffer a similar problem, totally hate my PSN ID now, but in 2007 l thought it was cool :hopelessness:
Thanks, it might be too small to see, (for me it is anyway) but also on the spoiler it says "life is too short to be slow." :p So true though lol

Pink_650S
13-08-2015, 16:12
Put me down for September..be cool to have 2 nights of racing instead of 1..any details of whats going to be done??

With that do you mean races, or structure overall?

Pidgey_69
13-08-2015, 18:46
With that do you mean races, or structure overall?

The overall structure on ideas of what kind of racing e.g, endurance our sprint?... cars and tracks??...teamracing etc....

Pink_650S
13-08-2015, 19:25
The overall structure on ideas of what kind of racing e.g, endurance our sprint?... cars and tracks??...teamracing etc....

What would you like to see? :)

Pidgey_69
13-08-2015, 21:53
What would you like to see? :)

In general i think the format is good...i would bring in for 1 of the races every week a single class our single car championship..obiously the other race can be like the current format with class changing...with the 1class our car championship racer's will really get to know there cars setup and characteristics of it,the door to door racing will also improve because of the same previous point i made..ul also have to be flexible because of the class changing so it shows both sides of a driver...what you think??

delta_reg
13-08-2015, 22:06
It's nice to see our group of drivers expanding. :)

Looking forward to that practice session Sunday. :)

ColdMetalRacing
13-08-2015, 23:55
In general i think the format is good...i would bring in for 1 of the races every week a single class our single car championship..obiously the other race can be like the current format with class changing...with the 1class our car championship racer's will really get to know there cars setup and characteristics of it,the door to door racing will also improve because of the same previous point i made..ul also have to be flexible because of the class changing so it shows both sides of a driver...what you think?? I like this idea, 2 races a week. 1 race under current changing format then the other is set the same class with a different track each week.

MrFlibble81
14-08-2015, 03:51
Ok so I did a few laps aroundaround Monaco earlier and the best time I could manage was 2.05.or there abouts.

How in the he'll am I do slow? I know that track better tgen the back I'd my hand!

Just to confirm. You're ulall udingvthe ginetta gr5 right?

chig88
14-08-2015, 06:48
Ok so I did a few laps aroundaround Monaco earlier and the best time I could manage was 2.05.or there abouts.

How in the he'll am I do slow? I know that track better tgen the back I'd my hand!

Yeah Ginetta G40.

Is it your setup maybe? You could post a picture of your current setup & we can help you out if you want. :)

Pink_650S
14-08-2015, 08:21
In general i think the format is good...i would bring in for 1 of the races every week a single class our single car championship..obiously the other race can be like the current format with class changing...with the 1class our car championship racer's will really get to know there cars setup and characteristics of it,the door to door racing will also improve because of the same previous point i made..ul also have to be flexible because of the class changing so it shows both sides of a driver...what you think??

I can only speak for myself, but l personally get bored rather quickly of the same cars. Might be different for others of course.
Another factor: There are so few classes in the game that suit a championship format. Okay, GT3 works, but what about GT4? Would people even want to race that class? And even if so, the class is highly unbalanced.
And beyond that, there really are no real classes. (Not counting classes with 1 car)
So, yes, its a way to do it, but you have to keep in mind that the 2nd championship isnt prior to the Monday drivers. So only if there are spots left, some of them can join the Sunday races :)
I might create a poll, once a few more people have joined.

I like this idea, 2 races a week. 1 race under current changing format then the other is set the same class with a different track each week.

I hope you know that you will only race on Sundays, as it stands now :)
So you would only get that One-Class-Championship.
But if thats okay to you, then it already got a vote :p

Can you maybe do a lap with displayed telemetry and upload it?
I might know what the problem is...

ColdMetalRacing
14-08-2015, 08:45
Alright that's cool with me :) Can that One-Class-Championship be open wheel? That's my expertise :cool:

Pink_650S
14-08-2015, 09:27
Alright that's cool with me :) Can that One-Class-Championship be open wheel? That's my expertise :cool:

l dont think so :p

Pink_650S
14-08-2015, 09:30
So l practiced a bit this morning and was able to do:

Ginetta G40: 1:53,992
Renault Clio: 1:32,846

Both without a setup yet. We'll see how many tenths are still possible after a few tweaks :rolleyes:
And for everyone thats interested and doesnt know Ruapuna, here's a lap of mine. Not the fastest, but the cleanest. Enjoy! :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oYFcjl3jLQo

Pidgey_69
14-08-2015, 09:36
I can only speak for myself, but l personally get bored rather quickly of the same cars. Might be different for others of course.
Another factor: There are so few classes in the game that suit a championship format. Okay, GT3 works, but what about GT4? Would people even want to race that class? And even if so, the class is highly unbalanced.
And beyond that, there really are no real classes. (Not counting classes with 1 car)
So, yes, its a way to do it, but you have to keep in mind that the 2nd championship isnt prior to the Monday drivers. So only if there are spots left, some of them can join the Sunday races :)
I might create a poll, once a few more people have joined.

Can you maybe do a lap with displayed telemetry and upload it?
I might know what the problem is...
Thanks for your opinion...i understand what you mean about getting bored and thats fine...i do think its something drivers will be interested in..i agree there is only 1 good class for it but you can also have everyone in identical cars so there are no disadvantages with performance only your own...a poll is the best way to be fair and thanks again for your opinion...also i meant the 2races per night not the 2 different championships

Pink_650S
14-08-2015, 09:39
also i meant the 2races per night not the 2 different championships

So... You meant the Monday championship should have

1 race that always features the same class and
1 race that always varies?

Pidgey_69
14-08-2015, 10:18
So... You meant the Monday championship should have

1 race that always features the same class and
1 race that always varies?

Ya thats what i meant by the format of the races on the night..not the 2 separate nights racing

Pink_650S
14-08-2015, 10:19
Ya thats what i meant by the format of the races on the night..not the 2 separate nights racing

Oh okay, yea l read your post again and misunderstood it, sorry :/
Well thats actually a good idea, will consider that for September, thanks :)

chig88
14-08-2015, 10:28
So l practiced a bit this morning and was able to do:

Ginetta G40: 1:53,992
Renault Clio: 1:32,846

Both without a setup yet.

Dammit Pink!! :p. My best time so far in the Ginetta is 1:53.9 & I thought I was really nailing the track...... and then you come along & you've matched it without even tuning your setup :(. Looks like I've got a lot of practice to do this weekend!

Also, Gusenberg has messaged me to say he is officially withdrawing as he doesn't have time to compete, so he can be removed from the standings etc.

Just my opinion on the championship schedule - I really like the way it is set up at the moment. I enjoy getting to know 2 new cars every week, even if some of them are absolute nightmares to drive :).

I think if we have one race per week that's always in the same cars we'd start to see certain drivers pull way clear at the top of the standings, because some will be way more comfortable than others in certain classes. At the moment we have really great racing throughout the field because you never know who's going to be quick in each car. For example last week I was way off the pace in race 1 with the Formula Gulf and finished 10th, but probably should have won race 2 in the Lotus 78 and finished 2nd. Consistency & being able to adapt to every car during the month is rewarded.

I think this is a major plus point for our Championship. Not to name names, but other leagues advertised on the forum use the same car every week & it's not much of a contest for the win because the same driver wins every race. This isn't a criticism of their league, because it's how they like to run it, but personally I much prefer what we have now. Just my opinion though - I know others will think differently :)

Pink_650S
14-08-2015, 10:45
Dammit Pink!! :p. My best time so far in the Ginetta is 1:53.9 & I thought I was really nailing the track...... and then you come along & you've matched it without even tuning your setup :(. Looks like I've got a lot of practice to do this weekend!

To be honest, most of the times l put in hand on my setup, l make it slower. So best l just leave it the way it is :D Maybe work a bit with pressures and cambers because it'll be interesting to see how the tires behave as we enter the night :)

Just my opinion on the championship schedule - I really like the way it is set up at the moment. I enjoy getting to know 2 new cars every week, even if some of them are absolute nightmares to drive :).

I think if we have one race per week that's always in the same cars we'd start to see certain drivers pull way clear at the top of the standings, because some will be way more comfortable than others in certain classes. At the moment we have really great racing throughout the field because you never know who's going to be quick in each car. For example last week I was way off the pace in race 1 with the Formula Gulf and finished 10th, but probably should have won race 2 in the Lotus 78 and finished 2nd. Consistency & being able to adapt to every car during the month is rewarded.

Kind of representative for my thoughts exactly.
The variety of the cars and tracks is the one thing that makes our group so equal in the results and standings.
As you say, in one race you can be 8th or 9th and in the other race you suddenly have the best setup and you take the win. And even in the midfield its always nice to see that people battle for every position and l dont think we have one particular driver that always finishes last or 2nd to last.
In my opinion thats super exciting and keeps this championship together, as everyone has someone else to fight against :)

I think this is a major plus point for our Championship. Not to name names, but other leagues advertised on the forum use the same car every week & it's not much of a contest for the win because the same driver wins every race. This isn't a criticism of their league, because it's how they like to run it, but personally I much prefer what we have now. Just my opinion though - I know others will think differently :)

This also^
There are so many leagues that run 1 class every single week. If they like it, fine by me, but ever since l started organizing championships, l wanted to discover every facet of that game and try out everything, if possible :)
So, l think Chig and l will have another word about this matter, appraise the possibilities with it and then decide (also with the help of the group).
So to Pidgey, you can of course look for a different group that runs one class, if you want to have multiple races during the week, if we decide not to do that. Sproket for example also has a nice group of drivers that run class specific leagues.
But please remain true to our championship as well. :)

Pidgey_69
14-08-2015, 11:29
To be honest, most of the times l put in hand on my setup, l make it slower. So best l just leave it the way it is :D Maybe work a bit with pressures and cambers because it'll be interesting to see how the tires behave as we enter the night :)

Kind of representative for my thoughts exactly.
The variety of the cars and tracks is the one thing that makes our group so equal in the results and standings.
As you say, in one race you can be 8th or 9th and in the other race you suddenly have the best setup and you take the win. And even in the midfield its always nice to see that people battle for every position and l dont think we have one particular driver that always finishes last or 2nd to last.
In my opinion thats super exciting and keeps this championship together, as everyone has someone else to fight against :)

This also^
There are so many leagues that run 1 class every single week. If they like it, fine by me, but ever since l started organizing championships, l wanted to discover every facet of that game and try out everything, if possible :)
So, l think Chig and l will have another word about this matter, appraise the possibilities with it and then decide (also with the help of the group).
So to Pidgey, you can of course look for a different group that runs one class, if you want to have multiple races during the week, if we decide not to do that. Sproket for example also has a nice group of drivers that run class specific leagues.
But please remain true to our championship as well. :)

Of coarse il stay true to this championship i love racing so be harder for me not to race...i think ye are slightly misunderstanding me im not complaining about the championship as iv great respect for ye setting it up and producing good racing...i know ye both agree with each other on this matter but we race twice every monday so ye will still have 1race where it changes every week..there seems to be alot of people wanting to race so i dont think it will turn boring in that sense...again im only putting out some ideas i like racing you guys and girl so im happy regargless

Pink_650S
14-08-2015, 11:35
Of coarse il stay true to this championship i love racing so be harder for me not to race...i think ye are slightly misunderstanding me im not complaining about the championship as iv great respect for ye setting it up and producing good racing...i know ye both agree with each other on this matter but we race twice every monday so ye will still have 1race where it changes every week..there seems to be alot of people wanting to race so i dont think it will turn boring in that sense...again im only putting out some ideas i like racing you guys and girl so im happy regargless

No, l did understand that you only put out some ideas, no worries :) Its much appreciated, anything from the group that helps making this a better championship, really.
We'll see what can be done.
If you didnt know, SMS will create new classes with the upcoming Patch 3.0 (http://forum.projectcarsgame.com/showthread.php?36676-Project-CARS-All-Platforms-Patch-3-0-Release-notes), so that could possibly increase the chance of class-races happening in our championship.
Again, we're only brainstorming here, everyone is invited to post their opinion. :)

MrFlibble81
14-08-2015, 12:15
Thanks for the offer to help me out with setup etc guys! I think honestly though a lot [most] of it is down to crappy/sloppy driving. I didn't have a lot of time to practice last night.

I'll try again later.

Pink_650S
14-08-2015, 12:18
Thanks for the offer to help me out with setup etc guys! I think honestly though a lot [most] of it is down to crappy/sloppy driving. I didn't have a lot of time to practice last night.

I'll try again later.

But you say it yourself, its only/mostly about practice :)
l hate to say it, but practice makes perfect, theres nothing you cant do with enough practice.
Wow, that was cheesy... l'm disgusted at myself.

MrFlibble81
14-08-2015, 12:21
Lol I know! It's just finding the time to practice. That's the hard bit.

Last night I was tired after this hot ass week at work! It's been 110 degrees all week and hotter than that in my tool room so yeah! Hopefully I'll find some time later today to practice.

It's all good though. I might end up being the Marussia of this group but it's all good! Lol.

Pink_650S
14-08-2015, 12:24
Lol I know! It's just finding the time to practice. That's the hard bit.

Last night I was tired after this hot ass week at work! It's been 110 degrees all week and hotter than that in my tool room so yeah! Hopefully I'll find some time later today to practice.

It's all good though. I might end up being the Marussia of this group but it's all good! Lol.

Lol, no you wont :)

Again: Would you be able to upload a video of you driving the G40 around Monaco?
That would help to identify the issues. :)

Pidgey_69
14-08-2015, 12:27
No, l did understand that you only put out some ideas, no worries :) Its much appreciated, anything from the group that helps making this a better championship, really.
We'll see what can be done.
If you didnt know, SMS will create new classes with the upcoming Patch 3.0 (http://forum.projectcarsgame.com/showthread.php?36676-Project-CARS-All-Platforms-Patch-3-0-Release-notes), so that could possibly increase the chance of class-races happening in our championship.
Again, we're only brainstorming here, everyone is invited to post their opinion. :)

Cool any idea when that patch is coming?..good chat today and thanks for considering my ideas..have a nice day

Pink_650S
14-08-2015, 12:28
Cool any idea when that patch is coming?..good chat today and thanks for considering my ideas..have a nice day

Well, when they released the patch notes, it was still in work.
It could've been submitted to Sony by now, but no one knows.
l hope (and l think) it will arrive until the end of the month at the latest. :)

MrFlibble81
14-08-2015, 12:32
I was under the impression that they had submitted it to Sony already. I'm sure I read that somewhere a couple weeks ago.

Pink_650S
14-08-2015, 12:36
I was under the impression that they had submitted it to Sony already. I'm sure I read that somewhere a couple weeks ago.

l'm sure you did, so did l.
But it was wrong information, as so often in the www. -.-

MrFlibble81
14-08-2015, 12:43
What you meann not everything on the internet is true? Lies!!

Pink_650S
14-08-2015, 12:59
This is what a staff member answered to a PS4 owner in the Patch Notes :D

Yours is due at 3pm GMT :)

Cant wait to test the hell out of the patch! :D :D

chig88
14-08-2015, 13:01
This is what a staff member answered to a PS4 owner in the Patch Notes :D

Cant wait to test the hell out of the patch! :D :D

What, it's due at 3pm today?

Invincible
14-08-2015, 13:02
Yes it is

chig88
14-08-2015, 13:05
Yes it is

Cool thanks!

Sproket
14-08-2015, 13:07
What, it's due at 3pm today?

If it is today? Are we going to reset wheel??
I choose heads:confused:

Pink_650S
14-08-2015, 13:08

Who cares?
Did you see all the new goodies included in the patch? :) :)

Sproket
14-08-2015, 13:15
Well I'm really looking forward to the FFB options. Hopefully having a stable consistent feel through out cars.

chig88
14-08-2015, 13:57

Oh god I hope not. :(

I've been going through every car putting Jack Spade's FFB settings in & I'm finally getting near to the end. I will be 'slightly miffed' if I have to start again :(

Sproket
14-08-2015, 14:07
Lol yeah I done that when there was only classic settings then had to change most of them to 66%. Now I find myself going back. Thank god for
http://pcars.oscarolim.pt/

Pink_650S
14-08-2015, 14:12
Oh god I hope not. :(

I've been going through every car putting Jack Spade's FFB settings in & I'm finally getting near to the end. I will be 'slightly miffed' if I have to start again :(

Didnt know you had to do it for every car :O
l'll take it back.

chig88
14-08-2015, 14:13
Lol yeah I done that when there was only classic settings then had to change most of them to 66%. Now I find myself going back. Thank god for
http://pcars.oscarolim.pt/

Yeah I use the same app - it's great :)

chig88
14-08-2015, 14:18
Didnt know you had to do it for every car :O
l'll take it back.

Yep, about 10-15 different settings for each individual car.

I quite like it though, you can tune each car to feel exactly how you want - it just takes quite a bit of time. And no 2 cars feel the same, which is why it's so much fun getting to know each car. I can understand why some people just want the same settings for every car though, it can be time consuming & frustrating when you struggle to find the right settings.

RobMUFC1987
14-08-2015, 14:38
Just had a few practice laps at Monaco. 1st thing I had to do was stop the car going sideways at every corner which I managed. Sent a Screen to Pink of what did that. Managed 2 clean laps, best was a 55.8. Need more practice but I find just time trialing boring :(

Oh and can't practice in the Clio, I don't have the track

Pink_650S
14-08-2015, 14:41
Just had a few practice laps at Monaco. 1st thing I had to do was stop the car going sideways at every corner which I managed. Sent a Screen to Pink of what did that. Managed 2 clean laps, best was a 55.8. Need more practice but I find just time trialing boring :(

Oh and can't practice in the Clio, I don't have the track

Try to do singleplayer races with opponents to get a feel for pack racing :) l do that quite often prior to our events.
l stated a few pages back, that l'll offer a 60 minutes practice session at Ruapuna on Sunday evening for everyone interested.
If you want, we can also practice a bit later tonight. So we can test the new patch at the same time :rolleyes:

RobMUFC1987
14-08-2015, 14:43
Try to do singleplayer races with opponents to get a feel for pack racing :) l do that quite often prior to our events.
l stated a few pages back, that l'll offer a 60 minutes practice session at Ruapuna on Sunday evening for everyone interested.
If you want, we can also practice a bit later tonight. So we can test the new patch at the same time :rolleyes:

Yes please :) We could also do a few races if others join. I'm faster at racing than qualifying as I proved on Monday

Pink_650S
14-08-2015, 14:52
Okay, l'm not sure how many actually want to join.
When l think about it though, everyone should join. Or at least those who dont own the track.

So, everyone thats online tonight - lets say 2 or 3 hours from now - will receive an invite to the practice session. :)

Pink_650S
14-08-2015, 15:00
Also, Gusenberg has messaged me to say he is officially withdrawing as he doesn't have time to compete, so he can be removed from the standings etc.

Just for everyone's information:
l received a lengthy message from Gusen earlier today in which he apologized for withdrawing from the championship in the middle of the month.
He was very nice, said he had a lot of fun racing with and against us and wished us the best of luck for the future.

So absolutely no hard feelings there :)
Maybe he will re-join us one day, who knows...

chig88
14-08-2015, 15:06
Okay, l'm not sure how many actually want to join.
When l think about it though, everyone should join. Or at least those who dont own the track.

So, everyone thats online tonight - lets say 2 or 3 hours from now - will receive an invite to the practice session. :)

I won't be on until much later I'm afraid. Got football to watch :)

Pink_650S
14-08-2015, 15:07
I won't be on until much later I'm afraid. Got football to watch :)

Aww...
And 3 hours isnt much later already? :(

chig88
14-08-2015, 15:09
Aww...
And 3 hours isnt much later already? :(

Haha no sorry, I'm still at work at the moment & I probably won't be on until 10pm at the earliest :(

chig88
14-08-2015, 15:15
Just for everyone's information:
l received a lengthy message from Gusen earlier today in which he apologized for withdrawing from the championship in the middle of the month.
He was very nice, said he had a lot of fun racing with and against us and wished us the best of luck for the future.

So absolutely no hard feelings there :)
Maybe he will re-join us one day, who knows...

Yeah, would be nice if he did return - he was a good driver :)

ColdMetalRacing
14-08-2015, 15:45
I'll try to get on after my haircut and before I go to work :)

RobMUFC1987
14-08-2015, 17:12
I see public lobbies are still a happy place to be... And car behavior is still a bit funny. You can take a corner exactly the same for 10 laps straight but on the 10th lap, your car goes nope and either spins or goes into a wall

Pink_650S
14-08-2015, 17:15
Been trying out pitstops for an hour in several cars and conditions.
Did 6 stops and 5 times l got the correct tires.

What do we make out of that?

chig88
14-08-2015, 17:30
Been trying out pitstops for an hour in several cars and conditions.
Did 6 stops and 5 times l got the correct tires.

What do we make out of that?

Still risky :/

Pink_650S
14-08-2015, 17:32
Still risky :/

Yea :(
I was so excited!

ColdMetalRacing
14-08-2015, 18:17
I think my setup on Ruapuna is fine, my camber angles are maxed, wish you could increase them even more like in real life but it is what it is. I just think it's funny how I'm 4 seconds slower using a wheel with manual gears than I am with a controller and automatic. Looks like I need more practice with that lol

delta_reg
14-08-2015, 19:11
Good practice everyone. :) Those cut track penalties got me in the first race badly. :/ Good learning experience for the real thing. :)

RobMUFC1987
14-08-2015, 19:13
Ruapuna is awful for overtaking. Only 1 place to do it really is the Start/Finish straight but me and Pink proved its extremely difficult going side by side into turn 1.

Monaco will be a good race

Pink_650S
14-08-2015, 19:18
Yes, very nice practice session guys!
Was interesting to see how close together everone's times were - especially in the races.
l predict some intense races on Monday :) Too bad Diesel cant be there :(
Those battles at Ruapuna though, so much fun! :D

Renault Clio @ Ruapuna (Quali & Race)

Ginetta G40 @ Monaco (Quali & Race)

Pink_650S
14-08-2015, 19:18
Ruapuna is awful for overtaking. Only 1 place to do it really is the Start/Finish straight but me and Pink proved its extremely difficult going side by side into turn 1.

Monaco will be a good race

It wouldnt have been a problem, if you hadnt touched the inside curb ;)

delta_reg
14-08-2015, 19:19
I think probably the best method for overtaking for both races will be patience and waiting for a mistake from the one ahead of you. It's just too tough and risky otherwise imo. We'll see though. :)

RobMUFC1987
14-08-2015, 19:21
It wouldnt have been a problem, if you hadnt touched the inside curb ;)

Didn't touch the curb. I braked early but instead of being more stable, the back kicked out then I locked up the front tyres

Pink_650S
14-08-2015, 19:23
I think probably the best method for overtaking for both races will be patience and waiting for a mistake from the one ahead of you. It's just too tough and risky otherwise imo. We'll see though. :)

In Monaco definitely.
But l dont see a lack of overtaking spots for Ruapuna.
Mantu, Diesel and Me went together through multiple corners no problem :)
Also saw him and Drushan battle for 1st for many corners... So its absolutely possible to have nice and clean battles on there.

Diesel98
14-08-2015, 19:28
Yes, very nice practice session guys!
Was interesting to see how close together everone's times were - especially in the races.
l predict some intense races on Monday :) Too bad Diesel cant be there :(
Those battles at Ruapuna though, so much fun! :D

Good practice session everyone, nice to see how close the times were between everyone :D. I'm sure you will all have good fun Monday, try not to miss me too much though ;)

delta_reg
14-08-2015, 19:34
In Monaco definitely.
But l dont see a lack of overtaking spots for Ruapuna.
Mantu, Diesel and Me went together through multiple corners no problem :)
Also saw him and Drushan battle for 1st for many corners... So its absolutely possible to have nice and clean battles on there.

Cool. :) Yeah I wasn't really battling for position much due to my penalties so I couldn't really see. I'd been practicing mostly on Monaco so far. With more practice and a tweaked setup I should be better, this practice session was a good start. :)

It is interesting how close everyone's race times were especially. And I'm sure come Monday they'll only be better. It just goes to show how much difference practice and setups make. :)

Diesel I miss you already. :p

RobMUFC1987
14-08-2015, 19:36
I think I did ok at Ruapuna apart from the turn 1 accident with Pink, considering qualifying was my 1st time at the track

Pink_650S
14-08-2015, 19:38
I think I did ok at Ruapuna apart from the turn 1 accident with Pink, considering qualifying was my 1st time at the track

Yes!
By the end you even caught some of us :)

delta_reg
14-08-2015, 19:41
It'd be really cool if the patch and everything worked correctly so we could have a race with a mandatory pitstop. I'm just picturing in my head a race that starts cloudy and starts raining halfway through forcing everyone to pit and switch tires. :) Or a race that rains off and on throughout, bringing more strategy into play. ;)

Pink_650S
14-08-2015, 19:47
It'd be really cool if the patch and everything worked correctly so we could have a race with a mandatory pitstop. I'm just picturing in my head a race that starts cloudy and starts raining halfway through forcing everyone to pit and switch tires. :) Or a race that rains off and on throughout, bringing more strategy into play. ;)

l'll keep testing pitstops over the next few days and then l'll decide.
If 99 of 100 go as planned, l think we can add mandatory pitstops ;)

PS: You guys can help me of course, that would be great. Just do random pitstops on random tracks, with random cars and then report your results. :)
The best way to do it, is to display telemetry, do a pitstop and then check the tyre description that came with Patch 3.0. Like that you can instantly see what tires you've been given.

RobMUFC1987
14-08-2015, 19:49
l'll keep testing pitstops over the next few days and then l'll decide.
If 99 of 100 go as planned, l think we can add mandatory pitstops ;)

PS: You guys can help me of course, that would be great. Just do random pitstops on random tracks, with random cars and then report your results. :)

I'll get back to my Clio Career at some point, see how it goes

delta_reg
14-08-2015, 19:52
Will do. :)

delta_reg
15-08-2015, 01:19
Did some more laps on Ruapuna and managed to improve my best time to 1:33.436. I'm glad so far I'm making progress anyway. :) The Renault Clio has tricky handling, I love it. I also tested pitstops with tire changes four times and it worked correctly all four times. I might test it more tomorrow. :)

ColdMetalRacing
15-08-2015, 07:59
Anyone else gonna do the GT3 at willow springs on Sunday? I was thinking about going with the McLaren, but the M3 is surprisingly 2 tenths quicker :o

Pink_650S
15-08-2015, 08:21
Anyone else gonna do the GT3 at willow springs on Sunday? I was thinking about going with the McLaren, but the M3 is surprisingly 2 tenths quicker :o

I might go, if l dont forget it :)

ColdMetalRacing
15-08-2015, 09:16
I might go, if l dont forget it :)
I just did a 1:16:324 with the Z4 but I have no idea how competitive that time is. However I still feel the setup could use some more tweaking. I may be able to shave another second, second and a half off of that.

Edit: spent 2 hours on the setup for the McLaren and managed a 1:15:840. Time for sleep so I can dedicate most of tomorrow shaving another second at least off that time.

RobMUFC1987
15-08-2015, 15:06
I haven't raced at Willow Springs on this game yet, so no idea which car will suit it. Possibly the Audi, it's good everywhere

ColdMetalRacing
15-08-2015, 17:31
I haven't raced at Willow Springs on this game yet, so no idea which car will suit it. Possibly the Audi, it's good everywhere
I hadn't either, so I had to test them all. I thought the Audi would be good too but it was one of the slowest. McLaren, Z4, and the M3 were the top 3.

chig88
15-08-2015, 18:19
Hi everyone,

Please could you all reply to this thread and let me know your nationality? We need it for something we're working on for the site.

We also need a logo for each team. I know Sector One Racing and Double E Racing already have logos, but we need to make sure we have one for every team. If you don't want to design your own logo, or you haven't got any way to do it, just let me know and I can design one for you.

Thanks! :)

We're still waiting on logos for a lot of teams.

Can everyone registered please update me with these as soon as possible?

Nationalities
chig88 - British
Pink - Italian
Diesel - British
Delta - American
MrFlibble - British
Sproket - British
Grijo - Brazilian
Drushan - Irish
Pidgey - Irish
Fastback - German
Leipzig - German
Linnuke - Estonian
Mantu - Finnish
RobMUFC - British
thewispo - :no:
SuperBVB - German
Racingkid - American
Rip - Australian

Logos
Sector One Racing - :yes:
Double E Racing - :yes:
SF Regulation Motorsport - :yes:
East West Racing - :no:
OCD Racing - :yes:
Team Faster Than Snails - :no:
The 420 Petrolheads - :no:

Pink_650S
15-08-2015, 18:26
We're still waiting on a lot of drivers to confirm their nationality, and we still need logos for a lot of teams.

Can everyone registered for this month please update me with these as soon as possible?

Hope you saw the logo l made?

chig88
15-08-2015, 18:42
Hope you saw the logo l made?

Yep.

RobMUFC1987
15-08-2015, 18:48
I'm English

Pink_650S
15-08-2015, 19:08
Nationalities
chig88 - British
Pink - Italian
Diesel - British
Delta - American
MrFlibble - British
Sproket - British
Grijo - Brazilian
Drushan - :no:
Pidgey - :no:
Fastback - :no: German
Leipzig - :no: German
Linnuke - :no: Estonian
Mantu - :no: Finnish
Praetorianer - :no: German
RobMUFC - British
SuperBVB - :no: German
Snake - :no: German
Racingkid - :no:
Rip - :no:

Logos
OCD Racing - :no:
Racing Team Frohburg - :no:

Hope thats okay of me to do. :)
l'm not sure if any of those would even answer you.

chig88
15-08-2015, 19:16
Hope thats okay of me to do. :)

Yeah, sure. Thanks :)

l'm not sure if any of those would even answer you.

Hmm. Not good considering it's part of the rules for signing up :p

Pink_650S
15-08-2015, 19:19
Hmm. Not good considering it's part of the rules for signing up :p

l could of course boot all those that dont post in the thread, but that would leave us with an empty grid :p

ColdMetalRacing
15-08-2015, 19:30
We're still waiting on a lot of drivers to confirm their nationality, and we still need logos for a lot of teams.

Nationalities
chig88 - British
Pink - Italian
Diesel - British
Delta - American
MrFlibble - British
Sproket - British
Grijo - Brazilian
Fastback - German
Leipzig - German
Linnuke - Estonian
Mantu - Finnish
Praetorianer - German
RobMUFC - British
SuperBVB - German
Snake - German
Racingkid - :no:
Rip - :no:

Logos
The 420 Petrolheads - :no: American here :)

Sproket
15-08-2015, 20:46
"cough" ENGLISH !!
I detest the label "British"
You may as well say I'm European!
Or human

chig88
15-08-2015, 21:07
Has anyone got any FFB settings for the Clio?

I don't seem to be able to get any feeling whatsoever from the steering. Can feel bumps & torque etc, just no road feeling at all :(. If I can't sort it I might have to pull out of the 2nd event because I can barely even do a lap with it as it is.

Sproket
15-08-2015, 21:15
With cold tyres it has no feeling at all.
Once they warm up it a little better but no GT3!
I'm using bumps and brake rumble since patch as all the others have no real feeling.

ColdMetalRacing
15-08-2015, 21:15
Wow! What a difference time and effort makes! I shaved a total of 5 seconds off my initial lap time with the default setup. Now I'm lapping faster than the AI at 100. Feeling very confident with the car heading into tomorrow's race :cool:

RobMUFC1987
15-08-2015, 21:19
Clio feels good with a pad :P

Sproket
15-08-2015, 21:32
Clio feels good with a pad :P

I wish I could do a comparison. But I haven't used a pad since GT3.
Patch has put us wheel users back to square 1. But with more options and hopefully a more stable platform. Then it shouldn't take long to get used to it?
Saying that I saw the dreaded white line in telemetry earlier for the first time.
So you never know lol

Sproket
15-08-2015, 21:35
I managed a 54:2xx in G40
and a 32:8xx in Clio with some very suspect cutting.
I'm looking forward to trying out the spectate mode on Monday.

chig88
15-08-2015, 22:15
Thanks for the tip Sproket- went to the brake rumble setting & it does feel a bit better. Still sh*t, but I can at least get it round the track. No idea who thought the default settings or the other Jack Spade settings were a good idea - they're bloody awful.

Looks like I'll be pinning all my hopes on Monaco this week. Managed 1:53.9 there & lapping solidly in the 1:54s pretty much every lap. Will be way off the pace in that terrible Clio - done 1 1/2 hours practice with it tonight & the best I've managed is 1:34.5 :(.

chig88
15-08-2015, 22:17
"cough" ENGLISH !!
I detest the label "British"
You may as well say I'm European!
Or human

Will have to make do with British I'm afraid. The flag set I'm working with for the 'secret' ;) project only has the Union Jack.

Sproket
15-08-2015, 22:23
Thanks for the tip Sproket- went to the brake rumble setting & it does feel a bit better. Still sh*t, but I can at least get it round the track. No idea who thought the default settings or the other Jack Spade settings were a good idea - they're bloody awful.

Looks like I'll be pinning all my hopes on Monaco this week. Managed 1:53.9 there & lapping solidly in the 1:54s pretty much every lap. Will be way of the pace in that terrible Clio - done 1 1/2 hours practice with it tonight & the best I've managed is 1:34.5 :(.

You have to cut some corners without a penalty I'm afraid to get lower times. Like T2 and that right left before last hairpin is where most time is made?

Sproket
15-08-2015, 22:26
Union Jack is ok if I can be listed an English?
Have you put your FFB back up to 100?

chig88
15-08-2015, 22:32
Union Jack is ok if I can be listed an English?
Have you put your FFB back up to 100?

There will only be a flag - your actual nationality won't be written down anywhere as far as I know so far.

I've always had my FFB at 100, I just have the tyre force dropped to 65. The only car I've tried since the patch is the Ginetta (not counting the Clio because it's always felt crap), and it felt pretty much the same to me. Will be trying more cars tonight though.

Sproket
15-08-2015, 22:39
Jump in your favourite GT3 or Lmp car at your favourite track then grind and tweak but unfortunately live with the shity cars. The Clio and Ginetta G40 would put most people off this game.
Can't wait until the Megane next month :o

MrFlibble81
16-08-2015, 02:11
Jump in your favourite GT3 or Lmp car at your favourite track then grind and tweak but unfortunately live with the shity cars. The Clio and Ginetta G40 would put most people off this game.
Can't wait until the Megane next month :o

I liked the Ginetta. I thought it was a pretty solid race car actually.

Since trying it out around Monaco tgd other day I've been using it at other tracks now. And I've been impressed overall.

Didn't like it too much around Laguna seca but it wasfun atevery other track!

Dunno why more people don't drive it tbh.

delta_reg
16-08-2015, 03:05
Not too sure about my setup on Monaco yet. I managed to set a 1:54.022 time, but I'm lacking consistency around the track so I might make some tweaks again. More practice might help that problem by itself though. ;) It's a tough track where the more you push the riskier it gets and I like that about Monaco. Patience is going to be key imo.

Gonna have to put more time in on Ruapuna too. :)

RobMUFC1987
16-08-2015, 03:39
You have to cut some corners without a penalty I'm afraid to get lower times. Like T2 and that right left before last hairpin is where most time is made?

I think turn 1 then the 3 or 4 corners after the 1st hairpin are the time losers. T2, you won't lose too much time unless you get on the grass. And the right left bit, the right isn't too bad its the left thats the killer. You either carry too much speed through it or not enough. Hardest corner to be consistent at imo

Grijo
16-08-2015, 03:40
Hi Chig, I am Brazilian , but in fact a mixture of Portuguese , German, Italian and some other nationalities lol

MrFlibble81
16-08-2015, 03:49
So I had an idea for theSunday championship. Now I admit, I'm a little drunk right now so if this is a really crap idea you know why! Haha.

But perhaps the Sunday races could be like a feeder/support series for ya'll. Like if you were racing in gt3 cars on the Monday, the Sunday races could be run in gt4 or gt5 cars or if you the Monday race was a formula a race, Sundays race could be formula rookie.

Does that sound like good idea?

ColdMetalRacing
16-08-2015, 04:48
So I had an idea for theSunday championship. Now I admit, I'm a little drunk right now so if this is a really crap idea you know why! Haha.

But perhaps the Sunday races could be like a feeder/support series for ya'll. Like if you were racing in gt3 cars on the Monday, the Sunday races could be run in gt4 or gt5 cars or if you the Monday race was a formula a race, Sundays race could be formula rookie.

Does that sound like good idea? except for the fact that there's people only racing on Sunday (if memory serves). That'd be kinda silly for them. Just saying.

DruShan_87
16-08-2015, 07:06
We're still waiting on some drivers to confirm their nationality, and we still need logos for a lot of teams.

Nationalities
chig88 - British
Pink - Italian
Diesel - British
Delta - American
MrFlibble - British
Sproket - British
Grijo - Brazilian
Fastback - German
Leipzig - German
Linnuke - Estonian
Mantu - Finnish
Praetorianer - German
RobMUFC - British
SuperBVB - German
Snake - German
Racingkid - American
Rip - Australian

Logos

Hey chig. I'm from Ireland and so is pidgey. We will sort out a team logo tonight. Any good site to make one up?

chig88
16-08-2015, 08:34
Hey chig. I'm from Ireland and so is pidgey. We will sort out a team logo tonight. Any good site to make one up?

Thanks Drushan.

Not sure which websites would be good for making a logo - so far I think people have used Adobe or Microsoft programs :).

Sproket
16-08-2015, 08:45
Could you do something with this please Chig for OCDRacing?

chig88
16-08-2015, 08:49
Could you do something with this please Chig for OCDRacing?

Not sure - I might not be able to use the exact picture but I'll give it a go.

Sproket
16-08-2015, 08:52
Cheers bud. I'm rubbish with that sort of thing. Last time I made a 10min vid on Share Factory. It took me 3 hours. :confused:

MrFlibble81
16-08-2015, 11:48
except for the fact that there's people only racing on Sunday (if memory serves). That'd be kinda silly for them. Just saying.

Why would it be silly? I'm One of the people who can only race on a Sunday and I really dont see what's silly about it. Just saying.

kinimod 11
16-08-2015, 11:58
Leipzig and BvB German

chig88
16-08-2015, 12:15
Cheers bud. I'm rubbish with that sort of thing. Last time I made a 10min vid on Share Factory. It took me 3 hours. :confused:

Sorry Sproket - I know this isn't great, but the picture you wanted wouldn't work so I've had to just do something along the same theme. Let me know if this is okay or if you just want me to do something different.

Pink_650S
16-08-2015, 12:57
Sorry Sproket - I know this isn't great, but the picture you wanted wouldn't work so I've had to just do something along the same theme. Let me know if this is okay or if you just want me to do something different.

Sweet :)

Pink_650S
16-08-2015, 13:06
@Drushan: Try MS Powerpoint :)

Sproket
16-08-2015, 13:10

Love it mate, thanks :D
Your wasted you are! :cool:

chig88
16-08-2015, 13:13
Love it mate, thanks :D
Your wasted you are! :cool:

No problem - glad you like it :)

PureMalt77
16-08-2015, 14:20
@p!nk: thx for the invite m8. As we chatted in PSN, count me in the September Sunday league. The following sundays are OK for me:
30/08, 06/09, 13/09, 20/09, 27/09.
04/10 might be not possible, but don't know yet.
Cheers!

Pink_650S
16-08-2015, 14:21
@p!nk: thx for the invite m8. As we chatted in PSN, count me in the September Sunday league. The following sundays are OK for me:
Cheers!

Hello Malt, glad to have you! :)

delta_reg
16-08-2015, 15:28
Unfortunately it seems I will not be there for the practice session tonight as there's a birthday party I'll be attending. Have fun everyone though! :)

chig88
16-08-2015, 15:56
Hi everyone,

So now we've got most of the nationalities listed & we're making progress with the logos - I can finally show you what it's all been going towards!

Obviously it's very early stages, but eventually we'll have driver stats (lap times, podiums, wins etc), standings & the championship schedule on the site.

As you can see in the driver section, we'll have profile cards for each driver. I've picked out some drivers and put some early examples in there, but the plan is to have the image of each driver's favourite car (in favourite livery) at their favourite track.

Could everyone either take this picture in game themselves (framing the shot similarly to the ones shown) or let me know your favourite car/livery/track combination so I can take the picture for you?

Pink_650S
16-08-2015, 16:16
Hi everyone,

So now we've got most of the nationalities listed & we're making progress with the logos - I can finally show you what it's all been going towards!

http://worldcarschampionship.weebly.com/

Obviously it's very early stages, but eventually we'll have driver stats (lap times, podiums, wins etc), standings & the championship schedule on the site.

As you can see in the driver section, we'll have profile cards for each driver. I've picked out some drivers and put some early examples in there, but the plan is to have the image of each driver's favourite car (in favourite livery) at their favourite track.

Could everyone either take this picture in game themselves (framing the shot similarly to the ones shown) or let me know your favourite car/livery/track combination so I can take the picture for you?

Great work, Chig! :)

Pink_650S
16-08-2015, 16:18
I've been working on something less important the last 30 minutes. :p

If anyone's interested in my initial thoughts of Patch 3.0, feel free to read here (http://forum.projectcarsgame.com/showthread.php?37265-Patch-3-0-Pros-amp-Cons) :)

RobMUFC1987
16-08-2015, 16:21
Chig, last I checked if you mean in game stats, my favorite car was the McLaren GT3 at Monza. My actual favorite is the Clio and my favorite track is Nordschliefe

Sproket
16-08-2015, 16:24
Great job bud. So now we have to use all of the stupid pit exit at Laguna Seca instead of ghosting through the cones. :eek:

RobMUFC1987
16-08-2015, 16:26
Great job bud. So now we have to use all of the stupid pit exit at Laguna Seca instead of ghosting through the cones. :eek:

Is exiting pit lane wrong penalized now? Pit exit at Laguna is faster anyway if you get it right

delta_reg
16-08-2015, 16:27
Great work Chig! It looks clean and professional already. :)

chig88
16-08-2015, 16:32
Chig, last I checked if you mean in game stats, my favorite car was the McLaren GT3 at Monza. My actual favorite is the Clio and my favorite track is Nordschliefe

No it's your actual favourite car, not the one listed in the stats.

I'll take the picture of the Clio for you - do you have any preference for livery?

RobMUFC1987
16-08-2015, 16:34
No it's your actual favourite car, not the one listed in the stats.

I'll take the picture of the Clio for you - do you have any preference for livery?

Nope, never really messed with Liveries although the PCars 1 looks nice

Pink_650S
16-08-2015, 16:34
Ruapuna (& maybe Monaco) Practice Session Start in 30 Minutes!

delta_reg
16-08-2015, 16:48
Sweet. :) I should be able to attend after all. Idk when you were planning it but thanks for starting it soon. :)

Pink_650S
16-08-2015, 16:56
Update!

Racing Team Frohburg (Snake and Praetorianer) left our championship.
So now there are 2 free spots for the Monday races. If anyone from the Sunday races (or even new people) is interested, can sign up for Mondays as well.

If you have friends that play Project Cars, why not ask them as well, if they want to join us? :)

Diesel98
16-08-2015, 17:30
Great work on the Website Chig, looks really good :D
For the picture, could I have the R8 GT3 (Livery # 19) at Oulton Park please? :p

ColdMetalRacing
16-08-2015, 18:05
Even though I was too slow to compete for the top spots with the Clio, still was a lot of fun climbing up to 6th from 11th. Great passing, great racing. :)

RobMUFC1987
16-08-2015, 18:11
Weird race for me. On my screen, Pink had a bad start, passed her never saw here again. Once I got to 6th, top 5 was 5 seconds down the road, took 2 laps to catch. Sproket went off and retired, then I got a cut track for running wide at the long right hander in the middle sector

Sproket
16-08-2015, 18:16
In Quali my wheel didn't want to play and in the race I got white line canned FFB again. My wheel wants to make up for lost time it seems. Since the patch. If it happens tomorrow I will just disconnect. Saves everybody waiting round.

wiewiurka
16-08-2015, 18:28
greetings ewerybody... im new driver... not the fastes but i love racing sence 1992

tnx pink for inviting me... :)

DruShan_87
16-08-2015, 18:29
Serious work on the website chig it's looking really good. Pidgey is nearly done woth our logo he will send it on soon. For a picture any track with the mk1 escort and I'll be happy.

Linnuke
16-08-2015, 18:39
Nice practice sessions! I'm feeling quite comfortable on the Ruapuna circuit already.

And the website looks really cool already. Chig please take a picture of Ruf RGT-8 GT3 with Legend Cycles #11 livery for me. My favourite track is Nordschleife ofc :rolleyes:

ColdMetalRacing
16-08-2015, 18:58
Website's looking good! Here's my image 215281

Pink_650S
16-08-2015, 19:11
Nice practice sessions! I'm feeling quite comfortable on the Ruapuna circuit already.

Was about to say, Linnuke looked super strong on Ruapuna :D
Very consistent! Could be your Monday tomorrow :)

greetings ewerybody... im new driver... not the fastes but i love racing sence 1992

Hello there, wiewiurka! Nice to have you!
Can you please tell me on what day you want to race? Either Monday or Sunday. You can do both. :)
Also, can you tell Chig88 what country you are from? He's creating driver cards for all participants.

Great work on the Website Chig, looks really good :D
For the picture, could I have the R8 GT3 (Livery # 19) at Oulton Park please? :p

Have a save flight and a good vacation, Diesel :)
Dont leave your pace in beautiful Portugal :D

Diesel98
16-08-2015, 19:20
Have a save flight and a good vacation, Diesel :)
Dont leave your pace in beautiful Portugal :D

Thank you Pink, hopefully I'll come back even faster :p

Sproket
16-08-2015, 19:24
@chig You've done a great job with my picture bud so I'll keep that one ta. :)

Pink_650S
16-08-2015, 19:34
Thank you Pink, hopefully I'll come back even faster :p

Nooooo! :frown-new:

Pink_650S
16-08-2015, 19:52
@Chig: Quite a lot of photoshooting for you to do ;)

itzhipno
16-08-2015, 20:10
How do you sign up?

Pink_650S
16-08-2015, 20:18
How do you sign up?

Hello itzhipno!
First you read through Post #1 and then you'll have to prove yourself on the track :)

itzhipno
16-08-2015, 20:44
Hello itzhipno!
First you read through Post #1 and then you'll have to prove yourself on the track :)

OK I read through the first post.

Pink_650S
16-08-2015, 20:57
OK I read through the first post.

I'll message you on PSN when we can race.
Most likely tomorrow.

chig88
16-08-2015, 21:02
@Chig: Quite a lot of photoshooting for you to do ;)

Yep - I'll get to work! :p

chig88
16-08-2015, 21:46
Cheers!

How do you sign up?

Welcome to the new guys - I think you'll like it here ;)

Sproket
16-08-2015, 22:10
@racingkid9 Nice win tonight at Willow Springs :)

Grijo
16-08-2015, 22:46
Hi everyone,

http://worldcarschampionship.weebly.com/

Beaultiful work chig, congratulations! Congratulations for all of you!

ColdMetalRacing
16-08-2015, 23:11
@racingkid9 Nice win tonight at Willow Springs :)
Thanks man! :) Were you able to see any of it or did you just see the results?

delta_reg
17-08-2015, 01:01
215313 If you could use this picture that would be awesome. :) Thanks a lot! :)

MrFlibble81
17-08-2015, 01:11
I don't know how to get the picture from my PlayStation to here.

Technology baffles me sometimes. :(

Any help would beappreciated!

delta_reg
17-08-2015, 01:16
If you have a Twitter or Facebook account it's pretty easy. Just hold the Share button and hit either the upload to Facebook or to Twitter option for that image. :) Then just go on your computer to your Twitter or Facebook and save the image to your computer. Finally just hit the upload image option when you make a post, the little tree picture, and browse to that image you saved on your computer. Hope that helps! :)

MrFlibble81
17-08-2015, 01:21
Yeah that helpsthank you!

I didn't know how to get it from my PlayStation to Facebook. Do thsnkd for that!! I'll have a go here in a little bit!

MrFlibble81
17-08-2015, 01:49
Ok so here's my pic!

Actually I tooktwo.

This one's my favorite - 215316

But this one's cool too so I'll let you decide which one to use - 215317

Sproket
17-08-2015, 06:29
Thanks man! :) Were you able to see any of it or did you just see the results?

I saw the first 8 laps and the last 5 so I didn't see how you got in front?
But I did see Calvin give the place back after a push on last lap:)

FunkyFox1
17-08-2015, 07:00
Hello everybody I would like to join this project cars championship if there is still space, my PSN is Funky_Fox _1, in a clean mature racer most of the time ;)who just wants to have some great racing to get that adrenaline pumping and meet some like minded people along the way

wiewiurka
17-08-2015, 07:07
hey funkyfox1 !

welcome!:victorious: