PDA

View Full Version : World C.A.R.S. Championship - August 2015

Pages : 1 2 [3] 4

ColdMetalRacing
17-08-2015, 08:21
I saw the first 8 laps and the last 5 so I didn't see how you got in front?
But I did see Calvin give the place back after a push on last lap:)yeah I was actually surprised at that because I feel like most people wouldn't give the place back after something like that. Our lap times were identical most of the race. Shame because I felt like my final lap of qualifying was good enough for pole too since I was up 3 tenths on my time going into the final sector when time expired and it didn't allow me to finish the lap like it should have done and what I expected it to do. I noticed there were some bizarre glitches going on during the race. The drivers behind us were having issues with glitches and then I had a random under steer bug at the top of the hill on lap 5 which cost me a full second. I think it was lap 18 when I saw him off track ahead of me, not sure how that happened but I was suddenly right on his bumper and eventually made the pass later on the lap right before the final corner since I had lower downforce I was faster in the straights but a little slower than him in the slower corners. It was a nail biter but I was able to hold him behind the final 5-6 laps.

Pink_650S
17-08-2015, 09:01
Hello everybody I would like to join this project cars championship if there is still space, my PSN is Funky_Fox _1, in a clean mature racer most of the time ;)who just wants to have some great racing to get that adrenaline pumping and meet some like minded people along the way

Hey FunkyFox, glad to have you :)
Can you please let me know on which day you want to race?
Monday or Sunday, or both.

hey funkyfox1 !

welcome!:victorious:

Also you wiewiurka, you havent told me yet when you want to race :D

FunkyFox1
17-08-2015, 09:12
Sunday is the best for me but if I'm free I could try do Monday but if not Sunday for sure

Pink_650S
17-08-2015, 09:17
Sunday is the best for me but if I'm free I could try do Monday but if not Sunday for sure

If you want and you feel confident, you can also join us tonight. We have a few spots left.

wiewiurka
17-08-2015, 10:16
yes today race i`l be in... but sunday is best day!

FunkyFox1
17-08-2015, 10:34
Yeah that's fine send me a invite later and I will see if I can make I should be able to

LinnyEK4
17-08-2015, 12:09
Hi i sign up for september championship, sunday races is ok for me
Must be in a team or can i play without?
Sorry for my bad english i'm french
See you on track:)

Pink_650S
17-08-2015, 12:12
Hi i sign up for september championship, sunday races is ok for me
Must be in a team or can i play without?
Sorry for my bad english i'm french
See you on track:)

Hello Linny, thanks for signing up!
Will add you to the list right away :)
We will be going without teams for the first Sunday season. Maybe its easier to form teams after the drivers got to know each other for a month :rolleyes:
And no, your english is fine, no worries :)

kinimod 11
17-08-2015, 12:51
I am registering for September (Leipzig)

Grijo
17-08-2015, 12:59
Good morning to all. I have a question: in your august championship, you have a special event in Nordschleife, correct? I saw in the “ Duration of the events” bulletin that the qualifying time is 15 minutes, thatīs right? But 15 minutes maybe is not enough to do a warm up lap and a flying lap. In that case, what happens?

Pink_650S
17-08-2015, 13:21
Good morning to all. I have a question: in your august championship, you have a special event in Nordschleife, correct? I saw in the “ Duration of the events” bulletin that the qualifying time is 15 minutes, thatīs right? But 15 minutes maybe is not enough to do a warm up lap and a flying lap. In that case, what happens?

There it will be 30 minutes of course :)
So the drivers should be able to do a max of 2 - 3 flying laps.
And 10 laps. So approximately 100 minutes for that event :rolleyes:

I am registering for September (Leipzig)

Sunday and Monday races?

chig88
17-08-2015, 13:29
There it will be 30 minutes of course :)
So the drivers should be able to do a max of 2 - 3 flying laps.
And 10 laps. So approximately 100 minutes for that event :rolleyes:

I predict now that I will not manage to put in a clean lap and will start at the back of the grid without registering a time haha :).

Is there any chance that we could start that week's race at 6:30pm UK time instead of 7pm? Monday 31st is a public holiday in the UK so hopefully some drivers will be free to start earlier (maybe people in other countries wouldn't though? Not sure) and the length of the race means I'm going to be dangerously close to running out of time to complete the race as I have plans that night.

Pink_650S
17-08-2015, 14:05
I predict now that I will not manage to put in a clean lap and will start at the back of the grid without registering a time haha :).

Is there any chance that we could start that week's race at 6:30pm UK time instead of 7pm? Monday 31st is a public holiday in the UK so hopefully some drivers will be free to start earlier (maybe people in other countries wouldn't though? Not sure) and the length of the race means I'm going to be dangerously close to running out of time to complete the race as I have plans that night.

Hmm... As it is a Special Event, why not make it on Sunday? :)

Sproket
17-08-2015, 14:13
If there's enough people interested from September Sunday league. Why not run 2 lobbies with same amount of laps, screen shot finish then stitch all times together to have a possible 32 entry table. 10 laps round the Hell. It would be interesting to see how close you are to the nearest time in the other lobby?

Superbvb69
17-08-2015, 14:26
Hi pink , hi hell racers! Today it will be hard but i am in.Cu all.

chig88
17-08-2015, 14:42
Hmm... As it is a Special Event, why not make it on Sunday? :)

Yeah I'd be happy with that :)

Pink_650S
17-08-2015, 15:05
If there's enough people interested from September Sunday league. Why not run 2 lobbies with same amount of laps, screen shot finish then stitch all times together to have a possible 32 entry table. 10 laps round the Hell. It would be interesting to see how close you are to the nearest time in the other lobby?

Makes no sense to me :confused:

Kebaba4life
17-08-2015, 15:06
I'm not able to race this evening :(

Pink_650S
17-08-2015, 15:07
I'm not able to race this evening :(

Noooo :(

Sproket
17-08-2015, 15:13
Makes no sense to me :confused:

It's like combining a race with the emphasis of a Time Trial. Perhaps is a little less convoluted way of explaining it. :p

delta_reg
17-08-2015, 15:18
Good luck to everyone today. :) Should be two exciting races. :)

Pink_650S
17-08-2015, 15:53
Mantu asked me to create a Team logo for him and Wiewiurka.
And this is what l came up with in a few minutes. :)

delta_reg
17-08-2015, 16:05
Pretty cool. :) Nice work

chig88
17-08-2015, 16:07
Mantu asked me to create a Team logo for him and Wiewiurka.
And this is what l came up with in a few minutes. :)

Haha very good :).

Could you perhaps make it so that the Finnish flag cloud overlaps the snail (so that the cloud is the same size as the word 'Snails' and sits directly underneath the team name?).

It would help with me re-sizing it for the website because making it smaller as it is would mean the writing would be too small to read. Thanks ;)

EDIT: oh and without the background? Because we're going to run into the white background problem again :/

wiewiurka
17-08-2015, 16:44
wow!! :congratulatory: very good and cool!! :)

chig88
17-08-2015, 16:51
Haha very good :).

Could you perhaps make it so that the Finnish flag cloud overlaps the snail (so that the cloud is the same size as the word 'Snails' and sits directly underneath the team name?).

It would help with me re-sizing it for the website because making it smaller as it is would mean the writing would be too small to read. Thanks ;)

EDIT: oh and without the background? Because we're going to run into the white background problem again :/

Actually forget that Pink - I've been able to do it myself :)

Pink_650S
17-08-2015, 17:52
Actually forget that Pink - I've been able to do it myself :)

I still dont understand how to do a transparent background :s

chig88
17-08-2015, 18:58
Okay so...... great battle with Leipzig for the whole race..... apart from the last corner of the last lap.

That overtake was 'robust' to say the least. Naughty boy :)

FunkyFox1
17-08-2015, 19:17
Sorry but I had to leave the 2nd race my ffb was not working I had a massive dead-zone, all sorted now hope to race again

delta_reg
17-08-2015, 19:56
I'm sorry I ruined your race on Monaco Pink. :( First by not returning to pit fast enough during qualifying wrecking your lap and second by coming into the chicane too fast and thereby hitting you off forcing you to cut and getting a time penalty. :( If you feel I deserve loss of points or some other punishment I wouldn't disagree and would respect that. They weren't on purpose but I deserve it I think.

Other than my big mistakes it was good racing everyone, with some really good battles I had with Drushan and SuperBvB specifically. You both drove well and very fair. :)

RobMUFC1987
17-08-2015, 19:56
2 awful races for me. Forgot to change my fuel from the 8 lap race we did at Monaco the other day. 2nd race, had a bad launch, was 2nd to last at the 1st corner then on lap 2, Sproket ran wide at the hairpin, I was already committed, we touched as he came back on unsettling my car to go off track and get a penalty. I lost focus and pretty much mentally gave up

chig88
17-08-2015, 20:11
Just watched a replay of the Monaco race (on fast forward - those Ginettas are so slow).

WOW! I'm definitely uploading a video of my battle with Leipzig as soon as possible - it was like Senna vs Mansell in 1992! (Apart from the overtake on the last corner like I said :(. I think maybe I deserve that position back but I'll leave it up to Pink :))

Pink_650S
17-08-2015, 20:15
Sorry but I had to leave the 2nd race my ffb was not working I had a massive dead-zone, all sorted now hope to race again

Can l include you for future Monday races as well? :)

Okay so...... great battle with Leipzig for the whole race..... apart from the last corner of the last lap.

That overtake was 'robust' to say the least. Naughty boy :)

He actually told me that you made a mistake and there was a gap? l dont know, he just told me for no reason ;D
l bet you have the replay to show us, Chig :rolleyes: What happened?

I'm sorry I ruined your race on Monaco Pink. :( First by not returning to pit fast enough during qualifying wrecking your lap and second by coming into the chicane too fast and thereby hitting you off forcing you to cut and getting a time penalty. :( If you feel I deserve loss of points or some other punishment I wouldn't disagree and would respect that. They weren't on purpose but I deserve it I think.

l would've punished the s*it out of you, if it wasnt for your 2 good finishes :)
But l dont want this to ever happen again! -.-

2 awful races for me. Forgot to change my fuel from the 8 lap race we did at Monaco the other day. 2nd race, had a bad launch, was 2nd to last at the 1st corner then on lap 2, Sproket ran wide at the hairpin, I was already committed, we touched as he came back on unsettling my car to go off track and get a penalty. I lost focus and pretty much mentally gave up

Sproket kind of messed it up at the hairpin numerous times in the beginning laps :(
Also touched me, forced me to go a bit wide and then Pidgey pushed me into a cut track penalty. Not blaming him though, as l was coming from the outside. Would still like to hear his thoughts, also Sproket's.

kinimod 11
17-08-2015, 20:15
You haten made ​​a mistake thereby had the door open and the jump I have used . race but still awesome

chig88
17-08-2015, 20:21
I ran wide at rascasse & he definitely had the right to go for the overtake, but we ended up side-by-side going into the last corner (Leipzig on the inside) & I wasn't left any space to get round the corner - had knowhere to go but into the barrier!

delta_reg
17-08-2015, 20:24
l would've punished the s*it out of you, if it wasnt for your 2 good finishes :)

Okay. Thank you. It won't happen again.

Race synopsis tonight. :)

Linnuke
17-08-2015, 20:28
Plenty of action today, thanks everybody :)
In first race at Monaco I ruined my chances for podium on the 4th lap, don't know what happened there, hit the inside wall of the last corner :rolleyes: Anyway had some good battles throughout the race.
In second race I really enjoyed very close racing going on everywhere but then I thought these tyres will not last until the finish and went to pits. After pitting my speed was limited to 47 kph. What is this penalty, does it supposed to be like that? :confused: But it was very good racing until it lasted :)

MrFlibble81
17-08-2015, 20:32
Were you stuck in 1st gear or something?

Pink_650S
17-08-2015, 20:36
Results - Event 3 - August 17th

Race 1 - Monaco / 15 Laps - Ginetta G40 Junior

1. Sproket

2. Leipzig

3. Chig

4. Drushan

5. Delta

6. Rob

7. Pink

8. SuperBVB

9. Fastback

10. Wiewiurka

11. Linnuke

12. Pidgey

13. Mantu

14. FunkyFox

Fastest

Laps

1. Sproket

1:52,676

2. Chig

1:53,239

3. Rob

1:53,308

Race 2 - Ruapuna GP - 20 Laps - Renault Clio

1. Drushan

2. Pink

3. Leipzig

4. Pidgey

5. Sproket

6. Delta

7. SuperBVB

8. Chig

9. Rob

10. Mantu

11. Fastback

12. Linnuke

13. Wiewiurka

Fastest

Laps

1. Leipzig

1:32,169

2. Pink

1:32,264

3. Drushan

1:32,423

Linnuke
17-08-2015, 20:36
Were you stuck in 1st gear or something?

No, I wasn't, only speed was limited. I thought my pedal isn't working but it worked fine until that speed and I could change the gears freely. Even the pit limiter speed was higher :(

Pink_650S
17-08-2015, 20:40
I ran wide at rascasse & he definitely had the right to go for the overtake, but we ended up side-by-side going into the last corner (Leipzig on the inside) & I wasn't left any space to get round the corner - had knowhere to go but into the barrier!

Video and l'll decide :)
l think our rules say, that the one on the outside line should give in at some point.
And as it was at the very last corner of the last lap, l would say it was race accident in the heat of the moment :) We shouldnt blame each other.

delta_reg
17-08-2015, 20:40
In first race at Monaco I ruined my chances for podium on the 4th lap, don't know what happened there, hit the inside wall of the last corner :rolleyes: Anyway had some good battles throughout the race.
In second race I really enjoyed very close racing going on everywhere but then I thought these tyres will not last until the finish and went to pits. After pitting my speed was limited to 47 kph. What is this penalty, does it supposed to be like that? :confused: But it was very good racing until it lasted :)

That definitely was a glitch. :( That's happened to me a few times before upon exiting pit lane it barely accelerated and my top speed was extremely limited. A bad glitch that even returning to pit lane won't fix sometimes. :(

Pidgey_69
17-08-2015, 20:42
Can l include you for future Monday races as well? :)

He actually told me that you made a mistake and there was a gap? l dont know, he just told me for no reason ;D
l bet you have the replay to show us, Chig :rolleyes: What happened?

Sproket kind of messed it up at the hairpin numerous times in the beginning laps :(
Also touched me, forced me to go a bit wide and then Pidgey pushed me into a cut track penalty. Not blaming him though, as l was coming from the outside. Would still like to hear his thoughts, also Sproket's.

Where did that happen pink as i was turned around at the hairpin 1st lap???...ended up last place as i had to wait for the snake of cars to pass

Pink_650S
17-08-2015, 20:43

God dammit this game! -.-
Wiewiurka reported the same 47 kmh problem!

Seriously getting mad here right now. People are practicing 1 week to finally have fun with the group on Mondays and then this!
He had such a great speed and the game screws him over, OF COURSE!
To be honest, if this had happened to, l would've stopped doing this.
Its frustrating and underwhelming. Not healthy at all.

Sorry Linnuke for what happened to you and for ranting like this :(
Its good you had fun until this s*it happened...

Where did that happen pink as i was turned around at the hairpin 1st lap???...ended up last place as i had to wait for the snake of cars to pass

2nd lap l think it was.
The game wouldnt let me save my replays, so l'm not sure.

Pidgey_69
17-08-2015, 20:49
God dammit this game! -.-
Wiewiurka reported the same 47 kmh problem!

Seriously getting mad here right now. People are practicing 1 week to finally have fun with the group on Mondays and then this!
He had such a great speed and the game screws him over, OF COURSE!
To be honest, if this had happened to, l would've stopped doing this.
Its frustrating and underwhelming. Not healthy at all.

Sorry Linnuke for what happened to you and for ranting like this :(
Its good you had fun until this s*it happened...

2nd lap l think it was.
The game wouldnt let me save my replays, so l'm not sure.

I have it saved il watch it later and upload it here...i did make contact but i thought ye where both well off the racing line..well see later and go from there..il also be looking at monaco as i got spun around by someone

chig88
17-08-2015, 20:53
Video and l'll decide :)
l think our rules say, that the one on the outside line should give in at some point.
And as it was at the very last corner of the last lap, l would say it was race accident in the heat of the moment :) We shouldnt blame each other.

Not blaming anybody - just reporting an incident like we're supposed to.

No ideal I know (I'll hopefully be able to upload the replay tomorrow if I get chance), but here are phone shots of the last corner.

Chig - orange & black
Leipzig - white & black

Still think I was 'squeezed' :p

Pink_650S
17-08-2015, 20:59

No ideal I know (I'll hopefully be able to upload the replay tomorrow if I get chance), but here are phone shots of the last corner.

Chig - orange & black
Leipzig - white & black

Not sure what you expected him to do. But you are on the outside.
In the first shot it looks like you almost went into the barrier yourself.
Actually, l dont want to decide. Because either way, one is going to be pissed.
So please, discuss it among yourselves :)

I have it saved il watch it later and upload it here...i did make contact but i thought ye where both well off the racing line..well see later and go from there..il also be looking at monaco as i got spun around by someone

Okay, no problem. But being 'well off the racing line' doesnt give you the right to just ram someone off :P
Not blaming you for what happened, just saying you are never allowed to ram people.

Pidgey_69
17-08-2015, 21:04
Hey pink...i just checked the video drushan_87 has it saved...we both looked and you where off the track when i was exiting the corner..like i said it will be uploaded later so you can take a look...also leipzig_f you where a bit naughty the 2nd race when we where 3wide into the last with pink...you breaked very late and pushed me off onto the gravel...you can check it out when the video is uploaded

MrFlibble81
17-08-2015, 21:04

Chig - orange & black
Leipzig - white & black

To me (and obviously I'm just going by these screenshots and this is just my opinion for what it's worth) it looks like you're both equally to blame for that wreck. Orange car probably should have at some point given that place up but at the same time the green car is giving orange nowhere to go although it looks like you wouldn't have made that corner anyway. but it's clear green car wasn't going to make it either. In fact the only way he did make the corner was to use you (or if orange wasn't there, it would have been the barrier).

In my eyes for whatever that's worth, it's a racing incident and you should both be given a slap on the wrist. :p

chig88
17-08-2015, 21:08
Not sure what you expected him to do.

Use the large amount of track to his right :/

In the first shot it looks like you almost went into the barrier yourself.

Yes, because I was trying to avoid cutting across him.

Actually, l dont want to decide. Because either way, one is going to be pissed.

I wouldn't be pissed at all. The difference between 2nd & 3rd is one point - hardly massive. The only reason I brought it up is because it says in post #1 (and in the rules I wrote) that we should report incidents if we feel someone was wrong. I won't bother again if it's a problem.

Sproket
17-08-2015, 21:17
Firstly sorry for being late. Dinner.
Race 1 kept my fat ol Ginetta arse as big as poss. Went off and hid.
Race 2 braked too late into hair pin and took out Drushan waited and got in Pinks way then interferred with Robs race so sorry for that( but numerous is a slight exaggeration unless your combining practice with tonight Pink)?
I'll show ya tomorrow.

Pink_650S
17-08-2015, 21:20
Driver Standings - August 2015

Drivers

Overall

Bonus

Event 1

Event 2

Event 3

Event 4

Event 5

=

1. Sproket

+

2. Leipzig

-

3. Pink

+

4. SuperBVB

+

5. Chig

-

6. Diesel

-

7. Mantu

+

8. Drushan

+

9. Delta

-

-

10. Pidgey

-

11. Linnuke

-

=

12. RobMUFC

=

13. Fastback

-

+

14. Wiewiurka

-

+

15. FunkyFox

-

Pink_650S
17-08-2015, 21:21
Firstly sorry for being late. Dinner.
Race 1 kept my fat ol Ginetta arse as big as poss. Went off and hid.
Race 2 braked too late into hair pin and took out Drushan waited and got in Pinks way then interferred with Robs race so sorry for that( but numerous is a slight exaggeration unless your combining practice with tonight Pink)?
I'll show ya tomorrow.

Arent 2 times already numerous? :p
Not trying to make you look bad, if you thought that.
But 2 times in 3 laps...

FunkyFox1
17-08-2015, 21:32
Yeah I can do Monday's and Sunday's Pink

Sproket
17-08-2015, 21:33
Monaco, everyone kinda has to brake in the same place.
But Rumpy Pumpy has different lines in many corners so has different braking points.
For me T1 I could brake much later. Into the hairpin most were applying the brakes before the neon marker where as I could after and as it was early in the race so I was unaware of other people's lines.
When I upload you will hear me back off early but I really don't expect much more than that I become accustomed to.
:)

Pink_650S
17-08-2015, 21:38
I wouldn't be pissed at all. The difference between 2nd & 3rd is one point - hardly massive. The only reason I brought it up is because it says in post #1 (and in the rules I wrote) that we should report incidents if we feel someone was wrong. I won't bother again if it's a problem.

Lets wait until you upload the video :)
You say its hardly massive, yet you report it.
l think you should've accepted the 3rd place, you made a mistake after all. And if we continue reporting such things it will soon get awkward and there will be tensions between drivers. l dont want that.

l hit Leipzig very hard on the last lap at Ruapuna. l told him what happened and he accepted it.
Also, l pushed Drushan into a cut track penalty, waited for him and done it was.
Maybe next time you and Leipzig are in a similar situation, you will squeeze him and go for 2nd. l dont think he would complain.
It was very hard to overtake in Monaco and it was the last lap. l would've gone for the overtake as well, l guess.

il also be looking at monaco as i got spun around by someone

That was SuperBVB, l saw it :p

But Rumpy Pumpy has different lines in many corners so has different braking points.
For me T1 I could brake much later. Into the hairpin most were applying the brakes before the neon marker where as I could after and as it was early in the race so I was unaware of other people's lines.
When I upload you will hear me back off early but I really don't expect much more than that I become accustomed to.
:)

You already said that last week.
As the one behind, you have to adjust to the one in front and their braking points.
Being able to brake later is not an excuse for pushing someone off.

Pidgey_69
17-08-2015, 21:43
l think you should've accept the 3rd place, you made a mistake after all. And if we continue reporting such things it will soon get awkward and there will be tensions between drivers. l dont want that.

l hit Leipzig very hard on the last lap at Ruapuna. l told him what happened and he accepted it.
Also, l pushed Drushan into a cut track penalty, waited for him and done it was.
Maybe next time you and Leipzig are in a similar situation, you will squeeze him and go for 2nd. l dont think he would complain.
It was very hard to overtake in Monaco and it was the last lap. l would've gone for the overtake as well, l guess.

That was SuperBVB, l saw it :p

Okay..hopefully he will apologise for that as it completely ruined my race

delta_reg
17-08-2015, 21:44
Now for my race summary. :) In Monaco I wasn't able to put together a good lap during qualifying unfortunately, I think I was just too nervous and it hurt my consistency so I made mistakes I normally wouldn't make. I also incidentally wrecked a lap of my teammate. :( Fortunately I at least ended up in a higher spot on the grid than I thought I would get based on my time. I got off to a decent start in the race but while I was trying to affix Pink's exact position beside me I used the brakes too late on the chicane upon exiting the tunnel, which gave her nowhere to go and the time penalty as mentioned before. :( Sorry again, I really should've waited for you. The rest of the race for me was a three way race between Pink Drushan and I, with us switching positions throughout. Pink would pass me a few times but each time she did she ended up spinning out somehow at that same chicane exiting the tunnel, and I would pass her. That chicane is tricky for sure. Ultimately finished 5th one spot behind Drushan. :) Despite my incident my overall consistency in Monaco was very good and improved from how I've raced previously. :)

In Ruapuna my qualifying lap was better but my spot on the grid wasn't. I got off to a decent start and due to some incidents ahead of me I made it all the way up to third position. Eventually after some battling Drushan and Sprocket passed me, and I also had a time penalty on the second to last corner which allowed more to pass me. The rest of the race was a battle with SuperBvb. :) It was a great battle and he raced fairly. :) Unfortunately I did bump him once on the hairpin and let him pass me again, sorry for that. Eventually I passed him and finished 6th. :)

Overall this was probably my best performance in the championship to date. All the practice really helped my consistency and pace . :) Thank you to everyone again for the two great races. :)

chig88
17-08-2015, 21:44
l think you should've accept the 3rd place, you made a mistake after all. And if we continue reporting such things it will soon get awkward and there will be tensions between drivers. l dont want that.

Again, I only reported it because it says we're supposed to. I won't be reporting again.

Not exactly sure why i's me getting the criticism when I've done nothing but follow the rules? :confused:
I accept 3rd place - consider me well & truly told :eek:.

I've got no hard feelings towards Leipzig at all. As I said in post #532, I enjoyed the race a lot - it was great fun.

Pink_650S
17-08-2015, 21:53
Not exactly sure why i's me getting the criticism when I've done nothing but follow the rules? :confused:

l'm pretty sure the rules say that the driver on the outside is adviced to give in eventually.
Thats my only criticism towards you, nothing more. :)

Overall this was probably my best performance in the championship to date. All the practice really helped my consistency and pace . :) Thank you to everyone again for the two great races. :)

Was about to say... :p
Very proud of you :)
Keep practicing for those events!

chig88
17-08-2015, 21:59
l'm pretty sure the rules say that the driver on the outside is adviced to give in eventually.
Thats my only criticism towards you, nothing more. :)

Also says not to use others as your brakes, but never mind just leave it I guess.

Pink_650S
17-08-2015, 22:07
Also says not to use others as your brakes, but never mind just leave it I guess.

You should've posted the video together with your thoughts.
I'm still only judging by the pictures and what you're saying.

Pidgey_69
17-08-2015, 22:09
Well done to the winners tonight...for me race 1 didnt go well at all as i couldn't put a decent qualy lap in so starting from 7th was poor i was then spun around by superbvb as pink informed me and that ruined my race as i had to wait for everyone to pass me out.

2nd race was a bit better started 4th and was up to 2nd by the end of lap 1 and then passed leipzig_f into turn 1..we raced for 6laps pulling away from the rest until i made a mistake getting a 5sec penalty leipzig_f to be fair stayed behind but we lost all our time to pink...we then went 3wide into the last corner and unfortunately leipzig_f braked too late pushing me out into the gravel...mistakes on my behalf after that cost me at least a podium but 4th was all i got...finally big shout out to drushan_87 on getting the win for the 420petrolheads great racing

chig88
17-08-2015, 22:10
You should've posted the video together with your thoughts.
I'm still only judging by the pictures and what you're saying.

I said I'd post the video tomorrow because I haven't got time now (although my enthusiasm for editing it etc is waning somewhat).

As I said above - can we please just leave it? I'll accept the 3rd place because I'm really not interested in talking about it anymore.

Sproket
17-08-2015, 22:16
Soooo what cars are we all using at Brands is it the Aston or the Ginetta??
Oh me! Thanks for asking. I might go for the Ginetta seeing as it's younger brother worked so well for me earlier. :rolleyes:

ColdMetalRacing
17-08-2015, 22:50
Yikes, looks like I missed out on all the fun today :p

Pink_650S
17-08-2015, 23:03
Yikes, looks like I missed out on all the fun today :p

Fun? Drama! :D

delta_reg
17-08-2015, 23:21
Was about to say... :p
Very proud of you :)
Keep practicing for those events!

Thank you I will. :)

Fun and drama! :D Or drama with fun, or fun with drama. Or fun filled drama. :confused: But fun. :)

Pink_650S
17-08-2015, 23:27
Fun and drama! :D Or drama with fun, or fun with drama. Or fun filled drama. :confused: But fun. :)

I couldnt have said it better ;)

RobMUFC1987
18-08-2015, 00:00
Going from the race results table, I should have got 20 points not 19? May have forgot the bonus point from race 1

Grijo
18-08-2015, 00:53
I sense a little tension around here. C'mon guys and girls, it's a championship between friends!

RobMUFC1987
18-08-2015, 00:56
Oh and sorry I wasn't ready, thought the races were at 8PM, not 7

ColdMetalRacing
18-08-2015, 01:38
Thank you I will. :)

Fun and drama! :D Or drama with fun, or fun with drama. Or fun filled drama. :confused: But fun. :)well yeah that's what I meant, one of those at least lol :p

wiewiurka
18-08-2015, 05:54
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j9o7TscJh9Q

this is the bug fail i had on second race but in video the bug end very quikly but i had like all race and it started in lap 9/20 right after the pitting?!
and sorry about the first race i just try to be clean as i can...! better luck next time..!:(

Sproket
18-08-2015, 06:37
After having wheel issues I decided to roll back the FFB to 50 and raise TF back to 100.
I had no problems last night.

Pink_650S
18-08-2015, 08:10
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j9o7TscJh9Q

this is the bug fail i had on second race but in video the bug end very quikly but i had like all race and it started in lap 9/20 right after the pitting?!
and sorry about the first race i just try to be clean as i can...! better luck next time..!:(

Morning!
Linnuke had the same problem as you and was stuck at 47 kmh :(

Going from the race results table, I should have got 20 points not 19? May have forgot the bonus point from race 1

Its correct actually.
11 + 8 = 19 (+1 bonus and +1 bonus from last week)

ColdMetalRacing
18-08-2015, 08:18
So when's the practice session for the next races that are coming up? I'm eager to drive that Ginetta GT4 at brands hatch, even though I'm not in the actual race next Monday. Dibs on livery Yirotires #26 :p

Pink_650S
18-08-2015, 08:20
So when's the practice session for the next races that are coming up? I'm eager to drive that Ginetta GT4 at brands hatch, even though I'm not in the actual race next Monday. Dibs on livery Yirotires #26 :p

I will most likely only be hosting Audi IMSA practice sessions :)

ColdMetalRacing
18-08-2015, 08:23
Oh, so no GT4 practice then? :(

Pink_650S
18-08-2015, 08:30
Oh, so no GT4 practice then? :(

Not planned, no,
Everyone can practice them as much as they want :)
I only host sessions where DLC is being used.

ColdMetalRacing
18-08-2015, 08:34
Not planned, no,
Everyone can practice them as much as they want :)
I only host sessions where DLC is being used.

Oh it was only DLC stuff, ok now I get it! Well in that case, dibs on car #4. Everyone has to use car #5, or else.. ;)

RobMUFC1987
18-08-2015, 08:40
Wow, from what I've seen of the Audi, it'll be a handful at Laguna, especially the exit at the Corkscrew

ColdMetalRacing
18-08-2015, 08:45
Wow, from what I've seen of the Audi, it'll be a handful at Laguna, especially the exit at the Corkscrew

Easy fix though, just adjust the longitudinal weight bias towards the rear ;)

Pink_650S
18-08-2015, 08:56

Na ah.
Two laps and you will fall in love with it :)

Kebaba4life
18-08-2015, 10:35
Pink the team logo you made is really good, thanks! :D

Pink_650S
18-08-2015, 10:39
Pink the team logo you made is really good, thanks! :D

I'm glad you like it :)

wiewiurka
18-08-2015, 11:22
yep i like it too! :loyal:
tnx pink ;)

MrFlibble81
18-08-2015, 11:59
Na ah.
Two laps and you will fall in love with it :)

Any car around Laguna Seca is fun!!!!

Disclaimer -- Laguna Seca is my favorite track of all time!

wiewiurka
18-08-2015, 12:36
i love the nurburgring Nordschleife!! i been drivin in gran turismo 4/5/6 in 6 yrs about 1500 laps or more... in not counting anymore...:cool::dejection:
never get tyre about it...

RobMUFC1987
18-08-2015, 13:12
i love the nurburgring Nordschleife!! i been drivin in gran turismo 4/5/6 in 6 yrs about 1500 laps or more... in not counting anymore...:cool::dejection:
never get tyre about it...

This. I did about 1000 laps on GT5 alone. GT5 also made me love Laguna.

Pink, if the Audi is that good, I'll buy the DLC

Grijo
18-08-2015, 13:20
This. I did about 1000 laps on GT5 alone. GT5 also made me love Laguna.

Pink, if the Audi is that good, I'll buy the DLC

Audi is not good, itīs awesome friend, believe me!!!

MrFlibble81
18-08-2015, 13:24
It's kinda ugly though. I know that has no bearing on how it drives but the way a car looks is important to me. I like pretty cars, which is one of the main reasons I Aston Martins so much!

ColdMetalRacing
18-08-2015, 20:38
Ok I forgot to ask this earlier, but I just remembered. During qualifying at willow springs last Sunday I was 3 tenths up on my time going into the final sector when time expired and it didn't allow me to finish my flying lap. I felt like I was robbed of a potential pole. Does that always happen? I was under the impression you could finish your flying lap like in single player.

Sproket
18-08-2015, 20:56
Ok I forgot to ask this earlier, but I just remembered. During qualifying at willow springs last Sunday I was 3 tenths up on my time going into the final sector when time expired and it didn't allow me to finish my flying lap. I felt like I was robbed of a potential pole. Does that always happen? I was under the impression you could finish your flying lap like in single player.
You can only finish your lap on single player unfortunately mate.
Otherwise some knobhead could just not finish and we would be left hanging?

Sproket
18-08-2015, 20:59
If anyone want a practice round Brands then add me and we'll get it sorted.
Obviously not when Pink has her official DLC practice sessions! :p

Sproket
18-08-2015, 21:01
I'll share my Audi setup to for anyone who wants it?

ColdMetalRacing
18-08-2015, 22:53
You can only finish your lap on single player unfortunately mate.
Otherwise some knobhead could just not finish and we would be left hanging?True that's a good point, then I thought maybe there would be a time limit to finish your flying lap. But then again it'd be really unfair with tracks like Le Mans and Nurburgring where each lap is over 5 mins long depending on what car you're using. I guess I watch too much F1 qualifying lol

Sproket
18-08-2015, 22:59
True that's a good point, then I thought maybe there would be a time limit to finish your flying lap. But then again it'd be really unfair with tracks like Le Mans and Nurburgring where each lap is over 5 mins long depending on what car you're using. I guess I watch too much F1 qualifying lol

It would be nice to allow it and override for like minded racers.
Like you can in, dare I say it again Gran Turismo! :rolleyes:

ColdMetalRacing
19-08-2015, 05:10
I'll share my Audi setup to for anyone who wants it?

Depends, what's your best lap time so far? :p

Sproket
19-08-2015, 06:29
I haven't done any practising yet. Just my base I meant. :)

ColdMetalRacing
19-08-2015, 06:56
I did a little bit tonight, tweaked the setup to my liking and she handles fairly well. Laid down a 1:22:2, enough to keep up with the 100 AI :)

delta_reg
19-08-2015, 10:13
Looking forward to seeing the updated team standings. :)

Pink_650S
19-08-2015, 11:46
Looking forward to seeing the updated team standings. :)

Oops! :rolleyes:

Pink_650S
19-08-2015, 12:10
Team Standings - August 2015

Pos.

Team

Overall

Event 1

Event 2

Event 3

Event 4

Event 5

=

East West Racing
(Leipzig1040forev & SuperBVB69)

26 / 18

28 / 23

29 / 19

+

SF Regulation Motorsport
(Delta_reg & Pink)

9 / 29

17 / 26

23 / 25

-

Double E Racing
(Diesel9817 & Linnuke)

28 / 14

28 / 17

0 / 11

=

OCD Racing
(GTPZ_Fastback & Sproket555

0 / 28

0 / 27

14 / 28

=

The 420 Petrolheads
(DruShan_87 & Pidgey_69)

23 / 25

0 / 0

18 / 29

=

Sector One Racing
(Chig88 & RobMUFC)

16 / 4

22 / 0

23 / 19

=

Team Faster Than Snails
(Mantu-_-Vaippa & Wiewiurka)

15 / 0

25 / 0

11 / 11

*Bonus Points from Fastest Laps are
not included in the Team Standings!

delta_reg
19-08-2015, 17:29
Cool. :) Barring something crazy it looks to be a two team race for the team championship now. :)

Pink_650S
19-08-2015, 17:38
Still 4 races to go :p

wiewiurka
19-08-2015, 17:55
everything can change:rolleyes:

delta_reg
19-08-2015, 18:56
Yeah. :)

chig88
20-08-2015, 10:22
I did a little bit tonight, tweaked the setup to my liking and she handles fairly well. Laid down a 1:22:2, enough to keep up with the 100 AI :)

What car?
What track?

Sproket
20-08-2015, 10:40
Audi IMSO Laguna

ColdMetalRacing
20-08-2015, 16:08
Finally broke into the 1:21's last night by making a small adjustment with the brakes. I feel like I'm flying around this track with the car. I got it handling like a dream. I can't wait for Pink's practice session! :cool:

Sproket
20-08-2015, 16:14
I was in the high 22's crippled with understeer. Need more practice.

ColdMetalRacing
20-08-2015, 16:45
I was in the high 22's crippled with understeer. Need more practice.

Understeer? Hmm, I've had a lot of oversteer at first. Especially turning into corners, but also accelerating out of the corkscrew. Ended up adjusting tire pressure, tilted the brake balance more towards the front, and there was something else I did too but I don't remember off the top of my head but yeah now it's more balanced. If you got under steer, do the opposite I did I guess lol

Sproket
20-08-2015, 20:05
That's the first rear wheel drive car I've had a positive outcome by shifting brake bias to the rear!
I managed a 1.20.5xx but at that kind of aggression and the rubber will never last :(

ColdMetalRacing
20-08-2015, 20:34
That's what I was thinking too, I'm getting on the throttle early in the corkscrew pushing the car to its limits but shredding that rubber in the process. Tires will last like 5-6 laps tops like that lol

MrFlibble81
20-08-2015, 20:44
That corkscrews a tough corner man. I have a great setup for an Aston Martin around that track though! You could try not worrying too much about the corkscrew and just make your car quicker through the rest of the track.

Just make it driveable through there and quicker elsewhere, it's a tough corner to set your car up for because it drops so suddenly and you're trying to get your car to brake, turn, change direction and then accelerate out most of which is done while the track is dropping so it unsettles the car.

ColdMetalRacing
20-08-2015, 23:07
Here's the highlights of last week's race at Willow Springs in case anyone's interested
https://youtu.be/HXfIaD8oOA4

They spelled my PSN wrong too but it sounds a little better so what the heck why not lol

Sproket
20-08-2015, 23:11
I feel your pain mate. I'm always getting spelt as Sprocket. Lol

delta_reg
21-08-2015, 02:00
Been pretty busy lately with school but I should get some good practice in tomorrow night. :) Don't want to fall behind. ;) I hope I'll be able to attend the hosted practice session also, it's fun. :) Is it gonna be this Sunday you think Pink?

ColdMetalRacing
21-08-2015, 03:15
Been pretty busy lately with school but I should get some good practice in tomorrow night. :) Don't want to fall behind. ;) I hope I'll be able to attend the hosted practice session also, it's fun. :) Is it gonna be this Sunday you think Pink?
Saturday or Sunday or why not both? :)

wiewiurka
21-08-2015, 06:44
beatifull history clip of the audi 90:cool:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jkeVY6N4T0w

chig88
21-08-2015, 08:57
Geez it's quiet in this thread........ where is everyone?

Did a quick practice for both of Monday's races - the Ginetta and the Audi are fun as hell to drive at these tracks :).

Laguna Seca is my favourite track & haven't driven Brands Hatch in ages - forgot how much fun it is :D.

wiewiurka
21-08-2015, 09:29
hey buddy:) whe have races today 8:00 pm finnish time join if you want?!

http://forum.projectcarsgame.com/showthread.php?37084-International-Pro-Racing-Team

Pink_650S
21-08-2015, 10:37

Yep, Sunday,

Gonna test more cars and tracks for September this weekend.
Does anyone have car or track wishes? :)

Geez it's quiet in this thread........ where is everyone?

Did a quick practice for both of Monday's races - the Ginetta and the Audi are fun as hell to drive at these tracks :).

Laguna Seca is my favourite track & haven't driven Brands Hatch in ages - forgot how much fun it is :D.

I might ban the G55 for Monday.
We've already had a Ginetta-Only race at Snetterton last month :(
I might make it a Vantage vs. M3 race? :)

RobMUFC1987
21-08-2015, 10:42
Yep, Sunday,

Does anyone have car or track wishes? :)

We've already had a Ginetta-Only race at Snetterton last monrh :(
I might make it a Vantage vs. M3 race? :)

Full Dubai layout in GT3.

chig88
21-08-2015, 10:46
We've already had a Ginetta-Only race at Snetterton last month
I might make it a Vantage vs. M3 race?

Noooo! I love that car! :(

wiewiurka
21-08-2015, 10:50
i try to practice M3 for 50-60laps and i get so piss off that im drivin also whit ginetta :livid::rolleyes:

Pink_650S
21-08-2015, 12:22
Noooo! I love that car! :(

:/ l like it too, but variety would be nice... :)

i try to practice M3 for 50-60laps and i get so piss off that im drivin also whit ginetta :livid::rolleyes:

Haha :eek:
Is it really that bad?

Pink_650S
21-08-2015, 12:49
For the attention of Wiewiurka and Linnuke especially: Look what l found - 47 kmh bug. (http://forum.projectcarsgame.com/showthread.php?37594-speed-glitch-raupauna-park)

matungwa
21-08-2015, 13:00
hey there people sign me up!!! feels good to be back

Pink_650S
21-08-2015, 13:28
hey there people sign me up!!! feels good to be back

Hey there!
Welcome back! :)

Mondays or Sundays? Or both?

matungwa
21-08-2015, 14:45
both!:cool:

chig88
21-08-2015, 16:09
:/ l like it too, but variety would be nice... :)

Is Ginetta definitely banned then? Will have to work on a setup for the Aston if so ;).

Pink_650S
21-08-2015, 16:50
Is Ginetta definitely banned then? Will have to work on a setup for the Aston if so ;).

No, l tried all GT4 cars today, and all of them were surprisingly equal, EVEN the Mustang! :D
So no, its allowed :)

ColdMetalRacing
21-08-2015, 17:19
Yep, Sunday,
[SIZE=3]

Does anyone have car or track wishes? :) Go Karts? lol just kidding. Lmp1&2, formula A, B, or C or any of the classic Lotus's. As far as tracks go, any of the F1 tracks, Monza, sunny silverstone, catalunya, SPA, hockenheim, Nurburgring, hell Imola used to be F1 too and I love that track so add that, and even throw in that Suzuka wanna-be Sakitto. Suzuka is one of the best technical tracks on the planet and it's not in this game...just wow. Anyways those are my wishes :)

Pink_650S
21-08-2015, 17:53
Go Karts? lol just kidding. Lmp1&2, formula A, B, or C or any of the classic Lotus's. As far as tracks go, any of the F1 tracks, Monza, sunny silverstone, catalunya, SPA, hockenheim, Nurburgring, hell Imola used to be F1 too and I love that track so add that, and even throw in that Suzuka wanna-be Sakitto. Suzuka is one of the best technical tracks on the planet and it's not in this game...just wow. Anyways those are my wishes :)

So basically, anything thats in the game. ;)

MrFlibble81
21-08-2015, 18:14
I'd like to race on circuits that are not used as much and not on tv asmuch. So none of the f1 tracks, road america, or Watkins glen for instance.

Other than that, I don't care what car/tracks we race on so long as it's fun!

TEAM SLOWSKI (that's What I want the name of my team to be! Haha) FOR THE WIN!!

ColdMetalRacing
21-08-2015, 18:33
So basically, anything thats in the game. ;)

Basically :D except for Suzuka, they messed that one up, cmon SMS!

Sproket
21-08-2015, 18:39
I think Road America is a great shout.

Pink_650S
21-08-2015, 18:45
I think Road America is a great shout.

Already in the calendar.
As well as Spa, Le Mans, Monza, Sakitto, Oulton, Zhuhai, Barcelona, Nürburgring and Hockenheim.
Lots of cool combos, l can promise that :)

ColdMetalRacing
21-08-2015, 20:37
Already in the calendar.
As well as Spa, Le Mans, Monza, Sakitto, Oulton, Zhuhai, Barcelona, Nürburgring and Hockenheim.
I'm liking this list of tracks so far :)

delta_reg
22-08-2015, 01:10
Already in the calendar.

Sakitto yay. :) I know it's not Suzuka but I'm happy. That's shaping up to be an awesome calendar for sure. :)

Anyone have any times for Brands Hatch? :) My best time thus far is 1:32.822.

matungwa
22-08-2015, 10:05
wait is the genet banned

matungwa
22-08-2015, 10:06
and are race 1 & 2 all on monday or separated from sunday and monday

matungwa
22-08-2015, 10:17
i have a 1:34.002 on default setup with the ginetta

Sproket
22-08-2015, 10:25
wait is the genet banned

No Ginetta not banned for now :p

Pink_650S
22-08-2015, 10:35
and are race 1 & 2 all on monday or separated from sunday and monday

No, Sunday has its own 2 races, as well as Monday.
Both championships are basically the same, only with different drivers and Sunday without a Team championship yet. :)

The Ginetta is allowed.
I was able to do mid 1:31s with all GT4 cars.

MrFlibble81
22-08-2015, 11:39
Are we racing this Sunday? If we are I'm probably not going to make it cuz my internet has been down for the last 3 days tgsnks to a massive thunderstorm we had a few days ago. It messedup the tower where it comes from.

Having no WiFi sucks! #FirstWorldProblems

Pink_650S
22-08-2015, 12:11
Are we racing this Sunday? If we are I'm probably not going to make it cuz my internet has been down for the last 3 days tgsnks to a massive thunderstorm we had a few days ago. It messedup the tower where it comes from.

Having no WiFi sucks! #FirstWorldProblems

Idk for NA, but in Europe this Sunday isnt September yet :D
So no, l think the 6th is when the first Sunday Race will take place :)

MrFlibble81
22-08-2015, 12:17
Oh yeah that's right. I'm sorry I'm like a week ahead of myself! Need more sleep...

Grijo
22-08-2015, 14:49
Sakitto yay. :) I know it's not Suzuka but I'm happy. That's shaping up to be an awesome calendar for sure. :)

Anyone have any times for Brands Hatch? :) My best time thus far is 1:32.822.

I'm with you, Sakitto is a great track, isn't it? By the way, GREAT track choices for the championship Pink!

ColdMetalRacing
22-08-2015, 14:53
No, Sunday has its own 2 races, as well as Monday.
Both championships are basically the same, only with different drivers and Sunday without a Team championship yet. :)

The Ginetta is allowed.
I was able to do mid 1:31s with all GT4 cars.So there'll be different drivers for both Sunday and Monday? Nobody's doing both days?

Grijo
22-08-2015, 14:53
Finally broke into the 1:21's last night by making a small adjustment with the brakes. I feel like I'm flying around this track with the car. I got it handling like a dream. I can't wait for Pink's practice session! :cool:

I'm only able to do 1.22.8...my skills suck!!!

Pink_650S
22-08-2015, 15:41
So there'll be different drivers for both Sunday and Monday? Nobody's doing both days?

If you look at both entry lists you will see that some race on both days.
I'll be racing on Sunday too :)

Pink_650S
22-08-2015, 16:51
Anyone else from the Monday races want to participate on Sundays as well?
Please tell me, so l can sign you up. :)

Sproket
22-08-2015, 21:32
Might as well nothing else to do:rolleyes:

ColdMetalRacing
23-08-2015, 02:52
Might as well nothing else to do:rolleyes:

F1 at Spa tomorrow, should be a good one! I'm hoping that the mercs take each other out again and Bottas grabs his first career win! :)

matungwa
23-08-2015, 04:20
Anyone else from the Monday races want to participate on Sundays as well?
Please tell me, so l can sign you up. :)

sunday is actually way better than monday for me so am totally in

matungwa
23-08-2015, 05:03
F1 at Spa tomorrow, should be a good one! I'm hoping that the mercs take each other out again and Bottas grabs his first career win! :)

hey there i see you are using a T100 can you help me out with the config

ColdMetalRacing
23-08-2015, 06:17
hey there i see you are using a T100 can you help me out with the config

These are the settings I use.

Ok Guys here it is in English and short list format (All credit to Sebstinator for the images)

First you want to navigate to Options > Controls > (R1) Configuration

Steering Deadzone (0)
Steering Sensitivity (50)
Throttle Deadzone (0)
Throttle Sensitity (50)
Brake Deadzone (0)
Brake Sensitity (35)
Clutch Deadzone (0)
Clutch Sensititvy (35)

Speed Snesitivity (0)
Controller Filtering Sensitivity (0)
Damper Saturation (0)

Force Feedback (100)
RPM/Gear Display (No)

Controller Input Mode (3)
Advanced (On)
Sot Steering Dampening (On)
Visual Wheel Filtering (On)
Opposite Lock Help (Off)

Next you need to navigate to Options > Controls > (R2) Calibrate Force Feedback

Tire Force (115)
Per Wheel Movement (0)
Per Wheel Movement Squared (0)
Wheel Position Smoothing (0.04)

Deadzone Removal Range (0.30)
Deadzone Removal Falloff (0.01)

Linkage Scale (0.10)
Linkage Stiffness (1.00)
Linkage Damping (1.00)
Relative Adjust Gain (0.95)
Relative Adjust Bleed (0.15)
Relative Adjust Clamp (1.00)

Scoop Knee (0.60)
Scoop Reduction (0.15)

Soft Clipping Half Input (0)
Soft Clipping Full Output (0)

That’s all the settings you need for the wheel, the rest of the settings below are in car tuning setup. The best place to test your tuning is in Free Practice mode as you can edit the tune and quickly reset the session allowing you to tweak the tuning again. Use the below settings in tuning setup as a base line default but you will likely want to tweak them to suit your own driving style.

Launch Practice Session then select edit tuning then (r1) for force feedback page

Spindle

Master Scale (50)
FX Scale (100)
FY Scale (100)
FZ Scale (130)
Mz Scale (150)

Turn all the smoothing settings to (0)

Arm Angle to (1500)

Next you want to press (R2) to get to Body & SOP setup

Body Scale (2.00)
Body Longitudinal Scale (2.00)
Body Stiffness (100)
Body Dampening (100)

SOP Scale (20)
SOP Lateral Scale (50)
SOP Differential Scale (50)
SOP Dampening (0)

Personally I found this setup a bit heavy so I altered a few things, go and watch this video it has another setup and explains what some of the setting mean which will help you learn and tweak it yourself. I personally used a mix of settings for from Seb and the video to get the right feel for me.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mlOdRTB4njY

matungwa
23-08-2015, 06:39

my problem is also that the steering wheel turns but the car does not. like the car is not responsive

matungwa
23-08-2015, 06:40

i think its a glitch

ColdMetalRacing
23-08-2015, 08:56
i think its a glitch

Make sure you start the game from the PS menu with a DS4 controller. Then when PCars boots up and asks you to press X to start, hit the X on your wheel. That should register it with the game and then once you're in the main menu go to settings and your wheel should be there, just calibrate it.

Pidgey_69
23-08-2015, 17:53
Dont know what happened at the start of that practice race..i got hit from the back and side..ran out of go go juice going into last corner then haha

Pink_650S
23-08-2015, 17:54
Interesting practice session.
I'm hoping that tomorrow l'll be able to go below 1:21 :)
I dont know about you guys, but my front right tyre overheats after 4 or 5 laps, and l have been increasing the pressure to a very high level already.

Gonna be difficult to overtake, but the track and its graveltraps will provide many position changes :rolleyes:

Pink_650S
23-08-2015, 17:57
Dont know what happened at the start of that practice race..i got hit from the back and side..ran out of go go juice going into last corner then haha

Yeah, what happened there? It wasnt even green yet and already spinning cars in front of me :confused:

ColdMetalRacing
23-08-2015, 18:08
My race/practice session ended before it even started. I was hit from behind and spun around before the lights went green. Good thing that was only practice, but a shame nonetheless. I hope this doesn't happen to anyone in the actual race tomorrow and events that take place on Sunday next month. 215981

VR-Mustard
23-08-2015, 18:17
Do you guys have the penalty system switched on? We found that this helps since they fixed it with the last update. You can't jump the start anymore certainly not like you used to do.

Linnuke
23-08-2015, 18:19
It was lag or something. Unidentified object rocketed through the grid :eek-new:

Yes we have penalties on

Sproket
23-08-2015, 18:20
Bit weird that start. Unlucky at end Pidgey, Great racing Pink, whos going to have any right front tyre left at end tomorrow ?? Could be a day for Miss Daisy's Driver :p

Sproket
23-08-2015, 18:21
Do you guys have the penalty system switched on? We found that this helps since they fixed it with the last update. You can't jump the start anymore certainly not like you used to do.

Yes

Pidgey_69
23-08-2015, 18:33
Yeah, what happened there? It wasnt even green yet and already spinning cars in front of me :confused:

People left the line before the lights went green must be a lag issue..hope it doesnt happen tomorrow...tyres are going to be a bit tricky so i think consistency instead of raw pace is needed

wiewiurka
23-08-2015, 18:34
that was very weard start and messy race:indecisiveness:

ColdMetalRacing
23-08-2015, 18:39
People left the line before the lights went green must be a lag issue..hope it doesnt happen tomorrow...tyres are going to be a bit tricky so i think consistency instead of raw pace is needed
Nah it was just one person. Whoever started last. If it was lag, then that person has a really shitty connection.

chig88
23-08-2015, 18:45
Updated practice times -

Brands Hatch - 1:30.7
Laguna Seca - 1:20.4

Sproket
23-08-2015, 18:59
Updated practice times -

Brands Hatch - 1:30.7
Laguna Seca - 1:20.4

Pidgey and me were about there in Practice with Pink half a second behind. Have you got any cool tyre secrets? :rolleyes:

chig88
23-08-2015, 20:04
Pidgey and me were about there in Practice with Pink half a second behind. Have you got any cool tyre secrets? :rolleyes:

Haven't had any tyre problems so far to be honest, although I haven't done a full race distance on full fuel yet so we'll see I suppose :)

Sproket
23-08-2015, 20:24
After about 5 laps there's too much heat and deg. I think my right front is up to 1.7 bar. :(

delta_reg
24-08-2015, 01:29
My best time on Leguna Seca is right around 1:21.8. Really I'm going to be focused on consistency and avoiding mistakes first and foremost. Should be a pulse pounding experience. :)

I didn't really have problems with the tyres overheating, oddly. But I won't complain. :p

ColdMetalRacing
24-08-2015, 03:48
Sad day in the racing community. Please keep IndyCar driver Justin Wilson in your thoughts and prayers. He's currently in a coma, critical condition with a severe head injury after getting hit with a nose cone debris from a crash today at Pocono. He's respected by many in the sport. Praying that he'll recover so he can return home to his wife and two daughters.

Sproket
24-08-2015, 06:13
Sad day in the racing community. Please keep IndyCar driver Justin Wilson in your thoughts and prayers. He's currently in a coma, critical condition with a severe head injury after getting hit with a nose cone debris from a crash today at Pocono. He's respected by many in the sport. Praying that he'll recover so he can return home to his wife and two daughters.

Justin would of stayed in F1 longer if he wasn't so tall. Thinking of him :(

Grijo
24-08-2015, 10:33
Why something that brings so much pleasure can also bring in so much pain ? May God be with you Justin :frown-new:

chig88
24-08-2015, 10:44
After about 5 laps there's too much heat and deg. I think my right front is up to 1.7 bar. :(

What tyre pressures, camber angle etc are you running with?

I think the longest stint I've done on race fuel is about 6/7 laps, but I've done stints of about 10 laps on lower fuel. Haven't had any overheating problems in either run. Plenty of deg & I'll have to be careful in the last few laps, but the temps have been okay.

Having said that, the way this game seems to be it'll probably be completely different tonight. And at this point I'm completely guessing on fuel - the estimated laps it gives you in the setup is so far off it's not even funny. Ended up with about 20 litres left in the tank in the GT3 race on Friday, so I think I'm going to go back to calculating fuel for myself if I have the same problem tonight.

Sproket
24-08-2015, 10:59
Other people have had tyre and fuel abnormalities. Seems that 3.0 has created a whole new set of issues for some of us. Maybe a full rebuild and a fresh install is the only option?

Superbvb69
24-08-2015, 15:15
Hi everybody ,good race today.Cu on the tracks

Pink_650S
24-08-2015, 17:19
World C.A.R.S. Championship - September (http://forum.projectcarsgame.com/showthread.php?37825-World-C-A-R-S-Championship-September-2015&p=1095810#post1095810)

Happy reading! :)

Pink_650S
24-08-2015, 17:51
GT4 Brands Hatch - 20 Laps

matungwa
24-08-2015, 18:33
got disconnected two minutes before race @brands hatch decided to go to bed super disappointed, thats a whole week wasted so much practice so much tuning and i still get screwed if there is one thing i did not miss about cars is this.:mad:

chig88
24-08-2015, 18:51
got disconnected two minutes before race @brands hatch decided to go to bed super disappointed, thats a whole week wasted so much practice so much tuning and i still get screwed if there is one thing i did not miss about cars is this.:mad:

That sucks man - sorry to hear that :(

chig88
24-08-2015, 18:52
Game has cocked up the result at Brands Hatch again - pidgey was 3rd & I was 4th, not the other way around.

Pidgey_69
24-08-2015, 18:52
Who the hell was the backmarker in that race??? Ruined my 2nd place you idiot...should be kicked from this lobby

FunkyFox1
24-08-2015, 18:56
Well done to the top 3, I was having a nice battle for 8th all race and 4 laps from the end a big spin and run out of fuel must have miss calculated that one lol, good race everyone

sirsilver1968
24-08-2015, 19:43
Hey pink,

Really like this league you have got going here and I wish I could commit myself to it but there may be the odd Sunday where I can be available I just won't be able to race every week sadly :(

chig88
24-08-2015, 19:52
Whoever that progressivism guy is - why the hell are you racing like a lunatic when you're being lapped? Nearly had both me and Linnuke off in the 2nd race :(.

Good racing guys (especially you Pink - that race at Brands Hatch was epic :)).

Pissed off with myself and the game for Laguna Seca. Myself for making so many stupid mistakes in the first half of the race, and the game for giving me a 10 second time penalty for absolutely no reason whatsoever.

Was comfortably ahead of Linnuke in 4th, went through the corkscrew as normal (without leaving the track) and just got a completely random 10 second penalty which gave him 4th place :mad:. Pushed like crazy to catch up & had an overtake attempt at the last corner but out-braked myself, he kept cool (good driving Linnuke) and cut back underneath me & took the flag.

RobMUFC1987
24-08-2015, 19:56
1st race, I did ok without practice. Never driven the car and hate the track, was very inconsistent but 6th? was a good finish. Laguna, I had the pace to finish in the top 5 I think but had a bad start. Me and Linnuke got stuck together at turn 1 then got a cut track at the left hander before the corkscrew. Probably would have got 6th if not for a spin at the 2nd to last corner costing me at least 10 seconds

wiewiurka
24-08-2015, 20:02
over 562 races and still last...:stupid: maybe i need to start focusing on basic sunday cup`s:dejection:

FunkyFox1
24-08-2015, 20:05
Once again great racing guys and girls finally got some decent points on the board after that race but not with ease I had to fuel save for the last 4 laps and I rolled over the flag after having a 11 second cap just 100ths of a second infront of linnuke, thanks for the great racing ��

wiewiurka
24-08-2015, 20:10
great racing anyway..!! keep it going boys & gilrs:cool::glee:

and watch the snail in the road:rolleyes::highly_amused:

Pidgey_69
24-08-2015, 20:15
Was a bit of a strange night very happy with 3rd and 1st...first race i was having a great race for 15laps with mantu for 2nd until we unfortunately caught a back marker who decided to get in the way and ruined my battle for 2nd and only just hung on for 3rd...second race was going nice and smoothly for me but with 5 our 6laps to go i noticed pink exiting the pit and i made a few mistakes but i really dont see why you was sticking to my bumper and gave me a little hit into turn 4 when i was after lapping her??? Well done to sproket on a great win in brands i had no answer to that speed

RobMUFC1987
24-08-2015, 20:17
That reminds me, I saw Pink pit and someone pitted lap 1? Forgot fuel? Can't be tyres, I had about 60% wear left

chig88
24-08-2015, 20:22
Just done a quick practice for next week. Heads up to everyone - I know the square root of f**k all about this track because I've not raced on it in a game since early PS3 days (and even then not very much), so if you're behind me then expect me to be braking in random places because I have no idea where I'm going :p.

Anyway - first time I managed was 7:32.0 - is that really slow? Think I'll forget about setup this week & just focus on learning the track!

Also, heads up to anyone planning to use the Ginetta G55:

Estimated Distance with Full Tank - 8.5 laps
Race Length - 10 laps

:eek:

P.S. - is the Bentley allowed or banned?

Pink_650S
24-08-2015, 20:26
Results

Race 1 - Brands Hatch GP / 20 Laps - GT4

1. Sproket - 16
2. Mantu - 15
3. Pidgey - 14
4. Chig - 13
5. Pink - 12
6. Rob - 11
7. Drushan - 10
8. Fast - 9
9. SuperBVB - 8
10. Linnuke - 7
11. Delta - 6
12. FunkyFox - 5
13. Wiewiurka - 4
14. Progressivism99 -
15. Matungwa - 3

Fastest Laps
1. Sproket - 1:29,738
2. Drushan - 1:30,453
3. Mantu - 1:30,581

Race 2 - Laguna Seca / 22 Laps - Audi 90 IMSA

1. Pidgey - 16
2. Sproket - 15
3. FunkyFox - 14
4. Linnuke - 13
5. Chig - 12
6. SuperBVB - 11
7. Mantu - 10
8. Rob - 9
9. Delta - 8
10. Pink - 7
11. Progressivism99 -
12. Wiewiurka - 6
13. Drushan - 5

Fastest Laps:
1. Pidgey - 1:20,084
2. Sproket - 1:20,476
3. Pink - 1:20,599

Linnuke
24-08-2015, 20:27
C'mon SuperBVB, why you push my outside rear wheel when I am turning into corner?:mad: We both went straight into a wall on Brands Hatch 1st lap. No big problems there, looked like a racing incident.

On Laguna Seca it was very interesting race. Everyone had trouble with that car so I was looking good for podium finish. But when the fuel burnt off and the rear of the car got lighter my troubles began too. And this new Progressivism guy needs introduction to the blue flag. And Pidgey , crazy pace, 1 sec faster than others :confused::eek:

Thanks for the nice evening, good racers :)

RobMUFC1987
24-08-2015, 20:28
Ooooooo Nordschleife. Only done like 10 laps there in PCars. 1st 3 corners and a few in the last 3rd are different to GT5, so I should be ok. Will be using the 12C. As much as I love the Audi and Bentley, you can't be consistent with them

Progressivism99
24-08-2015, 20:40
Thanks for the racing tonight everyone it was real fun although i didn't do too well, bear with me, i will pick the pace up as i get used to it :D i'd also like to say a big thanks to Pink for organizing it, and inviting me some of you probably know me from other games, some won't. i was new to it tonight so if i held you up i apologize i pulled over as soon as i could without getting penalties. i also ran out of fuel just past pits 1st race and retired lol, my bad i didn't know i'd get kicked. Anyway great tracks and races good choice, i'd like to sign up for the September races too if you'll have me? Thanks again (:

Pink_650S
24-08-2015, 20:41

Very sorry about what happened, you looked very fast, but again the game decides to do random stuff :(

Hey pink,

Really like this league you have got going here and I wish I could commit myself to it but there may be the odd Sunday where I can be available I just won't be able to race every week sadly :(

Who are you again? ;)
Are you signing up or...? :confused:

over 562 races and still last...:stupid: maybe i need to start focusing on basic sunday cup`s:dejection:

What do you mean 'basic'? :p
The Sundays will just be as competitive as Mondays.

i noticed pink exiting the pit and i made a few mistakes but i really dont see why you was sticking to my bumper and gave me a little hit into turn 4 when i was after lapping her???

You said it yourself, you made a few mistakes, so it was only my right to pass you on fresh tires. And please dont start nitpicking. l bumped you, yes, but then l let a little gap between us.

That reminds me, I saw Pink pit and someone pitted lap 1? Forgot fuel? Can't be tyres, I had about 60% wear left

Yep, went to the pits after 13 laps only for the hell of it. Was very disappointed with my race until then and the front right tyre only made that feeling worse. So l went for new tires to try to set the fastest lap at least :)

Anyway - first time I managed was 7:32.0 - is that really slow? Think I'll forget about setup this week & just focus on learning the track!

P.S. - is the Bentley allowed or banned?

Yep, thats actually 40 seconds off the pace :rolleyes:
Its allowed.

And this new Progressivism guy needs introduction to the blue flag.

It would be really nice if you guys cut a beginner some slack.

Good racing guys (especially you Pink - that race at Brands Hatch was epic :)).

Thanks, you too :)
Very intense!

delta_reg
24-08-2015, 20:45
Good racing everyone. :) Everything I saw was very fair and competitive, as is to be expected. Quality stuff. :)

In the first race I didn't get off to a good start and found myself in last place on the first lap. Eventually I was able to make it up to 9th place or so but fell back to 12th. I stayed there for most of the race until about 5 laps to go I passed Funkyfox after he spun out and then after battling some he ran out of fuel. So I finished 11th. :) Next race again I didn't get off to a great start and didn't change positions much the whole race. My pace wasn't good sadly but I was happy with my consistency and focus. :) I finished 9th.

chig88
24-08-2015, 20:45
Just done 7:10.0 in the Aston. Addictive is this........

Pink_650S
24-08-2015, 20:46
Thanks for the racing tonight everyone it was real fun although i didn't do too well, bear with me, i will pick the pace up as i get used to it :D i'd also like to say a big thanks to Pink for organizing it, and inviting me some of you probably know me from other games, some won't. i was new to it tonight so if i held you up i apologize i pulled over as soon as i could without getting penalties. i also ran out of fuel just past pits 1st race and retired lol, my bad i didn't know i'd get kicked. Anyway great tracks and races good choice, i'd like to sign up for the September races too if you'll have me? Thanks again (:

Good racing! Thanks for joining :)
Will add you to the entry list right away.
Please check this thread to see the rules and calendars for September.

World C.A.R.S. Championship - September (http://forum.projectcarsgame.com/showthread.php?37825-World-C-A-R-S-Championship-September-2015&p=1095810#post1095810)

RobMUFC1987
24-08-2015, 20:46
Is anyone actually feeling tyre wear? At brands, I barely had any front tyres left but it didn't feel any different and the Audi felt like it was getting better every lap. All mistakes were my fault, not the cars

chig88
24-08-2015, 20:50
Is anyone actually feeling tyre wear? At brands, I barely had any front tyres left but it didn't feel any different and the Audi felt like it was getting better every lap. All mistakes were my fault, not the cars

I did feel it a lot in Sproket's GT3 championship on Friday - the tyres just fell to bits & it was really tough 5/6 laps from the end. But once the fuel burnt down it was actually really manageable & I set one of my fastest laps on the last lap with very worn tyres.

Didn't feel it in either race tonight though.

delta_reg
24-08-2015, 20:55

I didn't notice anything at Brands Hatch but at Leguna Seca I didn't feel as much grip on the tyres the last few laps, I noticed a difference. With September and 2x tyre wear the difference will be more pronounced. ;)

Pink_650S
24-08-2015, 21:20
Driver Standings - August 2015

Drivers

Overall

Bonus

Event 1

Event 2

Event 3

Event 4

Event 5

=

1. Sproket

+

2. Pink

-

3. Leipzig

+

4. Chig

+

5. Mantu

-

6. SuperBVB

+

7. Pidgey

=

8. Drushan

=

9. Delta

-

+

10. Linnuke

-

-

11. Diesel

=

12. RobMUFC

=

13. Fastback

-

+

14. FunkyFox

-

-

15. Wiewiurka

-

+

16. Matungwa

-

Team Standings - August 2015

Pos.

Team

Overall

=

East West Racing
(Leipzig1040forev & SuperBVB69)

=

SF Regulation Motorsport
(Delta_reg & Pink)

+

The 420 Petrolheads
(DruShan_87 & Pidgey_69)

=

OCD Racing
(GTPZ_Fastback & Sproket555)

+

Sector One Racing
(Chig88 & RobMUFC)

-

Double E Racing
(Diesel9817 & Linnuke)

=

Team Faster Than Snails
(Mantu-_-Vaippa & Wiewiurka)

*Bonus Points from Fastest Laps are
not included in the Team Standings!

Very close battle on both leaderboards!
Especially tight for the 3rd place in the drivers championship :)
Also, l think 6 teams can still win the constructors title.
Double points at the Nordschleife :rolleyes:

Sproket
24-08-2015, 21:22
Tyre wear at Brands was minimal but Laguna I was suffering really bad according to hud but in reality my times were not that bad so imo try not to look at wear but feel it.
Epic pole and race Pidgey I had no answer.
It was me Rob we got stuck at T1 Laguna.
Progressive did get out the way at Brands after I flashed ALOT but we've all got our own race.

Sorry for leaving early but also in old Merc touring round Le Bugatti 16laps. The same thing with front left this time but my last lap was only 0.4 slower and it was red and only 5%left.

Pink_650S
24-08-2015, 21:22

Didnt have tires left on my Aston Martin either and got major understeer in the fast corners.
Same with the Audi, just wouldnt steer into left-hand corners.

RobMUFC1987
24-08-2015, 21:24
I'm slowly improving with each passing week points wise. Hopefully Nordschleife will go smoothly, its a very difficult start on a narrow track

Pink_650S
24-08-2015, 21:27
I'm slowly improving with each passing week points wise. Hopefully Nordschleife will go smoothly, its a very difficult start on a narrow track

Yup, you did well tonight :)
Was good fun racing against you!

Sproket
24-08-2015, 21:39
Double points last race a?
Wasn't that scrapped because it made a mockery of F1. If you do a little bit of maths then double points is definitely favourable only for one person to win the championship on a home track.
I've just remembered I've got to bath my dog next week so I hope you all have a great race.

RobMUFC1987
24-08-2015, 21:42
Yup, you did well tonight :)
Was good fun racing against you!

Yep. No incidents apart from me and Sproket getting glued to each other turn 1 at Laguna, everything else involved no contact apart Chig tapping me at turn 2 at Laguna when I outbraked myself. Everyone else seemed to have problems though, especially at Brands. Probably would have finished 9th if not for people crashing or spinning

Pink_650S
24-08-2015, 21:44
Wasn't that scrapped because it made a mockery of F1. If you do a little bit of maths then double points is definitely favourable only for one person to win the championship on a home track.
I've just remembered I've got to bath my dog next week so I hope you all have a great race.

What do you mean, jeez?
1 Race of the length of 2 races = double points.

So instead of 16 points for finishing 1st, you get 32.
Thats the same amount as if you won both races on a race day.

Clam down, l couldnt care less about winning the championship.
l care about fun.

1. 32
2. 30
3. 28
4. 26
5. 24
6. 22
7. 20
8. 18
9. 16
10. 14
11. 12
12. 10
13. 8
14. 6
15. 4
16. 2

So, if you do your maths, then you would know that this doesnt favor anyone, because l would have to win and you would have to finish no higher than 12th for me to win the championship. So its highly uinlikely. Not sure whats with ruckus.

RobMUFC1987
24-08-2015, 21:44

I'm assuming its because its 1 race rather than 2 and it will take a good hour to finish

Pidgey_69
24-08-2015, 23:30
Very sorry about what happened, you looked very fast, but again the game decides to do random stuff :(

Who are you again? ;)
Are you signing up or...? :confused:

What do you mean 'basic'? :p
The Sundays will just be as competitive as Mondays.

You said it yourself, you made a few mistakes, so it was only my right to pass you on fresh tires. And please dont start nitpicking. l bumped you, yes, but then l let a little gap between us.

Yep, went to the pits after 13 laps only for the hell of it. Was very disappointed with my race until then and the front right tyre only made that feeling worse. So l went for new tires to try to set the fastest lap at least :)

Yep, thats actually 40 seconds off the pace :rolleyes:
Its allowed.

It would be really nice if you guys cut a beginner some slack.

Thanks, you too :)
Very intense!

If you remember correctly pink the touch happened at the start before my mistakes happen..iv no problem with someone trying to un lap themselves but 1 you have to be quicker and 2 with more care so if you had any sense you would have stayed well back after you pit in the 1st place since you where only going for fast laps

RobMUFC1987
25-08-2015, 01:25
Just remembered. Guys, especially Chig who can brake super late, just a reminder that I'm an early braker. It's safer for me and I feel its faster for mid-corner and exit speeds. Chig has scared the living daylights out of me 2 weeks running. Last week at the Hairpin at Ruapuna and Turn 2 at Laguna. He'd be about half a second to a second back, I'll turn in and Chig is filling my mirrors. At Laguna, I passed someone Turn 1, so was outside for Turn 2. Completed the pass before turn in, get to the Apex and Chig is suddenly there.

It's not a problem, just be careful when braking behind me :)

ColdMetalRacing
25-08-2015, 01:37
Horrible news guys, Justin Wilson has passed. My thoughts and prayers go out to his family and close friends. Terrible to see especially after losing Bianchi not too long ago either. RIP :(

Grijo
25-08-2015, 01:52
When is gonna be Nordschleife GT3 race, Sunday or Monday? 8:00 pm?

wiewiurka
25-08-2015, 05:07
R.I.P. Justin Wilson:sorrow:

Sproket
25-08-2015, 06:04
R.I.P Justin Wilson

matungwa
25-08-2015, 09:03
Results

Race 1 - Brands Hatch GP / 20 Laps - GT4

1. Sproket - 16
2. Mantu - 15
3. Pidgey - 14
4. Chig - 13
5. Pink - 12
6. Rob - 11
7. Drushan - 10
8. Fast - 9
9. SuperBVB - 8
10. Linnuke - 7
11. Delta - 6
12. FunkyFox - 5
13. Wiewiurka - 4
14. Progressivism99 -
15. Matungwa - 3

Fastest Laps
1. Sproket - 1:29,738
2. Drushan - 1:30,453
3. Mantu - 1:30,581

Race 2 - Laguna Seca / 22 Laps - Audi 90 IMSA

1. Pidgey - 16
2. Sproket - 15
3. FunkyFox - 14
4. Linnuke - 13
5. Chig - 12
6. SuperBVB - 11
7. Mantu - 10
8. Rob - 9
9. Delta - 8
10. Pink - 7
11. Progressivism99 -
12. Wiewiurka - 6
13. Drushan - 5

Fastest Laps:
1. Pidgey - 1:20,084
2. Sproket - 1:20,476
3. Pink - 1:20,599

thanks for the 3 POINTS pink. can't wait for next monday. ill be the guy in the BMW M3 GT.:cool:

DruShan_87
25-08-2015, 10:53
Hey everyone had to watch the Liverpool match after the race only posting up now. Really wasn't my night last night too many mistakes in both races joys of a long day Monday. Did ok qualifying at brands first race was on the second row but after about 3 laps it all fell apart loads of little mistakes. Great win for sproket really in a league of your own on that track great pole lap too.

2nd race just went worse not a big fan of the car and the track ended up packing it up after 5 laps after about 20 spins just wasn't happening yesterday. Same again pidgey serious pole lap and win for the 420 team probably could have won the team championship but for the week off. Great racing with ye again roll on next month to start fresh.

chig88
25-08-2015, 11:21
Hey everyone had to watch the Liverpool match after the race

Completely unacceptable ;)

Pink_650S
25-08-2015, 11:36
When is gonna be Nordschleife GT3 race, Sunday or Monday? 8:00 pm?

Monday - 7.30 pm
Half an hour earlier than usual.

Grijo
25-08-2015, 13:06
Whatīs your medium time in Nordschleife with a GT3 car? Only curious if i can keep up with all of you...or at least one of you...

DruShan_87
25-08-2015, 13:26
Completely unacceptable ;)

Haha. 2 weeks in a row Liverpool playing on a Monday night would have been better watching the game.

chig88
25-08-2015, 14:20
Whatīs your medium time in Nordschleife with a GT3 car? Only curious if i can keep up with all of you...or at least one of you...

Yeah I'd be interested to know as well.

I've only done 2 laps so far - best one was 7:10.0, but I'd expect to improve a fair bit from that once I practice properly. If I can be going sub-7 minutes I'll be fairly happy I think.

Grijo
25-08-2015, 14:58
Thanks Chig, i wonīt be able race with you in Nordschleife :frown-new: (unfortunately) but, when i get home, i will do some laps only to compare with your time.

Pink_650S
25-08-2015, 19:15

6:50 - 6:55 minutes are decent times on the Nordschleife.

chig88
25-08-2015, 20:28
Thanks Chig, i wonīt be able race with you in Nordschleife :frown-new: (unfortunately) but, when i get home, i will do some laps only to compare with your time.

Managed to improve to 6:58.0. Not sure how much quicker I can manage though TBH.

Still haven't got a bloody clue where I'm going half the time so I'm lifting off & tapping the brakes when I shouldn't be :mad:

Sproket
25-08-2015, 20:32
IMHO time to be gained down the hill to the 2nd Carousel.
In the other places I just lose it so I'm no use really!!

RobMUFC1987
25-08-2015, 20:36

That's my favorite part of the track. Can be taken flat out and feels brilliant when done right

chig88
25-08-2015, 20:57

Yeah, the 1st carousel is an absolute b**tard though - can never seem to get round it properly without coming out high. Shakes my wheel to bits as well :(

Sproket
25-08-2015, 21:05
I deleted all my German friends from my phone today.

Now it's Hans free!

matungwa
25-08-2015, 21:05

best time for me is 6:49.5 with a BMW M3 GT and an easy 6:52: if am taking it easy

chig88
25-08-2015, 21:07
best time for me is 1:49.5 with a BMW M3 GT and an easy 1:52: if am taking it easy

You taking shortcuts or something!?! :D

matungwa
25-08-2015, 21:09
You taking shortcuts or something!?! :D

hahahaha typing error

Pink_650S
25-08-2015, 21:09
Guys, remember that it'll be a 70-minute race with random weather next week, so dont take big risks while attempting to overtake.
Going to be a very long evening, so no need to be impatient :)

I'm impatient right now though, cant wait for that race :D

Pink_650S
25-08-2015, 21:10
best time for me is 6:49.5 with a BMW M3 GT and an easy 6:52: if am taking it easy

Show off :rolleyes:

matungwa
25-08-2015, 21:11
Guys, remember that it'll be a 70-minute race with random weather next week, so dont take big risks while attempting to overtake.
Going to be a very long evening, so no need to be impatient :)

I'm impatient right now though, cant wait for that race :D

did they fix the weather system though.

matungwa
25-08-2015, 21:12
Show off :rolleyes:

hahahahhahaah didn't want it to sound like that:highly_amused:

chig88
25-08-2015, 21:43
hahahahhahaah didn't want it to sound like that:highly_amused:

Impressive :). Have you raced on this track a lot then?

It boggles my mind going that quickly - I'm pushing like I'm late for a date with Jennifer Lawrence & I'm still nowhere near 6:49s :(.

matungwa
25-08-2015, 21:58
Impressive :). Have you raced on this track a lot then?

It boggles my mind going that quickly - I'm pushing like I'm late for a date with Jennifer Lawrence & I'm still nowhere near 6:49s :(.

i race the track at least 3 laps a day ever since i got the game. its my favorite track. so winning this track would mean everything. :sorrow:

as we speak am trying to push for an even better lap time