PDA

View Full Version : World C.A.R.S. Championship - August 2015

Pages : 1 2 3 [4]

Sproket
25-08-2015, 22:02
I may just sit in the pits and wait for the weather then poodle round. 3 laps in 70 mins so 12th could be harder than first thought!!

matungwa
25-08-2015, 22:28
I may just sit in the pits and wait for the weather then poodle round. 3 laps in 70 mins so 12th could be harder than first thought!!

your to good to start 12th

Sproket
25-08-2015, 22:36
I've done a few thousand miles round the green hell and I fight it too much, then it's bites and bites me until I'm left with not a straight panel nor sane fibre left within me. I appreciate you have to respect the beast but I am unable in the heat of battle so will unfortunately always surcome to the devil.
Green Hell 1 0 Sproket

Sproket
25-08-2015, 22:41
If fact I've talked my self out of it completely so will be washing the dog.
Don't invite me coz I'm not putting myself in a bad mood all Tuesday and most of Wednesday.
So may as well start now.
Congrats Pink on your well deserved win. :D
Thanks for all your hard work and look forward to September.

Grijo
25-08-2015, 22:58
i race the track at least 3 laps a day ever since i got the game. its my favorite track. so winning this track would mean everything. :sorrow:

as we speak am trying to push for an even better lap time

Oh man, i love this track too, always a perfect fly for me!!!

ColdMetalRacing
25-08-2015, 23:09
i race the track at least 3 laps a day ever since i got the game. its my favorite track. so winning this track would mean everything. :sorrow:

as we speak am trying to push for an even better lap timeSounds like me with Monza. I love that track. I'm always trying to go faster on the fastest track in the world.

matungwa
25-08-2015, 23:20
I've done a few thousand miles round the green hell and I fight it too much, then it's bites and bites me until I'm left with not a straight panel nor sane fibre left within me. I appreciate you have to respect the beast but I am unable in the heat of battle so will unfortunately always surcome to the devil.
Green Hell 1 0 Sproket

good night sprocket. keep at it you got this.

matungwa
25-08-2015, 23:23
but if you can handle the understeer the aston martin is king of the Nordschleife

RobMUFC1987
25-08-2015, 23:29
Just done 1 single lap to see what range I'm in. Did a 6:52 straight away, which I'll be able to do consistently. Did screw up the Carousel though, lost about 2 seconds. All together if I can a flat out lap without lifting in certain sections and nailing the Carousel, I could probably do a 6:46/7

Grijo
26-08-2015, 02:58

good night sprocket. keep at it you got this.

C'mon man, i did a fast practice here and i'm about 7.08 with Ginetta and 7.07 with Connie...ok, i suck!!!

RobMUFC1987
26-08-2015, 06:26
C'mon man, i did a fast practice here and i'm about 7.08 with Ginetta and 7.07 with Connie...ok, i suck!!!

Try the 12C

ColdMetalRacing
26-08-2015, 07:58
Try the 12C

Isn't the Z4 hella fast in the corners though? 12C does have fast straight line pace I suppose.

chig88
26-08-2015, 08:03
Try the 12C

That's what I'll be using I think. Can definitely go quicker in other cars (Aston Martin, M3, Z4), but I can't be as consistent as I can in the McLaren.

I'm going to give up going faster than 6:58ish. I'm not making any major mistakes (putting it in the barriers etc), so I think the only way I could go quicker is by putting in a lot more hours learning the track - and I just haven't got the time or patience for that at the moment.

improving the setup would help a lot as well, but that would take even more time! Think I'll just plod along by myself & hope people make a few mistakes if it rains etc. :(

Grijo
26-08-2015, 10:40
Try the 12C

It's a personal thing, i guess, but the Ruf and Ginetta "feels right" for me, you know. Not the fastest cars maybe but i love it. The 12c feels like a rock for me, i can't explain, but i don't like it. Maybe i can't get faster because i'm in Dualshock...or maybe i suck!!! Who knows lol

chig88
26-08-2015, 10:51
It's a personal thing, i guess, but the Ruf and Ginetta "feels right" for me, you know. Not the fastest cars maybe but i love it. The 12c feels like a rock for me, i can't explain, but i don't like it. Maybe i can't get faster because i'm in Dualshock...or maybe i suck!!! Who knows lol

I think you can actually go faster with the Dualshock.

Doing it with a wheel is exhausting :sleeping:

RobMUFC1987
26-08-2015, 10:51
I'm using a DS4 too. I'll take a screenshot of my set up at some point and find a way to post it

Grijo
26-08-2015, 10:57
I'm using a DS4 too. I'll take a screenshot of my set up at some point and find a way to post it

You know what that means? I really suck at this, i go back to Super Monaco in Sega Genesis...:frown-new:

chig88
26-08-2015, 12:31
Is everyone setting times on low fuel?

Not sure how much difference it would make but I'm doing my times with fuel maxed out.

Please, give me something to cling onto haha :D

Pink_650S
26-08-2015, 12:59
Yeah, the 1st carousel is an absolute b**tard though - can never seem to get round it properly without coming out high. Shakes my wheel to bits as well :(

Haha same problem here. Its so difficult to get right... :/

did they fix the weather system though.

Not sure, want to test it together later? Drive around the track for a few laps and see how the weather behaves :)

hahahahhahaah didn't want it to sound like that:highly_amused:

l was joking ;)

If fact I've talked my self out of it completely so will be washing the dog.
Don't invite me coz I'm not putting myself in a bad mood all Tuesday and most of Wednesday.
So may as well start now.
Congrats Pink on your well deserved win. :D
Thanks for all your hard work and look forward to September.

Come on now. Its going to be a great race, you shouldnt miss it :)

Try the 12C

l've found it to be awful, because it sits on the tarmac half of the time due to the track's many bumps and elevation changes.

Not sure how much difference it would make but I'm doing my times with fuel maxed out.

Low fuel is very relative on this track :D
l went for 5 lap tanks, which are between 60 - 80 litres depending on the car.
l think the best way to improve your times, is to study the track and to learn its difficult parts inside out. :)
Have a few nemesis corners myself, which could ruin my race.

Grijo
26-08-2015, 13:15

I´m doing my times with enough fuel to do around 4 laps. But i´m not a target to pursue because my lap times stinks :frown-new:

matungwa
26-08-2015, 13:24
and by the way @Pink is it just random weather or random progressive weather(changing)
because if the weather is not random progressive you can do all 10 laps without stoping.

Pink_650S
26-08-2015, 13:27
and by the way @Pink is it just random weather or random progressive weather(changing)
because if the weather is not random progressive you can do all 10 laps without stoping.

l think you have to stop either way because of tyre wear and fuel :)
But l'm not quite sure how random weather works, most likely as in the career which would be awful, because there it changes almost every lap. -.-

Pink_650S
26-08-2015, 13:32
Btw, here's a video of my best lap around the Nordschleife for those who are interested :)
It was a pretty clean lap for the most part, missed some apexes here and there, but l was quite happy with it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QOYNxdjTtk0

The thing about the Bentley is that its very difficult to keep on track and has a very nervous rear in some corners.
So l'm not 100% certain yet if it will be my final choice on Monday.
l have also tested the M3 which has crazy grip and great braking potential, but suffers in the topspeed department.
The McLaren wont be an option for me because of its low ride height.
So the Vantage, the R8, the SLS and the Z4 still need to be tested :)

chig88
26-08-2015, 13:50
Btw, here's a video of my best lap around the Nordschleife for those who are interested :)
It was a pretty clean lap for the most part, missed some apexes here and there, but l was quite happy with it.

The thing about the Bentley is that its very difficult to keep on track and has a very nervous rear in some corners.
l have also tested the M3 which has crazy grip and great braking potential, but suffers in the topspeed department.

By the look of that lap I'm losing almost all of my time in the 1st sector. Might have to change my setup a bit to give slightly more downforce.

RobMUFC1987
26-08-2015, 13:52
@Pink, I maxed Ride Height and soften everything

Pink_650S
26-08-2015, 14:05
@Pink, I maxed Ride Height and soften everything

Thats good for you! :D

Pink_650S
26-08-2015, 14:09
By the look of that lap I'm losing almost all of my time in the 1st sector. Might have to change my setup a bit to give slightly more downforce.

It would be nice if you could give it slightly more downforce, indeed, but with most (if not all) of the GT3 cars you can only adjust to low - medium - high downforce :( At least with the front aero...

RobMUFC1987
26-08-2015, 14:37
Going from Pinks lap, she made a few mistakes and lifted off in some places she didn't need to, yet was still that fast... I've got a feeling the cars with a better top speed will dominate here despite the tight sections. I enter the long straight about 1 second off Pink, so I lose about 4 or 5 seconds there because of the 12Cs top speed. May have to try the Bentley, because the Audi is too loose and the Aston and SLS have too much understeer

Pink_650S
26-08-2015, 14:44
I enter the long straight about 1 second off Pink, so I lose about 4 or 5 seconds there because of the 12Cs top speed.

How is the McLaren that slow?
When l tried it, it was very close to the Bentley's topspeed.

Bentley: 277 km/h
McLaren: 271 km/h

Not even the BMW M3 loses 5 seconds on the straight, even though it only reaches 260 km/h with my setup... :confused:

RobMUFC1987
26-08-2015, 14:54
I've no idea. Top Speed is 170MPH and for some reason, it only goes to 166 on the straight no matter what Downforce I use. I think the straight is long enough that a 5MPH difference could cost 2 or 3 seconds without draft

Pink_650S
26-08-2015, 14:57
I've no idea. Top Speed is 170MPH and for some reason, it only goes to 166 on the straight no matter what Downforce I use. I think the straight is long enough that a 5MPH difference could cost 2 or 3 seconds without draft

Want to try? :)

RobMUFC1987
26-08-2015, 15:12
Nah too tired to try drive lol. I tried setting a lap earlier and spent more time on the grass. Even hit the grass on the straight... I'll play Rocket League though :)

matungwa
26-08-2015, 17:03

you are way better than me in the 1st sector amazing lap!!!!

Pink_650S
26-08-2015, 17:11
you are way better than me in the 1st sector amazing lap!!!!

Thank you! :)
l was actually surprised on how well l did in the first sector, since the first 8 - 10 corners are my weakness.
Hit a curb there too hard and you go into the barriers.

matungwa
26-08-2015, 17:58
l was actually surprised on how well l did in the first sector, since the first 8 - 10 corners are my weakness.

i tried improving my time got half a second faster. but i made a few big mistakes and kept overstepping a bit. got a 6.45.905. i actually thing the first sector is really your strength.
here is my lap.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rtnM5YS5njo

RobMUFC1987
26-08-2015, 18:01

Any curb will do that to be fair. Either the curbs or bumps will throw you off

ColdMetalRacing
26-08-2015, 18:07
Played around with 2 cars before work today. Did some research online for setups real quick, tweaked them a little to my liking.

McLaren 12C: 6:40:956
BMW Z4: 6:39:683

Those times any good or no?

matungwa
26-08-2015, 18:15
Played around with 2 cars before work today. Did some research online for setups real quick, tweaked them a little to my liking.

holy shit those are record braking times dude

ColdMetalRacing
26-08-2015, 18:34
Nah, they can't be. One of the websites I was looking at for my setup research, people at the top of the leaderboards were in the low to mid 6:30's. I'm 6-7 seconds slower so that's why I asked if my times were any good or not

matungwa
26-08-2015, 18:38
Nah, they can't be. One of the websites I was looking at for my setup research, people at the top of the leaderboards were in the low to mid 6:30's. I'm 6-7 seconds slower so that's why I asked if my times were any good or not

well your the highest far so yeah super good

RobMUFC1987
26-08-2015, 18:42
Share these set ups or website :)

Pink_650S
26-08-2015, 18:46

A video would be nice ;)

ColdMetalRacing
26-08-2015, 20:35
Share these set ups or website :)
Here's the site
http://cars-stats-steam.wmdportal.com/index.php/leaderboard?track=697498609&vehicle=3128055308

delta_reg
27-08-2015, 01:01
Monday - 7.30 pm
Half an hour earlier than usual.

Aww man that's gonna make it harder for me to show. D: I hope I make it in time.

matungwa
27-08-2015, 06:54
Here's the site
http://cars-stats-steam.wmdportal.com/index.php/leaderboard?track=697498609&vehicle=3128055308

no setups here just lap times

delta_reg
28-08-2015, 21:29
It's helpful for me that all these times and videos were posted, it gives me a pretty good idea of where the bar is set and what I should work toward on a track I'm not so familiar with. Thank you everyone for sharing. :) And it's probably helpful for others too. :)

chig88
28-08-2015, 22:53
Turns out my crap lap times were mostly down to a bad setup (that'll teach me for following advice from the pCARS setup database!). Abandoned the setup I was using and went my own way. Managed to dial in a bit more mechanical grip & I'm now setting 6:52s consistently.

My original target was just to get sub-7 minutes, so given my limited knowledge of the track I'm really pleased with my progress & I'm actually looking forward to the race now! :). The 6:52s weren't mistake-free laps either, so I'm confident I can get below 6:50 with a bit more practice.

Oh, and my consistency was very good, never thought I'd manage to set lap times this close on such a long track!

ColdMetalRacing
28-08-2015, 23:04
A video would be nice ;)

Been trying to get a video uploaded the past two days but I've been experiencing a very frustrating issue with my wheel. I'd be half way or so through the flying lap and without any warning, I'm at the ps home screen with an error code. But the game is still running, so when I go back I'm in the barriers off track. I reset everything and tried again but this time it did it on my outlap..I tried adjusting FFB settings for the wheel and that just made things worse. Eventually I gave up and figured I could do it with my DS4. But I only managed a 6:46. So yeah I'm not very happy with the game right now, mainly because I have no way of proving those times and makes me look like a liar. :mad:

Had I known how good those times actually were and I wasn't in a rush to get to work, I would have at least had a screen. Lesson of the day, gonna have to do that from now on. No more posting lap times without a screen or vid for me.

Grijo
29-08-2015, 02:16
Turns out my crap lap times were mostly down to a bad setup (that'll teach me for following advice from the pCARS setup database!). Abandoned the setup I was using and went my own way. Managed to dial in a bit more mechanical grip & I'm now setting 6:52s consistently.

My original target was just to get sub-7 minutes, so given my limited knowledge of the track I'm really pleased with my progress & I'm actually looking forward to the race now! :). The 6:52s weren't mistake-free laps either, so I'm confident I can get below 6:50 with a bit more practice.

Oh, and my consistency was very good, never thought I'd manage to set lap times this close on such a long track!

WHAT? C'mon Chig, now you're just throwing salt in my wound :frown-new:

matungwa
29-08-2015, 08:14
hey pink think you should setup a lobby soon so we can have a go at whats it gonna be like:D

Pink_650S
29-08-2015, 13:01
hey pink think you should setup a lobby soon so we can have a go at whats it gonna be like:D

Are you online right now? :)

matungwa
29-08-2015, 13:07
Are you online right now? :)

I can be!

Pink_650S
29-08-2015, 19:17
Here is how Monday is going to work :)

Starting Time
7.30pm / 6.30pm (UK)

Track
Nordschleife

Cars
All GT3 Cars

Qualifying
30 Minutes

Warm-Up
5 Minutes

Race
10 Laps

Weather
Clear

Time Progress
3pm x10

5 minutes Warm-Up to get ready for the race (restroom, drink, etc.), edit pit strategies or setup.

L_Heron
29-08-2015, 22:48
Im interested in racing, im a friend of simons (progressiveism99) he can voutch for me. Ive been looking for some cleaning competitive fun racing on this game for a while now after making my transition for forza 4 racing competitive each week in a touring car series.

See you on track

matungwa
30-08-2015, 05:03
Im interested in racing, im a friend of simons (progressiveism99) he can voutch for me. Ive been looking for some cleaning competitive fun racing on this game for a while now after making my transition for forza 4 racing competitive each week in a touring car series.

See you on track

welcome to the paddock

Diesel98
30-08-2015, 12:40
Olá everyone, I am back from Portugal now, hope you are all well :)

Just read up on the last 4 races, sounds like they were all action-packed, close and good fun :D. Shame about bugs affecting some people though :(

I see you've all been busy practicing for tomorrow's race and setting some really good times too, I've done an initial 6:55 so far, but I'm sure that
will go down once the rustiness goes away :p

As for September, really liking the look of the race calendar and I think Pit-Stops are a good addition to the championship,
I'd like to compete every Sunday too Pink if possible, but I'm happy to be a reserve :)

Really looking forward to tomorrows race, should be a good one ;)

chig88
30-08-2015, 19:21
I've been feeling very ill the last few days, so I'm going to do my best to race tomorrow but apologies in advance if I drop out early or don't make it at all :(.

Also, nothing to do with the race, but I came across this bad boy last week & thought I'd share :)

Diesel98
30-08-2015, 19:41
Hope you get better soon Chig and you can make it tommorow :)

P.S: Here's a Lamborghini Aventador I saw in Portugal :D

wiewiurka
30-08-2015, 20:05

wiewiurka
30-08-2015, 20:06
professional timing:cool::congratulatory:

Pink_650S
30-08-2015, 20:17

Just read up on the last 4 races, sounds like they were all action-packed, close and good fun :D. Shame about bugs affecting some people though :(

I see you've all been busy practicing for tomorrow's race and setting some really good times too, I've done an initial 6:55 so far, but I'm sure that

As for September, really liking the look of the race calendar and I think Pit-Stops are a good addition to the championship,
I'd like to compete every Sunday too Pink if possible, but I'm happy to be a reserve :)

Welcome back!
I'm glad you like the calendar :)

I think there's still a free spot for Sunday races, will add you to the list tomorrow!

ColdMetalRacing
30-08-2015, 23:19
A little off topic but I just wanted to say that Scott Dixon is so clutch. Arguably the best driver in the world. He just won his 4th IndyCar championship in dramatic fashion. Go #9!

Grijo
30-08-2015, 23:56
I've been feeling very ill the last few days, so I'm going to do my best to race tomorrow but apologies in advance if I drop out early or don't make it at all :(.

Also, nothing to do with the race, but I came across this bad boy last week & thought I'd share :)

I hope you get better as fast as you drive my friend!

nascar_phatty2
31-08-2015, 02:28
Hi I'm interested in joining your league. Please add me nascar_phatty2

RobMUFC1987
31-08-2015, 08:00
Sorry guys won't make it tonight. Not been able to sleep the last few days. Hopefully I can sleep at some point today. Good luck and have fun

Pink_650S
31-08-2015, 12:39
Sorry guys won't make it tonight. Not been able to sleep the last few days. Hopefully I can sleep at some point today. Good luck and have fun

Noooo :(

Hi I'm interested in joining your league. Please add me nascar_phatty2

Hey, please add me on PSN, so l can have a few races with you.

A little off topic but I just wanted to say that Scott Dixon is so clutch. Arguably the best driver in the world. He just won his 4th IndyCar championship in dramatic fashion. Go #9!

Yep, watched in on YouTube and the second half of the race was very intense with Montoya in the back of the field :)
Too bad their season is already over :( Couldnt get enough of good and brave Open-Wheel Racing!

PS: l'm a Bourdais supporter though :D

Pink_650S
31-08-2015, 12:44
DONT FORGET!
Race will start half an hour earlier tonight!

See you on track! :)

ColdMetalRacing
31-08-2015, 16:31
Yep, watched in on YouTube and the second half of the race was very intense with Montoya in the back of the field :)
Too bad their season is already over :( Couldnt get enough of good and brave Open-Wheel Racing!

PS: l'm a Bourdais supporter though :Dindeed, it does seem a bit short. Bourdais gave Rahal a punt yesterday, and Graham was not happy at that at all lol. But yeah I've been supporting Dixon since I was a kid, which is when he first started driving for Chip. #9 was my favorite growing up and still is, but now that I'm older I have a little more understanding of driving and Scott is someone I'd want to model my driving after. His consistency and coolness make him a better "iceman" than Raikkonen.

Grijo
31-08-2015, 17:00

Now I noticed that You came back from Portugal already talking Portuguese!! Como foi a viagem (How was the trip)? Espero que tenha gostado (I hope you enjoyed)!

FunkyFox1
31-08-2015, 17:01
Sorry but I won't be able to make tonight's race I sold my ps4 before my metal gear solid one turns up tomorrow but I will be racing next week as usual thanks in advance, and good luck for tonight's race

Diesel98
31-08-2015, 17:08
I know the basics of Portuguese so I can get by. :p
Eu gostei da minha holiday muito Grijó, Portugal é sempre agradável para visitar. Eu tinha planejado ir Go-Karting lá (370cc FTW!), Mas o mau tempo naquele dia significava que eu não podia, mas no geral muito bom! :)
Translation for everyone else ;): I enjoyed my holiday very much Grijo, Portugal is always enjoyable to visit. I had planned to go Go-Karting here (http://www.kartingalgarve.com/en/) (370cc FTW!) , but bad weather on that day meant I couldn't :(, but overall very good! :)

Grijo
31-08-2015, 17:19
I know the basics of Portuguese so I can get by. :p
Eu gostei da minha holiday muito Grijó, Portugal é sempre agradável para visitar. Eu tinha planejado ir Go-Karting lá (370cc FTW!), Mas o mau tempo naquele dia significava que eu não podia, mas no geral muito bom! :)
Translation for everyone else ;): I enjoyed my holiday very much Grijo, Portugal is always enjoyable to visit. I had planned to go Go-Karting here (http://www.kartingalgarve.com/en/) (370cc FTW!) , but bad weather on that day meant I couldn't :(, but overall very good! :)

Your basics is real good Diesel!!! Better than my English!!

Diesel98
31-08-2015, 17:23
Your basics is real good Diesel!!! Better than my English!!

I may have used Translate for some words there. :rolleyes: But Obrigado :) Your English isn't bad! ;)

Grijo
31-08-2015, 17:25
I may have used Translate for some words there. :rolleyes: But Obrigado :) Your English isn't bad! ;)

LOL!! How do you know how to write my last name correctly (Grijó)?

Diesel98
31-08-2015, 17:37
LOL!! How do you know how to write my last name correctly (Grijó)?

Lucky guess :p

Pink_650S
31-08-2015, 17:59
Sorry about the ruckus, guys.

First l had the sound bug and then l wasnt able to select the Bentley anymore -.-

wiewiurka
31-08-2015, 19:03
daaaaam ps4!! i was 11/13 on lap 5 when the game tilted! this 3.0 patch is really getting me angry!:dejection::nightmare:

ColdMetalRacing
31-08-2015, 19:24
Well that was something. At least I was able to complete almost 9 laps before my ps4 decided to crash. Pit stops are an absolute joke in this game. Completely over fueled my car. Cost me a good 45 seconds. Good thing they put the right soft tires on so the extra weight can really wear them out though. I was having a good battle for 5th with Diesel towards the end of the 9th lap when my game froze and subsequently turned black and I received an error message about my system crashing. Besides that it was actually a fun drive for the most part. The M3 is so fun to drive on this track with its amazing grip. Anyways, cheers to whoever won.

chig88
31-08-2015, 19:31
Massive shout-out to the game for robbing me of what was looking like a fairly comfortable win.

Yet more ridiculous cut track penalties when I haven't even left the f**king track and then giving me 10 litres less than I asked for in my pitstop, causing me to have to massively save fuel for the last 4 laps. Like it's not hard enough at this track without having to put up with that b***ocks.

Congrats to mantu :D - if I'm right in thinking that you didn't pit then I think you had the smartest strategy of all of us - it's obviously always better not to trust the pitstops on this game :mad:.

wiewiurka
31-08-2015, 19:42
coungrats mantu for winning!!:glee:

Pink_650S
31-08-2015, 19:50
Very sorry to hear about the pitstops.
Same here, got no fuel during my first pitstop, didnt even notice it until l checked my tank a few laps later, so l had to pit again in Lap 8.
l guess no mandatory pitstops in September then -.- This game... seriously. Its so frustrating.

Besides from that l had an amazing race (after my problems with the sound bug and not being able to select the Bentley, that is).
From my perspective everything on track went cleanly. Had a fantastic battle with Linnuke for two laps and then with Mantu for 3 or 4 :)
After SuperBVB caught us l went for a stop because it was losing a lot of time in that sandwich :p

Congrats to Mantu on a great win - and as Chig said - the best strategy. :D
l was having a lot of fun, though l'm a bit disappointed in the game and how it ruined so many people's races :(

PS: Was surprised to see you in 1st Chig after l was 2nd for a short time ;)
Was expecting Matungwa there tbh. Nice 3rd!

Diesel98
31-08-2015, 19:51
Well that was interesting! :rolleyes:

Started P4, and was running in P3 for most of lap 1 until I had my usual every race lag, meaning ghost cars were hitting me off track and I fell down to P5.
From then until Lap 6, I was engaged in a close battle with Linnuke, with ColdMetal not far behind us two either when I decided to make my Pitstop. Now the game refueled my car correctly, however, even though I told it to change tires to Softs, it kept me on the one's before my stop, meaning I had to do another lap on completely worn tires, next time I pitted, it changed correctly. Plus, like Chig, I had really bizarre cut track penalties throughout the race, losing me even more time. :mad:
I was shaping up to have a nice battle with ColdMetal towards the end, unfortunate that your PS4 froze dude, so in the end I took a lonely 5th.
Congrats to Mantu on the win, impressed that you manged to finish without stopping, great strategy! :D

P.S: Linnuke tells me that he hit a invisible object and ended up floating over everything on Lap 8 not far after the first long straight, too many goddamn BUGS!!! :mad:

Grijo
31-08-2015, 19:52
What a mess!!! Game crashes, pit stops problems...that sucks! Almost everyone have problems, that's it? Sorry to hear that :frown-new:

Pink_650S
31-08-2015, 19:57
Results - August 31st

Special Race - Nordschleife / 10 Laps - GT3

1. Mantu

2. Pink

3. Chig

4. SuperBVB

5. Diesel

6. Leipzig

7. L_Heron
-

8. Pidgey

9. Drushan

10. RacingKid
-

11. Wiewiurka

Fastest
Laps

1. Pink
6:47,965

2. Chig
6:50,429

3. SuperBVB
6:52,087

Pink_650S
31-08-2015, 19:59
What a mess!!! Game crashes, pit stops problems...that sucks! Almost everyone have problems, that's it? Sorry to hear that :frown-new:

Thats the current state of the game unfortunately.

On the surface it plays and looks nicely, but when u dig a bit, you find many (little) problems that ruin the experience.

Grijo
31-08-2015, 20:03
Thats the current state of the game unfortunately.

On the surface it plays and looks nicely, but when u dig a bit, you find many (little) problems that ruin the experience.

Those are bad news Pink, very sorry to hear that. Congrats to the winner and to all of you racers!!

delta_reg
31-08-2015, 20:09
Congrats to the winner! :) Sorry to hear the game was having issues, but nice to hear the racing by itself was great and clean. Really wish I could have been there. Next time!

And congratulations to you Pink for winning the Championship! ;) Well done. :)

Pink_650S
31-08-2015, 20:11
Raising awareness. http://forum.projectcarsgame.com/showthread.php?38396-Mutliplayer-Experience-in-a-Nutshell&p=1105721#post1105721

DruShan_87
31-08-2015, 20:16
Well done to mantu tonight really good win fair play on doing it with no pitstops didn't know it could be done. I decided to stop after 4 laps a lot of 5 sec penalty's and spins was really wishing this track wouldn't come up. Watched the rest of the race some good battles between pink and mantu for 2nd and 3rd and then between super b and mantu for first after chig had a spin I think.

Pink_650S
31-08-2015, 20:18
Well done to mantu tonight really good win fair play on doing it with no pitstops didn't know it could be done. I decided to stop after 4 laps a lot of 5 sec penalty's and spins was really wishing this track wouldn't come up. Watched the rest of the race some good battles between pink and mantu for 2nd and 3rd and then between super b and mantu for first after chig had a spin I think.

Were you having problems during your pitstop?

Pink_650S
31-08-2015, 20:29
P.S: Linnuke tells me that he hit a invisible object and ended up floating over everything on Lap 8 not far after the first long straight, too many goddamn BUGS!!! :mad:

Thats why l would like everyone to do a little race review, or at least tell me what happened (when they crashed or left etc.)
Now l have to edit the Results :rolleyes:

Linnuke
31-08-2015, 20:29
It was epic race, even pitstop worked like it should, until I got lost on the track ;) On 8th lap in Adenauer Forst my car hit a mine or something. It spun around madly and ended up floating in the sky :(:mad: No good feelings about this game atm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_nYkGeaXbOk

Pink_650S
31-08-2015, 20:30
Results - August 31st

1. Mantu

2. Pink

3. Chig

4. SuperBVB

5. Diesel

6. Leipzig

7. L_Heron

-

8. Pidgey

9. Drushan

10. RacingKid

-

11. Linnuke

12. Wiewiurka

Fastest

Laps

1. Pink

2. Chig

3. SuperBVB

It was epic race, even pitstop worked like it should, until I got lost on the track ;) On 8th lap in Adenauer Forst my car hit a mine or something. It spun around madly and ended up floating in the sky :(:mad: No good feelings about this game atm

OMG! -.-
Laughable...

Kebaba4life
31-08-2015, 20:30
Thank you everyone! :D I really enjoyed the race! Running many laps in p2, had a good battle with pink. Moved up to p1 when others pitted. With full tank I was able to do 10 laps, but soft tyres lasted only 8 laps before the front left and rear left gave up.. So last 2 laps were driving on ice pretty much..
It sucks to see so many drivers dnf. :(

Pink_650S
31-08-2015, 20:36
@Linnuke: Any chance you can upload a video when the glitch happened? When you still were on track.

So last 2 laps were driving on ice pretty much..

Haha, l was really catching you at the end :D But lost everything on the straights :frown-new:
Very close race!

Linnuke
31-08-2015, 20:47
@Linnuke: Any chance you can upload a video when the glitch happened? When you still were on track

Nope, sorry I lost that one

chig88
31-08-2015, 20:52

FFS. Well if it's any consolation Linnuke, apparently they have fixed the loss of FFB when you hit one of these landmines, so if your car had in fact landed at least you would have been able to continue. Apparently we should be satisfied with that. :(

PS: Was surprised to see you in 1st Chig after l was 2nd for a short time ;)
Was expecting Matungwa there tbh. Nice 3rd!

Yep, was having a very enjoyable race. Managed to nail the best lap I've ever done on this track to get pole position - almost 3 seconds quicker than I've ever done before.

Then slowly built up a 10 second gap at the front until the game started to have its fun with me. Literally lost count of how many unnecessary 5 second penalties I got - it was easily double figures. :(.

Would've been very happy with 3rd place before the race, but after getting pole & being 10 seconds clear 3rd just feels like a defeat:(.

ColdMetalRacing
31-08-2015, 20:57

Diesel and I were about 10 seconds behind you when that happened. I saw your dot on my map off the circuit, I thought you might have pulled a Le Mans on us and flew off in the woods lol

Pink_650S
31-08-2015, 21:05
Final Driver Standings - August 2015

Pos.

Drivers

Overall

Bonus

Event 1

Event 2

Event 3

Event 4

Event 5

Pink

Sproket

Chig

Mantu

Leipzig

SuperBVB

Pidgey

Drushan

Diesel

Linnuke

-

Delta

-

RobMUFC

Wiewiurka

-

Fastback

-

FunkyFox

-

Matungwa

-

chig88
31-08-2015, 21:15
Looks like 3rd is my favourite finishing spot - 2 months in a row :)

Pink_650S
31-08-2015, 21:21
Final Team Standings - August 2015

Pos.

Teams

East West Racing
(Leipzig1040forev & SuperBVB69)

SF Regulation Motorsport
(Delta_reg & Pink)

The 420 Petrolheads
(DruShan_87 & Pidgey_69)

Double E Racing
(Diesel9817 & Linnuke)

Sector One Racing
(Chig88 & RobMUFC)

Team Faster Than Snails
(Mantu-_-Vaippa & Wiewiurka)

OCD Racing
(GTPZ_Fastback & Sproket555)

*Bonus Points from Fastest Laps are
not included in the Team Standings!

Pink_650S
31-08-2015, 21:22
Looks like 3rd is my favourite finishing spot - 2 months in a row :)

Haha, for the championship, yes :p
And Diesel has a subscription on the 3rd place in the races - 4 times in a row :D

RobMUFC1987
31-08-2015, 21:51
Sorry Chig. Maybe if I was there, we would have got 3rd in the team championship. But reading the problems, I probably wouldn't have finished anyway

Grijo
31-08-2015, 22:31

Oh my god!!! It's a plane? It's a rocket? Superman? No, it's Linnuke in a Ruf!!!

Superbvb69
31-08-2015, 22:54
Hi everybody .That race was fantastic,but my boxing crew although decides to give me some tyres for rain.I drive out of the box and all tyres are red!!!Great i think,i have only 3 laps to go.So after the race i decided to shoot the stupid motherf._.From the boxing crew ,who decides to give me thar kind of tyres, in his head.:-) from now on it will never happen again ,i think. But at least i want to thank you all for fantastic races this month .Congrats pink for the championship .Ps.Hey Leipzig we are team champions i think.

Pink_650S
31-08-2015, 23:22
Hi everybody .That race was fantastic,but my boxing crew although decides to give me some tyres for rain.I drive out of the box and all tyres are red!!!Great i think,i have only 3 laps to go.So after the race i decided to shoot the stupid motherf._.From the boxing crew ,who decides to give me thar kind of tyres, in his head.:-) from now on it will never happen again ,i think. But at least i want to thank you all for fantastic races this month .Congrats pink for the championship .Ps.Hey Leipzig we are team champions i think.

Haha poor crew member :p

Thank you! We've had a great month indeed!
Yes, you are Team Champions! :D

delta_reg
01-09-2015, 01:59
Grr, we were so close to winning the team championship together Pink. I need to work harder next championship! :) I'm gonna practice right now!

Congratulations East West Racing. :)

I have to say it was a great championship this month filled with intense fair racing, lots of drama of course, and many exciting finishes. :) Thank you again to our great hostess for all of her thoughts ideas hard work and hosting duties. :) We all owe her a big thank you for sure, none or this would have happened without her. Also thank you to everyone who competed for the good ride. See you next month. ;)

wiewiurka
01-09-2015, 06:27
Results - August 31st

1. Mantu

2. Pink

3. Chig

4. SuperBVB

5. Diesel

6. Leipzig

7. L_Heron
-

8. Pidgey

9. Drushan

10. RacingKid
-

11. Wiewiurka

Fastest
Laps

1. Pink

2. Chig

3. SuperBVB

im now the snail but mantu is faster then snail what are whe..... faster than snails:highly_amused::very_drunk:

thanks eweryone for the cool and nice mounth!!!!!!! il be now off on road trip to europe about 3 weeks so il be off this mount races most..:pride:

Pink_650S
01-09-2015, 13:01
Grr, we were so close to winning the team championship together Pink. I need to work harder next championship! :) I'm gonna practice right now!

Congratulations East West Racing. :)

I have to say it was a great championship this month filled with intense fair racing, lots of drama of course, and many exciting finishes. :) Thank you again to our great hostess for all of her thoughts ideas hard work and hosting duties. :) We all owe her a big thank you for sure, none or this would have happened without her. Also thank you to everyone who competed for the good ride. See you next month. ;)

Tbh, l think we would've won if you didnt have 'something to do' yesterday -_-

im now the snail but mantu is faster then snail what are whe..... faster than snails:highly_amused::very_drunk:

thanks eweryone for the cool and nice mounth!!!!!!! il be now off on road trip to europe about 3 weeks so il be off this mount races most..:pride:

When will you be back? :)

PureMalt77
01-09-2015, 13:51
Frustrations apart (last race and pit-stops), nice championship!

@pink: congrats for the win - although was close with Sproket if he had raced the last one.

CU guys sunday on the track!

wiewiurka
01-09-2015, 18:17
il be back 19.9 online

delta_reg
02-09-2015, 03:20

Tbh, l think we would've won if you didnt have 'something to do' yesterday -_-

Yeah, a bummer for sure. :( Sorry about that, it just was unfortunate timing/family related. Shouldn't happen again.