PDA

View Full Version : Saving fail.... Carear lost...can no longer load or save??

Jay sysum
27-07-2015, 15:41
Please watch the link for details

http://youtu.be/ScqdnonOHOE

I can no longer load a career or save to start a new career. All my controller settings are lost and stats. This game is now unplayable, totally gutted :-(

Psychomatrix
27-07-2015, 15:58
Welcome in the club ;) I've lost a 120h savegame. So you're not alone. Reason in my case was that the savegame was to big more than 250 mb. Cause I saved big replaydata. Since then I try to hold my savegame under 200mb. Really don't now what the matter was. But since then my savegame works. But when it happen again I'm really pissed of because I have now 20 season in career and nearly all goals. So it would be nice if the issue can be fixed asap.

TrevorAustin
27-07-2015, 16:04
Please watch the link for details

http://youtu.be/ScqdnonOHOE

I can no longer load a career or save to start a new career. All my controller settings are lost and stats. This game is now unplayable, totally gutted :-(

rename the default.sav to something else and see if it lets you start again. Should be under my documents in the project cars folder I think.

Jay sysum
27-07-2015, 16:07
This is an Xbox 1 fault.

TrevorAustin
27-07-2015, 17:30
This is an Xbox 1 fault.

ah sorry, could have sworn you had pc as platform. Useless suggestion from me then.

Brent G
27-07-2015, 17:38
This is the XBOX section after all.

F4H Devil
27-07-2015, 18:53
I've had the same issue 4 times now. It always seems to be when I'm saving a replay over 30 minutes long.

Jay sysum
28-07-2015, 01:11
Managed to get it working again although I've lost all my control setup and car setups. Career lost and all stats but replays all there.

I didn't connect to Xbox live before starting the game. I loaded the game then signed in when prompted by project cars. This has worked ok so far but I'm gutted I've lost all my tunes and stats

Lukeymonster
28-07-2015, 02:01
Managed to get it working again although I've lost all my control setup and car setups. Career lost and all stats but replays all there.

I didn't connect to Xbox live before starting the game. I loaded the game then signed in when prompted by project cars. This has worked ok so far but I'm gutted I've lost all my tunes and stats

This happened to me after the first patch as I was saving a large replay. I didn't know about the whole cloud save/replay issue at the time. Lost everything but soldiered on with a new save. Now I don't save replays, which stinks, but I've not run into any issues

Jay sysum
28-07-2015, 05:16
I'm just gonna make sure I take notes of all my car setups, it takes a long time sometimes to find those extra tenth's. I usually race in GT3 and if I'm honest I have'nt driven anything much other than the Porsche in GT3 class. I lost a great setup at Bruno with average times of 1:59:8s. All I could manage with a quick setup last night was 2:01:5s.... Sad to think I'm gonna have to write down my setups

Jay sysum
28-07-2015, 12:26

Tas57
22-08-2017, 23:34
Hey guys I have recently come across this issue, so it would seem two years on the has not been resolved. I have not tried this yet, but just to clarify I need to delete my saved replays and then it should be usable again? But I am likely to have lost everything so far?
Thanks