PDA

View Full Version : Fanatec Clubsport V2

FederalHercules
27-07-2015, 18:24
Anyone actively using a Fanatec Clubsport wheel base V2 setup with the XBOX One?

Fanatest
27-07-2015, 22:30
Yes :)

seamastergmt
25-11-2015, 23:12
What are your impressions of the base etc on PCars and Forza 6?

RomKnight
25-11-2015, 23:58
I don't own a PS4 or XB1 but I do own a PS3 and I've used them (just sell them for the cspv3 actually).

Unlike the wheel where it can depend on the game's implementation for FFB, the pedals are the same across the platforms and if you never used a load cell the first few day it might take a while to get used to but after that, you won't got back for the spring/potentiometer system for sure.

Take your time to dial the load cell to your taste and get used to it (memory muscle) and you'll be braking more precisely than ever.

Grantpoole
27-11-2015, 08:25
yes
I'm no expert but for me on Project cars it feels about as realistic as you can get. I only tried the demo on Forza 6 and that was enough to make me not bother with getting the game.

Jezza819
27-11-2015, 19:27
I just got mine along with V3 pedals but there is a problem with the GT Omega wheel stand that I bought for it. The holes in the stand do not match up with the holes in the mounting plates for the pedals. I'm waiting to hear from GT Omega support to see what they recommend.

Haiden
28-11-2015, 01:55
I just got mine along with V3 pedals but there is a problem with the GT Omega wheel stand that I bought for it. The holes in the stand do not match up with the holes in the mounting plates for the pedals. I'm waiting to hear from GT Omega support to see what they recommend.

Interesting. I just bought a Clubsport set--wheel and pedals--and I have a GT Omega Art cockpit. I was wondering if that was going to be an issue. The pedal deck didn't really line up the way I wanted with my T3PA Pro pedals, either. It worked; they just weren't in the ideal position. Luckily, the deck was wood, and easy to drill through, so I made the adjustments. Sounds like I might have to do the same with these.

Jezza819
28-11-2015, 03:18
Interesting. I just bought a Clubsport set--wheel and pedals--and I have a GT Omega Art cockpit. I was wondering if that was going to be an issue. The pedal deck didn't really line up the way I wanted with my T3PA Pro pedals, either. It worked; they just weren't in the ideal position. Luckily, the deck was wood, and easy to drill through, so I made the adjustments. Sounds like I might have to do the same with these.

My stand is completely made of metal. It's got more holes where the pedals go than Swiss cheese but none of them line up with the pedals. All it would take would be the front two since there is a sliding clamp that can lock in the rears.