PDA

View Full Version : I Am NOT the WindRider.

Amphy
28-07-2015, 02:44
Schumi why you gotta fully stack my tear

Rest in pepperoni linguine

fiesling
28-07-2015, 04:59
can somebody give this guy a wheel ? :P he trying really hard lol.D

gl amphy

jason
28-07-2015, 05:02
Done
You will be way smoother , you now have manual gears , hand break , start key , mirror and last but not least at the bottom you have the crew chief speaker ...........

Fanatec Quality at half the price :lemo:

Amphy
28-07-2015, 05:37
^ This is fantastic.

Fabian Baumgarten
28-07-2015, 08:44
hey! i'm really sorry. i don't want to "steal" your very deserved new wheel ....but i don't know which price is in there. i think last time it was a shifter, as mentioned by jony varis. so lets wait and see.
but maybe SMS got a heart for a really hard trying pad player and you will get some thing for your effort!
but it's not over yet!

by the way....does anybody know, why there is no ghost data available?

Amphy
28-07-2015, 16:45
Haha, you didn't steal anything. At the end of the day, I don't think it was the wheel that won that event. Fantastic driving, that time was out of nowhere and blew me away. I just keep hoping that this would have been the event where a wheel would come up, since it's a much longer and more difficult track. I'd be a little bit weirded out if the Monza event was the only one with a wheel for a prize. That event sucked quite a bit.

I was intrigued by the lack of ghost data as well, as one guy seems to have ghost data for some reason.

apophis
28-07-2015, 18:08
I would need pedals! :D

But great times in the front. Finding another 15s would be very hard... :D

About the missing Ghosts...
Possible the ghost data is too big because of the long track, and takes to long to upload and gets aborted somewhere?

Fabian Baumgarten
28-07-2015, 19:32
I would need pedals! :D
About the missing Ghosts...
Possible the ghost data is too big because of the long track, and takes to long to upload and gets aborted somewhere?
yes, i thought that too, but this doesn't explain, why one guy has ghost data...:confused:

WRT IVORBIGUN
29-07-2015, 03:49
My ghost data always uploaded but I do have a very fast upload connection and that could be the reason.

A very enjoyable challenge and last night someone knocked me into 2nd position with only a few hrs to go. Thankfully I was able to reclaim No1 with a 6.44.6 using the controller on the Xbox One. I can't remember exact time without switching on my Xbox One but it was a 6.44.69?