PDA

View Full Version : Patch IA Damage

homed
28-07-2015, 07:35
Hello,

Can you please resolve with a patch the damage for the IA
They never fails or visual damage.

When there is contact with IA, nothing for IA but me my car is damage or off the road

It completely kills the gameplay in career mode

Thx for answeer

chris4652009
28-07-2015, 07:47
You are doing it wrong, you need to make a post about asking for more paid DLC if you want a reply from anyone that matters

Apoc112
28-07-2015, 07:49
The AI (Artificial Intelligence ;)) is definitely susceptible to damage. i have them crashing out and DNF'ing in my career mode quite often (Formula Rookie series, so when they crash, their wheels tend to pop off). Odd that you're not at least seeing visual damage if there's contact, though.

I have noticed that the AI doesn't seem to give a damn if they run in the grass, though, which I'd love to see patched. Too often, I make a great overtaking move and they run off track at full speed only to ignorantly steer back on when they try to return to the racing line for the next corner. If I dip even one tire into the grass, though, it drags me down 30+ mph. I know the AI is on a different tire and physics model, but I'd like to see some tweaks to make things like damage and run-offs affect them more equally.

mkstatto
28-07-2015, 12:19
The AI (Artificial Intelligence ;)) is definitely susceptible to damage. i have them crashing out and DNF'ing in my career mode quite often (Formula Rookie series, so when they crash, their wheels tend to pop off). Odd that you're not at least seeing visual damage if there's contact, though.

I have noticed that the AI doesn't seem to give a damn if they run in the grass, though, which I'd love to see patched. Too often, I make a great overtaking move and they run off track at full speed only to ignorantly steer back on when they try to return to the racing line for the next corner. If I dip even one tire into the grass, though, it drags me down 30+ mph. I know the AI is on a different tire and physics model, but I'd like to see some tweaks to make things like damage and run-offs affect them more equally.

I'd also add to this, going onto the gravel or lightly touching the edge of it. If I brush the gravel it sucks me in like a giant hoover, if the AI does it bounces across. The gravel dynamics certainly need look into as well as the grass.