PDA

View Full Version : Multiplayer Lobby fixes?

MXR SMILER
28-07-2015, 16:14
Are they coming? I can't find anything since a post stating "Multiplayer Lobby in Testing" a week or so ago. I really enjoy this game but am getting a teeny bit bored hot lapping.
When searching for a lobby with no assists I enter Circuit, Any,Any, Pro and almost always end up in a lobby with all assists - Am I doing something wrong?
When creating an all assists off lobby I will go into quali and in 1/2 hour may get 1 or 2 people who join but they usually leave so back to another 1/2 hr quali ad nauseum, is there any way to increase my chances of filling a room?
Any answers gratefully recieved.

I am NOT Bitching

Fractured Life
28-07-2015, 16:21
Unfortunately the answer is probably "allow some assists" :(

I also don't play much online for the same reason, run a league on a Thursday and thats pretty much it, everything else is just practicing or hotlapping.

MXR SMILER
28-07-2015, 16:25
I could let'm have ABS I guess - in fact that might stop them taking me out in the first corner too .... maybe not....

RTA nOsKiLlS
28-07-2015, 16:41
I could let'm have ABS I guess - in fact that might stop them taking me out in the first corner too .... maybe not....

I just cant brake a little bit. I dont have the same control with the left trigger as I do with the right one. I NEED my ABS lol.

With regards to filling the lobby up, I think it may be due to the assist's being off that your struggling to fill a lobby. Im in a public lobby most nights, assists are allowed, and people seem to join fairly quickly. After 1 or 2 races there is usually around 10-12 people. Last night it was awesome, we had 14 people, all racing clean. Then 2 dickheads joined and ruined it. (Thats a different thread).

If I were to join your lobby, and see no ABS, that would be my main reason for hightailing it outta there. ;)

Fractured Life
28-07-2015, 16:59
I just cant brake a little bit. I dont have the same control with the left trigger as I do with the right one. I NEED my ABS lol.

YES YOU DO! WE ALL HAVE THIS ABILITY INSIDE OF US!

:)

It is really good when you get a good lobby going, best racer by far.

MXR SMILER
28-07-2015, 17:15

With regards to filling the lobby up, I think it may be due to the assist's being off that your struggling to fill a lobby. Im in a public lobby most nights, assists are allowed, and people seem to join fairly quickly. After 1 or 2 races there is usually around 10-12 people. Last night it was awesome, we had 14 people, all racing clean. Then 2 dickheads joined and ruined it. (Thats a different thread).

If I were to join your lobby, and see no ABS, that would be my main reason for hightailing it outta there. ;)

I race only without assists and I often ( whilst wetting myself with laughter watching all the noobs who can't drive without assists fly off the track or spin on the spot ) consider whether I should force assists on - nah.

widcard
28-07-2015, 19:15
Back on topic, He's wanting to know how long it will be before he will be able to search for a pro lobby and have it actually find a pro lobby and not through him into a whatever it finds lobby. Yes same problem here also, nine times out of ten when I search pro it will find something other than pro. Please no trolling MXR SMILER these guys are frustrated enough without your comments. Thank you.

Beltoon
28-07-2015, 21:46
At least you get to play. Tonight we we're racing with our group and the game crashed to dashboard 4 times in 3 races. When this thing works it's amazing but on nights like this it's a one big pile of frustration.

I hope the multiplayer is getting fixed, because I'm running out of patience. Such a waste of this beautiful engine.

Rockefelluh
28-07-2015, 23:55
I race only without assists and I often ( whilst wetting myself with laughter watching all the noobs who can't drive without assists fly off the track or spin on the spot ) consider whether I should force assists on - nah.

Get off your high horse.

MXR SMILER
29-07-2015, 16:25
I am a newbie when it comes to forums and I had to Google 'to troll'. I don't consider my comment to be trolling but will avoid comments of a similar nature in future posts. I quite like my horse thanks and maybe your next comment will contain something constructive or funny even? And as far as I can tell your comment was a lot more trollish than mine. Any way back to the OP - anyone have any news on MP fixes? Please.

beetes_juice
29-07-2015, 17:51
See post #16 (http://forum.projectcarsgame.com/showthread.php?36031-My-Bentley-GT3-has-disappeared-any-thoughts&p=1067487#post1067487) for a multiplayer update. Also, check out his post throughout the day for some more info.

MXR SMILER
29-07-2015, 17:56
See post #16 (http://forum.projectcarsgame.com/showthread.php?36031-My-Bentley-GT3-has-disappeared-any-thoughts&p=1067487#post1067487) for a multiplayer update. Also, check out his post throught the day for some more info.

Top Man! Thankyou

BiggNasty187
29-07-2015, 19:52

I race with no assists, and usually beat the losers who play bumper cars who use assists, to the point where they quit.

I know this probably isn't going to help you, but it should bring you satisfaction knowing that you are crushing the assist using short bus crowd. Play like you are a cut above, and you shall receive the rewards that being a top tier sim racer should be netting.

Add me bro, we can bring home the 1-2's all night till the assists users quit. Lol.

My GT: Bigg Nasty 187

I didn't even realize this game had a guiding line until I watched someone's game clip the other day, lol.

MXR SMILER
29-07-2015, 20:32
ITS GOT A GUIDING LINE?!?

OpticalHercules
29-07-2015, 21:20
ITS GOT A GUIDING LINE?!?

Tire marks on the track are so much better guides than the guiding line...

o Mike V o
30-07-2015, 15:32
I think we'll have to wait for the next big Xbox one update from Microsoft in the fall before any of this gets fixed.

MXR SMILER
30-07-2015, 15:33
I was trying to be funny ......

beetes_juice
30-07-2015, 15:34
I think we'll have to wait for the next big Xbox one update from Microsoft in the fall before any of this gets fixed.

Why?

Rockefelluh
30-07-2015, 16:19
Come on Optical, you're better at detecting sarcasm than that.

OpticalHercules
30-07-2015, 17:41
I was trying to be funny ......

Come on Optical, you're better at detecting sarcasm than that.

Some people honestly don't know. Took me a few weeks after the game came out to realize that watching the track was so much more accurate than following a blindingly bright line that makes you ignore how beautiful this game really is.