PDA

View Full Version : Krazy_Kripples = My Nemesis!

MrFlibble81
28-07-2015, 16:20
I've made you my nemesis!

After we were racing this past weekend I think it was (I meant to post sooner but kept forgetting!) and we had that little racing incident.

That was a good race bud, we were both racing hard but I've now made you my nemesis!

I don't know who you are, but I will find you and I will beat you on the track!! Lol.

Sorry this heats getting to me......

Sasquatch
28-07-2015, 17:08
I'm just going to post this here.

https://youtu.be/MPfxtJ8SQgk

Jakob
28-07-2015, 17:22
lol

Yeah, it was a good one. I think if we weren't side by side in that one corner, it would have been a fight to the flag. I hate how if you rub up against another car, it's almost like a magnet.

We will have to have another go at it.

MrFlibble81
28-07-2015, 17:51
Yeah it was a good race! Was having a fun time.

Yeah I have noticed that if you start trading paint a little you wind up getting stuck together. It's a pretty annoying bug, hopefully it get's fixed!

You are and forever will be my nemesis......

Shoot me a friend request and we'll see if we can get another race in at the weekend.

PSN - MrFlibble81

Jakob
28-07-2015, 19:52
Well, I will take that challenge, next time we are both online, make a private lobby or I will and we can race whatever track is your favourite.

I'm pretty sure we've already accepted a friend request. Maybe not, I will check next time I'm on.

MrFlibble81
28-07-2015, 20:00
Yeah I thought we were already friends on Playstation funnily enough but I don't remember for sure.

Probably better if you host, my internet sucks so I'm not sure it would be quick enough to host. I'll let you choose a track, although maybe a rematch around Hockenheim would be fun...

thegt500
28-07-2015, 21:50
I'm just going to post this here.

https://youtu.be/MPfxtJ8SQgk

LOL'd till my stomach hurt at that vid, best laugh I've had in a while :cool:

Jakob
28-07-2015, 21:59
You are and forever will be my nemesis......

I feel honoured, I like friendly rivalries.