PDA

View Full Version : TX FFB?

tonypbeck
29-07-2015, 06:49
Hi, i've been putting off posting this because i've been trying to sort it out myself, but i've got to ask.

I'm having a problem getting the setup of the TX wheel feeling right. I'm thinking that i'm adding the wrong setting first and then causing myself problems by trying to correct this.

So what i'm asking is, is there a set order in which I should setting things.

A flow diagram would be awesome, start with this, if it does this then change this, if its ok move on to this etc etc

Is there such a thing

Brent G
29-07-2015, 07:42
Dont think there is mate. Unfortunately its just a lot of trial and error as what you think is the right feel is probably different to what I think it is. The best advice I can give is too have a good read through these pages as theres a load of threads regarding FFB. Its a shame that things arent better explained in the settings menu. Good luck, you'll need it.

FA RACING 01
29-07-2015, 07:50
There's a very good guide/link for what you looking for on the XBone threads ["TX FFB not working"] posted by nissan4ever. It's one of the latest posts on that thread and will be easy to find. Sure it will sort you out.

PS. Sorry, don't know how to post the link for you.

Lagoa
29-07-2015, 08:28
default is good. Just reduce tire force to like 50 or something.

justonce68
29-07-2015, 08:47
Since the patch I run Tireforce at 75 also the FFB setting as 75, these 2 settings seem have the most effect on feel. the other settings are a matter of taste really

Robhd
29-07-2015, 09:31
Since the last update i have run ffb 100% and tire force 54% which feels pretty good... Are you using the Jack Spades car settings also? These have a real impact on how the cars feel on the road.

tonypbeck
29-07-2015, 10:31
currently ffb 100 and tf 46 + 66% Sop

loose feel in wheel centering so tried adding a little Deadzone Removal but started to get oscillation, added Deadzone Falloff but made it notchy

Steve UK
29-07-2015, 11:36
I really think there should be an official stance on good basic set up, far too many people posting stuff they think may possibly might be correct ;)

Nice clear instructions from start to finish, I am pretty sure I spent 2 months with the wheel calibrated incorrectly leaving me extremely frustrated with all these settings and a poorly performing game.

My first suggestion would be to make sure the wheel is calibrated correctly and as said before use default settings.

Steve

GRTfast
29-07-2015, 11:41
dead zone to zero, sensitivity to 40, tire force to 40, FFB strength to 100, soft clipping 0.4

All other settings default. Increase tire force for overall strength adjustment. I've played with it a lot and these settings feel realistic and give great control.

RoccoTTS
29-07-2015, 11:58
Is it really necessary to make yet another TX FFB thread ?
There are 9 different threads on TX FFB at the Xbox One section ATM.
No wonder we get lost in this forum.

nissan4ever
29-07-2015, 12:46
There's a very good guide/link for what you looking for on the XBone threads ["TX FFB not working"] posted by nissan4ever. It's one of the latest posts on that thread and will be easy to find. Sure it will sort you out.

PS. Sorry, don't know how to post the link for you.

It's the icon of the earth & the little chain link. Okay.

http://forum.projectcarsgame.com/showthread.php?27338-Help-to-set-up-your-new-Thrustmaster-TX

wearymick
29-07-2015, 12:52
Every one of those nine threads is filled with scrambled up opinions and ideas from YMMV wheel owners. My advice is to just fudge around until you can find something you can live with. That should do fine until you change to another car and the dance will probably start all over again. Or SMS will release another patch and set you back to zero lololol. Whichever comes first.