PDA

View Full Version : looking for others to race with possibly leading to creating league races

Roberttadcaster
30-07-2015, 15:02
PSN - allyandrob

If you are looking for some general clean racing then leave your PSN below. Just interested in getting to know people for now but if we enjoy ourselves then we could create some league races.

Rob

bigair199
30-07-2015, 21:06
PSN is Stallard22
From Illinois and usually race evenings and weekends. Got a family to take care of but if I do the wife's bidding then I get my race time lol. Love to race hard and clean but I do understand that shit can happen.

MrFlibble81
30-07-2015, 21:21
There's a list of people here who are looking for clean racers also. Might be worth getting in touch with these people - http://forum.projectcarsgame.com/showthread.php?35027-PSN-IDs-of-Clean-Racers-Can-Be-Found-Here!

You can go ahead and add me if you like. I'm in the same boat as bigair199 as in I have a family to take care of so I only get to race evening's after the baby goes to sleep and weekends.

PSN - MrFlibble81

Jakob
30-07-2015, 22:50
PSN: Krazy_Kripples

Got a family as well, so I'm not on too much, when I am online, it's night time after my son goes to bed.

bigair199
30-07-2015, 23:10
Would you guys mind if I added all of you? lol So tired of racing against people who want to wreck you if they cant beat you! I'm not great by any means but fighting for last gets old because they plow your ass in the first turn especially after you took the time to qualify in the top 5.

MrFlibble81
30-07-2015, 23:43
Would you guys mind if I added all of you? lol So tired of racing against people who want to wreck you if they cant beat you! I'm not great by any means but fighting for last gets old because they plow your ass in the first turn especially after you took the time to qualify in the top 5.

Yeah you can go right ahead and add me. I'll be on every night until Monday.

Meatkid
30-07-2015, 23:53
Add me, PSN meatkid, I'm a clean driving, getting use to the Logitech G29 still. If I crash and its my fault, I'll let you pass me until I get a clean pass.

Jakob
31-07-2015, 00:02

No problem!!

Add me, PSN meatkid, I'm a clean driving, getting use to the Logitech G29 still. If I crash and its my fault, I'll let you pass me until I get a clean pass.

Think I was racing with you earlier today, I will add you next time i go online.