PDA

View Full Version : Disconnected from TT

miagi
30-07-2015, 17:26
I just was in a TT session, a single player session, was going to improve my time and suddenly I see this:

Is it really necessary to annoy me and depreciate my game experience, just because the game had a server hiccup in the background? My internet did not hat a disconnect, I checked it.

Back in the Main Menu I couldn't join the TT. Restated the game and TT is back.

t0daY
30-07-2015, 17:34
Your training already for sundays race? Alien!! What a good thing you cant run TT sessions :D :D

hoodi4cars
30-07-2015, 18:01
miagi can you check please if it has posted a time on the leaderboard? Because this might be one of the things where those bugged times come from.

miagi
30-07-2015, 18:25
Your training already for sundays race? Alien!! What a good thing you cant run TT sessions :D :D

I try to make a race setup for ppl that don't have the time to do it but would like to participate in Sunday.

miagi can you check please if it has posted a time on the leaderboard? Because this might be one of the things where those bugged times come from.

Before that I had a situation where as I went out of the TT session the game was loading quite long and a lap time without ghost was noted on the leadboard. As that crashed, my time wasn't overwritten.