PDA

View Full Version : Flying Start like in IRacing

Blackfire49
31-07-2015, 01:28
What would be nice is, if the Flying Start would be like IRacing where you drive 1 Round but not the Npc is Driving but the Player

Yorkie065
31-07-2015, 08:31
What would be nice is, if the Flying Start would be like IRacing where you drive 1 Round but not the Npc is Driving but the Player

Agreed! The rolling start that is in the game already isn't great. Very inconsistent, it's annoying to not have control with the car speeding up, slamming on the brakes then accelerating again. You can be at any point in that cycle when the green comes and your basically left with what the AI gave you. You can be on the throttle or you can be hard on the brakes at the bottom of the rev range in a crap gear and almost stationary compared to everyone else. Some people benefit hugely, some don't.

If not a full lap, start at the end of sector 2, with control to the player or players as soon as it begins, more consistent AI speed through the corners and then random times from last red light to green when you get onto the start finish straight to get going. Hopefully we'll see something come when they add in manual control in the pits. Something that could potentially go with it.

The Sonic Mole
31-07-2015, 09:14

Defo. I've had the AI stitch me up plenty of times - particularly in the karts.

Blackfire49
31-07-2015, 12:52
It would feel more like a SimRacing Game.

What i was thinking is a Second Option for Manual Flying Start so Lobby Creator can choose what for a flying start there want to have.