PDA

View Full Version : carrer mode issues since patch 2.0

jahwarrior77
31-07-2015, 11:34
hello,

in first of all, i would like to say it's one of the better car games on the X1 and i hope it's just the begining of a long story.
But right now since the patch 2.0 on X1 i've got some trouble in a career mode and only in a career mode.
i don't know how really to describe, but sometime the game go slowly in race, framerate down and i need to restart my console.
i think it's a pb of memory refresh but im not sure.

i hope a new patch remove this pb because it's really borring .

sorry for my english i'm french and i dont use google translator.

keep the faith and give us the best you can.

thx for this great game

nissan4ever
31-07-2015, 12:46
Me personally, I always do a hard restart of my Xbox One. Once the light on my power brick turns yellow. I pull the power cable out of the back of my console. I then hit power on button 3 times. I put cable back in console. Fire up console. Go straight to Project CARS. Game runs silky smooth for me.

I always do that before I play Project CARS. I want to make sure the console's cache is completely cleared.

jahwarrior77
31-07-2015, 14:50
i totally agree with you for this recommandations before to play, but i think it's will be more fun and confortable if the next patch fix this pb of memory refresh

Plato99
31-07-2015, 15:56
Dont forget to ask the electricity company to cut the power to the substation, just to be sure !!

jahwarrior77
31-07-2015, 16:05
Dont forget to ask the electricity company to cut the power to the substation, just to be sure !!

:D lol