PDA

View Full Version : Why no constructor teams and thesame griddrivers in QRW ?

Ferrari-GT
31-07-2015, 12:50
Hello why is there not the possibility for constructors championship and stay thesame drivers at the grid in QRW ???

Only in Career you have teamnames and same drivers full season, but there is the season 3-5 races ? In QRW you can add more race GP's for making own season, but NO team or same driverlist :(

Also in career you can'y see full grid because end at place 14 and you cannot down?

For me Project Cars is 100/100 visual, but 20/100 real grand prix seasons !

Mahjik
31-07-2015, 13:38
Custom Championships are being investigated:

http://forum.projectcarsgame.com/showthread.php?32381-Custom-championships-a-question-for-Mr-Bell

Ferrari-GT
31-07-2015, 14:06
And how they can "add" that on the game when you already buy it? I"m new in online gaming, also my GTA i never do online, i play always solo. Can they add with a psn network?

Mahjik
31-07-2015, 14:10
And how they can "add" that on the game when you already buy it? I"m new in online gaming, also my GTA i never do online, i play always solo. Can they add with a psn network?

If SMS is able to add custom championships, it will be added via a patch (which will come through your normal Playstation/Xbox/Steam update process).

Ferrari-GT
31-07-2015, 14:14
ok thx :) So like the updates on GTA 5 then. Hope they do, because lots of people asking it. Would be great you can set your own championship with same ai drivers. Like i told, for visual (tracks, cars, sounds, cockpit view) it is 100/100 !!!