PDA

View Full Version : Would love to see real race competitions and events as DLC

Nats
01-08-2015, 18:25
I love the way you can play things like the Clio Cup in the Career but I was wondering if these sorts of things will come to the game outside of the career itself - being able to choose to play in famous real competitions and events that provide a linked series of races - like the Blancpain Sprint/Endurance, Formula 1/2/3/4/E, Le Mans Endurance series of races, Ginetta series, Mini series etc.

It would be great if these were released as possible DLC so you could for example get a Blancpain Endurance series and get the DLC with the specific rules, a couple of new cars related to that race and a couple of new tracks related to it. I would love that.

At the moment the race weekends just feel a bit souless and there seems to be no way to set anything special up yourself in the game. The career is great though - would love to see more of that but tailored to specific events.

What would you love to see in the game in terms of a specific race event or series?

FS7
01-08-2015, 19:28
If SMS included all the F1/WEC/Blancpain tracks that would be great.

Slowsley
01-08-2015, 20:00
The le Mans 24 is such a cool and appreciated event in game, I agree that more of them would be great. Using existing in game circuits we could do Dubai 24, Spa 24, Nurburgring 24 (if the 24h layout comes), Bathurst 12, and many more.

Even if we could just set these events up ourselves it would be great. I was planning to sim the Nurburgring 24 release weekend and Spa a few weekends ago but sadly had to use a diff sim for these when I really just want to do pCARS only now.

Now I'm hoping to be able to do the 6 hour WEC event at the Nurburgring at the end of August.

Slowsley
01-08-2015, 20:05
I'm loving all of the careers that I'm doing, but I just don't understand the track choices in the WEC: Silverstone and Nurburgring GP (in game) rounds left out and Bathurst is in.

Dutchmountains
01-08-2015, 20:16
Old comment just can delete it.

Slowsley
01-08-2015, 21:00
Old comment just can delete it.

Delete your post or the original? Bit dismissive if you're attempting to speak to the OP.