PDA

View Full Version : Question. sorry if asked before

Skrillex
02-08-2015, 02:17
Do I have to start my career completely over to drive other series? Currently I'm in formula A but I want to go the GT route maybe even LMP1. If I start a new career can I switch between the two? Like load up open wheel one night then GT the next?

Mahjik
02-08-2015, 02:26
You can have multiple careers on the PC so I would assume the PS4 is the same.

tgrey
02-08-2015, 03:16
You can have multiple careers on the PC so I would assume the PS4 is the same.

Confirmed, I'm currently running two careers simultaneously on ps4.

When you create a new career, make sure you fill in *ALL* of the data, including nationality and whatever the social media nickname thing is called too. After that, you can switch back and forth between the different careers. If the career mode ever appears "locked out", just reselect which one you want to load.

Skrillex
02-08-2015, 03:28
Confirmed, I'm currently running two careers simultaneously on ps4.

When you create a new career, make sure you fill in *ALL* of the data, including nationality and whatever the social media nickname thing is called too. After that, you can switch back and forth between the different careers. If the career mode ever appears "locked out", just reselect which one you want to load.

Cool thanks a lot I appreciate it. Now I won't be too scared to do it. I was afraid that starting a new career would erase my old one.

Dresden
02-08-2015, 07:33
Yes, running two careers is great fun. One for open wheel and the other for GT racing. It is the best of all worlds.

tgrey
02-08-2015, 07:53
Or one starting from the beginning karts, and one starting in whatever discipline is your favorite.

barmydoughnut
02-08-2015, 09:06
Yeah I started a wec one for longer races but then started a formula gulf one too as it allowed me to do short quick races when I had less time. This way I could still do the long strategical races but have the fun and excitement in 20 minutes races.