PDA

View Full Version : Problem with Audi e-tron

Ochilbaz
02-08-2015, 13:49
Looking for some advice with regards to the lmp1 e-tron. I wanted to run a race weekend at lemans with all cars the same so I set up the lobby and started. After I got on track I had hardly any acceleration and cars were passing me at a vastly quicker pace. Have I missed something really obvious?

Thanks Baz

TrevorAustin
02-08-2015, 13:55
Looking for some advice with regards to the lmp1 e-tron. I wanted to run a race weekend at lemans with all cars the same so I set up the lobby and started. After I got on track I had hardly any acceleration and cars were passing me at a vastly quicker pace. Have I missed something really obvious?

Thanks Baz

The accelerator? :)

Scav3nger
02-08-2015, 14:27

Thanks Baz

Against other people or AI? Check the tune to make sure there's no restrictor (further to the right is maximum power, the further you go the greater chance of a blown engine though, if you're running those settings), also check radiators and brake ducts, closing them will give you more speed but increase temperatures. Lastly, check aero.

If you're racing the AI I'm not sure what it could be, the AI are a fascinating specimen in this game.