PDA

View Full Version : what next :-( (session not saving properly)

wraithsrike
02-08-2015, 15:37
Did my GT3 qualifications last night ready for my race today but when I fired up the race it put me back to the start of practice 1 , seriously this is beyond a joke now if its not one thing its another, I appreciate all the hard work tnat the sms guys are putting into this game but it feels like every step they go forward there taken two steps back.
What with the unaware AI , random difficulties , constant frame rate drops , game not saving correctly, and mp crashes ect ect im beginning to wonder if this game will ever play correctly.

The last thing I want to do is come on here and moan as I know how hard Ian and his team are working but from a players perspective this game really takes the p at times .

maurice-pascale
02-08-2015, 16:04
It is very annoying when i do a very nice qualification race, i save my qualifying and quit the game for a while to start later the race.....but when i will start it i start back at the qualification.....it is so damn annoying that i stop playing my carrer and just do some single events or practice....i hope it gets fixed, this kills the fun for the career mode extrem!......

Mahjik
02-08-2015, 16:07
Did the Qualifying Session complete before you exited?

maurice-pascale
02-08-2015, 16:44
Dont know who you mean, but at my qualifying i play it till the end and then i save it and go back to the menu

wraithsrike
02-08-2015, 16:50
Did the Qualifying Session complete before you exited?

Hi Mahjik, yes it all completed and I click yes to save , its not the first time ive had this happen , its just so frustrating , I set all my cars up for example in my garage then go to race only to find that my save as gone not always but its hit and hope I just wish they would get this game sorted I so want to love this game but its so hard to do so with its continuous list of issues :-(

danowat
02-08-2015, 17:02
I find you have to go into the next session and then exit from there otherwise it doesn't save.

Mahjik
02-08-2015, 17:04
I find you have to go into the next session and then exit from there otherwise it doesn't save.

Yes, this is what I do as well. I start the next session, then exit so it will start there the next time.

wraithsrike
02-08-2015, 17:16
Yes, this is what I do as well. I start the next session, then exit so it will start there the next time.
Cheers guys I'll do that next time.

Sankyo
02-08-2015, 17:48
Still, it shouldn't happen like that I think so I'll put this on the notice list to the devs.