PDA

View Full Version : option to stop movement for T-Cam?

Kennytomson
03-08-2015, 01:53
anyway to make the T-cam static? it's shifts back at high speeds.

Brent G
03-08-2015, 15:34
T-Cam? Dont understand your terminology mate. If you mean the view shifting backward when driving from cockpit (all I use) then you need to turn off field of view speed sensitivity. Also G Force effect and world movement have similar effects all be it less pronounced.

TheReaper GT
03-08-2015, 15:39
T-Cam? Dont understand your terminology mate. If you mean the view shifting backward when driving from cockpit (all I use) then you need to turn off field of view speed sensitivity. Also G Force effect and world movement have similar effects all be it less pronounced.

T = T shaped cam on top of formula cars or the roof cam on the others. I don't think there are settings for that cam but maybe the Gforce effect affects all cameras.

Brent G
03-08-2015, 16:16
T = T shaped cam on top of formula cars or the roof cam on the others. I don't think there are settings for that cam but maybe the Gforce effect affects all cameras.

Ahhh.....what is normally roof cam? I expect the settings will effect all the various camera angles in the same way. The main culprit for the 'sliding back' effect is FOV speed sensitivity. I have it turned off as its a totally unrealistic effect, your FOV or perspective doesn't change under acceleration GForces apart from perhaps your head moving back for a second till your muscles adjust to compensate for increased force being applied to your kneck.