PDA

View Full Version : Missing details/turn in points on Nordschleife

Scud-driver
03-08-2015, 08:08
Hi
I am new to the forum and fairly new to the use of racing games. I have probably done more real life track hours than hour behind the game-wheel. I just recently and bought PCars to learn Nordschleife to come better prepared for my next visit to the track.

The Nordschleife in PCars looks great and works well in order to learn the basic layout, but it lacks quite a few details that are being used as turn in point and as guides for direction (example: turn in point Km-road sign at flugplatz, but there are many other details that are being used as well). Are there any updates being made for the different tracks or is it just new cars and other bugs that are being worked on?

IJerichoI
03-08-2015, 09:46
I'm afraid there won't be any updates for these things. Reason for that should basically be the ROI (return of investment) - it costs money and you get nothing back for it, i.e. these are no game-breaking things or minor things not noticed by the majority. Not saying that it can't happen if there are capacities for it, but I doubt that. At least, if you find some, post them and they may make it's way to pCars 2's Nordschleife, if there is one.

wesker6664
03-08-2015, 10:05
True, there's little to no chance that the track will be modified. It's already in a good shape, and provides a great level of immersion. However, there *might* be a possibility to see these details looked at if SMS decides to provide the full 24H/VLN layout. It's been asked many times, and would be a great addition. Personally i wouldn't mind to pay a lot of money to have the full laserscanned layouts (including BTG) of the Nordschleife in pCARS... that would make a great DLC, with some iconic cars like the CTR Yellow Bird !

Scud-driver
03-08-2015, 13:39
The full 24H/VLN vould be great and so would Touristenfahrten as an option and Bridge to Gantry :-)
If you you could go "out" and make your own marks/graphiti on the track, like individual graphics on the cars, that would be another way to solve it...

DJBLITZKRIEG
03-08-2015, 16:11
The biggest problem for me with the track is the lack of graffiti. It doesnt feel like the ring, it feels like it is somehow incomplete and doesn't offer the kind of immersion I would expect.