PDA

View Full Version : German GT3-League looking for competitive Guest-Drivers

Renoldo1990
03-08-2015, 21:30
Hey,

We are a group of 10 pretty fast and fair drivers (originally we were 16) who drive a GT3-League each sunday starting at 6pm (5pm in english time? i guess?).
Unfortunately our number of drivers in the league is declining. So it would be very nice to have some guest-drivers from different Countries in our races. That way we could also compare our times with the times of 'international' drivers.
Our next race would be in Brno. We drive a Qualifying of 60 minutes and afterwards two races. The second race starts in reverse order of the result of the first race. For Brno the race-lenght would be 22laps/race :)

So, if there is anyboby out there who wants to mess with the german (and is able to drive fair), feel free to contact me :)

D-Vibes
11-08-2015, 07:46
Hey,

We are a group of 10 pretty fast and fair drivers (originally we were 16) who drive a GT3-League each sunday starting at 6pm (5pm in english time? i guess?).
Unfortunately our number of drivers in the league is declining. So it would be very nice to have some guest-drivers from different Countries in our races. That way we could also compare our times with the times of 'international' drivers.
Our next race would be in Brno. We drive a Qualifying of 60 minutes and afterwards two races. The second race starts in reverse order of the result of the first race. For Brno the race-lenght would be 22laps/race :)

So, if there is anyboby out there who wants to mess with the german (and is able to drive fair), feel free to contact me :)

Du kannst ja gerne mal bei uns im Forum vorbei schauen..

www.ps4-sim-racing.de

Gefahren wird in verschiedensten Klassen, einfach mal rein schauen..

Gruß

IJerichoI
11-08-2015, 08:46
I think he's on PC, so a PS4 race may be a bit useless :) Also, keep it English please, so that our international members can understand also.

Regarding the OP: I'd like to, but unfortunately this isn't really a good time for me. I'm more the "mid-week-competitor" :)