PDA

View Full Version : Android app HUD Dash

Linx
04-08-2015, 05:40
Just found this app in the Play Store It's called HUD Dash. I guess the free version just let's you customize the layout and then purchasing the key ($6.99) let's you use it in game Looks pretty cool and useful especially for the fact that the text size in game is small and hard to read while trying to race. Would be cool if you can put Motec on it since the text size on that damn near makes it useless. It says you need to run Windows to make it work so I take it that this is a PC app only and can't be used with PS4. Am I right about this or is there a way to use it on a PS4?

jason
04-08-2015, 06:05
As far as I know there are no ps4 apps available for Project cars ....... If only :(

Endyen_Ashish
06-01-2016, 18:48
I just paid 5 for the app and its says that its supporting the Ps4 system, but i still cant get it to work. any help or tips? how do i connect the game and my phone?
(Motorola Moto G)

jimmyb_84
06-01-2016, 18:53
As far as I know there are no ps4 apps available for Project cars ....... If only :(

Yes there are quite a few, Crew Chied, HUD Dash, PCARS Dash, VrHive, a Windows 10 dash too. Check the API/UDP section.

@jason check in setting for connection tyre it should say UDP somewhere that's the one you need, also change settings in PCARS game itself option-gameplay-UDP set to 5

JohnSchoonsBeard
10-01-2016, 23:34
Yes there are quite a few, Crew Chied, HUD Dash, PCARS Dash, VrHive, a Windows 10 dash too. Check the API/UDP section.

@jason check in setting for connection tyre it should say UDP somewhere that's the one you need, also change settings in PCARS game itself option-gameplay-UDP set to 5

There's also VDash which now works with consoles.

http://forum.projectcarsgame.com/showthread.php?31139-VDash-(A307-S101)-(Android-second-screen-app)