PDA

View Full Version : Nissan In Project Cars 1 ?

seb02
04-08-2015, 15:27
Hello,

Do you think we will have Nissan in Project Cars 1 ? I hope Nissan Altima V8 Supercar, Nissan 300ZX IMSA GTS, Nissan Skyline GT-R R32 Group A, Nissan 370Z GT4, Nissan GTP ZX-T.

Mahjik
04-08-2015, 17:42
No one knows. I will say there was early talk during pCARS1 development of some Nissan vehicles so there is always a possibility. Currently, there is no official announcement of a Nissan license so we'll have to wait and see.

wowbaggerBR
04-08-2015, 17:46
The nice thing about them is that they have only two cars to get licenses. GT-R GT3 and the Nismo GT-R LM, which would be great to have in the game because I could laugh at it while playing.

Invincible
04-08-2015, 19:20
The nice thing about them is that they have only two cars to get licenses. GT-R GT3 and the Nismo GT-R LM, which would be great to have in the game because I could laugh at it while playing.

You forgot the 370Z GT4.

This one would add some great value to the otherwise a bit empty GT4 series.

Hlspwn
04-08-2015, 19:21
Lot of threads already asking this, we can only hope. With how well project cars models the characteristics of the real life vehicles, it would be great to see the Nissan ROAD & race cars in the game. :D

maurice-pascale
04-08-2015, 19:30
Lot of threads already asking this, we can only hope. With how well project cars models the characteristics of the real life vehicles, it would be great to see the Nissan ROAD & race cars in the game. :D

I hope, that when we get some of the wished manufactures, we get ROAD & GT of the car's....would be great to have a road version, too...

Jussi Viljami Karjalainen
04-08-2015, 19:35
I hope, that when we get some of the wished manufactures, we get ROAD & GT of the car's....would be great to have a road version, too...Indeed. I couldn't really care less about the racing cars personally, I just want to get my paws on the street cars, for Nissan specifically the Skyline GT-R R34, 370Z and possibly the GT-R R35. I wouldn't object to having the racing cars obviously, the others guys clearly want those, but the road cars are what I'd look forward to the most. =)

FS7
04-08-2015, 19:41
GT-R GT500 would be a great addition to the game, Zytek LMP2 would be nice to have as well.

maurice-pascale
04-08-2015, 20:07
Indeed. I couldn't really care less about the racing cars personally, I just want to get my paws on the street cars, for Nissan specifically the Skyline GT-R R34, 370Z and possibly the GT-R R35. I wouldn't object to having the racing cars obviously, the others guys clearly want those, but the road cars are what I'd look forward to the most. =)

Yeah...both versions of a car is the best way i think......they done it perfect with the McLaren 12 c, Mercedes SLS AMG, Audi r8 and both RUF's.......this is absolute perfect, so are both sides happy......for me i love road cars, but with Pcars i started loving GT classes, too....for me both are absolute importand ^^

Linus27
04-08-2015, 20:22
Nissan 350z/370z, GTR R34 and R35 race cars are probably top of my list of cars for PCars along with some Honda race cars (Integra DC5, Civic EP3 and S2000).

Sasquatch
04-08-2015, 23:59
Uhhhhh, Guys. There's a Oreca 03-Nissan, just letting you know.

:rolleyes:

Justjames
05-08-2015, 03:01
I'll just leave this here...

http://www.speedhunters.com/2015/08/second-life-a-nismo-super-gt-in-norway/

Those noises from the internal video...

;)

seb02
05-08-2015, 06:29
in the Project cars's developpment, there was Nissan so why not ? It's a problem of licence ?

NemethR
05-08-2015, 10:12
Guys, just write an e-mail to Nissan.

Seriously, if they are not interested in being in a game, thats their loss, not ours.

If I would be the owner of a racetrack, or of a car manufacturer, I would pick up the phone, and call the Developers of some serious racing games, and say:

Hey you, I would like my racetrack / cars to be included in your game, because it is good advertising for me, how can we do that?

KK78
05-08-2015, 10:59
As with the Ferrari thread a week or two ago there are a few major factors to consider;

* Licenses are uber expensive and often include a multitude of restrictions, single model variant constraints, livery, damage & colour restrictions and 'non-competes' with other games
* Other devs/publishers DO impart their own restrictions when signing a license i.e Driveclub sign up a load of Ferraris costing a megaton of money and in all liklihood as part of the deal asked for exclusivity for various models thus restricting their inclusion in other games (hence why the FXX, FXX K, Speciale, LaFerrari are yet to appear elsewhere perhaps?)- EA notably allowed Turn 10 to have some Porsches but no such luck for SMS (money perhaps?)
* When it comes to the big name, iconic models expect the big games with the most budget to come out trumps i.e Forza (Turn10/Microsoft owned) Driveclub (Evolution/Sony owned) and Gran Turismo (Polyphony/Sony owned)

In short it's not as simple as a dev/pub asking or a car manufacturer 'wanting' to be in a certain game. SMS have the Oreca Nissan and bearing in mind the want a lot of cars perhaps that is the only one they could acquire a license for, for the time being.

cornishbrooksy
05-08-2015, 11:07
in the Project cars's developpment, there was Nissan so why not ? It's a problem of licence ?

No it wasn't in development, speculated about but nothing more.

Guys, just write an e-mail to Nissan.

Seriously, if they are not interested in being in a game, thats their loss, not ours.

If I would be the owner of a racetrack, or of a car manufacturer, I would pick up the phone, and call the Developers of some serious racing games, and say:

Hey you, I would like my racetrack / cars to be included in your game, because it is good advertising for me, how can we do that?

I would say its bad advice to pester or contact manufacturers directly.....the last thing they want is tons of emails from gamers complaining or urging them to include their cars.

The truth is Nissan is a requested manufacturer from early in the dev days and through to now....SMS would have heard and taken note of this and i have no doubt at least contact was made.......however licenses are complicated things....and im sure there is a reason why it hasn't appeared yet, and that reason is not for us to know.....all i can assure you is that SMS listens to everything that is said and im sure will try its hardest when it comes to things like this.

NemethR
05-08-2015, 11:27
No it wasn't in development, speculated about but nothing more.

I would say its bad advice to pester or contact manufacturers directly.....the last thing they want is tons of emails from gamers complaining or urging them to include their cars.

The truth is Nissan is a requested manufacturer from early in the dev days and through to now....SMS would have heard and taken note of this and i have no doubt at least contact was made.......however licenses are complicated things....and im sure there is a reason why it hasn't appeared yet, and that reason is not for us to know.....all i can assure you is that SMS listens to everything that is said and im sure will try its hardest when it comes to things like this.

If Nissan gets an e-mail:
Hey guys, we would like to include your cars into our game, would you kindly allow it?!
Isn't the same, as if Nissan vould get like 100.000 e-mails requesting their car to be included in the game.

If you want to acomplish something you need your voice to be heared.
Let Nissan hear it.

And what?! In worst case they sey no, and then we are at the very same point as we are now. (No Nissan.)

Note: I don't perosonally care about Nissan at all.
Its only that posting here on the forum 5000 times, that we want Nissan does not make any difference.

julesdennis
05-08-2015, 11:29
As with the Ferrari thread a week or two ago there are a few major factors to consider;

* Licenses are uber expensive and often include a multitude of restrictions, single model variant constraints, livery, damage & colour restrictions and 'non-competes' with other games
* Other devs/publishers DO impart their own restrictions when signing a license i.e Driveclub sign up a load of Ferraris costing a megaton of money and in all liklihood as part of the deal asked for exclusivity for various models thus restricting their inclusion in other games (hence why the FXX, FXX K, Speciale, LaFerrari are yet to appear elsewhere perhaps?)- EA notably allowed Turn 10 to have some Porsches but no such luck for SMS (money perhaps?)
* When it comes to the big name, iconic models expect the big games with the most budget to come out trumps i.e Forza (Turn10/Microsoft owned) Driveclub (Evolution/Sony owned) and Gran Turismo (Polyphony/Sony owned)

In short it's not as simple as a dev/pub asking or a car manufacturer 'wanting' to be in a certain game. SMS have the Oreca Nissan and bearing in mind the want a lot of cars perhaps that is the only one they could acquire a license for, for the time being.

We did together that licence talk (including Ferrari) and you made the same points.
I dont want to prove you wrong.In fact I agree that everything has to do with budget developers have or are willing to use for getting licence's from manufactures.
But the "uber expensive"/"multitude of restrictions" is a Ea/Porsche thing.The Ferrari models you say are in fact in the Asserto Corsa (coming in both concoles) so your point is not valid.

It is all about money.SMS wont spend (or cant spend even if the sold so many copies) the money they need to include the "x" cars that their fan base want.
I can understand both sides.(SMS and fans).
I am not happy at all with that but I cant change it.If another game comes that is in the same level with Pcars and have bigger (more complete) car list I most certainly choose to play that (hypothetical) game.Untill then,I'll enjoy Pcars,even if the car list is sort,because it is the best game (atm) in the market.

KK78
05-08-2015, 11:43
You make some good points, to my knowledge however not all the Driveclub Ferraris are in Assetto (FXX K, FXX Evoluzione, 458 Speciale) but the La Ferrari and FXX Evo are so you are right there.

The overriding theme in all of this though it is complicated and a license can be defined down to an individual model, they are not carte blanche across a whole manufacturer and as you say a big factor is money and SMS have a lot of licensing to pay for with a set budget so I imagine they will be restricted and probably quite compromised with such decisions as where to invest.

Invincible
05-08-2015, 11:46
And what?! In worst case they sey no, and then we are at the very same point as we are now. (No Nissan.)

Worst case? Worst case would be the probably ongoing negotiations between SMS and Nissan (or any other car manufacturer) could become severely disturbed and eventually end up in being aborted, even if SMS was on the edge of gaining the license.

Cheesenium
05-08-2015, 11:50
The Ferrari models you say are in fact in the Asserto Corsa (coming in both concoles) so your point is not valid.

We do not know will those restrictions apply to AC on the consoles as the game's console debut is still very far at the moment.

Still, there are signs that licensing restriction are at work as Kunos also did not get the road version of Lamborghini Hurracan but they have the cup version and GT3. Even Diablo is strangely missing from the game. Perhaps they have older models of Ferrari so they might be able to get away. There are also no sign that Kunos will be getting newer Ferrari models like F12, 488 or FXX K. Heck, even 458 GT3 isnt in their game for some strange reason for a company that loves to put as many GT as possible because they did admit that GTs are the most popular class online so they want to bring more into the game.

Not to mention, Kunos had quite a long relationship with Ferrari for another game which they managed to get the license for lower price.

Licensing is a mine field, just because a developer got a license in the last game, it does not mean they'll get it in their next game, like how Codemaster confirmed that they wont be getting Toyotas for Dirt Rally. I do want to see Tacoma Hillclimb and the legendary Celica in that game. :(

maurice-pascale
05-08-2015, 11:52
Sometimes i ask myself, what has BANDAI NAMCO to do with project cars?? It is a big publisher and i wonder why they dont support with licenses....but i dont know about it, i just wonder what they do for the game

Cheesenium
05-08-2015, 11:54
Sometimes i ask myself, what has BANDAI NAMCO to do with project cars?? It is a big publisher and i wonder why they dont support with licenses....but i dont know about it, i just wonder what they do for the game

Bandai just print discs for distribution and bring pCARS to conventions.

They do not invest any money into the game.

maurice-pascale
05-08-2015, 11:56
But bandai namco is like in other games (driveclub) SONY, so i wonder why sony support those things for them and bandai namco just watch and take money, i think......

KK78
05-08-2015, 12:07
But bandai namco is like in other games (driveclub) SONY, so i wonder why sony support those things for them and bandai namco just watch and take money, i think......

Publishers take on many different forms and Sony/Microsoft will have significantly more resources to buy licenses than Bandai-Namco I would imagine.

MysterG
05-08-2015, 12:10

Sony do everything they can for Driveclub because it's their baby, exclusive on their console. Bandai do for pCARS what they were contracted to do, promote and distribute.

maurice-pascale
05-08-2015, 12:31
Ok, i did not know about that, thats why i ask......with sony and driveclub there it is clear that they support it like their only little baby, but driveclub was just an example with sony, i mean all publishers like microsoft or sony and their race games they support......because someone posted here, that it has all to do with the big publishers, that they have those licenses.....but i think it is not only because of the publishers

KK78
05-08-2015, 12:38
Ok, i did not know about that, thats why i ask......with sony and driveclub there it is clear that they support it like their only little baby, but driveclub was just an example with sony, i mean all publishers like microsoft or sony and their race games they support......because someone posted here, that it has all to do with the big publishers, that they have those licenses.....but i think it is not only because of the publishers

It is, generally licenses are paid for by publishers, the bigger the publisher the more they can spend, if they wish.

julesdennis
05-08-2015, 12:47
We do not know will those restrictions apply to AC on the consoles as the game's console debut is still very far at the moment.

Still, there are signs that licensing restriction are at work as Kunos also did not get the road version of Lamborghini Hurracan but they have the cup version and GT3. Even Diablo is strangely missing from the game. Perhaps they have older models of Ferrari so they might be able to get away. There are also no sign that Kunos will be getting newer Ferrari models like F12, 488 or FXX K. Heck, even 458 GT3 isnt in their game for some strange reason for a company that loves to put as many GT as possible because they did admit that GTs are the most popular class online so they want to bring more into the game.

Not to mention, Kunos had quite a long relationship with Ferrari for another game which they managed to get the license for lower price.

Licensing is a mine field, just because a developer got a license in the last game, it does not mean they'll get it in their next game, like how Codemaster confirmed that they wont be getting Toyotas for Dirt Rally. I do want to see Tacoma Hillclimb and the legendary Celica in that game. :(

I agree.We dont know how good are their relationships..
You also have to agree that in their car list are some brands that a lot of people playing Pc want/ask.
There is no point talking about licences and "restrictions".Every single company seems able to do what their "Budget" permits them to do.
And the same goes for SMS.They added or they'll add whatever car their "Budget" permits.
Codemaster may not have the legendary Celica as you say but they have other classic cars plus they have the current generation cars plus adding more cars and classes.
Is this the same with missing major Italian/Japan manufactures (or/and from US)?
I am just saying my opinion.The game is great but comes sort in the car list department.I dont want/need 500 cars in the game but I would be happy if we had some iconic (current generation) cars from top manufactures.
This is not in my hands so I'll accept the game as it is since I really enjoy playing it (even with the bugs)
But the truth must be told.
The car list is sort.Not because it is missing the "whatever" model but because it is missing major racing manufacturers.
Imagine an F1 game without Maclaren or Ferrari because of licensing.Even if the company would have every right to say that they did their best to bring the best game possible and the licensing would be out of their hands,they would have failed in terms of car list as it would be incomplete.

Mahjik
05-08-2015, 13:40
The Ferrari models you say are in fact in the Asserto Corsa (coming in both concoles) so your point is not valid.

That's a bit different. Kunos has a special relationship with Ferrari which makes their licensing possible. It would probably be different for SMS as well in this case if they were a small Italian software shop sitting at the track, it may be different. ;)

julesdennis
05-08-2015, 13:54
That's a bit different. Kunos has a special relationship with Ferrari which makes their licensing possible. It would probably be different for SMS as well in this case if they were a small Italian software shop sitting at the track, it may be different. ;)

Ok I can understand that they have special relations with Ferrari.
Perhaps they do have special relations with Nissan and Corvette since they added GT-R NISMO GT3 and C7R GTE in their add-on (plus cars from Bmw,McLaren,Mercedes and Alfa Romeo).
They did not have Nissan or Corvette when they released the game but their fan base voted and based on that,they delivered.
Is is all about spending (or not) money for licenses,as I already said so many times.If you spend,you'll add new car/manufacturers.If not you'll add whatever cars you already have paid for from the start.

NemethR
05-08-2015, 14:08
Ok I can understand that they have special relations with Ferrari.
Perhaps they do have special relations with Nissan and Corvette since they added GT-R NISMO GT3 and C7R GTE in their add-on (plus cars from Bmw,McLaren,Mercedes and Alfa Romeo).
They did not have Nissan or Corvette when they released the game but their fan base voted and based on that,they delivered.
Is is all about spending (or not) money for licenses,as I already said so many times.If you spend,you'll add new car/manufacturers.If not you'll add whatever cars you already have paid for from the start.

I think (sadly) new manufacturers will go to Project Cars 2. :(

julesdennis
05-08-2015, 14:20
I have the same "feeling",mate.

resmania
05-08-2015, 14:24
So WMD phase cars will be added to pCARS1, but no new contracts?

Bealdor
05-08-2015, 14:26
So WMD phase cars will be added to pCARS1, but no new contracts?

Nobody knows (except SMS).

IJerichoI
05-08-2015, 14:27
The Nissan GTR wouldn't be neccesary for me, as we already have enough variation in the GT3 field. I'd love to see a Primera touring car as opponent to the coming Laguna, and also another Group C car like the R89 or R92. Or the R390 for the CLK-GTR :)

Mahjik
05-08-2015, 14:27

Only time will tell. But there is a lot of already licensed material which SMS have yet to develop and release for pCARS1. I will say, SMS have been known to work on assets without letting anyone know and have them ready for release when the deals are final. The Zonda was one that it was done and released to the WMD community the same day the Pagani license was announced. There were a few others like that as well (the Ford Mustang GT4 and others). At this point, we just have to wait and see what transpires.

Sasquatch
05-08-2015, 15:44
* Other devs/publishers DO impart their own restrictions when signing a license i.e Driveclub sign up a load of Ferraris costing a megaton of money and in all liklihood as part of the deal asked for exclusivity for various models thus restricting their inclusion in other games (hence why the FXX, FXX K, Speciale, LaFerrari are yet to appear elsewhere perhaps?)

Kind of right. But "The Crew" had the Speciale & LaFerrari before Driveclub.

But of course, The Crew doesn't really exist.

Cheesenium
06-08-2015, 02:22
I agree.We dont know how good are their relationships..
You also have to agree that in their car list are some brands that a lot of people playing Pc want/ask.
There is no point talking about licences and "restrictions".Every single company seems able to do what their "Budget" permits them to do.
And the same goes for SMS.They added or they'll add whatever car their "Budget" permits.
Codemaster may not have the legendary Celica as you say but they have other classic cars plus they have the current generation cars plus adding more cars and classes.
Is this the same with missing major Italian/Japan manufactures (or/and from US)?
I am just saying my opinion.The game is great but comes sort in the car list department.I dont want/need 500 cars in the game but I would be happy if we had some iconic (current generation) cars from top manufactures.
This is not in my hands so I'll accept the game as it is since I really enjoy playing it (even with the bugs)
But the truth must be told.
The car list is sort.Not because it is missing the "whatever" model but because it is missing major racing manufacturers.
Imagine an F1 game without Maclaren or Ferrari because of licensing.Even if the company would have every right to say that they did their best to bring the best game possible and the licensing would be out of their hands,they would have failed in terms of car list as it would be incomplete.

The issue is, if you have the F1 license, you pretty much gets all the cars in the grid because that is a licensed series.

pCARS had licensed Indy cars, even without Chevy license, they can have Chevy version of the Indy car in the game.

The current game does have some iconic cars from some of the best manufacturers. It just doesnt have all of them as many games out there face the same problem. I had came to the point that if pCARS dont have Nissan or Ferrari which are the licenses that I really want in this game, I just play other games that has those cars. pCARS has it's own unique list of cars that other games does not have.

yusupov
06-08-2015, 04:22
judging by the way ian bell announced the lamborghini talks (on this forum) i dont think its accurate to say new licenses will go to pC2.

i also had that fear but that did a great deal to convince me it was misplaced. at this point i would be quite surprised & disappointed if nissan isnt licensed.

leon1772
06-08-2015, 06:23

No, not that. I really hope not. For ASSETTO CORSA would have a clear advantage over pCARS. I hope that SMS will increase the financial community before.

seb02
06-08-2015, 08:35
for me and lot of gamers, it's important to have Nissan in Project cars 1. And it's more easy to have Nissan Than Ferrari, Corvette, Chevrolet, Dodge... So i think it's possible. I hope....

seb02
06-08-2015, 08:37
for me and lot of gamers, it's important to have Nissan in Project cars 1. And it's more easy to have Nissan Than Ferrari, Corvette, Chevrolet, Dodge... So i think it's possible. I hope....

Ian bell If you read this note..... lol

Jussi Viljami Karjalainen
06-08-2015, 08:55
And it's more easy to have Nissan Than Ferrari, Corvette, Chevrolet, Dodge... So i think it's possible. I hope....Are you sure about that? Just because they're a Japanese manufacturer doesn't have to mean they're easier to license from. Nobody here knows what the licensing requirements are, what the relationships between different companies are, or anything like that. Heck, Nissan these days is quite heavily in bed with Sony and Polyphony Digital due to the GT Academy program, maybe that affects things a lot?

Point is the only people who know how hard it is to get licenses for a given car company are the people actually doing the negotiations.

NemethR
06-08-2015, 09:03

And for me, and a lot of others Corvette is much more important then Nissan, so please forget about Nissan, and get the Corvette license instead.
(Hope you see my point.)

julesdennis
06-08-2015, 09:38
Are you sure about that? Just because they're a Japanese manufacturer doesn't have to mean they're easier to license from. Nobody here knows what the licensing requirements are, what the relationships between different companies are, or anything like that. Heck, Nissan these days is quite heavily in bed with Sony and Polyphony Digital due to the GT Academy program, maybe that affects things a lot?

Point is the only people who know how hard it is to get licenses for a given car company are the people actually doing the negotiations.

If they actually do any kind of negotiations.Do you know that this is happening?Do you know for a fact that SMS is negotiating any kind of new licence(s) for Pcars?
And most important:negotiations with who?To add what models?To add them into Pcars or Pcars 2?
I dont know any of these things.
It is as you said it.Only SMS knows.
Until the make an official statement the only thing we know for sure is that this game has no Japan manufacturer in the game.And,until it is announced otherwise,we are not going to see any Ferrari,Lambo,Corvette,Opel,Nissan ext (add the "x" manufacturer you want/like) in Pcars.We dont know if we are going to have any of them in Pcars2.
My point is simple:
If they pay they will be able to add the "x" manufacturer.If they cant (wont) pay then we will have to race Le Man using Maclaren and BMW(!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!) and enjoy the best sim racing (current gen) racing Audi's and Ford's road model's at Spa and karts at Road America.
I am a little sarcastic but I really need to say the obvious,that many people dont or wont understand:The car list is the one we currenlty have (and it is sort imo) and in order to make it bigger or better or more complete (depending how we look at it) SMS needs to find a way to make some sort of aggrements with "x" manufacturer(s).
Some people (IMO) say the same thing again and again:"x" brand is tied with Sony,the other is exclusive with Microsoft,the "x" bigger studio has more money,the other "small" studio has special relations with that car brand ext.
I am say what I know for a fact:If SMS is able or willing to spend the money required they will get new brands/cars.And even if they got any of them we dont know for sure if these cars are going into Pcars1 or Pcars2.
Until the make an official announcement that says otherwise,there is no Nissan,Toyota,Ferrari,Corvette,Lambo (or other) added in the game (road or racing cars).

KK78
06-08-2015, 10:22
And that's just it, none of us know, none of us will know because no publisher/developer ever talks about the cars and licenses they didn't get, or could not afford, or could not wrestle out of a different exclusivity deal.

Never.

*Unless it is Porsche and EA but even then no one knows the full facts.

julesdennis
06-08-2015, 10:57
They dont have to say anything if they wont or cant get any agreement.
It is pretty obvious because if you dont make a deal then you wont add any new content (I mean adding "new" manufacturer) to the game.
The reasons may be kept secret,but either way the result is the same.Of course when you say that you actually care and listen to your customers you must (IMO) give them info about stuff like that and not let them in the dark.
Especially if you cant make a deal happen when you advertise this : http://www.projectcarsgame.com/on-demand.html
To tell you the truth I personally want (as you already know) some brands to be added to the game.If they do not make it happen,I'll be happy if they share with me(the community I mean) why they cant do it.
I'll accept whatever reason behind this but I want to know that reason(s).

seb02
06-08-2015, 11:09
And for me, and a lot of others Corvette is much more important then Nissan, so please forget about Nissan, and get the Corvette license instead.
(Hope you see my point.)

If we can have corvette, i will be happy also. I wanted to say that Nissan is less famous than Ferrari, Corvette, Lambo.. it seems more easy to have license.

seb02
06-08-2015, 11:10
Are you sure about that? Just because they're a Japanese manufacturer doesn't have to mean they're easier to license from. Nobody here knows what the licensing requirements are, what the relationships between different companies are, or anything like that. Heck, Nissan these days is quite heavily in bed with Sony and Polyphony Digital due to the GT Academy program, maybe that affects things a lot?

If we can have corvette, i will be happy also. I wanted to say that Nissan is less famous than Ferrari, Corvette, Lambo.. it seems more easy to have license.

Invincible
06-08-2015, 11:12

Nissan might be less "famous" than Ferrari, but all in all they are by far the bigger company.

seb02
06-08-2015, 11:12

I think people will accept to pay DLC for other models as Nissan, Lambo....

seb02
06-08-2015, 11:14
Nissan might be less "famous" than Ferrari, but all in all they are by far the bigger company.

Ok. In fact, we have to wait and see. But, i hope that