PDA

View Full Version : Free Race Weekend issues

Psychomatrix
04-08-2015, 18:18
How I can setup my fuel and tyres when I race without qualify. The last race ive played was a rain race and when I start then a race in the dry I will start with the setup of the last race (raintyres who goes down after 2 laps). Where is the setup screen before race start where I can check everything? The function that the tyres are be automatically select for the conditions didn't work and the fuel is often not enough. there any plans to fix that?

maurice-pascale
04-08-2015, 18:33
Yeah i noticed the same and it is annoying.....at single event race start, you cant change set ups like fuel and tires...but when you do qualifiying befor the race you can do it, so why is it left when the race starts at single events?......like at the career mode, there i can always change set ups befor the race starts.....would be great to have this option in single events, too

Dutchmountains
04-08-2015, 19:06
If you setup a 5 min warm up session before youre race you can setup your car.

maurice-pascale
04-08-2015, 19:35
Is this warm up session after the qualifying? I thought it is the first one when you start the race and after it 1.Qualy- 2. Qualy and then the race

maurice-pascale
04-08-2015, 19:36
But i will try it

Psychomatrix
04-08-2015, 20:07
If you setup a 5 min warm up session before youre race you can setup your car.
Thanks for the hint dude. That works in most cases.
But When I choose random weather I can't setup the car in the warm up. Why there's an option to start a race without sessions before when it's not work. Even when I deactivate all option like tyre wear, fuel it doesn't work. Because I get often the wrong tyres. In career mode you have the option to check everthing before the race starts. Sometimes the weather is not the same as it was in warm up even when you choose then manually.