PDA

View Full Version : Graphical glitches since 2.0 ?

MR o ONEPINCH x
04-08-2015, 19:57
I have noticed in cam view there are always what seem to be graphics glitches on the back of the cars. On all cars. Flickering on the back of the cars and on the bottom of the bumpers ? And no this is not reflections of the sun or anything 😂 quite annoying :( ruins the look of a very good looking racer ! I hope the team know about this bug or is it just me ?! 😂

Psychomatrix
05-08-2015, 04:47
Even on the hud displays are since 2.0 graphical glitches. The last range of the lamps of rpm an upper right corner in the hud display sometimes starts to flickering. All in all patch 2.0 brings more issues for me. I wish it will be possible to go back to 1.4 until a new patch is released.

Dirty4
05-08-2015, 04:53
Havent noticed any from the cars but have seen them from the grandstands and the odd building. Hopefully with updates it will get a polish and a touch up where needed. But its not going to take away the good experience that im having with the game. But saying that i would have thought there would have been more smaller patches delivered in between the larger ones. Like the days of playing Call of Duty, nothing better than turning the console on and finding another update. Was good to know that the developers were working full noise to fix what needed to be done. But im sure SMS are working their guts out for future improvement. But announcing PC2 was on the table before fixing the current game maybe doesnt sit well alot of people but im sure there reasons behind it

bodyshop
05-08-2015, 06:30
This need to stay bumped in the forum, last thread has disappeared. This is happening and its like dog wee in fresh snow....its spoiling the moments....

Brent G
05-08-2015, 09:04
This need to stay bumped in the forum, last thread has disappeared. This is happening and its like dog wee in fresh snow....its spoiling the moments....
Let's be real thought it's a minor compared to the tune load/save issue.

Im Sorry
05-08-2015, 09:11
I have noticed the flickering is much worse since 2.0.
Seems to be noticeable in weather that is very cloudy (grey sky) and light fog.

bodyshop
06-08-2015, 06:17
Let's be real thought it's a minor compared to the tune load/save issue.

Not really, both unacceptable frankly, but playing a beautiful game but then having these moments of flashing white glitches is not really on, the whole sky can change colour and texture in a flash, as much as the save thing is a pain i'm talking of when your showing the game off to mates or family and then the graphical glitches occur and its all a bit embarrassing and hard to explain what that just was....

MR o ONEPINCH x
06-08-2015, 11:51
yeah its a real shame showing off the graphics and immense sounds the cars produce to someone and theres flickering graphics and that sound bug which makes it sound like a pile of ... overall the game is top notch. with the controls fixed. but there are many issues that still need addressing fast before this game can be the "ultimate" racer. I still think announcing PC2 so early was wrong. they should have most of the team dedicated to fixing the current game. although I cant say how SMS have split devs fixing PC and developing PC2. to still have graphical and sound glitches is a shame. multiplayer needs addressing as well. its so hard to find a lobby which is at least half full let alone full. if these can all be fixed soon then great ! but with forza 6 out soon my head will be turned. Congrats to SMS anyway I am truly loving the game. just hope dev support is still high with LOTS of free cars and tracks and less paid DLC while PC2 is already announced.

Dirty4
07-08-2015, 23:06
Yep. Graphic glitches of the game are very annoying. Even the stuttering of the replays. Cant wait for patch 3 to arrive. Still very much hooked on this and will be long after the arrival of Forza 6.