PDA

View Full Version : Have a couple questions...

Brokencarr00t1
04-08-2015, 21:28
Hello!

Im wondering if there is a way to make grid start a bit harder? Cause every time (even at highest difficulty) i can jump from 20 position to 8-7 , or from 10 to 1 place right at start after green light.
Because of this , there is no need for qualify.

Also, if i buy some car packs , will those cars appear as events in career mode?

Gravit8
04-08-2015, 22:08
No the car packs don't work in career. Maybe a patch to fix?

Don't jump the star then. I still think there is no penalty for jumping it, but if it's bothering you just wait? I don't think there glitching or setup wrong, I think your just jumping the green. Never had this problem myself. Never heard of it either and people are pretty vocal about what doesn't work. I think the starts are fine, certainly manageable for your own enjoyment?

Brokencarr00t1
05-08-2015, 00:04
What??? We buy car packs with real money but cant use them in career? Wooow! Are you sure about this?

I dont think so thats my fault cause i jump very fast to better positions. It seems that AI accelerate very slow at the beggining , even with faster cars than me...

Gravit8
05-08-2015, 11:25
What??? We buy car packs with real money but cant use them in career? Wooow! Are you sure about this?

I dont think so thats my fault cause i jump very fast to better positions. It seems that AI accelerate very slow at the beggining , even with faster cars than me...

Try blowin green entirely at start. See if I'm right. You can choose not to pass them all. Like I said. Never seen or heard complaints about lousy AI starts before. Other than crashing maybe.

Brokencarr00t1
05-08-2015, 12:25
What about dlc cars? Are they usable in career? Can someone confirm this?

Yorkie065
05-08-2015, 13:13
The DLC cars can not be used in career. That is and has been confirmed. Hopefully we'll see some added later in the future though.

As for the slow AI off the start. Don't move until you actually SEE the green light and they are fine pretty much whatever difficulty they are on. I've never had an issue with them and more often than not, I'm slower on the initial get-away than them. It's only on the run down to turn 1 or in the braking zone and going through the corner do I then start to gain places.

Mahjik
05-08-2015, 15:47
http://forum.projectcarsgame.com/showthread.php?33292-ANSWER-POST-31-Bentley-Continental-in-career-mode&p=1025081&viewfull=1#post1025081