PDA

View Full Version : New Zealand & Australia clean racers wanted before I give up all together!

Justjames
04-08-2015, 23:42
Hey guys

Floated around reading through the forums for a while now and never felt the need to post of even make an account for that matter, but..

Long story short, ain't no pro by a long shot but can set a few good times and race without acting like it's bumper karts, enjoy the challenge of a nice warm up, qualifying and clean race.. Easier said then done, generally speaking it goes something like this;

Warm up : all okay
Qualifying: little bumpy, some arrogance from others, normally okay
Race time : some half wit will jump the lights, fly down the straight, first corner pile up, okay I think I'll carry on, try over take and bam rammed off track, rage quit, leave.

In all honesty I've completely lost interest in the game after weeks on end of trying and failing to find like minded racers or lobbies without morons, sure offline is fun, but doesn't add that sweaty palms, pressure, immersive feel.

Plus when you spend the amount of money needed to purchase a T300, stand and surround sound setup it gets a little depressing, I mostly race gt3 or silloutte but enjoy all classes and tracks!

Someone help a brother out!

Also before someone goes "hey go through the forums and add a bunch of people", been there and tried that to no avail.

Psn: gtirsparky

On most nights from 5:00pm NZ time

Any help appreciated
Cheers guys
James

jason
04-08-2015, 23:49
http://forum.projectcarsgame.com/showthread.php?33623-Australian-Region-club-league&p=1073836#post1073836

This will alleviate the pain and suffering bud , you are more then welcome to join us . Welcome aboard .

We have a great group of guys who are on regularly most nights and enjoy clean racing with respecting race etiquette' .. Its very important for us to enjoy it as much as respecting each other.

Come and say hello add some of the guys you wont regret it champ.

We are mostly Australian but have a couple of New Zealanders also .

Justjames
05-08-2015, 00:01
http://forum.projectcarsgame.com/showthread.php?33623-Australian-Region-club-league&p=1073836#post1073836

This will alleviate the pain and suffering bud , you are more then welcome to join us . Welcome aboard .

We have a great group of guys who are on regularly most nights and enjoy clean racing with respecting race etiquette' .. Its very important for us to enjoy it as much as respecting each other.

Come and say hello add some of the guys you wont regret it champ.

We are mostly Australian but have a couple of New Zealanders also .

Much appreciated! I think as well it's just the fact that if your all in a group of like minded people when accidents do happen, they are indeed accidents haha, I'll jump on tonight and flick out a couple invites, in the mean time if anyone else feels like making my life easier my psn is : gtirsparky

Cheers again! :)

jason
05-08-2015, 00:05
Much appreciated! I think as well it's just the fact that if your all in a group of like minded people when accidents do happen, they are indeed accidents haha, I'll jump on tonight and flick out a couple invites, in the mean time if anyone else feels like making my life easier my psn is : gtirsparky

Cheers again! :)

Completely correct in what you have said James , accidents do happen that's racing but do our best to make it clean :) No one goes off at each other as we do realise that's racing .

Justjames
05-08-2015, 00:06
Completely correct in what you have said James , accidents do happen that's racing but do our best to make it clean :) No one goes off at each other as we do realise that's racing .

Must say you've made my day, first time in weeks I'm now itching to get home from work to jump on project cars :P

See you on the starting grid haha

ChrisK
05-08-2015, 00:38
Look forward to racing with you tonite James. I would ask however that you refrain from sending out invites to players we don't know for the club events, (wed/thurs), for the time being.

Furters
05-08-2015, 00:39
Hi mate. I was in the same boat as you in that I'm in New Zealand and was sick of racing with muppets online. I joined the Aussie group mentioned about and we have some great racing pretty much every night.

EvoM3
05-08-2015, 00:46
OZNZ PCars Steam page.

Races are run properly with a race director and there is a ticketing system where you can log an incident which gets reviewed after the race. There is a points system for race position. The guys take it very seriously. All races are password protected and you have to be initiated.

Justjames
05-08-2015, 00:53
Look forward to racing with you tonite James. I would ask however that you refrain from sending out invites to players we don't know for the club events, (wed/thurs), for the time being.

Sounds good to me, I literally have no one on psn currently who plays project cars, so I've added my psn above for you guys to add me, that way I don't cause any disruption!

Cheers bro!

Justjames
05-08-2015, 00:53
Hi mate. I was in the same boat as you in that I'm in New Zealand and was sick of racing with muppets online. I joined the Aussie group mentioned about and we have some great racing pretty much every night.

See you on the track brother!

Justjames
05-08-2015, 00:55
OZNZ PCars Steam page.

Races are run properly with a race director and there is a ticketing system where you can log an incident which gets reviewed after the race. There is a points system for race position. The guys take it very seriously. All races are password protected and you have to be initiated.

Cheers for the response mate but (I mean no offence by this whatsoever) that is far to intense for me, I can't dedicate specific times for racing and as far as I can see your on PC?

:)

jason
05-08-2015, 00:58
Nice to make some ones day ...... see you on tonight .

ChrisK
05-08-2015, 01:03
At least your not another f**ckin queenslander.

jason
05-08-2015, 01:06
At least your not another f**ckin queenslander.

Oohhhhhhhhhhhhh here we go , not this S**T again :) James meet Chris / Roozy he thinks he is funny and very witty and actually is most of the time except today :P

:love_heart: roozy

spidey11
05-08-2015, 01:16
Sending a psn friend request your way bro. Glad we caught you before you packed it up

jason
05-08-2015, 01:20
Feel the love !

ChrisK
05-08-2015, 01:24
It's embarrasing.

ChrisK
05-08-2015, 01:27
So another kiwi. Before we know it our grid is gonna look like this.

jason
05-08-2015, 01:28
hahahhaa ! rofl I have tears from laughing !

ChrisK
05-08-2015, 01:30
Whoops...Sorry...wrong photo, that was from the Miss New Zealand auditions.

jason
05-08-2015, 01:31
So another kiwi. Before we know it our grid is gonna look like this.
214274 you are out numbered my friend 214275 214276

Dean2
05-08-2015, 01:40
Damn I only got a bloody wifi dongle( no cable internet where I'm) that bunch sound fun

Maybe one day if Telstra decides to open up more then 5 accounts in our town (they long gone and hogged ,two houses are now up for sale and empty for month)! I guess more worth with internet

jason
05-08-2015, 01:42
When and if Dean you would be more then welcome also .

Justjames
05-08-2015, 02:17
Cheeky cheeky eh

I would take offence but I'm still English at heart haha

Justjames
05-08-2015, 02:19
Sending a psn friend request your way bro. Glad we caught you before you packed it up

Cheers bro!

Furters
05-08-2015, 03:26

It's actually our parliament in session

jason
05-08-2015, 03:32
214278 This is our leader .

DODGPLUMMA
15-09-2015, 06:16

Second row 3rd left from centre.
I'm sure that's my mrs! :D