PDA

View Full Version : Assists used

PTG Baby Cow
05-08-2015, 02:23
Any plan to display what assists were used for the leaderboards in time trials? I'd like to compare apples to apples.

OpticalHercules
05-08-2015, 03:42
That would be a nice feature. I'd still rather have more class-specific leaderboards, but more detail would always be nice.

STEELJOCKEY
05-08-2015, 06:47
Exactly, what's the use TT in a GT3 when the F1 long tail or Pagani Zonda take all the times

Brent G
05-08-2015, 07:22
Exactly, what's the use TT in a GT3 when the F1 long tail or Pagani Zonda take all the times

Yeah and the Clio cup in the same group as the DTM Mercedes. WTF?

Beltoon
05-08-2015, 09:09
I've heard a rumor that competitive racing will be in pCARS 2.

Haven't heard much from the devs recently, they probably have given up this game just like most of the people who bought this game.

PTG Baby Cow
05-08-2015, 12:11
Optical I agree with you, would love to have the genres either broken down and be car specific, if not would love them broken more specifically into class, Ie GT3, GT4, LMP1, LMP2 etc. This would extend the game for a lot of people.

But what I am wondering was if the lb's A) have the ability to display the assists like the steam leaderboard site has. B) if there are any plans to implement something like that. C) if the data is held and available anywhere so someone could build there own online leaderboard similar to what steam has for theres or tchak has with projectcarsstats.com