PDA

View Full Version : Private Online games

RedRocketMan
06-08-2015, 00:27
This is probably a stupid question, but...
How do I join a private online game?
I assume I need to know the host of the game to get the password. Am I correct in assuming that private games are more controlled, i.e. there are less idiots that are just trying to crash into as many people as possible.
TIA.

jason
06-08-2015, 00:30
Not a stupid question at all red.

Joining private lobby on pc I'm not sure how that is done .

You are correct in assuming that games are more controlled as in what people prefer as in tyre ware damage, laps , weather and so on.

As for less idiots that is generally the case yes....... As long as the person you are joining in the private lobby is not a idiot :)

Mahjik
06-08-2015, 03:07
Yes, you have to have the password to join a private session.

hoodi4cars
06-08-2015, 03:20
You will probably have to sign up and "apply for" at some racing community. Just search google "project cars racing community" or something like that. Such communities usually have internal forums where the races are scheduled and there you will also get the PW for the server from the host.

NemethR
06-08-2015, 13:05
Yes, you have to have the password to join a private session.

Or you can always try to guess it :D

Private Online games, especially those organised by Leagues are generally muck more controlled, and for me they are much more fun too.
I suggest you join a League, and try to race with them. Of course that might not work every time, but I am sure, other Leagues are also relaxed, and friendly, just like TGC.