PDA

View Full Version : Bought from website, but no limited edition car pack

Spooky
06-08-2015, 17:01
Hi Guys,

Bought PC's a week or so ago, been that giddy playing on the old skool stuff I failed to notice I don't have the Limited Edition car pack, which when I ordered it, said it was free.

Has anyone else had this. I got the 1200 VIP points, but not the cars. I have emailed them on Monday, but have not had a reply.

Cheers, Shane

poet
06-08-2015, 17:31
edit - never mind me. :)

Plage
06-08-2015, 17:33
I've the same problem and contacted the support already. Here is the reply.

Dear Martin,

Thank you for contacting Bandai Namco Entertainment Online Store Support.

This is an issue that we're currently investigating. Yes, you should have received the cars already just by activating the code you were given, but we're aware they might be an issue with this subject.

Again, we're currently investigating it, I'll reach you back with an update on the matter as soon we know more on the subject.

Best,
Mike

The Bandai Namco Entertainment Online Store Team

So they know about the problem but I'd still send an email to their support just to make sure.

@ poet: If he bought it from here which I did then it clearly states the pack is included.

https://www.projectcars-store.com/de?trackid=10#/cart

Spooky
06-08-2015, 17:35
Hi Guys,

Bought direct from them, the digital edition downloaded via Steam. Think I will drop them another email as you have had a reply, havent bothered with me yet :-( So Martin, how long did it take for them to respond?

I know I can buy it pretty cheap, but the principle of the matter :-)

Cheers

Mahjik
06-08-2015, 17:39
I've the same problem and contacted the support already. Here is the reply.

That doesn't seem like the same problem. It sounds like you received the LE code, but the code doesn't work. The OP sounds like he doesn't have an LE code at all to redeem.

Plage
06-08-2015, 17:40
@ spooky: I sent the email on the 2nd and received the answer on the 4th this month.

Yes, I was also short before clicking the buy button but thought I'll contact them first. It's a principle thing and not really the price.

@ Mahjik: I think it's the same problem as I also didn't received any extra code or what ever. I just followed the instructions you'll get in the email like advised and this should have unlocked the game plus the pack if I get it right? If not why don't they just send us an LE code seperately?

Mahjik
06-08-2015, 17:59
@ Mahjik: I think it's the same problem as I also didn't received any extra code or what ever. I just followed the instructions you'll get in the email like advised and this should have unlocked the game plus the pack if I get it right? If not why don't they just send us an LE code seperately?

Actually, let me take that back as I'm not sure how the LE content works. I know with original pre-orders, the "Modified Pack" came as an extra email with a code. However, I don't believe there was a separate code for the LE content. I believe that should have been just part of the original unlock code for the digital version. So it sounds like they are handing out non-LE codes (unless someone who has actually completed this process can confirm or deny my understanding of how it's working).

Plage
06-08-2015, 18:02
I think they've maybe messed something up in their shop and didn't planned to give away the pack like this and now have problems to fiddle out a solution. Just a wild guess.

Spooky
06-08-2015, 18:11
Hi,

It is still on the website, (not sure if this will link ok - https://www.projectcars-store.com/uk?trackid=10#/cart ) Still shows the LE car pack as free :-(

Cheers guys for the input, Shane

Plage
10-08-2015, 14:40
I've contacted them again and just got another "soon" answer. I've now sent them a notice of default with a time period in which they can deliver the advertized product before I step back from the purchase and will pull back my money.

It's sad that one has to resort to such manners but I'm no longer going to take crap from game developers and/or publishers. If that finally means I can't play the game so be it.

Plage
12-08-2015, 23:39
Oh my, this is starting to get on my nerves.

http://forum.projectcarsgame.com/showthread.php?36982-Limited-Edition-Car-Pack-advertized-for-FREE-but-never-included-%28PC-online-store%29

Spooky
13-08-2015, 21:43
Right,

Just a quick update after being passed pillar to post. Bandai have issued me with a dlc code which has unlocked the content. It did take at least 8 emails, & by the looks of it 3 seperate departments/locations, but happy days at last. Boy is that m1 a nice car lol

Good luck place, keep at em.

Plage
13-08-2015, 22:27
Which location lead to success if I may ask?

I'm in contact with Bandai EU/Germany now and also with Pete Morrish from SMS.

Spooky
14-08-2015, 09:20
Strangely, all the previous last emails were with the EU branch, then the final one came from the UK saying they will credit it with the given code, although it was the EU one I was chatting with

Plage
14-08-2015, 18:09
I also got help now but not from Bandai.

http://forum.projectcarsgame.com/showthread.php?36982-Limited-Edition-Car-Pack-advertized-for-FREE-but-never-included-%28PC-online-store%29&p=1084183&viewfull=1#post1084183

:)