PDA

View Full Version : The Online Experience in this Game could be better .....

ferrhead
07-08-2015, 02:50
I spend more time searching for lobbies , getting bugged out of lobbies ( bumper cam, can't select drive , etc. ) , getting launched off track by glitching cars and host of other issues , and im sick and tried of wasting night after night trying to play this game .... IS there any hope of the plebeian Xbox One owner of getting a browser search like the PC and PS4 ???? The matchmaking in this game is worse than the Master Chief Collection ...

Btw: I have a tx with shifter and pro pedals and think the game feels amazing compared to forza and gran turismo but the online play on xbox one is hopeless.....

AdM1
07-08-2015, 03:06
3.0 patch will have the browser search afaik.

jason
07-08-2015, 03:07
3.0 Patch is on its way ....Hopefully within the next week .

There has been mention that the xbox will be getting the most from the patch so I suspect all the things you have mentioned will be far better then they currently are.

hopefully earlier with any luck .

Rockefelluh
07-08-2015, 03:10
The matchmaking in this game is worse than the Master Chief Collection ...

Let's not go that far. That multiplayer couldn't even get you in a game when it came out.

ferrhead
07-08-2015, 03:27
Thanks for the responses hopefully patch 3.0 comes out sooner than later and most of these issues are fixed , any word on indycars or ovals ??? i dont wanna have to build a pc to enjoy racing sims

jason
07-08-2015, 03:35
Thanks for the responses hopefully patch 3.0 comes out sooner than later and most of these issues are fixed , any word on indycars or ovals ??? i dont wanna have to build a pc to enjoy racing sims

There hasn't been a mention of the release date for ovals but I wish they would bring them forward whatever the date is :)

I do believe this patch will save you from building a pc .

TrevorAustin
07-08-2015, 07:04

No that would be so disgusting.....

Globespy
07-08-2015, 08:09
3.0 Patch is on its way ....Hopefully within the next week .

There has been mention that the xbox will be getting the most from the patch so I suspect all the things you have mentioned will be far better then they currently are.

hopefully earlier with any luck .

Where did you hear that v3 patch would be within a week? Is that wishful thinking or is there any substance?

TrevorAustin
07-08-2015, 08:26
Where did you hear that v3 patch would be within a week? Is that wishful thinking or is there any substance?

Guesswork, and on past performance of the MS testing team I would say XBOX within a week is unlikely:) quite possibly the others.