PDA

View Full Version : Project CARS - All Platforms - Patch 3.0 - Release notes - OUT NOW on PC, PS4, XB1

Pages : 1 2 3 [4]

N3om7d
19-08-2015, 10:03
Go to your steam folder, find the project cars EXE file, right click, properties. Look for the file version.

Thanks, that worked for me, but i think, it is no problem to show the installed version in game, like other games do!

Raven403
19-08-2015, 10:58
I wouldn't necessarily blame MS for the late patch.
Going on previously late patch updates I would hold fire!

Yeah, if this ps4 crashing issue is showing in MS testing it'll get sent back most likely.

Im Sorry
19-08-2015, 11:10
Yeah, if this ps4 crashing issue is showing in MS testing it'll get sent back most likely.

But we already have a game that crashes back to home screen,now so do ps4 user's. Doesn't look like it will be fixed any time soon if no one knows what causes it!!

I just feel like we are going in circles sometimes.Our console then theirs!

Raven403
19-08-2015, 11:14
But we already have a game that crashes back to home screen,now so do ps4 user's. Doesn't look like it will be fixed any time soon if no one knows what causes it!!

I just feel like we are going in circles sometimes.Our console then theirs!

Yeah, if it's just crashing the GAME to dashboard I don't think MS cares. As long as it's not hurting the console that's all they really test for far as I know

Elaine The Racer
19-08-2015, 13:22
Any news?

TheReaper GT
19-08-2015, 13:24
Any news?
Great news, actually;
The Dacia Sandero now have an awd version... :D

Elaine The Racer
19-08-2015, 13:24
Great news, actually;

Well, I want a free puppy while your at it....

TheReaper GT
19-08-2015, 13:26
Well, I want a free puppy while your at it....
Consider it done, :D

Raven403
19-08-2015, 13:27
Any news?

http://www.today.com/health/boston-doctor-dances-streets-charity-t38871

Oh is that not what you meant? lol ;)

Elaine The Racer
19-08-2015, 13:37
http://www.today.com/health/boston-doctor-dances-streets-charity-t38871

Oh is that not what you meant? lol ;)

Y u do dis? I WANT MEH PATCH PLS

Raven403
19-08-2015, 13:40
Y u do dis? I WANT MEH PATCH PLS

Sorry I couldn't resist lol

jeanbob
19-08-2015, 14:20
Still no patch u guys?! Da F? I iz shocked. What a bunch of lazy s.o.b.'s @ MS. Incompetent stoners need to get their Shizzle toge4.

F1_Racer68
19-08-2015, 17:04
Great news, actually;

Thank you Captain Slow! :rolleyes: :D

wOoDsTeR16
19-08-2015, 17:07
Still no patch u guys?! Da F? I iz shocked. What a bunch of lazy s.o.b.'s @ MS. Incompetent stoners need to get their Shizzle toge4.
I was reading this thinking "Whats this guy on?", then I see your from Amsterdam........

igornoel
19-08-2015, 17:17
#Wewantthepatch3.0xboxone:D:cool::hopelessness:

Raven403
19-08-2015, 17:18
Now that it's been....3 working days later I'm inclined to think it's back with SMS ........again

bobbylion
19-08-2015, 17:50
Now that it's been....3 working days later I'm inclined to think it's back with SMS ........again

Would be nice for SMS to give us word of this if correct.

Raven403
19-08-2015, 18:00
Would be nice for SMS to give us word of this if correct.

Yup, my guess is you won't hear anythin until it's already been resubmitted. Speculation ofcourse.

Also it's been a Dev ghost town in here so don't hold your breathe lol

x ImJakeyy
19-08-2015, 18:03

MS can take up to 2 weeks to test, depends what else they are testing at the time

igornoel
19-08-2015, 18:22
ms is holding the patch because forza 6, for us to be angry with pcars

amazed
19-08-2015, 18:25

CopperySinger's co-conspiracy theorist is awake!

Raven403
19-08-2015, 18:32

Omfg. They're multiplying

nhraracer
19-08-2015, 18:36
Where is that tinfoil hat. :p

nhraracer
19-08-2015, 18:58
A little info can go a long way. Just saying.

TrevorAustin
19-08-2015, 19:09

Yep and the moon is made of cheese, we never went there, the earth is flat and MI6 killed Lady Di...... OK, I'll give you the last one.

TheReaper GT
19-08-2015, 19:11
Yep and the moon is made of cheese, we never went there, the earth is flat and MI6 killed Lady Di...... OK, I'll give you the last one.

Awwww, cheese.

Konan
19-08-2015, 19:13

The one about "we never went there" is still beeing questioned lol

amazed
19-08-2015, 19:40

Three simple rules.

Don't get them wet.

Don't feed them after midnight.

Keep them out of sunlight.

CopperySinger5
19-08-2015, 20:02
Three simple rules.

Don't get them wet.

Don't feed them after midnight.

Keep them out of sunlight.

Who? The aliens who stole the xbox patch?

Terrabyte
19-08-2015, 20:03
So many fixes, and it was a lot of bugs, and have remained. Race hour 10 times need to run, boots on the soft tires in the dry and in the storm drive, and you're even 3 meters pass can not, and they are both on dry land while issue when these bugs will be corrected when the boots in the rain will as well as you're cool as ice. And then lightly press the pedal, the speed of 20-30 km \ h and the car spins donuts when all this will be fixed? His career may not play, boxes wants goes, wants to not go without any values that pit stop busy.

Konan
19-08-2015, 20:04
Who? The aliens who stole the xbox patch?

Nope...the gremlins who ate it...

amazed
19-08-2015, 20:06
Nope...the gremlins who ate it...

Not quite......

TrevorAustin
19-08-2015, 20:32
The one about "we never went there" is still beeing questioned lol

Not by people with a positive IQ :)

CopperySinger5
19-08-2015, 20:50
Okay, time to clean up. They say xbox patch has been eaten by aliens/gremlins; nothing else but boredom is spreading. The 3.0 patch didn't blow up my ps4 yet so SMS it's safe to come out and release monthly dlc cars now.

oh and the patch is working great, I see the night visuals are looking superb; bumper light silhouettes are visible on the track.

last night I had constant full race lobbies. The pit crew changed my tires accordingly. the AI behaves much better. nice driving physics added to many cars. I can almost smell the rain beading down on my windshield. No more bumper cars because when I host a pro lobby it is filled up with competitive players during qualifying. The telemetry shows me tire pressure and wear; and fuel gives lap estimate. No more locked drive mode, enhanced engine sound. ahh, what else can I say, I'm impressed.

Elaine The Racer
20-08-2015, 02:04
So many fixes, and it was a lot of bugs, and have remained. Race hour 10 times need to run, boots on the soft tires in the dry and in the storm drive, and you're even 3 meters pass can not, and they are both on dry land while issue when these bugs will be corrected when the boots in the rain will as well as you're cool as ice. And then lightly press the pedal, the speed of 20-30 km \ h and the car spins donuts when all this will be fixed? His career may not play, boxes wants goes, wants to not go without any values that pit stop busy.

This made as much sense as the number 3, was you high lol

Elaine The Racer
20-08-2015, 02:04
Okay, time to clean up. They say xbox patch has been eaten by aliens/gremlins; nothing else but boredom is spreading. The 3.0 patch didn't blow up my ps4 yet so SMS it's safe to come out and release monthly dlc cars now.

oh and the patch is working great, I see the night visuals are looking superb; bumper light silhouettes are visible on the track.

last night I had constant full race lobbies. The pit crew changed my tires accordingly. the AI behaves much better. nice driving physics added to many cars. I can almost smell the rain beading down on my windshield. No more bumper cars because when I host a pro lobby it is filled up with competitive players during qualifying. The telemetry shows me tire pressure and wear; and fuel gives lap estimate. No more locked drive mode, enhanced engine sound. ahh, what else can I say, I'm impressed.

PIT CREW? WTF? WHERE??!!

jason
20-08-2015, 04:11
He stole our pit crew , he probably has your patch as well !

amazed
20-08-2015, 06:23
He stole our pit crew , he probably has your patch as well !

bobbylion
20-08-2015, 06:50

I like saying this so will again:

Microsoft worth 70 billion

Slightly Mad Studios worth under 3 ...... m-i-l-l-i-o-n... yes under 3...

DO YOU REALLY THINK IN ANY WAY MICROSOFT ARE WORRIED ABOUT FORZA 6 SALES DUE TO PCARS TO THE POINT OF STOPPING SOME STUPID PATCH!

Olijke Poffer
20-08-2015, 07:03
this forum will be very dull when the patch arrives. Lol..

TheReaper GT
20-08-2015, 07:06
this forum will be very dull when the patch arrives. Lol..nahhh, there's always something Hahaha

RoccoTTS
20-08-2015, 07:07
this forum will be very dull when the patch arrives. Lol..

You really think ? How long before everyone is asking why x or y is not fixed ?
Or "This game is still unplayable, i'm giving up"

Olijke Poffer
20-08-2015, 07:44
Lol Yes it was a Joke ofcourse. :D

Brent G
20-08-2015, 07:54

Someone must've got him wet or fed him after midnight or some shit!

Brent G
20-08-2015, 07:58

Smell the rain?

bobbylion
20-08-2015, 08:50

Can't believe you are allowed to troll so bad on here with seemingly no consequence. Added to which you have slandered Microsoft on several occasions and although clearly your own warped views they are being given airtime via a public forum which i would wager someone somewhere within SMS would rather not be the carrier to some twisted troll tinfoil hatted nutter with a dangerous hatred of Microsoft...

You have clearly in print said that Microsoft are withholding patches to stop PCars interfering with Forza 6 release.... i may contact Microsoft myself..

Bealdor
20-08-2015, 08:53
Guys, stop the constant bickering. It's getting really tiring now.

bobbylion
20-08-2015, 09:02
Maybe go past the 'bickering' and look at that guys posts slandering Microsoft. I cant believe its being condoned on here... lets not forget beyond the mental tin foil hat person i'd imagine SMS want to keep selling multi platform games yes?

The thing about internet trolls is they really just have nothing in their life... even if they come back at you saying they have girlfriend/wife/kids/job/family etc etc...its still NOTHING because if it was THAT great they wouldn't be spending their time winding people up on internet forums...... just sad sad people really i suppose.

Bealdor
20-08-2015, 09:29
Maybe go past the 'bickering' and look at that guys posts slandering Microsoft. I cant believe its being condoned on here... lets not forget beyond the mental tin foil hat person i'd imagine SMS want to keep selling multi platform games yes?

1) Please don't tell us how to do our job
2) The the person you're talking about already was infracted for his behaviour.
3) Everybody knows that this MS conspiracy thing is BS but still everbody is jumping on the rage train immediatly everytime.
4) While we're discussing forum matters: Rejoining under a different name because your account got temporarily banned is against the forum rules, just saying...

/offtopic

Im Sorry
20-08-2015, 10:44
1) Please don't tell us how to do our job
2) The the person you're talking about already was infracted for his behaviour.
3) Everybody knows that this MS conspiracy thing is BS but still everbody is jumping on the rage train immediatly everytime.
4) While we're discussing forum matters: Rejoining under a different name because your account got temporarily banned is against the forum rules, just saying...

/offtopic
A well that will be me out as well!

The Monk
20-08-2015, 10:56
Is there anyway to get an alert for the xbox one 3.0 patch? I really feel like I'm going insane, I must have checked this forum thousands of times since the patch was released on the other two platforms.

amazed
20-08-2015, 11:05
The patch notes will be posted on the General Discussion area on the site when it's due to be released.

The Monk
20-08-2015, 11:08
The patch notes will be posted on the General Discussion area on the site when it's due to be released.

No then?

Bealdor
20-08-2015, 11:08
The patch notes will be posted on the News & Announcements (http://forum.projectcarsgame.com/forumdisplay.php?119-News-amp-Announcements) area on the site when it's due to be released.

FTFY ;)

No then?

Your XBOX should tell you when there's an update available.

Beltoon
20-08-2015, 11:18
Is there anyway to get an alert for the xbox one 3.0 patch? I really feel like I'm going insane, I must have checked this forum thousands of times since the patch was released on the other two platforms.

History tells us it will take at least another week or maybe even two... XB1 life ain't easy.

CopperySinger5
20-08-2015, 11:27

Im pretty sure they will post a tread that states similar "Project CARS Patch 3.0 Release Notes Out Now XBOX ONE" when it is released. But as for now, it is only available on pc and ps4.

Im Sorry
20-08-2015, 11:32
Anyone smell something :highly_amused::highly_amused:

Bealdor
20-08-2015, 11:35
OK that's enough now. Stop the witch hunt or take a break from the forums.

Raven403
20-08-2015, 11:42
He turned me into a Newt!

I got better

Im Sorry
20-08-2015, 11:48

Fair enough.But if it wasn't for this forum my game would have been in the bin by now.

Lagoa
20-08-2015, 11:52
Fair enough.But if it wasn't for this forum my game would have been in the bin by now.

Lol... I do wonder how the 90% of people that play this game and don't go on the forums are experiencing this game. They much have seen some crazy unexplainable stuff happening on their screen.

Raven403
20-08-2015, 11:53
Lol... I do wonder how the 90% of people that play this game and don't go on the forums are experiencing this game. They much have seen some crazy unexplainable stuff happening on their screen.

I think about that alot

The Monk
20-08-2015, 11:55

Im pretty sure they will post a tread that states similar "Project CARS Patch 3.0 Release Notes Out Now XBOX ONE" when it is available. But as for now, it is only available on pc and ps4.

I don't think you understand my post, that's why I'm asking if there is an "alert" so i don't have to check so many times. I only use my xbox for PCars and its not very enjoyable for me in it's current state so other than turning the xbox on and off over and over again just to check if there is an update I come on here many times a day looking for the xbox one patch notes. Im not complaining I'm just looking for a better solution as I think patch 3.0 could be the one that makes this title enjoyable "for me". I think an email alert would be a great feature for patch releases. This was intended for the CopperySinging fellow by the way

Im Sorry
20-08-2015, 12:02
I don't think you understand my post, that's why I'm asking if there is an "alert" so i don't have to check so many times. I only use my xbox for PCars and its not very enjoyable for me in it's current state so other than turning the xbox on and off over and over again just to check if there is an update I come on here many times a day looking for the xbox one patch notes. Im not complaining I'm just looking for a better solution as I think patch 3.0 could be the one that makes this title enjoyable "for me". I think an email alert would be a great feature for patch releases. This was intended for the CopperySinging fellow by the way

I think the only way to know is when you launch your game or see it on here!

Elaine The Racer
20-08-2015, 12:06

Well this was fun reading back

The Monk
20-08-2015, 12:10

That's tickled me. I remember that guy off that show, classic!

Im Sorry
20-08-2015, 12:13

Yip and you get an infraction :mad:

Elaine The Racer
20-08-2015, 12:34
Yip and you get an infraction :mad:

Don't do stupid things lol everyone here is here for PCARS we should be fweeeends ooooh PCARS fweeeends

Elaine The Racer
20-08-2015, 12:37

To Microsoft meanwhile

Raven403
20-08-2015, 12:38
If by "Do it" you mean send it back to SMS I think they have yes ;)

Elaine The Racer
20-08-2015, 12:48
That or Microsoft are being lazy and haven't tested it yet, seriously wish they would hurry up with it or SMS Give us an update haha, yes I am impatient and yes I care about this game and yes I want the PATCH NOW PLS xxxxx thank you pls xxxxx

Im Sorry
20-08-2015, 12:49
If we just got some info regarding what's happened to the patch,a lot more people would be a bit more understanding and give a lot more support to SMS.

Raven403
20-08-2015, 12:53
If we just got some info regarding what's happened to the patch,a lot more people would be a bit more understanding and give a lot more support to SMS.

I doubt it, it would just provide someone to blame, SMS or MS and it would all just continue as normal with people arguing about who's to blame and who's not and blah blah blah.

Xbox has gotten the short end since day 1 so it's no different now,

Elaine The Racer
20-08-2015, 12:59
I doubt it, it would just provide someone to blame, SMS or MS and it would all just continue as normal with people arguing about who's to blame and who's not and blah blah blah.

Xbox has gotten the short end since day 1 so it's no different now,

SancholovesTsintao
20-08-2015, 13:59
This looks really good. I'm a new player to this, on the Xbox, and have come across a couple of these bugs, and just thought it was me at first. Thanks for the fixes, heres to hoping they work.

jeanbob
20-08-2015, 14:23
That or Microsoft are being lazy and haven't tested it yet, seriously wish they would hurry up with it or SMS Give us an update haha, yes I am impatient and yes I care about this game and yes I want the PATCH NOW PLS xxxxx thank you pls xxxxx

Well maybe if you'd promise to put up a little show for the guys @ SMS they'd be more motivated to hurry up.

Raven403
20-08-2015, 14:27
Well maybe if you'd promise to put up a little show for the guys @ SMS they'd be more motivated to hurry up.

Not sure it's possible to imagine a more inappropriate comment

jeanbob
20-08-2015, 14:29
Not sure it's possible to imagine a more inappropriate comment

I meant like a magic show, or something. Get ur mind out of the gutter u guys:rolleyes:

x ImJakeyy
20-08-2015, 19:32
Guys you do realise anything between SMS and Xbox is all info that can't be shared, its all under NDA when stuff is in the works.

So when they can't tell you when a patch will finally arrive just think its either A. SMS don't know, or B. Its all NDA information.

The patch will arrive when Xbox have approved it, simple. Stop the "We must know when its coming" "We demand information now", its not going to do anything for yourself except bans or infractions

Elaine The Racer
20-08-2015, 20:41

Howdy y'all

Namron
20-08-2015, 23:15

Howdy y'all

Great pic :victorious: :encouragement:..... Go Get Em........ :)....

Nam....

STEELJOCKEY
21-08-2015, 02:21

Howdy y'all

I take by the number of fingers you're holding up you're still running on patch 2.0 as well :D

Elaine The Racer
21-08-2015, 03:03
I take by the number of fingers you're holding up you're still running on patch 2.0 as well :D

Joni Varis
21-08-2015, 04:02
Community events would seriously need rethink about cross platform results as it has become quite silly now. The FA @ Spa event has started, yet XO is still at older game version which has faster tyres for the car = if you are on PC/PS4 there is no change to compete.

Innerspace_HQ
21-08-2015, 05:10
Community events would seriously need rethink about cross platform results as it has become quite silly now. The FA @ Spa event has started, yet XO is still at older game version which has faster tyres for the car = if you are on PC/PS4 there is no change to compete.

I'd love to say that sucks but we're on the sharp end of that particular stick just now. It's a bloody long wait to play the same game others are already enjoying.

Im Sorry
21-08-2015, 09:58

Howdy y'all
Is your name really Gary??

h3lld3r
21-08-2015, 11:37

Howdy y'all

Is Yorkshire in Britain?
Does your surname begin with a "P"?

ops... Is it really you Gary Paffet??? We didn't know about yourn adition on games!! It's really very cool !!!! You joined with us!!!

Elaine The Racer
21-08-2015, 11:45
Well this escalated very quickly

Zenzic
21-08-2015, 12:19
Reminds me of this... :D

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/a5/14/2c/a5142ca0c5d3f707df94f2ba2d051b64.jpg

Elaine The Racer
21-08-2015, 12:21

Liquid7394
21-08-2015, 14:01
It's been a week now since 3.0 was released on PC and PS4. Microsoft must've found an issue with the patch, or they're taking their damn. I hope Microsoft aren't holding up the DLC.

mjemec11
21-08-2015, 14:15
So what happens with free car and DLC if the Xbox patch is not out my the end of August? Can't believe we have to wait for the patch to release across all platforms in order for the DLC to finally come out.

Raven403
21-08-2015, 14:22
So what happens with free car and DLC if the Xbox patch is not out my the end of August? Can't believe we have to wait for the patch to release across all platforms in order for the DLC to finally come out.

As an xbox user I agree with u. It's getting a bit ridiculous at this point

skells22
21-08-2015, 14:30
if that the case there will be mega moans but nothing we can do until Microsft gets the patch out. we got a bank hoilday on august 31 so preesure on microsoft

Elaine The Racer
21-08-2015, 15:31
So it begins, the wait...

Bealdor
21-08-2015, 15:37
The "I want my XB1 patch NOW" thread is over here folks: http://forum.projectcarsgame.com/showthread.php?37087-Patch-3-0-And-the-wait-starts

Elaine The Racer
21-08-2015, 15:52
I'm cool, haha got the PS4 so it's all gravy for me

Foolsjester
21-08-2015, 15:54
Another weekend without the patch! Sod this, it's a joke. Deletes game. Not wasting anymore time or money on SMS

x ImJakeyy
21-08-2015, 16:11
Another weekend without the patch! Sod this, it's a joke. Deletes game. Not wasting anymore time or money on SMS

I love how you're blaming SMS for an issue that could be on MS side of being so damn slow testing the patch

TheReaper GT
21-08-2015, 16:18
I love how you're blaming SMS for a MS issue of being so damn slow testing the patch

Well, let's be honest here. I'm waiting for the patch but I'm enjoying the game. I really like it. But no matter who's fault is it, this game is being affected by those delays. At the end of the day the game that I want to play is the only thing that matters. If Microsoft is slow, if sms had to resubmit the patch, I don't care, but the game suffers. Not all people are in the game for the sim factor, the sim factor that make it unique in the platform and worth of the wait. I know I do. Some people want the latest trading game, and with bugs or lack of communication is hard to change their behavior. On the other hand, the lack of communication was expected, since being open about things didn't give sms any slack.

diesel97
21-08-2015, 16:23
if that the case there will be mega moans but nothing we can do until Microsft gets the patch out. we got a bank hoilday on august 31 so preesure on microsoft

Are bankers that stressed out that need a vacation every other month ? :lemo:

Grijo
21-08-2015, 16:37
Ok, so i bought NFS Rivals for my nephew and that´s what happened... http://answers.ea.com/t5/Need-for-Speed-Rivals/Car-wont-Drive/td-p/2010765/page/31 (look for my post, Grijo_426hemi). 31 pages saying the same thing. That´s A REAL bug, simply keeps you from playing the game because you can not accelerate in a racing game!!! And a year and a half later that the bug was presented, still exists!!! Now, i´m screwed. SO, SMS, THANK YOU FOR ALL YOUR SUPPORT FOR PCARS!!

Im Sorry
21-08-2015, 16:38
I love how you're blaming SMS for an issue that could be on MS side of being so damn slow testing the patch

If the game wasn't so bugged it wouldn't need the patch!

TheReaper GT
21-08-2015, 17:00
I don't know of anything that could be said to convince them that MS is the reason others have the patch except xbox.

but I will say this, I imagine it would probably be difficult if SMS would try to load a big patch like this into a cable set-top box. There I said it, I won't be able to play project cars on my DirecTV receiver.

I don't really know why one should have to. It doesn't matter.

Lagoa
21-08-2015, 17:21
The "I want my XB1 patch NOW" thread is over here folks: http://forum.projectcarsgame.com/showthread.php?37087-Patch-3-0-And-the-wait-starts

Nobody is saying 'NOW', but not even a week after the rest has it (for the third time in a row).....Without any explanation...? That's a different story ;) A quite annoying one!

bluesky0870
21-08-2015, 17:31

I love how you are trying to blame MS for delaying the patch and to protect those who are so damn slow in sorting the issues out.
The last 2 patches were delayed - hmmm, errrrrrrrrr, let me think about - because they included new Xbox- related issues. Not to mention those new ingame issues that came along with the patches.

Drift G1
21-08-2015, 18:21
All I see is a bunch of cry babies, it will come out when it comes out and obviously it will come out soon and you all know that, and yes I'm an Xbox one player.

nissan4ever
21-08-2015, 18:28
All I see is a bunch of cry babies, it will come out when it comes out and obviously it will come out soon and you all know that, and yes I'm an Xbox one player.

Yup, correct.

Vit7
21-08-2015, 18:58
Yup, correct.
Don’t be offended guys, majority of us don't really care when it will come out on xbox1. We just don’t like when ms hold rest of us back because of their “next gen” calculator…

3800racingfool
21-08-2015, 19:09
Don’t be offended guys, majority of us don't really care when it will come out on xbox1. We just don’t like when ms hold rest of us back because of their “next gen” calculator…

You mean this thing?

http://winaero.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2014/12/modern-calculator-modes.png

Zenzic
21-08-2015, 19:25
The wasted space on that calculator is shocking!

nissan4ever
21-08-2015, 19:42

Yawn

TheReaper GT
21-08-2015, 19:44

No one likes to hold the progress, specially on a glorified toaster :D

KkDrummer
21-08-2015, 19:46

what is the problem with wanting it NOW when others have had for a week?

AdM1
21-08-2015, 19:48
After me now...

Why are we waiting?
Oh, why are we waiting?
Oh, why why why?...

Schnizz58
21-08-2015, 19:51
After me now...

Why are we waiting?
Oh, why are we waiting?
Oh, why why why?...
Cuz we dum

AdM1
21-08-2015, 19:53

Lets not forget now that if the game wasn't riddled with bugs then we wouldn't be waiting for these much needed patches now would we so yes it's MS fault we are currently waiting but why do we need the patch in the first place? Oh... LOL!

KkDrummer
21-08-2015, 19:55
Just a few things I'd like to throw here for the ones who claim Xbox One players are being unreasonable:

1) SMS screwed up again. This is the 3rd patch in a row MS had to send back to SMS
2) DLC for the ps4 and PC will not come out until 3.0 is out for Xbox One
3) PCars on the Xbox is a much poorer experience than the other 2 platforms regardless the SMS claims that the game has received the same treatment across the board. Actions speak louder than words

Ixoye56
21-08-2015, 21:23
After me now...

Why are we waiting?
Oh, why are we waiting?
Oh, why why why?...

So we can start a new thread "Patch 4.0. And the wait starts..."

x ImJakeyy
21-08-2015, 22:29
Just a few things I'd like to throw here for the ones who claim Xbox One players are being unreasonable:

1) SMS screwed up again. This is the 3rd patch in a row MS had to send back to SMS
3) PCars on the Xbox is a much poorer experience than the other 2 platforms regardless the SMS claims that the game has received the same treatment across the board. Actions speak louder than words

1) Where has it been said its been sent back to SMS? MS could just be taking their time to test and publish the patch.
2) Why does it matter if DLC won't come out until it's ready for all 3 platforms
3) The game did receive all the same treatment across the board on all platforms

CopperySinger5
21-08-2015, 22:56

I thought we debunked this fallacy about the patch being sent back, over at your "and the wait starts" thread? Should take a look at MS for they may be the reason you are not getting your patch at a timely manner.

Oh, but I hear that many are happy that MS checks patches thoroughly and lengthy unlike Sony, so why get mad now. Find patience and let MS conduct their lengthy patch check.

diesel97
22-08-2015, 00:18
1) Where has it been said its been sent back to SMS? MS could just be taking their time to test and publish the patch.
2) Why does it matter if DLC won't come out until it's ready for all 3 platforms
3) The game did receive all the same treatment across the board on all platforms

I have to throw the BS flag on that statement ... WMD test for 2 + years on the PC , the blind muppets test the consule for 30 minutes .
So sorry there was not the same treatment across the board.Most of the mods are on the PC so it is easy for them to say relax

Liquid7394
22-08-2015, 01:07
2) Why does it matter if DLC won't come out until it's ready for all 3 platforms 3) The game did receive all the same treatment across the board on all platforms

Because it's unfair on PC, PS4 users. Why should we have to wait for Microsoft, if the DLC is ready to go then it should be released. I feel sorry for Xbox users, it can't be fun waiting for the patch when others have it.

TheReaper GT
22-08-2015, 01:16
Because it's unfair on PC, PS4 users. Why should we have to wait for Microsoft, if the DLC is ready to go then it should be released. I feel sorry for Xbox users, it can't be fun waiting for the patch when others have it.
It's also unfair to us having to wait for the patch you guys already have. But since there's nothing we can do, I agree that you guys should have the DLC released first. I know that Namco must have a distribution plan that forbids it but that, imo, is the right move for Namco and sms to release it and profit from the suitable platforms. People who still playing the game on xbox after the patch will buy it anyway. .

Raven403
22-08-2015, 02:28

Sorry but I wholeheartedly disagree with #3. Not sure how anyone who's played the game since launch on Xbox could say that

x ImJakeyy
22-08-2015, 14:29

I'm a PC user and I don't care when the DLC arrives, all its doing is adding a few extra cars in, it doesn't matter when it arrives there are still loads of cars to enjoy in the game!

Elaine The Racer
22-08-2015, 15:37
Stop acting like bloody kids....If there was an issue with the patch for PCARS regarding the Xbox Version (Xbox itself isn't as powerful compared to PS4 / PC) then big deal, and regarding DLC this months is fairly boring anyway, the only car worth having is the WTCC BMW, the rest are boring road cars, that should be on forza imo.

In the mean time put up or shut up, when it's out its out and I can tell you now if the PS4 version is to go by then the Xbox One version will be just as good.

Liquid7394
22-08-2015, 17:24
I'm a PC user and I don't care when the DLC arrives, all its doing is adding a few extra cars in, it doesn't matter when it arrives there are still loads of cars to enjoy in the game!
I'm a PS4 user and I care when the DLC arrives. If it's ready to go then it should be released, simple as that.

Liquid7394
22-08-2015, 17:25
Stop acting like bloody kids....If there was an issue with the patch for PCARS regarding the Xbox Version (Xbox itself isn't as powerful compared to PS4 / PC) then big deal, and regarding DLC this months is fairly boring anyway, the only car worth having is the WTCC BMW, the rest are boring road cars, that should be on forza imo.

In the mean time put up or shut up, when it's out its out and I can tell you now if the PS4 version is to go by then the Xbox One version will be just as good.
It might be boring to you but it isn't to others.

Elaine The Racer
22-08-2015, 18:41
It might be boring to you but it isn't to others.

Apart from the fact I own a Xbox One also, no it's not boring you guys just moan, at the wrong guys....SMS isn't a fault take your beef to Bill Gates.

amazed
22-08-2015, 18:43
I think he meant he didn't find the DLC boring?

KubikOssi
22-08-2015, 18:49
the radio is playing our song....
Foreigner - I've been waiting for a patch like you :p

nhraracer
22-08-2015, 19:17
I think he meant he didn't find the DLC boring?

That is how i took it.

AdM1
22-08-2015, 19:22
I'm a PS4 user and I care when the DLC arrives. If it's ready to go then it should be released, simple as that.

I disagree.

nhraracer
22-08-2015, 19:25
I disagree.

For some reason i think if the situation was reversed you would see it differently.

Mahjik
22-08-2015, 20:05
You know what guys (and/or gals), you are creating a great case for SMS to never pre-publish release notes for any future patch. Congratulations. If you can't figure out how to ignore the people you disagree with, then we'll just have to close down this thread and we'll likely never see advanced notes again.

Stryker44
22-08-2015, 21:07
You know what guys (and/or gals), you are creating a great case for SMS to never pre-publish release notes for any future patch. Congratulations. If you can't figure out how to ignore the people you disagree with, then we'll just have to close down this thread and we'll likely never see advanced notes again.

I agree!!!!

I read these threads every day and all I see is page after page after page of crying and complaining. It seems to me that the release notes are a courtesy and these people should PLEASE quit overpopulating the thread with crap like this. Now I know I’ve done my share of complaining but this is ridiculous. I’m at the point of not even reading them anymore. You should probably just lock the thread or whatever cause I know you guys at SMS have to be tired of it.

Drift G1
22-08-2015, 21:19

Complete agree the best thing I read all day

Im Sorry
22-08-2015, 22:50

Whether they are published or not.If Xbox user's are left waiting every time this is going to happen.
I don't see how that will change things.And the community will just keep getting smaller!

Raven403
23-08-2015, 00:05

Fine, don't post advanced notes then. You think that's a threat or something?
Won't change the amount of time it takes for patch certification. And if xbox gets it last every time you can just look at the patch notes for the other platforms.
Not to sound hostile or anything, but what's the point if all it does it cause more problems. If that's what's best then don't post em, by all means

Honestly if everyone gets all worked up cuz a few of us are frustrated you gotta get some thicker skin. People have good reason to be frustrated stop making it seem like everyone in this forum should constantly bow and kiss every Devs feet.

widcard
23-08-2015, 02:31
Fine, don't post advanced notes then. You think that's a threat or something?
Won't change the amount of time it takes for patch certification. And if xbox gets it last every time you can just look at the patch notes for the other platforms.
Not to sound hostile or anything, but what's the point if all it does it cause more problems. If that's what's best then don't post em, by all means

Honestly if everyone gets all worked up cuz a few of us are frustrated you gotta get some thicker skin. People have good reason to be frustrated stop making it seem like everyone in this forum should constantly bow and kiss every Devs feet.

That's ahhhhhh.....what possibly could I add to that.......

the stig.
23-08-2015, 02:42

Who gives a ****. Maybe if the game wasn't f****** broken in the first place, people wouldn't bitch and moan.

nissan4ever
23-08-2015, 03:11
Who gives a. Maybe if the game wasn't broken in the first place, people wouldn't moan.

Funny, I feel the exact same about your comment. Who cares what you think as well. A bunch of people wasting their time on here. The patch will be out, when it's out. Everyone needs to accept it & hush. A whole bunch of pointless jaw jacking. Go enjoy your weekend doing whatever besides worrying about a VIDEO GAME.

nhraracer
23-08-2015, 03:17
Funny, I feel the exact same about your comment. Who cares what you think as well. A bunch of people wasting their time on here. The patch will be out, when it's out. Everyone needs to accept it & hush. A whole bunch of pointless jaw jacking. Go enjoy your weekend doing whatever besides worrying about a VIDEO GAME.

lol. You say that, but you have over 1000 posts on a video game forum.

nissan4ever
23-08-2015, 03:22

I definitely agree with this. The patch will be out on Xbox One when it's released by Microsoft. It is what it is. Got to have patience. Hard to believe the same old people on here really can't find something else to do besides constantly posting the same old, same old in regards to the late Xbox patch.

nissan4ever
23-08-2015, 03:23
lol. You say that, but you have over 1000 posts on a video game forum.

Trust, it's not from complaining about a patch being late, lol.

321Respawn
23-08-2015, 03:43
Simple if you don't want to wait for patch updates then upgrade to pc it's a better experience overall anyway .

CopperySinger5
23-08-2015, 04:00
Simple if you don't want to wait for patch updates then upgrade to pc it's a better experience overall anyway .
I disagree. As much as the xbox users oppose my views, "To each his own". For you it may be a better experience, but I can truly understand why people love xbox.

I have seen some of the best games on xbox. It's not all about how much power you have in your system, It is also about the dedication and perfection put in the game development imo.

firebert5
23-08-2015, 04:17
Long time lurker, first time poster. No better time then now to make my first post.....

There is some seriously top notch arguing going on in here. Well done, way to come together as a racing community.....

321Respawn
23-08-2015, 04:46
I disagree. As much as the xbox users oppose my views, "To each his own". For you it may be a better experience, but I can truly understand why people love xbox.

I have seen some of the best games on xbox. It's not all about how much power you have in your system, It is also about the dedication and perfection put in the game development imo.
Xbox has it's place as a gaming platform but by "better experience overall" I meant gaming and all the other multiple uses that a pc has . It is a shame that Xbox users are subjected to such delays by MS .

nhraracer
23-08-2015, 04:49
Long time lurker, first time poster. No better time then now to make my first post.....

There is some seriously top notch arguing going on in here. Well done, way to come together as a racing community.....

To me as far as i can see the racing community as a whole has deteriorated over the past years. I'm not aware of one sim racing site that gets along well. It seems to be the growing trend in everything in the world today. Very sad indeed! Not sure if there is a way back to the way it used to be and i'm speaking people in general.

CopperySinger5
23-08-2015, 05:11
Xbox has it's place as a gaming platform but by "better experience overall" I meant gaming and all the other multiple uses that a pc has . It is a shame that Xbox users are subjected to such delays by MS .

321Respawn I see your point. Regardless if we have ps4, xbox or nintendo, we should expect that there are limitations compared to a pc. What some people should realize is that it is convenient to run software on a more powerful machine. Not saying that project cars is the case; but if I want my ps4 to do the same thing as your pc then I should not put blame on project cars if it doesn't. With that said, I am the biggest "HALO" fan from the original and xbox 360 era. Quite frankly, I have not yet to see many games in this generation to run as smoothly(better graphics, but...). Now, I have opted out of the xbox1 for reasons I won't say, but Im pretty sure MS/SMS will figure something out to get the patch running on that system.

KkDrummer
23-08-2015, 10:59
Simple solution to this unnecessary discussion: stop criticising other people's choice of console and stop making comments on a console you don't have/don't like.....Xbox gamers are at this topic cuz they do not understand why patch 3.0 is delayed and no explanation has been offered at all. I dare say SMS managed to send a broken patch MS, which by the way would the third time in a row....

Raven403
23-08-2015, 11:52
I'll go one step further. Stop telling people on the one platform that seems to lag behind all the time to Shut up and be patient. In my opinion, looking at WHO has been venting frustrations this time, pretty much ALL the Xbox users are pretty close to fed up, and some of it is MS fault some SMS but fed up regardless.

It's not about the patch, it's about constantly feeling like the 3rd wheel, constantly feeling like this game on Xbox was an afterthought not a focus. So kindly stop telling people with good reason to be pissed, to be patient, and stop telling people to "Just go enjoy the game in the meantime" it's the oldest come back on here. Don't you think people WOULD if they WERE enjoying it??
Some people want to play more than just practice.

jason
23-08-2015, 12:57
To me as far as i can see the racing community as a whole has deteriorated over the past years. I'm not aware of one sim racing site that gets along well. It seems to be the growing trend in everything in the world today. Very sad indeed! Not sure if there is a way back to the way it used to be and i'm speaking people in general.

World war 3 is coming :) you can't expect everyone to get along !

Bealdor
23-08-2015, 17:14
Thread closed temporarily.

Cookie discussion moved here: http://forum.projectcarsgame.com/showthread.php?37758-The-Cookie-Discussion-%28moved-from-patch-3-0-announcement-thread%29

Please continue XB1 patch waiting discussion here: http://forum.projectcarsgame.com/showthread.php?37087-Patch-3-0-And-the-wait-starts

Sankyo
24-08-2015, 12:38
Honestly if everyone gets all worked up cuz a few of us are frustrated you gotta get some thicker skin.
It's not about people getting worked up, it's about this forum becoming an impenetrable mess of complaints and useless bickering where the really useful postings are lost.

Bealdor
28-08-2015, 06:28
Thread re-opened and title updated. You should get the XB1 specific patch notes soon.

Plasticuser
28-08-2015, 06:32
We need no patch notes, we need a quick patch for the Setup-bug!!!!!!!

STEELJOCKEY
28-08-2015, 06:54
Try downloading patch 3.0 for xbox. It's out now you know

Plasticuser
28-08-2015, 06:57
Patch 3 don´t fixed it.

nissan4ever
28-08-2015, 07:23
Patch 3 don´t fixed it.

You mean that allegedly "Patch 3 didn't fix it" ;)

Stephen Viljoen
28-08-2015, 08:21
XBox One Patch 3 release notes are now up over here (http://forum.projectcarsgame.com/showthread.php?38110-Project-CARS-Xbox-One-Patch-3-0-Release-Notes).

stallion v1
28-08-2015, 08:25
No leaderboards xbox omg

Fre.Mo
29-08-2015, 07:12
- The Setup and Pit Strategy screens will now display an estimation of how many laps the player can expect to run with the current fuel load, and updates in real time as the player adjusts the fuel slider.

It doesn t seem to work very well, on several tracks.
For instance, on nordscheifle track with the Ruf gt3 I finished the 3 laps with more than 20 L left and the fuel load estimated was about 60 l.

Stryker44
05-09-2015, 15:25
Since patch 3.0 … pCars has been locking/freezing up at random while racing. Sometimes after one lap and sometimes after 15 laps. It’ seems to be at random places during the game but always while racing. When it does it I can still hear the car going in the background so I hit escape and switch the focus to the task manager and it says the program is not responding. When I try to switch back to pCars, it just switches back to a black screen, completely locked up and there’s a popup window with an “Unhandled Exception error” there. I wanted to post a pic of it but it apparently is popped up on the center monitor where pCars is at and locked up so I can’t see it. The other two monitors are fine with everything running fine. I’ve been having this problem since patch 3.0 and the old vs. new dlc. I’ve tried reinstalling everything from scratch but apparently that didn’t work. Can you help me solve this problem because I’m at a 24hr race at Bathurst and can’t get through it?

aussiejeff
05-09-2015, 21:38
Since patch 3.0 … pCars has been locking/freezing up at random while racing. Sometimes after one lap and sometimes after 15 laps. It’ seems to be at random places during the game but always while racing. When it does it I can still hear the car going in the background so I hit escape and switch the focus to the task manager and it says the program is not responding. When I try to switch back to pCars, it just switches back to a black screen, completely locked up and there’s a popup window with an “Unhandled Exception error” there. I wanted to post a pic of it but it apparently is popped up on the center monitor where pCars is at and locked up so I can’t see it. The other two monitors are fine with everything running fine. I’ve been having this problem since patch 3.0 and the old vs. new dlc. I’ve tried reinstalling everything from scratch but apparently that didn’t work. Can you help me solve this problem because I’m at a 24hr race at Bathurst and can’t get through it?

Hmm. I'm also noticing some random game crashes since PC 3.0 was released - I get maybe 1 or 2 "You Have Been Disconnected" messages in around 5 hours of TT only mode, after which message nothing responds & I have to Ctrl-Alt-Del, bring up task manager & shut down pcars.exe & start again. This has NEVER happened to me before patch 3.0. Next time it happens I'll attempt to take a screenie.

Hmmmm.....

Any ideas lads? :confused:

Sampo
05-09-2015, 22:49
If you don't have anything against doing all the settings again and losing your current career, try deleting your profile (\Steam\userdata\[userid]\234630\local\project cars\profiles\default.sav).

Stryker44
06-09-2015, 04:43

Anybody have any thoughts or having the same problem?????

PostBox981
06-09-2015, 17:36
Nope. Still as reliable as FreeCell.

EDIT 09 Sept 2015: Had a similar effect yesterday for the first and so far only time: Screen freezed for some seconds and in the background I heard my car crash into a wall. After a few seconds everything went normal again. Happened only once. Today I was racing for an hour with no probs.

Umer Ahmad
06-09-2015, 18:40
Anybody have any thoughts or having the same problem?????
Yeah me. Gonna check out some Power management settings.

I dont ge an exception. It just goes black and minimizes. I can click on it in be taskbar but then i hear my car run off track and into a wall. It only happens once per game launch however.

F1_Racer68
06-09-2015, 19:56

I dont ge an exception. It just goes black and minimizes. I can click on it in be taskbar but then i hear my car run off track and into a wall. It only happens once per game launch however.

Please keep us posted. I haven't experienced it myself, but several members of our league have had similar issues.

The only thing I experienced lately is with online rooms and complete loss of input controls. Last night several of us experienced the same thing. We were racing at Nurburgring GP. Everything was fine until we clicked on the DRIVE button. As the car left the pit-lane and the AI handed the car over, several of us had an issue with the game not registering any input controls. It would not recognize the wheels, keyboard commands or mouse inputs of any kind. The only option was to end the game via task manager and relaunch. This happened to several people and happened numerous times. I had it happen to me twice.

x ImJakeyy
06-09-2015, 20:19

I always get this on the TGC events, never had it when hosting lobbies though.

Last had it on Wednesdays Multiclass race, around 40ish minutes into a race.

Gordon
07-09-2015, 01:25
Please keep us posted. I haven't experienced it myself, but several members of our league have had similar issues.

The only thing I experienced lately is with online rooms and complete loss of input controls. Last night several of us experienced the same thing. We were racing at Nurburgring GP. Everything was fine until we clicked on the DRIVE button. As the car left the pit-lane and the AI handed the car over, several of us had an issue with the game not registering any input controls. It would not recognize the wheels, keyboard commands or mouse inputs of any kind. The only option was to end the game via task manager and relaunch. This happened to several people and happened numerous times. I had it happen to me twice.

I've had this a few times when joining an event - its always been during practice or qual, so I've been able to close & restart pCARS, get in a couple of laps qualy then race ok.

MABlosfeld
08-09-2015, 14:24
I would like to share experiences along these 230 hours
FFB and FINE TUNING:
go into racing (FA) and everything is working
I finish the race and participate in another race now class GT3
the sensitivity of the steering wheel are equal to the FA
running in the same class only happens but also the problem occurs if you change the setup
return to normal it is necessary to reset the computer
REPLAY:
is all wrong, changed skin, exchanged names, pilots disappear

Jezza819
08-09-2015, 17:43
Since the patch I've been having trouble getting my gamertag loaded into the game. It's just got me listed as Player and my name doesn't appear in the upper right hand side of the screen on top of whatever car I'm in. I have to make the game appear back in the big box on the Xbox dashboard, quit it, then go back into it and it will log me back in. Hitting the choose user button and reselecting your name won't get it. I've never really noticed this problem before 3.0 but it's happening fairly regularly since 3.0.

FStarred
09-09-2015, 08:27
After a few plays I must say this is the best pcars patch ever, mostly because of some features / fix that made this game more playable and enjoyable:
Top features like:

- The Setup and Pit Strategy screens will now display an estimation of how many laps the player can expect to run with the current fuel load, and updates in real time as the player adjusts the fuel slider.
- Enhanced Cut Track detection system – the system used to detect cut tracks is now far more accurate and 'fair'. Many tracks were reworked to address specific issues where the cut track detection was either too loose or too strict. Players will no longer receive warnings for driving off track in the grass and other surfaces when not actually gaining time by doing so. The new system provides for scalability in strictness across game modes, to match real life application. The rules enforcement gets progressively stricter from Free Practice to Race to Time Trial.
- Fixed an issue that would cause a car to leave the pits with no visible wheel attached after pitting to replace a lost wheel.

Furthermore, a lot of small but annoying bugs are removed.

Well done !!

Unfortunately still a big bug persist that I've reported in a previous post (but I can't find it now).

When I'm on the part of track that is close to the pit line, it often happens that cars pass me through and no collision is detected.

Did you notice that ?

MABlosfeld
09-09-2015, 13:20
After a few plays I must say this is the best pcars patch ever, mostly because of some features / fix that made this game more playable and enjoyable:
Top features like:

- Enhanced Cut Track detection system – the system used to detect cut tracks is now far more accurate and 'fair'. Many tracks were reworked to address specific issues where the cut track detection was either too loose or too strict. Players will no longer receive warnings for driving off track in the grass and other surfaces when not actually gaining time by doing so. The new system provides for scalability in strictness across game modes, to match real life application. The rules enforcement gets progressively stricter from Free Practice to Race to Time Trial.
- Fixed an issue that would cause a car to leave the pits with no visible wheel attached after pitting to replace a lost wheel.

Furthermore, a lot of small but annoying bugs are removed.

Well done !!

Unfortunately still a big bug persist that I've reported in a previous post (but I can't find it now).

When I'm on the part of track that is close to the pit line, it often happens that cars pass me through and no collision is detected.

Did you notice that ?

yes I noticed this
someone noticed driving SENSITIVITY sometimes seems to be the same in all cars?
Practice in FA then GT3 the body of the BMW Z4 the suspension and tires are the FA.
This is already known or is it psychological?

PostBox981
09-09-2015, 17:13

Did you notice that ?

Yes, I noticed it many times close to pit entry or exit on many different tracks. In Monza even at the exit of the first chicane. I believe the devs wanted it this way, as this guarantees the AI to get into the pits, even if other cars are blocking the entrance/exit lane. Don´t like it, as it is not realistic.

FStarred
09-09-2015, 17:54
Yes, I noticed it many times close to pit entry or exit on many different tracks. In Monza even at the exit of the first chicane. I believe the devs wanted it this way, as this guarantees the AI to get into the pits, even if other cars are blocking the entrance/exit lane. Don´t like it, as it is not realistic.

I guess that developers wanted it too, btw it affect heavily the gameplay in a negative way. Hope they'll find a better solution :)

Henrique Clausing
09-09-2015, 19:33
yes I noticed this
someone noticed driving SENSITIVITY sometimes seems to be the same in all cars?
Practice in FA then GT3 the body of the BMW Z4 the suspension and tires are the FA.
This is already known or is it psychological?

Yes, I have this curious behavior. It occurs sometimes only, hard to reproduce, but, for example:

1) I run with BMW Z4 on Multiplayer some day.
2) I Stop playing, turn off PC and go away.
3) On the next time I go to PCars, I choose my favorite car: Formula A, and go to Monza. Don't touch anything on car setup. Here goes the problem:

- My default FA setup at Monza, I reach 339 km/h at main straight. With THE SAME SETUP, when the bug occurs (sorry, I don't know yet if I can call it as "bug"), a can't get 310 km/h. I go to car setup, and there's nothing diferent. I can't be fast on first chicane to, turning at 20 km/h and goind out of track.

Very very curious, and not Always, but it's here, trying to get me crazy.

GForce
17-09-2015, 05:51
Yes, I have this curious behavior. It occurs sometimes only, hard to reproduce, but, for example:

1) I run with BMW Z4 on Multiplayer some day.
2) I Stop playing, turn off PC and go away.
3) On the next time I go to PCars, I choose my favorite car: Formula A, and go to Monza. Don't touch anything on car setup. Here goes the problem:

- My default FA setup at Monza, I reach 339 km/h at main straight. With THE SAME SETUP, when the bug occurs (sorry, I don't know yet if I can call it as "bug"), a can't get 310 km/h. I go to car setup, and there's nothing diferent. I can't be fast on first chicane to, turning at 20 km/h and goind out of track.

Very very curious, and not Always, but it's here, trying to get me crazy.

Don't know how relevant that is or can be, but can weather be the detail that change the speed on the straight, like wind etc.!? but this probably should not be so much of a difference!?

Cu
GForce