PDA

View Full Version : Cockpit view

Chris12345
07-08-2015, 15:03
Hi all

Is it possible to lock the "camera" when in cockpit view to avoid vertical movements whilst going thru major elevation changes?

For example, when going down the corkscrew @ Laguna Seca, the dipper @ Bathurst, the up hill last sector @ Brno, the camera undergoes some major vertical changes that with my set up lead to my hands and steering wheel appearing over the horizon, making it rather difficult to see. When on relatively flat road it's not a worry, and the speedo / tacho / dashboard instruments appears in the right spot in the gap of the steering wheel.

If it helps, I've got triple 27's, angled side monitors @ 45 degrees with a FOV of 123.....

Thanks, Chris

goon
07-08-2015, 15:08
Yes, set world movement to 100, or near. I think it's in 'camera' or something like that. I'm not in front of the game at the moment so can't check for exact name of the setting.

Hope that helps.

Chris12345
07-08-2015, 22:38
Yes, set world movement to 100, or near. I think it's in 'camera' or something like that. I'm not in front of the game at the moment so can't check for exact name of the setting.

Hope that helps.

Thanks very much! Has made all the difference in the world!!!!

Fre.Mo
07-08-2015, 22:41
From my point of view, when the cockpit is still, the road movements make me sick...

Chris12345
08-08-2015, 04:39
From my point of view, when the cockpit is still, the road movements make me sick...

Haha, having the same thing myself now ��