PDA

View Full Version : little question

Daffers
08-08-2015, 12:18
Hi guys,

I haven't been playing project cars for a long while now, i noticed that i missed some major patches so i thought i a might give it a try again.
A lot of the major issues have been solved is what i saw reading the patch notes. Like the wet weather issues along with the slow ai on
some tracks.

Now there is something i couldn't find which for me was the major gamebreaker and the reason i stopped playing all together.
I mean the random ai results which makes every championship kind of useless, i wonder if someone can enlighten me if this
issue is fixed by now?

If so, i will definetely start playing again :D

tnx in advance!

Schnizz58
08-08-2015, 14:08
Can you elaborate on what you mean by random AI results?

Daffers
08-08-2015, 14:24
Sure i can, I mean that ai drivers finish a season with results like : 1st, 17th, 10th, 2nd and then 16th something like that.. So you are not competing with someone for the title.
Not sure if it's fixed, but i noticed that the game created random names every season with random talent every race.

Hope you get what i mean, if you have never noticed this it's probably fixed :D

Schnizz58
08-08-2015, 14:31
I think I know what you mean. I haven't seen it on any known issues list so unless I missed it, it's probably not been changed.

Daffers
08-08-2015, 15:25
that is really really dissapointing, guess i have to wait some more time before i can start playing :(
Is there any way this can be put on the known issue list ?
Or is it impossible to change and will it never be implemented ?

I hope one of the devs can tell me if it's gonna be changed at some point or if it's too hard or for some reason not important enough ?

Aizcold
08-08-2015, 15:37
Maybe you could post this in the feature suggestions section. It maybe have been posted before, but it can't hurt trying to get attention for it again.

BCFCBristolRed
08-08-2015, 17:18
It does still do this yes. It's the very reason (& the scripted weather) my career mode has come to a standstill and I now only do race weekend and community events.

Daffers
08-08-2015, 18:00
A real shame, well i guess i am gonna put the game back on the shelf, and revert to iracing..
cant be bothered with pcars online, and if this still exists in the career mode the game is redundant for me..
Will check back in a month or so, maybe things will be better by then! You never know! Keep the Faith!