PDA

View Full Version : Anyone else had this issue????

morphee7
08-08-2015, 12:36
erm i have this problem regular just as recently as last night was doing a solo weekend fp1 fp2 quali warmup and race in the mp4 12c gt3 now during the qualis fre practice and so on i was using softs with slow tire wear ni issues with overheating with 60 ltrs of fuel and went 26 laps no issues soon as i go into the race and pit on the 24th lap i had pit strat as 55 ltrs fuel soft tires with the same tire pressures and during the first lap my tires overheat all red and are like glass the track i was running last night was oschersleben gp....

ive just read the 3.0 patch notes and see there is some fixes planed for the pits but couldnt see anything about anything like this or couldnt find any other forum discussion reguarding this so if this issue is being fixed in the next patch great just wanted to know if anyone else is having this problem

Schnizz58
08-08-2015, 14:57
Punctuation is your friend.

TheReaper GT
08-08-2015, 14:59
known issue, they are working on it, for now, when you enter the pits, just give 1 more pressure click on each tire, it will do..

morphee7
08-08-2015, 16:16
yeah just been tinkering for the past 4 hours had to put .40 in some of the tires to sort it thanks for the reply anyway

morphee7
08-08-2015, 16:17
Punctuation is your friend.

sorry mr english degree

Robhd
08-08-2015, 16:48
sorry mr english degree

I am with Schnizz here!

Steadily losing the will to live...lol

Errr... And English is a capital E

Signed

Mr Pedantic

RoccoTTS
08-08-2015, 16:52
erm i have this problem regular just as recently as last night was doing a solo weekend fp1 fp2 quali warmup and race in the mp4 12c gt3 now during the qualis fre practice and so on i was using softs with slow tire wear ni issues with overheating with 60 ltrs of fuel and went 26 laps no issues soon as i go into the race and pit on the 24th lap i had pit strat as 55 ltrs fuel soft tires with the same tire pressures and during the first lap my tires overheat all red and are like glass the track i was running last night was oschersleben gp....

ive just read the 3.0 patch notes and see there is some fixes planed for the pits but couldnt see anything about anything like this or couldnt find any other forum discussion reguarding this so if this issue is being fixed in the next patch great just wanted to know if anyone else is having this problem

If i see a post written like this, i don't even start reading.

OpticalHercules
08-08-2015, 16:57
It hurts so hard....

Plato99
08-08-2015, 16:59
Vicky Pollard plays PCars??!

Robhd
08-08-2015, 17:00
If i see a post written like this, i don't even start reading.

Wise words Mr R!

Schnizz58
08-08-2015, 17:28
sorry mr english degree
Actually no. I wanted to help you but I didn't know what you're were saying. So you don't owe me an apology at all.

morphee7
08-08-2015, 19:02
really??? no wonder i stopped coming on this forum when a bunch of tits do nothing but troll and give out abuse now i know why thousands have left this community when all you get is this when asking a simple question.......... great work moderators

Sampo
08-08-2015, 20:12
You blame mods for other peoples' comments?

It was really hard trying to read your original post, but I think that heating issue is corrected in the patch.

OpticalHercules
08-08-2015, 20:16
really??? no wonder i stopped coming on this forum when a bunch of tits do nothing but troll and give out abuse now i know why thousands have left this community when all you get is this when asking a simple question.......... great work moderators

Your question may have been simple, but understanding it was not because of the lack of punctuation. Clearly you know where the period is on a keyboard as you noted "3.0" and "..." correctly. Generally, a period causes someone reading to take a mental pause and separate one statement from another. Please try to re-read your comment without making any mental pause in the reading. It's a train-wreck that makes no sense at all when read in proper English.

AdM1
08-08-2015, 20:23
Jesus! Its a forum post not an english assignment. Calm down lads.

Schnizz58
08-08-2015, 23:10
Jesus! Its a forum post not an english assignment. Calm down lads.

You appear to be the one losing his cool. It doesn't matter that it's a forum post. He asked some sort of question that if I could understand I might be able to help with. It doesn't take any more time to write it in a way that others can understand so that he can get the help he's looking for.

AdM1
08-08-2015, 23:12
You appear to be the one losing his cool. It doesn't matter that it's a forum post. He asked some sort of question that if I could understand I might be able to help with. It doesn't take any more time to write it in a way that others can understand so that he can get the help he's looking for.

http://i1.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/000/789/642/c17.jpg

On a serious note if you couldn't understand that then I think it may be you that also needs the english lessons.

Schnizz58
08-08-2015, 23:14
You know it's bad when an American speaks better English than an Englishman.

AdM1
08-08-2015, 23:22
You know it's bad when an American speaks better English than an Englishman.

Writes*

Silly boy, say aluminium for me? ;)

Psychomatrix
09-08-2015, 02:23
Thats typically for this forum. Why you post than here if you not reading? I ever thought this forum was there for help each other and not write about people as there not here. the guy have write nothing bad except that he forgot the Punctuation marks.

widcard
09-08-2015, 02:50
Schnizz58 .......You appear to be the one losing his cool. It doesn't matter that it's a forum post. He asked some sort of question that if I could understand I might be able to help with. It doesn't take any more time to write it in a way that others can understand so that he can get the help he's looking for.

AdM1 might have more friends here than you bro. but I can see that didn't accrue to you.

AdM1
09-08-2015, 02:52
Schnizz58 .......You appear to be the one losing his cool. It doesn't matter that it's a forum post. He asked some sort of question that if I could understand I might be able to help with. It doesn't take any more time to write it in a way that others can understand so that he can get the help he's looking for.

AdM1 might have more friends here than you bro. but I can see that didn't accrue to you.

More friends? Lol I'm not friends with anyone on here its more a fact they just agreed with my post and that you are in the minority of opinions :).

Rockefelluh
09-08-2015, 02:55
Alright everyone just chill out. OP, some punctuation would make it easier to read for all of us, that is all. We would appreciate it in future posts.

As for your issue, hopefully it is addressed in the next patch.

widcard
09-08-2015, 02:56
More friends? Lol I'm not friends with anyone on here its more a fact they just agreed with my post and that you are in the minority of opinions :).

Well keep that between you and me....

RTA nOsKiLlS
09-08-2015, 03:48
yesibelievethisproblemisgoingtobefixedwithpatch3.0butyoucouldturntyrewearoffandnotgointothepitsatallasaworaroundoryoucouldjustaddsomepressureintothetyresduringyourpitstopthatwashardertotypethanifirstthoughtsorryifimispelledanything

wOoDsTeR16
09-08-2015, 05:20
yesibelievethisproblemisgoingtobefixedwithpatch3.0butyoucouldturntyrewearoffandnotgointothepitsatallasaworaroundoryoucouldjustaddsomepressureintothetyresduringyourpitstopthatwashardertotypethanifirstthoughtsorryifimispelledanything

This is typical, 239 posts from this guy and I bet 230 of them are him jumping on board the idiot train trying to be funny. Ok there is a lack of punctuation in the blokes post but EVERYONE can work out his problem, sadly we're not all fresh out of Harvard University so if you have nothing constructive to say then why say anything at all?

Psychomatrix
09-08-2015, 07:38
For some people who doesn't know that. some people suffer under a form of read- and write weakness at it has nothing to do with iq.

Pink_650S
09-08-2015, 08:04
After reading the helpful Post #3 from Reaper, l knew that the following posts would only be about the OP.
Give him a break guys, there are posts without punctuation a LOT worse than his.

RTA nOsKiLlS
09-08-2015, 11:11
This is typical, 239 posts from this guy and I bet 230 of them are him jumping on board the idiot train trying to be funny. Ok there is a lack of punctuation in the blokes post but EVERYONE can work out his problem, sadly we're not all fresh out of Harvard University so if you have nothing constructive to say then why say anything at all?

Have you read all 239 of my posts?

My post was constructive, just not punctuated. Did you read it?

I said, he could turn tyre wear off, and not use the pits, as a workaround. Or, he could up the pressure from the pits.

If your not going to read the post, why comment about it? Jeez!

TrevorAustin
09-08-2015, 11:20

I said, he could turn tyre wear off, and not use the pits, as a workaround. Or, he could up the pressure from the pits.

You're :)

wOoDsTeR16
09-08-2015, 13:13

Your post was far from constructive, it was just taking the piss!

morphee7
10-08-2015, 10:12
the problem is your all closed minded there is a reason why i type like i do

and thats because i am visually impaired so i cant see the full stops and so on

but 90% of people nowadays nobody thinks anymore if theres an actual reason for it

and i bet when half of you when sending texts dont use full english or you use predictive text

and as for IQ ill have you know i was taking home 24 grand a year until my illness sent me near enough blind and here comes the question about how can he play pcars then?

its because i have a 50inch tv and sit a foot away from it

all i can say is be grateful what ya have coz you might lose it and think before you troll because karma does pop its head up every now and again

finally thank you to those who helped it will be the last post from me because i cant be arsed with childish insults

Bealdor
10-08-2015, 10:26
Pointless discussion is pointless. I seriously wonder what the last 3 1/2 pages have to do with the OP's issue.

The answer to the OP's question can be found in post #3 (http://forum.projectcarsgame.com/showthread.php?36742-Anyone-else-had-this-issue&p=1077655&viewfull=1#post1077655).

Thread closed.