PDA

View Full Version : Will the replay broadcast camera stutter be fixed?

brown85coupe
08-08-2015, 19:16
I've read over the 3.0 patch notes and have seen that the replay mode is being enhanced with the ability to switch between cars, ad having access to photo-mode straight from the replays. Both are great additions, but I didn't seen any notes as to whether the issues with the broadcast camera stuttering have been addressed. Any information on this would be great, I love being able to sit back after a race or a hot lap session and admire watching the car/cars on track, but the stutter really kills the immersion for me. Don't get me wrong though, because when the camera isn't being jittery the replays look amazing. Hopefully if you couldn't get the replays smoothed out in the upcoming patch it could be worked on for the next one.

stangnutlx
08-08-2015, 19:30
I get it too and its freaking annoying

SH71
08-08-2015, 20:36
Go to graphics settings and raise "jitter tweak" slider (default is 4.0). Be aware that too high of a setting will induce input lag. Hopefully that will help!

brown85coupe
08-08-2015, 22:21
Go to graphics settings and raise "jitter tweak" slider (default is 4.0). Be aware that too high of a setting will induce input lag. Hopefully that will help!

Thanks for the advice, I've already set the jitter tweak to 12.0, which smoothed out the AI cars when racing, but the replays are still very jumpy, mainly only on panning camera shots, Stationary cameras and on-board cameras have no jitter that I can notice. Also it always jitters in the same corners on the replays, each track usually has 3-4 spots where it does it, all the other points during the replays look fine.

brown85coupe
08-08-2015, 22:25
One other thing, I have both the PC versions, and the Xbox One versions, and they both have the same replay stutter on the same corners, which has lead me to believe its a issue with in game cameras since it happens on both.

Stevei0612
09-08-2015, 01:51
This issue is the one I would like to see fixed, the game seems unfinished when watching a replay, some track are worst than other, Bathurst for example is unwatchable with the broadcast camera while Brno isnt that bad. I watch the replay of almost every race I do, so I hope to see an improvement someday.

Kenny
21-09-2015, 18:12
Yes please fix the replay stuttering as it spoils the rest of the replay which looks fab. Like you say it is only on
certain points of the tracks like Le Mans. , Monza ect. Can we please have this fixed in update 5.

gelfie
22-09-2015, 00:56
Indeed, please fix the replays.

Sayjimwoo
13-11-2015, 18:02
Yep, please fix the broadcast camera replay stutter

Kitt
13-11-2015, 21:12
Read in another thread that its been fixed and is not considered an issue any more...still get replay stutters myself.

Slowsley
14-11-2015, 04:18
Read in another thread that its been fixed and is not considered an issue any more...still get replay stutters myself.

Whaaaa? It may not be a big issue, but I agree that no improvement has been made.

Photonmonkey
14-11-2015, 07:54
Yep stutters are still there on most tracks on PS4 unfortunately, again not a game breaker but really annoying :(